Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2955 times)
Breezecoin.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 03:40:08 PM

I've read about the breeze coin staking program and it's quite interesting considering the use case of the tokens is growing rapidly and the project has a good potential. I would like to know if the stipulated percentage on the staking program is for the entire duration which is 6 months or on monthly basis.

The stipulated percentage of our staking program is on monthly basis

https://breezecoin.io - A cryptocurrency meant to improve your lifestyle

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Breezecoin.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 04:13:58 PM

You need to look into new exchange team. Since you had placed on only few exchanges. If you had look into Binance, you will get more and more investors

New Exchange is coming very soon

https://breezecoin.io - A cryptocurrency meant to improve your lifestyle
Devnant

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 04:25:46 PM

I am thinking how can the corona virus affect this project, since its a real estate program which needed some conference and some meetings with other people, will you still able to do it and progress to another quarter of the project? or will you postpone it, of if you postpone it, do the investors still guarantee their stakes?

If you see all conferences are getting cancelled due to fear of Corona and recently Breezecoin also need to postponed their meeting at Swiss. So for now project promotion is going slow.

Not only this project bro, It had reflected on many of projects. Many project was stucked at the middle and the process is get delayed. I think this is the reason for the reduction in price of most of cryptocurrency.

Game is my life
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 04:46:14 PM

I am thinking how can the corona virus affect this project, since its a real estate program which needed some conference and some meetings with other people, will you still able to do it and progress to another quarter of the project? or will you postpone it, of if you postpone it, do the investors still guarantee their stakes?

If you see all conferences are getting cancelled due to fear of Corona and recently Breezecoin also need to postponed their meeting at Swiss. So for now project promotion is going slow.

Not only this project bro, It had reflected on many of projects. Many project was stucked at the middle and the process is get delayed. I think this is the reason for the reduction in price of most of cryptocurrency.

The issue of corona virus is getting worse by the day, I just learnt that the current arsenal coach has tested positive to the virus. The ongoing premiership has been suspended and in some countries universities and supermarkets have been closed down to avoid the spread of the virus.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:08:40 PM

You need to look into new exchange team. Since you had placed on only few exchanges. If you had look into Binance, you will get more and more investors

Getting this information for Couple of weeks now which is super exciting... But can we get a clue of what type of exchange? Dex or Cex? Top 50 or 25?

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:37:52 PM

Getting this information for Couple of weeks now which is super exciting... But can we get a clue of what type of exchange? Dex or Cex? Top 50 or 25?

It would be unprofessional for the Admin to disclose any information as regards the exchange and it could even lead to sanctions from the exchange. I'll suggest we maintain a good disposition as regards the exchange listing and hopefully we would get a better platform.
Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 10:21:55 PM

The essential part is for the team to get their act together in this critical period, it's a temporary phase that will fizzle out, the aftermath of which will lead to a sporadic surge in the market, this thread should kept alive by the breezecoin team
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 02:18:35 AM

The essential part is for the team to get their act together in this critical period, it's a temporary phase that will fizzle out, the aftermath of which will lead to a sporadic surge in the market, this thread should kept alive by the breezecoin team

It's indeed a critical period. I'm not certain about what the market will become after this phase, but we should be positive, hoping for the best. The most important factor in reaching every goal is for one to be consistent, the breezecoin team have been consistently working on the project and I believe they won't back out now.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:54:01 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2020, 05:08:08 AM by Zurcermozz

It would be unprofessional for the Admin to disclose any information as regards the exchange and it could even lead to sanctions from the exchange. I'll suggest we maintain a good disposition as regards the exchange listing and hopefully we would get a better platform.
Up for this, there are a lot of exchanges existing right now, the team needs to gain trust and importantly a legit exchange. Project needs to keep up in this current market
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 11:10:04 AM

It takes a great deal of effort to keep up with the eventualities that arises when setting up a project. I would like to commend the team for their efforts so far in the management of the project, and would like to ask what plans the team has as regards the new development with the corona virus and the changes that could arise in the timeshare periods and resorts?
Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 02:27:28 PM

It's indeed a critical period. I'm not certain about what the market will become after this phase, but we should be positive, hoping for the best. The most important factor in reaching every goal is for one to be consistent, the breezecoin team have been consistently working on the project and I believe they won't back out now.

I am positive of the outcome of the market once this pandemic has been curtailed, people tend to take irrational decisions once there's panic, hence the massive crash of everything but with good news comes an inflow of investment and some countries recently identified with the blockchain industry
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:29:17 PM

I am positive of the outcome of the market once this pandemic has been curtailed, people tend to take irrational decisions once there's panic, hence the massive crash of everything but with good news comes an inflow of investment and some countries recently identified with the blockchain industry

The point is that whenever there's an epidemic like the case we have presently, people need their money in fiat to take care of themselves. Investments are only logical when there's hope for life in the future. It would be irrational to store up wealth, where your friends and family won't be able to access them on your demise. I won't blame anyone who liquidates his portfolio at this time.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:52:13 PM

OK I get your argument but not all exchanges have this policy in place. Some exchange do not really mind anyways.

princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 07:55:17 PM

It takes a great deal of effort to keep up with the eventualities that arises when setting up a project. I would like to commend the team for their efforts so far in the management of the project, and would like to ask what plans the team has as regards the new development with the corona virus and the changes that could arise in the timeshare periods and resorts?

The team needs to map out some caveat which would be in place to prevent the spread of the virus during the timeshare periods. I would suggest that timeshare tickets should be suspended for the time being until we are certain of how to go about this endemic.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 09:12:48 PM

The team needs to map out some caveat which would be in place to prevent the spread of the virus during the timeshare periods. I would suggest that timeshare tickets should be suspended for the time being until we are certain of how to go about this endemic.

This was suggested earlier by someone in the thread but I'm yet to see a member of team attend to this. Europe will go on lock down due to this, I'm praying for world peace in the end

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 09:59:14 PM

You have a very good point. We would be doomed if the virus affects the team members of this project or persons who went for the kartepe timeshare period. Its wise for the team to put everything into consideration before making a decision to help people make their plans.
Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 02:44:17 PM

I heard US closing down market places as precautionary things. Is this Corona really that deadly? If this situation continue, then it will be difficult for Breezecoin team to conduct meeting, events.

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 02:46:57 PM

It's surprising that the timeshare periods are still on sale despite the fact that the WHO has declared the notorious corona virus as a world epidemic. So many people are panicking and that has lead to a massive reduction in the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Even the world stock market and virtually ever financial Market was affected by the impact.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 02:52:26 PM

It's surprising that the timeshare periods are still on sale despite the fact that the WHO has declared the notorious corona virus as a world epidemic. So many people are panicking and that has lead to a massive reduction in the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Even the world stock market and virtually ever financial Market was affected by the impact.

Last I heard about the virus its been under control. Canada is having a breakthrough already. Although it's going to take sometime to get the vaccines out but that will certainly be out. I'd say no need for panic.

princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 04:06:43 PM

I heard US closing down market places as precautionary things. Is this Corona really that deadly? If this situation continue, then it will be difficult for Breezecoin team to conduct meeting, events.

The severity of the virus is more pronounced in China and Europe than in the United States. Several countries are taking precautionary measures to protect themselves and reduce the spread of the virus. I know this may take some time, but it would certainly be controlled. We need to stop the panic and have some faith.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: