Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2953 times)
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 02:16:06 PM

Even at this current bad market condition, Breezecoin tokens are trading at good levels. Price is moving with Bitcoin, which tells tokens not loosing its own value. Once market start going up, we will see token going up.

I also observed it, the value of breezecoin is trading at $0.46 presently and that shows the value wasn't affected by the bearish trend of the market. Its a clear evidence that the project is loaded with great potentials and have several  use case. I'm also of the view that when the market picks, together with the eradication of the present endemic disease. The value of breezecoin would hit the ceiling.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 09:39:21 AM

I've read about the breeze coin staking program and it's quite interesting considering the use case of the tokens is growing rapidly and the project has a good potential. I would like to know if the stipulated percentage on the staking program is for the entire duration which is 6 months or on monthly basis.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:30:12 PM

I've read about the breeze coin staking program and it's quite interesting considering the use case of the tokens is growing rapidly and the project has a good potential. I would like to know if the stipulated percentage on the staking program is for the entire duration which is 6 months or on monthly basis.

Yeah, staking program is good. And moreover, the project have workings business. Corona have given a chance to buy tokens at lower level. But before doing anything, make aure you check all the documents and do own research as well.

Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:36:05 PM

Yeah, staking program is good. And moreover, the project have workings business. Corona have given a chance to buy tokens at lower level. But before doing anything, make aure you check all the documents and do own research as well.

I don't know why people are so serious about Corona? I mean there were several other flue we saw in past, but people are more worried about Corona. Hope this fuss will be over soon

princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 08:51:58 PM

I don't know why people are so serious about Corona? I mean there were several other flue we saw in past, but people are more worried about Corona. Hope this fuss will be over soon

I believe the fuss corona virus is bringing is majorly because of the declaration of WHO stating corona virus as an epidemic disease. Several countries are taking very tight stand as regards the migration of people from different countries. I learnt that Canadian government had suspended the granting of permission in terms of visa approval to individuals from the European Union. Its indeed a trying time for all and even the market had dumped significantly.
Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 11:50:53 PM

I've found out that the breezecoin project is Striving on the real estate market and on the verge of bringing transformation into the tourism industry as they have started with the sales of timeshare period at Kartepe resort. I would like to know if the project is also interested in going into other sectors in real estate such as provision of residential housing or landed property?

In my opinion, breeze de Mar just commenced her tourism and resorts aspect of the real estate sector and should be more committed in achieving the best possible outcome in that sector. I would advise that they focus on the job at hand and develop the project in this sense. This would help them to get more experience and also increase the use case of the breeze coin.

I don't think they are new to the real estate niche, their whitepaper seems to identify them to have significant knowledge in real estate matters but they are exploring blockchain tectechnology which is a wise move since it's new and less competitive at the moment
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 01:25:15 AM

I just went through my blockfolio to see how my crypto portfolio is doing. I'm still surprised as to why there was a huge decline in the value of several cryptocurrencies. Its amazes me the way the market could experience such a substantial decline within a short period of time. I'm sceptical on what could have warranted this level of decline. Do you think it could be because of the issue of corona virus?
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 01:54:43 AM

I just went through my blockfolio to see how my crypto portfolio is doing. I'm still surprised as to why there was a huge decline in the value of several cryptocurrencies. Its amazes me the way the market could experience such a substantial decline within a short period of time. I'm sceptical on what could have warranted this level of decline. Do you think it could be because of the issue of corona virus?

I think it might be the virus have a big part of this kind situation right now even the stock market is going down right now like the other crypto too. And it's all started when the virus spread all over the world so that it can be one of the reasons.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:30:38 AM

I am thinking how can the corona virus affect this project, since its a real estate program which needed some conference and some meetings with other people, will you still able to do it and progress to another quarter of the project? or will you postpone it, of if you postpone it, do the investors still guarantee their stakes?
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 07:25:03 AM

I'll say Focus. Nothing beats it when you're building. The tourist sector is suffering heavy due to the current pandemic and a deep slide down in traveling and all of that. Breeze could take this period to really build a strong formidable project and when all things become good again they will be far better prepared than the competition

This idea is cool, but I really don't know what exactly needs to be built. The endemic has led to the suspension of several events in Swiss and that's understandable. I do hope that the project is able to withstand this trauma because it's possible that several persons have already purchased their timeshare at Kartepe, hoping to utilise the  upcoming holiday for their  vacations.

Markets Keep falling and failing. This is pure manipulation. Purest of its form. Nothing no one will tell me. Like for example Gold and Bitcoin are suppose to pump hard due to the pandemic but it's the opposite.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 11:15:39 AM

I am thinking how can the corona virus affect this project, since its a real estate program which needed some conference and some meetings with other people, will you still able to do it and progress to another quarter of the project? or will you postpone it, of if you postpone it, do the investors still guarantee their stakes?

The major area where the virus would affect the breezecoin project is with the sales of timeshare period. I can categorically say that several people are reluctant about travelling, especially to the European countries. The kartepe resort happens to be located in Turkey which is an European country and several people won't like to take the reason.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 11:24:22 AM

If you see all conferences are getting cancelled due to fear of Corona and recently Breezecoin also need to postponed their meeting at Swiss. So for now project promotion is going slow.

Antana

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 12:33:40 PM

It's just temp issue. don't worry, everything will back to normal. It's not only crypto but world share market, gold market, everything is down. But I am expecting everything will bounce back and make new high.

Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 01:17:20 PM

The major area where the virus would affect the breezecoin project is with the sales of timeshare period. I can categorically say that several people are reluctant about travelling, especially to the European countries. The kartepe resort happens to be located in Turkey which is an European country and several people won't like to take the reason.

Everything is pretty much slow at the moment and even the stock market had to pause trades, it's a chaotic period and the media is not helping, I believe things will go back to normal in the coming months, until then, we just have to keep the hope alive
gsingh

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:53:56 PM

You need to look into new exchange team. Since you had placed on only few exchanges. If you had look into Binance, you will get more and more investors

Antana

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:56:04 PM

You need to look into new exchange team. Since you had placed on only few exchanges. If you had look into Binance, you will get more and more investors

Right, only issue I see here is that token listed at only one exchange and that's not popular in all countries. But team mentioned that soon token will be listed at other exchange as well

Bitlend

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:16:14 PM

Now the price of bitcoin, Eth and most of altcoin is get into the ground.How you are going to stable your project with this down market?
jgle

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:24:38 PM

Why should I need to inverse my money in your Project? Did I get bulk some profit in a couple of Months?
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:35:05 PM

It's a good decision for the project to consider more cryptocurrency exchange. We've told the Admin on their telegram group and the Admin assured us that it's been considered by the team. It may be difficult for the project to meet up with the financial requirements of global exchange like binance and bittrex, but they could go for other medium size exchange. I personally don't consider sistemkoin exchange a good platform to trade.
lira

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:37:30 PM

Is their any bounty program for this project? If so, kindly let me know

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: