Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do with a 1000$ and what would you do?  (Read 6229 times)
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:58:56 AM

These would be my picks 100% Which coin would you leave out or add to that?

first I would invest at least 50% in bitcoin. the rest I would divide as follows: 20% ETH, 20% Tezos + 5% each in a privacy coin of your choice.

but these are only my thoughts and how you decide you have to think for yourself. Smiley
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:31:40 AM

if thats all money you've got. go for a real business like what you said tshirt printing.
crypto is very volatile and it is down trend as of now. but if you really want to invest on crypto. i suggest just invest on bitcoin.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:58:06 AM

That's a good choice to pick on alts to invest with 1000$ good thing that you have knowledge to when it comes to investing altcoins but if i were you just include bitcoin to it since the halving is almost coming and it is expected the price boost when the halving happened anyway it's your choice  that you can only decide.

What will i do if i have 1000$? I will invest it to 50% to bitcoin and 50% to ethereum why? because i want to buy bitcoin before the halving happen in 2020 and also, the reason why 50% on ethereum is because the price doesn't move very often in ethereum so, have some stability when the price of bitcoin suddenly drops.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:03:29 AM

if thats all money you've got. go for a real business like what you said tshirt printing.
crypto is very volatile and it is down trend as of now. but if you really want to invest on crypto. i suggest just invest on bitcoin.

The safest invesment is always Bitcoin in cryptocurrencies market. We all are agree with that. But first we need to learn profit / risk expectation. So how much of this money can you risk?

If Bitcoin reaches 100K, you'll make 10x. This is possible. But there are some cryptocurrencies that you can easily make 100x. And, of course, the same rate of risk.

So the decision of the investor. What do you want? You must answer this question first.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:32:21 PM

Honestly, If I had 1000$ right now, I would cash them out. You should only invest what you can lose, don't invest your savings. Crypto market movements are not healthy enough. But if you invest now, then buy Bitcoin, Ethereum or NEO and try to stake your holding coins.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Seghokendil

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:43:18 PM

why was your first thought with altcoin?
I think that's the best choice for the second option. if I have a capital budget of $ 1000, the first thought I will do is invest in bitcoin (50%) & I will use the rest with BNB, ETH and PPT.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:06:21 PM

Is investment really necessary for you? Then don't feel hesitate to invest in Bitcoin. But you may wait a little more time, because BTC price may fall more down! Altcoins are not perfect choice to invest right now, but if you really want, then buy BCH, BNB, QNT coins!

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:09:21 PM

Bitcoin is currently getting cheaper by the minute. Maybe it's time you buy Bitcoin and maybe sell before the halving event in May 2020. Heck, you can even buy Ethereum which is also crashing at the moment.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
torpedo

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 12:28:00 PM

If you really are interested in investing in crypto, then I would suggest doing it in BTC only, for now as it is the only most profitable coin right now unlike others who are bleeding for recovery. The other coins, I would suggest will be ETH because, despite the recent downfall of ETH, it still has a lot of potential for growth.

AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla Marketing
janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:34:21 PM

bitcoin and almost all cryptocurrency are going down so its a good time to buy and invest on crypto if i have $1000 i will use it to buy bitcoin ethereum litecoin and xrp after that i will wait until the price go up simple and easy right
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:57:00 PM

If I had $1000 I would invest 40% of that amount in BTC and divide the remaining 60% among various alt-coins of which I am most confident about.
Generally speaking, it is not a bad amount for investing, of course, l would prefer to invest 40% maybe 50% of this amount in BTC and moreover with 60% of this money l would choose top altcoins, they can be ETH, BNB indeed for longterm they have more chance to reach the previous maximum aka ATH prices. l would really like to say that, it is worthwhile to invest again with the compound interest form the crypto portfolio. l don't find it enough for mining, this amount will be better for investing or day trading instead of mining.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:17:34 PM

Blockchain technology has make life easier and faster, with a help of these great platform forum has been passing a good information update, hence i prefer investing into Bitcoin more, base on the current make, is more encourage for a future time.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:46:58 PM

If till now you haven't made up your mind, I think this is the right time to do so, the market is experience a decline in price, btc especially, the whole market is in the red now,  you good buy a good amount of alts or btc with that money, in my opinion I would put 50% on btc and 50% on 2 - 3 alts to diversify.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:00:19 PM

my suggestion would be buy bitcoin and maybe trade with it. trading is risky, but brings the most profit if you do everything right. either way i would prefer bitcoin to most altcoins.

tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:16:00 PM

My suggestion is that you should invest in
1. Ethereum is currently the best altcoin after Bitcoin and Ethereum is also on the rise
2. XRP is also not a wrong choice because it is also being appreciated many times since it came out
3. Finally, Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency today and after a bear market has dropped significantly and is showing signs of active recovery.

nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:42:47 AM

My suggestion is that you should invest in
1. Ethereum is currently the best altcoin after Bitcoin and Ethereum is also on the rise
2. XRP is also not a wrong choice because it is also being appreciated many times since it came out
3. Finally, Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency today and after a bear market has dropped significantly and is showing signs of active recovery.
I see many people investing in XRP because of the achievements this project has made. But the fact that it makes you lose if you keep it from the beginning of the year until now, while BTC is more than 100% profitable, ETH is still profitable though less.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:44:43 AM

If I had $ 1000 right now, I would spend all that money and buy BNB. BNB is a good altcoin and its current price is too cheap

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 12:56:22 AM

It is  good OP has basic knowledge in cryptocurrency investment. $1K can turn out to become something huge and at the same time, something lesser than that in crypto investment. Hence, it is very good to be cautious with the type of cryptocurrency one chooses to invest in. In situations where the investor lacks the expertise to research into new coins on the market, the investors is always encouraged to invest in the large cap coins like BTC, BNB, ETH etc because these coins are already established on the market.

kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:00:58 AM

It is  good OP has basic knowledge in cryptocurrency investment. $1K can turn out to become something huge and at the same time, something lesser than that in crypto investment. Hence, it is very good to be cautious with the type of cryptocurrency one chooses to invest in. In situations where the investor lacks the expertise to research into new coins on the market, the investors is always encouraged to invest in the large cap coins like BTC, BNB, ETH etc because these coins are already established on the market.
The market is not stable, so all investments now are really risky if you choose to invest right now. I think we need to have a specific plan to make good profits during this time because I believe this year is not good for investment. Everyone has their own plans and you should invest more in Bitcoin because this is the safest investment I know and the risk may be much lower than the coins you have listed.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:58:28 AM

The market is not stable, so all investments now are really risky if you choose to invest right now. I think we need to have a specific plan to make good profits during this time because I believe this year is not good for investment. Everyone has their own plans and you should invest more in Bitcoin because this is the safest investment I know and the risk may be much lower than the coins you have listed.

Except there is a tendency that market will still go below it's current price, I think this right time to pickup some good alts, look at the price of eth, eos, xrp, bnb, lite coin, Monero, dash, neo etc all cheap, when market is stable, this price won't be there, it will be higher,
If you are a mid to long term investor, this is time observe the market and then make your decision.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: