Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bounty campaign profitable in 2019?
No, bounty campaign is not profitable in 2019 - 84 (46.4%)
Yes, bounty campaign profitable in 2019 - 97 (53.6%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty campaign profitable in 2019 or no?  (Read 2764 times)
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:32:44 AM

To me all bounties are profitable because bounty hunters dont invest any money,they only create awareness for bounty projects so no loss here unless the bounty project turn to scam and as per my research on bounties this year there are some bounty projects that are very profitable

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:43:01 AM

Bounty isn't actually as profitable as 2017, but if you pick the good and promising projects and participate in their bounties, you still have the chance to make profits.
The selection of the campaign you re going to advertise is the most important step, to avoid wasting your time with worthless projects.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:54:45 AM

A lot in cryptocurrency market  think bounty campaign become not profitable this year.
Do you agree with this?
Please explain your opinion, let us know what you think.

Please do not forget to vote

now we must be smart in choosing every bounty, because it will determine whether or not the prize is followed. It must be admitted that 2017 is a golden period compared to 2019
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:05:24 AM

Bounty campaign could still profitable if they don't run with the investor's money because we already know and see that there are many projects has been scam people. But if the project could prove to people that they are legit and they still run their project, I think people will believe them, and they will invest in the project. So we need to find the right project, and we could start to invest in them, but it is difficult to find the right project since this year still not unpredicted for every people.
camat gampong

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:14:03 AM

In 2019 there are several profitable Bounties, because some Bounties are old projects that are re-opened like LaLaword, and populous. Even the Bounties that I follow now also have the potential to be successful because their products are almost launched in the near future.

asajapheth

Activity: 76
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 09:15:56 AM

It depends on the success of the project, participating in a successful bounty campaign is profitable. I participated in one two months back, and I can say it was truly worth it.
asajapheth

Activity: 76
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 09:17:31 AM

In 2019 there are several profitable Bounties, because some Bounties are old projects that are re-opened like LaLaword, and populous. Even the Bounties that I follow now also have the potential to be successful because their products are almost launched in the near future.

Yeah, I think old projects with concepts are more profitable. I joined a bounty that was moving from ETH to their own blockchain, and it was very rewarding.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:39:19 AM

A lot in cryptocurrency market  think bounty campaign become not profitable this year.
Do you agree with this?
I think there are still bounties out there that are profitable, all we need to do is follow those bounty managers who carefully select which bounties to handle as it will damage their reputation if the bounties they are running turns out to be a scam.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:48:40 AM

of course still because there are still bounties that pay with a decent reward. but the problem in this year is the payment that we got , i can't say it like 2017 and we must have already move on because something that is profitable like that year doesn't always happen, but my advice is to choose a bounty that guarantees having a exchange.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:53:35 AM

For me, it should be not.

It is for hunters also to gain bonus while they are also participating with the token sale.
How could you inspire other people with what you advertise if you yourself would not even buy 1 of it.
Plus, it is also a good addition to fulfill the soft cap of the ICO or IEO. Whatever it is.

I dont think it should be that much profitable for greedy people not to abuse it and also to cheat.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 10:03:05 AM

Based on the results/complains from participants i have seen so far, I have to say the outcome haven't been that positive although it has been better than 2018. If you'll be judging the profitability of bounties based on the results of 2017 then I don't think we can experience such result ever again just as ICO would never record the gains it had in 2017. Sure other marketing medium might experience better outcome just as IEO (another form of crowd funding) is experiencing but as the rate of new project been developed especially legitimate and quality ones are declining so will the profitablity nature of bounties.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:11:15 AM

I earn around 10USD per week, so If 10USD per week is profitable for you, then it is. It depends on the country where you live, in my country 10USD is not too much.  Cry

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:15:46 AM

Do you agree with this?
Please explain your opinion, let us know what you think.

Please do not forget to vote

My answer is definitely NO, although that its just only cover the seven months period of the year. Why im saying this because 2019 was highlighting more abuse in the bounty sector the clients are creating new norms that obviously disadvantageous to the poor bounty hunters, like cheating, changing the rules after the campaign has ended surprised locking of bounty tokens for 1 year reducing the reward etc. but there was also some abuse committed by some bounty hunters like using multiple accounts but this is not enough reason to treating bounty worker like these.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:58:34 AM

2018 was really unprofitable, but right now things are getting much better. I hope earnings will come to the level of 2017 once market will be ready to launch. However, there are much more scams right now and projects that are unable to collect even their soft cap, so it went much harder to earn money on bounties.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:11:06 AM

for me the bounty campaign now 2019 is pretty profitable because only a few bounties now legit are another very slow process before you get your income so it would be better if you invest in bitcoin because you make more money here.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 11:36:34 AM

Bounty campaign this year is still profitable with just small amount of profit of course not like during 2017 there are lots of good projects that i have venture into and really gave me good profit. It's just a matter of luck when you join a promising project this year that  offers great profit in the end.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 11:39:50 AM

For me, bounty campaigns, although not as much as in 2017, are still more profitable. Since the beginning of this year, I have received a high reward from 3-4 bounty campaigns and an average reward from 5-6 bounty campaigns. So I can't say well that bounty campaigns are not profitable.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:42:19 AM

Pretty obvious, the altcoin market hasn't bounce back from the bearish market of 2018 that's why bounty campaign is no longer profitable as it used to be. Personally, I have joined a bounty in 2018 and although the token has been released to some exchange, but the product is still evolving and I can't even sell it to make money out of my work promoting that project.

Unlike 2017 wherein once you got paid, in about two weeks you can easily liquidate everything and project easily listed it on exchange, unlike today.
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:12:13 PM

As the IEO is growing trend and almost every exchange wants to launch their IEO and not every IEO is profitable only some big exchanges IEO was profitable and not for all exchanges profitable .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 12:32:35 PM

Bounty companies do not bring much profit, as it was in 2017, but if competently engaged in them, you can get additional income

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: