Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2953 times)
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:57:28 PM

Option for staking is only for six months or we can go beyond that? I mean if I selected one package and that locked for six months. And now if I want to extend this period beyond six months, will it possible?

The option for staking is only for six months, after which you will have access to both your principal and interest. You can choose to liquidate all or go for another six months staking. One good thing about this staking plan is that your return is fixed from the onset.

Staking is great if the valuation of the tokens or currency is right and healthy. If the team keeps developing then fine and good, the return on value at the end of the staking period is something worth it but however the big problem is in when the price is either stagnant or declining. What's the team behind the project aim to achieve in the staking period??

right and healthy is the key point. Besides we are making huge progress in the last weeks with upcoming partnerships and bringing more real use cases on the map, one of the next important steps is of course another exchange we are working on. More upcoming news on that also evry soon

Do you have any means of sharing this news and staying in relevant players minds and faces like newsletter and dedicated twitter handle that is active and is constantly giving information to followers??

I'm aware the project has some social media handles and official telegram group where information are made available to the ever increasing community. The project can also do more as it relates to marketing and communication with the potential investors and the public at large.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:37:23 PM

I personally believe that the lockup period of 6 months is too long. I know some projects even offer lock up period of one year, but I would prefer if there are several options as it relates to the lock up period to give investors the opportunity to make their choices.

I'm in agreement with your opinion as it relates with several options for individuals who love to stake tokens. It would be great to have different durations like 6 months, 3, months, 1 year, etc. This would create an avenue for all investors irrespective of their philosophy of time.

I personally don't think option of choosing different period will provide much benefit. They have carefully selected period of 6 months which is small or not too far. It gives enough time for both (project and investors) sufficient time to hold, see and then decided next step.

The period of six months may not be categorically small, I have seen several projects whose staking duration is above  6 months, many are for a duration of one year. But it would be more soothing when the duration are flexible and give people a chance to decide on several options.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 10:01:24 PM

I personally believe that the lockup period of 6 months is too long. I know some projects even offer lock up period of one year, but I would prefer if there are several options as it relates to the lock up period to give investors the opportunity to make their choices.

I'm in agreement with your opinion as it relates with several options for individuals who love to stake tokens. It would be great to have different durations like 6 months, 3, months, 1 year, etc. This would create an avenue for all investors irrespective of their philosophy of time.

I personally don't think option of choosing different period will provide much benefit. They have carefully selected period of 6 months which is small or not too far. It gives enough time for both (project and investors) sufficient time to hold, see and then decided next step.

The period of six months may not be categorically small, I have seen several projects whose staking duration is above  6 months, many are for a duration of one year. But it would be more soothing when the duration are flexible and give people a chance to decide on several options.

Hmmmm, I see, Investment is not something we can get in a short period of time, its more about a long waiting, and sometimes more than a year, but with these 6 months - return is a really good deal.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:55:10 AM

It's actually amazing that a project as refined as breeze coin did not conduct any ICO or tokensales and have been able to make such a laudable achievement within a couple of years. There are several projects in the cryptocurrency space who were able to raise large sum of money during their tokensales and we can't find any accomplishments by the team and promoters. This translates to one fact, which is that projects could become successful even without conducting tokensales and raising funds from the public.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 03:58:15 AM

Hmmmm, I see, Investment is not something we can get in a short period of time, its more about a long waiting, and sometimes more than a year, but with these 6 months - return is a really good deal.

The long term investment is low risk and good offer for the people who are not 24/7 in business and crypto world you will just wait a long time for your investment to grow in just a months or years.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:25:52 AM

The long term investment is low risk and good offer for the people who are not 24/7 in business and crypto world you will just wait a long time for your investment to grow in just a months or years.
Yes, I agree with you, it is a low risk and good offer if it hits and the project continues throughout the time, In my experience there are lots of projects who also have a win-win situation in these kinds of projects, and earn a lot of profit.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:40:16 PM

I personally won't go for a long term investment in this space. My reason is simply because of the distrust I have in the industry. A project could be doing so well initially, only for us to see the value nosedive and the team abandoned the project. Its rather very unfortunate that several persons are loosing trust in the cryptocurrency industry.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:49:28 PM

I'm a property owner and developer in my own country and I'm curious to know if Breezecoin will have a franchise network and opportunity in the future where small players in a tourist country have the opportunity to be placed under the Breezecoin company structure... Will there be that opportunity?

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 04:50:46 PM

I'm a property owner and developer in my own country and I'm curious to know if Breezecoin will have a franchise network and opportunity in the future where small players in a tourist country have the opportunity to be placed under the Breezecoin company structure... Will there be that opportunity?

I don't think the issue of franchise was among the modalities enshrined in breeze coin whitepaper, but I still believe its a great initiative. If the breeze coin team can manage this segment of the project, it would be an addition to the project strategy. I would advise that Breezcoin focus on their present business model and get the best out of it, before including other models for expansion and diversification.
Antana

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:25:37 PM

Current focus of the Breez team is on US, Turkey, and Germany  I think. I have not gone through all pages of their whitepaper, but I think their focus would be more on popular destination and then slowly at undiscovered/less popular one.

TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:29:32 PM

It's actually amazing that a project as refined as breeze coin did not conduct any ICO or tokensales and have been able to make such a laudable achievement within a couple of years. There are several projects in the cryptocurrency space who were able to raise large sum of money during their tokensales and we can't find any accomplishments by the team and promoters. This translates to one fact, which is that projects could become successful even without conducting tokensales and raising funds from the public.

There was no ICO, then how these tokens ended up at exchange? Was is through same staking option,.where people bought packages and then after six months tokens delivered at exchange for trading?

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 06:52:21 PM

There was no ICO, then how these tokens ended up at exchange? Was is through same staking option,.where people bought packages and then after six months tokens delivered at exchange for trading?
Yeah, that's true, I also would like to know about the listing directly on exchange, how people have these tokens without having any ICO or IEO?
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:51:31 PM

I believe its possible for projects to be listed on exchanges without the team sourcing for funds from the public. In fact, it's even more popular now because most investors are not attracted to ICO investment owing to the increased failure rate of new projects.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:19:38 PM

I don't think the issue of franchise was among the modalities enshrined in breeze coin whitepaper, but I still believe its a great initiative. If the breeze coin team can manage this segment of the project, it would be an addition to the project strategy. I would advise that Breezcoin focus on their present business model and get the best out of it, before including other models for expansion and diversification.

Well I see from your angle and I think you have a solid point here, which is in developing of their current model and making sure that they make good progress that way they can work a franchise which will bring bigger revenue.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:33:59 PM

Well I see from your angle and I think you have a solid point here, which is in developing of their current model and making sure that they make good progress that way they can work a franchise which will bring bigger revenue.

if they can prove that their current model will be successful for their upcoming projects that would be a good testament if their business model really works. they should prove first it within their planned projects. once their model is tested and verified, franchising would be an easy task later on. but just wondering why on the team's section from their website, they have no profile links attached? a huge project like this should give us all the necessary links to check its authenticity.
Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:39:17 AM

if they can prove that their current model will be successful for their upcoming projects that would be a good testament if their business model really works. they should prove first it within their planned projects. once their model is tested and verified, franchising would be an easy task later on. but just wondering why on the team's section from their website, they have no profile links attached? a huge project like this should give us all the necessary links to check its authenticity.

Hmmm. Yeah I've got your point they don't have any info's in their website, like their background or thing, even in whitepaper, I didn't notice that one, maybe they can explain on it.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 07:03:35 AM

Hmmm. Yeah I've got your point they don't have any info's in their website, like their background or thing, even in whitepaper, I didn't notice that one, maybe they can explain on it.

That's one of them should priority right now people and investors want to know this kind of information in one project they want to participate in. But I think the team is working on this one right now.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:36:45 AM

I also noticed the profile link verification issue. The team members ought to have a LinkedIn profile which would be easily accessible to anyone who wants to know more about them and their accomplishments over the years. It's a good strategy to boost the trust people have for the team and project.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:45:34 AM

I believe its possible for projects to be listed on exchanges without the team sourcing for funds from the public. In fact, it's even more popular now because most investors are not attracted to ICO investment owing to the increased failure rate of new projects.

I agree with you, the truth is that tokensales are getting a high failure rate by the day. Some projects even go as far as inflating the amount raised on tokensales to give them an increased reputation and encourage more persons to participate. The best way out is for the project promoters to fund the listing of the tokens on exchanges and recoup their funds slowly as trading is ongoing.
Breezecoin.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 08:27:05 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 09:13:37 AM by Breezecoin.io

There wasnt a public ICO, basically it was just private investors for around 6 million of token.

At the moment we are redesigning our Breezecoin Homepage to match it with our Breezedemar Homepage. Linkedin is of course a part of it  Smiley

Also you can find background infos on the Breezedemar Homepage. New BReezecoin Homepage should be ready next week and we have some good upcoming stuff scheduled for the next week.

https://breezecoin.io - A cryptocurrency meant to improve your lifestyle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: