Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bounty campaign profitable in 2019?
No, bounty campaign is not profitable in 2019 - 84 (46.4%)
Yes, bounty campaign profitable in 2019 - 97 (53.6%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty campaign profitable in 2019 or no?  (Read 2764 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:54:20 AM

I'm agree with you because we facing the same thing. Bounty campaigns are not too profitable anymore since 2018.
It was because many scammers run the ICO in the past, causing investors lost their money and leave cryptocurrency projects.
Agree with you, to many people run away when they got all ico money ! Best project are free destribution and good development, but also not easy to find any good free project too
aristecounos

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:22:53 PM

Most bounty projects are now scam. But among them there are a small number of really good projects. But this does not save the situation, because basically, in such projects involved a lot of people and in the end all participants get a penny. Therefore, such bounties are also unprofitable. That's the sad situation now.

Some bounties request eth fee and some of them are scam..
We have to checking about any projects on the internet or any airdrop group...
Just try to spend your money on any token/coin that has listed on xchange

Cca project is good ..i did invest on  counos coin project

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:02:24 AM

I'm agree with you because we facing the same thing. Bounty campaigns are not too profitable anymore since 2018.
It was because many scammers run the ICO in the past, causing investors lost their money and leave cryptocurrency projects.
Agree with you, to many people run away when they got all ico money ! Best project are free destribution and good development, but also not easy to find any good free project too
Do they all need to raise ICO or IEO? except for exchange listing, existing project that gets on cryptocurrency should just distribute a few of their tokens to test liquidity and grow the volume trade overtime.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:06:54 PM

Do they all need to raise ICO or IEO? except for exchange listing, existing project that gets on cryptocurrency should just distribute a few of their tokens to test liquidity and grow the volume trade overtime.
If they don't offer their token through IEO or ICO, how would they get the money? Most of altcoin did that (distributed their token and get listed on exchange) but most of them turned to shit or even goes down deeper than before
armanhusni

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:23:02 PM

A lot in cryptocurrency market  think bounty campaign become not profitable this year.
Do you agree with this?
Please explain your opinion, let us know what you think.

Please do not forget to vote

No, bounty campaign is not profitable in 2019, please see some of the bounty campaigns right now do not match the work and results, actually I want to stop participating in the bounty campaign if the condition of the coin after listing in the market then goes down very fast and I don't know why that could happen .. and the price of the coin drops quickly before the bounty participant receives his payment ..

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:54:01 AM

A lot in cryptocurrency market  think bounty campaign become not profitable this year.
Do you agree with this?
Please explain your opinion, let us know what you think.

Please do not forget to vote

No, bounty campaign is not profitable in 2019, please see some of the bounty campaigns right now do not match the work and results, actually I want to stop participating in the bounty campaign if the condition of the coin after listing in the market then goes down very fast and I don't know why that could happen .. and the price of the coin drops quickly before the bounty participant receives his payment ..

Yes, we have experienced this type of bounties for the past 2017, once after listing on the exchange the value of the coin will drop. During their crowd sales, their activity seems to be very advanced which they will develop the product on time, but once after the crowd sales, I don't see any developments from the team this makes the price of a coin decreases in the market.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:59:41 PM

If we compare it to 2018 then the bounty campaign in 2019 is very bad. because many bounty campaigns today cannot benefit bounty participants. our performance for several months has no value at all and this is far different from what we experienced at the beginning of 2017 and 2018 ago. if the previous time we could get $ 100 / campaign then now we can only get $ 10 / campaign and this incident is very sad for all bounty campaign participants.

upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:58:30 AM

I doubt if this can really be ascertained as such. Many hunters work on different campaigns and that gives them different experience. Someone working on a signature campaign of few people and huge pool will say it is profitable and on the other hand, one who works on overcrowded one will earn so low and complain of no profit.
So I believe this is based on individual's experience.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:59:55 PM

If we compare it to 2018 then the bounty campaign in 2019 is very bad. because many bounty campaigns today cannot benefit bounty participants. our performance for several months has no value at all and this is far different from what we experienced at the beginning of 2017 and 2018 ago. if the previous time we could get $ 100 / campaign then now we can only get $ 10 / campaign and this incident is very sad for all bounty campaign participants.
2018 and 2019 are not a good year for us bounty hunters , almost a year without reward, hopefully this 2020 we could get what we deserve.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:19:41 AM

there is always a comparison of prize campaign payments from year to year, I think this year most of the prize campaign that pays in the form of newly launched tokens to participants is not all of them can be useful for the people who participate in it, as we feel the market price movement this year it has not been able to show a sharp increase, therefore most of the newly launched tokens cannot benefit participants who participate in promoting related projects.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:23:13 PM

I have not yet received a good paying bounty project for this year, the project I have just participated in has not yet paid, and if the proyek has paid, the price is still cheap, if it is sold it has not been profitable, even though I have followed it for months. So for 2019 there has not been a bounty project that pays its participants well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: