Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With Bitcoin, a future is not clear  (Read 6044 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:07:04 PM

Btc is a risky investment, pawning your assets to buy btc is not a wise decision and that is a stupid decision, why should you suffer for something that is unclear, just invest in small portion and buy whenever you got extra money, take a look at 2018 case where the price fall down deeply, you can be suffering alot
Someone has big courage and believe on their investment to take risk everything of real assets. It is not stupidity because it is hard to decide but still it takes time before you see success. Diversification might help to lessen the risk to lose it. Keep on your strong eagerness to gain from bitcoin, hope this someone have success on what he choose.

putukin

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:17:17 PM

I think it is better to wait for the fall and buy Bitcoin during a bearish market. You must understand that the market trend is the same, the bullish market alternates with the bearish market. In my opinion, now you can wait for the end of this bullish run and it is possible to make a profit when the coin reaches $15,000 and sell them all (I doubt reaching $20,000 this year). In Autumn buy the coins for the low price, but remember it is only my opinion
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:49:18 PM

This is a very bold decision, but I would not call it smart. As I understand it, you took a loan secured by land and your home. When receiving a loan, they live in a mortgaged house. Only if you can’t get the loan back on time, then the house can be forcibly sold and you will be asked to move out of it. Therefore, I do not see logic in your intentions.
I wouldn’t risk my brother’s loan secured by his real estate, because you can’t say exactly when and how much the price of bitcoin will increase. At the same time, it will be necessary to pay the loan in a clearly defined time frame. Here you can win, or you can lose all your property. I am not ready to take such risks and do not advise others.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:29:52 PM

After researching the news sources, I decided to pledge my land and houses worth $ 40000. I use it to buy 4 Bitcoin
I will rent a small apartment with my family
I'm happy now
I believe that the BTC will increase to $ 20k next year.
Each and every one of us believes that the future is very bright for bitcoin, and we know we will all have a very huge gain from bitcoin when the right time comes, but placing your house and land on pledge, I am not so sure the risk is good. I know most successful business men and women do take risk, but we also have to be very wise in taking risk.

The cryptocurrency market is quite unpredictable and unstable for now, and because of this, every risk that we take in it has to be a minimized one. If I were you, what I would have just don’t is to use one of these asset to raise money. I could use land alone, to out the money in bitcoin, or I use house, in case something unimaginable happens along the line, at least one of them would have appreciated further to fill in the space.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 07:40:01 PM

I want to assume you just make this post for posting sake because I don't see any sense in this. You know the bitcoin future is not clear and still went ahead to invest $40k. This is a very big gamble and not a wise investment. Always remember the golden investment rule... Invest what you can afford to lose.
pandowoe

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:27:15 AM

There is no guarantee that your Bitcoin investment will succeed even at the expense of your property and family. You yourself are taking the risk, you should also be aware of the consequences. And that can't make the reason that bitcoin makes the future unclear. and I think you made the wrong decision to bring your family into the obscurity of your future. Because life still has to go on and need money even though the results will not match your expectations. Think about it!
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 01:17:18 PM

After researching the news sources, I decided to pledge my land and houses worth $ 40000. I use it to buy 4 Bitcoin
I'm happy now
Why will you be here posting on Bitcoin forum and still yet not be clear about the future that bitcoin has brought into us. You should have been out of this place to preach this good gospel, although if you are from the traditional settings and be afraid of loosing your job after the global adoption, then secure your place now and stand the chance of having a good future.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:22:32 PM

Why will you invest in bitcoin and still not clear about the future of it. If it happens that way then it means perhaps you have no hope in the coin you are investing in. I don't agree with you. I think bitcoin has a potential and its the future.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:50:31 PM

The future is unpredictable. However, I still believe and Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency market. I can still make money from everyday transactions by it. Besides, you need to do many things that are risky and accept loss, it can happen at any time. Bitcoin is so, it can help us become rich or without anything

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:38:39 AM

I have no doubt that the cryptocurrency market is very convenient for obtaining a good income, especially if you have some knowledge and enough experience.  Cryptocurrency has already helped many to become financially independent, but you need to take into account the moment that everyone can use cryptocurrency, but for this you need to have at least basic knowledge so as not to make very serious mistakes.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:27:19 PM

I'm happy now

I admired the guts you have pal, you risk all the property you owned for the sake of having a bitcoin and hold em until it reach 20k$.
The decision you made was a very dangerous things, I'm wishing that I have the brave like yours, but by the way I wish you in the end that
your expectation will be achieve.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:24:52 PM

I'm happy now
It is a huge risk and I hope you could manage it very well .
But even though I believe in crypto I wouldn't risk something like that I mean most of us here would want to have our own house and working in crypto to achieve it so for me my family's home would be my priority.

Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:51:14 PM

I'm happy now
It is a huge risk and I hope you could manage it very well .
But even though I believe in crypto I wouldn't risk something like that I mean most of us here would want to have our own house and working in crypto to achieve it so for me my family's home would be my priority.

I definitely agree that what you did is so much risky. You could have lost your money in just a sudden if you don't how to manage your investments well. I believe we are very optimistic about the future of bitcoin but bitcoin itself is very volatile so we should not invest in it solely. At least we should learn to diversify our investments so that if one fails, we still have other one to make profits for us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:27:22 AM

Future isn't clear for you because your so hasty.  And you are always looking for quick profits  .don't you know bitcoin future is so bright bro? open your eyes !! Because it keeps showing a sign that it still have a strength to jump higher despite of the fluctuation ! Indeed .that is the big proff that the king isn't dead and just relaxing remember that bro because there's a time for it comeback again. Maybe not now but lets see in the future.
DNAToken

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:47:10 AM

It's quite unlikely that the price of BTC doesn't hit 20k at some point in the future.  In fact, I think 100k is coming at some point within the next 5 years.  So the OP may have $400,000 instead of just $40,000 which I assume would allow him to get a much nicer home than the one he previously had.  He could also cash out half his BTC at 20k and ride the rest risk free.

Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:34:06 AM

The future is not always easy to guess and probably because Bitcoin has a good and a great future that's make you to say that the future is not clear but let me say this, Bitcoin has a great future and cannot be compared to Fiat's, so, with Bitcoin we should be rest assured that the future of cashless policy is feasible and very clear.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:03:53 AM

For the sake of OP, I really hope that everything turns out well for him in the end because it will defintely suck if in the end the value comes crashing down once again. It's a very risky move putting all your egg in one basket, at least having other investment options would be a great thing to do and now if it doesn't work out, you have lost all your money.
Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:06:16 AM

I can't believe that this is something true. You know that bitcoin has a not so clear future but you put so much on the line that you have to rent an apartment. I suggest you revert everything back and just invest little by little.
I think OP made a wrong title, because the subject is different from the body as I can see, he rented and apartment after he sold out Hus investment that worth almost $40,000 and hoping to get the price at $20,000 per Bitcoin, which to me is very visible next year. Actually OP has seen the future of cryptocurrency more rewarding than any other.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:11:04 PM

Learning from the year 2017 that at that time Bitcoin could pump very high. At that time many people had a huge advantage because they had previously bought Bitcoin at a low price. But they will also not think that when Bitcoin can be very high the price is pumping.

So if many people think that Bitcoin will reach $20K, I guess it can happen. And in the year 2020 would probably be a great time for Bitcoin to return the pump.

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:44:26 PM

Well yes the future is not clear. Many people do prediction about bitcoin, and assuming that bitcoin will be reach 100k and such. But they're all just assumption, we can't really believe it until it happens or there's sign that may indicate it happening soon.
But i think it's too risky for you to pledge your land and house, especially you have family to worry and take care of. It will be disaster for you if btc price drops or else. But i hope it will be good result for you. I hope bitcoin hype in 2017 comes back again and make btc price pumps up.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████