Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you think is better, buy at tokensale or buy at public exchange?  (Read 6461 times)
nankers (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:05:33 PM

Because the cryptocurrency situation is currently not the same as before. So I want to ask all of you in here, so that I don't lose money in investing. Which do you think is better, buy when ico / ieo / tokensale and get a bonus or buy when it is listed in the public exchange/market at a low price? I personally prefer to participate in the tokensale but see the current situation, when a token / coin list in the market is cheap, this makes me very confused to invest. How about you? Can you share your mind and help me out my confused

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:17:18 PM

Because the cryptocurrency situation is currently not the same as before. So I want to ask all of you in here, so that I don't lose money in investing. Which do you think is better, buy when ico / ieo / tokensale and get a bonus or buy when it is listed in the public exchange/market at a low price? I personally prefer to participate in the tokensale but see the current situation, when a token / coin list in the market is cheap, this makes me very confused to invest. How about you? Can you share your mind and help me out my confused

Experiencing so many problems of buying during token sale or buying of tokens in ICO as we're using before and that's why IEO and STO are form to replace ICO , so for me it's better to try this new form crypto marketing which I think to avoid scamming .
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:42:10 PM

As many cases showed a big drop in price when a coin is listed on an exchange, I prefer to buy coins on an exchange. I am really sure to buy in an ICO sale phase for now. You are correct, there have been some changes in crypto space right now. It is better to choose a strategy that is suitable for the current situation than to stay in old ways.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:52:09 PM

Does it matter? Usually tokens on presale is cheaper, after listing price may go up and may go down, depends on the technology and hype.
If some already existing coin being listed on some exchange like binance it's a good time to sell it.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:54:49 PM

Simple analyzing, if you participate in the token sale or before that as the private sale, you can actually get more profit. But that only applies if the site project is really legit and came from a reputed company. Since it's too hard to recognize a legit project and most of this are scams. So in my experience, I only buy tokens from the exchange or after they got listed on some exchange--reputed exchange for short, but of course it will take sometime them to get listed on such exhanges, not unless their offering IEO and not ICO or something similar.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:08:04 AM

Currently situation is not same as year of 2017, as my past experience, most of the project token price will drop a lot while listed on exchange, even if early investor with bonus tokens also can't cover that losses and also bear the risk of fraudulent projects, except a fews potential project only worth to early invest, but question is you need to find out which one is potential project.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 03:10:53 AM

if I prefer to buy when it's tokensale. like your step and that's good. indeed all crypto is down. This is because the traditional bank of the BTC is expected to parasitize it in the coming years, as a result, all crypto prices have dropped. but I'm sure that by the end of this year everything will be back to normal. everything is being discussed and discussed well, we wish you all success and crypto will improve.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:11:05 AM

i will choose buying an alts at IEO period, especially when the project conduct an IEO on Major exchange such as Binance or BIttrex
because just like before, usually i will get a good profit mate

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:26:39 AM

buying during a private sale is clearly more profitable because generally there will be some attractive promos, because the price offered is far below the market price plus tokens or coins bonuses. however, before buying during a private sale, make sure you choose the right project, don't end up buying shitcoin or projects that don't have a good market price after the coin is released to the global market.
avoid private sales that provide attractive promos but do not have a potential product.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:39:25 AM

i will choose buying an alts at IEO period, especially when the project conduct an IEO on Major exchange such as Binance or BIttrex
because just like before, usually i will get a good profit mate

not all IEO at major exchange is a good project buddy
and i think you should doing a research deeply before invest in any IEO project
for me its better to buy an alts when the coins/tokens already tradeable on exchange to minimize the risk

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:57:06 AM

Did you think for new coin who has been listing on the exchange and meet a decreasing price even the price meet a decrease price comparing when ICO/IEO project is held is still good/ still have a potential? I guess not, the potential of new coin will depend on when the coin/token on the exchange.

If the coin has a good potential then price will not decrease exceed when the IEO or ICO price takes place IMO. I prefer to choose investing when IEO/ICO take places and I will sell it when the coin has been listing on the exchange and the profit I got I'll invest on bitcoin or some altcoins in the top market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:00:00 AM

Choose a project that has good potential whether it IEO or STO. even better if they are already registered in a famous exchange ... easy and simple when you do a transaction.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:32:16 AM

It depends,if the project have a bounty program then it will be wise to buy on exchange because dumpers will dump and you will buy at cheaper rate,if the project doesnt have bounty program then go for the presale

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
kannikaamudee

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:57:02 AM

any suggested exchange to buy btc or altcoins?
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:59:24 AM

It is better to buy during the token sale period, because the opportunity to get profit is when the token is posted on the exchange. The first advantage is low prices and increased prices when the tokens are listed.

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:10:03 AM

For now I'm more recommending buying when on a private sale or during the IEO
Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, these exchanges are very good to follow, the average project that holds an IEO there always ends successfully trading above the IEO price
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 08:59:05 AM

well, it's depend on what project you want to invest, but my opinion if some project has bounty program, most of them (but not all) will have cheap price when listed on exchange. I do not blame bounty hunters who's sell at lower price than ICO price. but seems so many project that said "will protect investor" only in mouth not really make it happen

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
nankers (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:18:18 AM

Most of you suggest joining the IEO on good exchange. I already know about the IEO but haven't dared to try because I think it's same like tokensale on the platform. And once, most of you suggest me to research in choosing a project. I have done this well too. If I may ask again, what projects do you currently dominate in the crypto world? Game, real estate, health or else?

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:23:53 AM

My experience is not so well in ICO tokensale or crowdsale. I do prefer to buy token from exchange. Because when we buy it through token sale then it will add exchange later and there has a huge chance of dumping the tokens price. That's why I prefer to buy listed token through exchange that called IEO henceforth

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:24:00 AM

when you buy a token at its initial stage meaning the tokensale then you are making a bet on thin air because none of the tokens have had any usages or future so far. all of them died. so you are gambling on whether its initial pump is going to happen or not. that means it is a lot riskier than buying that useless token after its release.
when it is already listed on an exchange you have the benefit of analyzing the market and try to figure out if there is any pumps coming. so the risk is smaller.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: