Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:39:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do with a 1000$ and what would you do?  (Read 6228 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:35:04 AM

It is  good OP has basic knowledge in cryptocurrency investment. $1K can turn out to become something huge and at the same time, something lesser than that in crypto investment. Hence, it is very good to be cautious with the type of cryptocurrency one chooses to invest in. In situations where the investor lacks the expertise to research into new coins on the market, the investors is always encouraged to invest in the large cap coins like BTC, BNB, ETH etc because these coins are already established on the market.
The market is not stable, so all investments now are really risky if you choose to invest right now. I think we need to have a specific plan to make good profits during this time because I believe this year is not good for investment. Everyone has their own plans and you should invest more in Bitcoin because this is the safest investment I know and the risk may be much lower than the coins you have listed.

There are 2 different opinions related to unfavorable market conditions. Some suggest this is the right time for us to buy because the price is cheap but there are also those who suggest selling our portfolio to avoid further declining value. I think that choice depends on us and as long as we hold good altcoins and have large daily transactions, I think the coins are good for the long term

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:55:01 AM

My first thought was to put it in to Altcoins, Like
Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS
I trust only 3 coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero
Bitcoin is the beginning of everything and it is the father of great technology and will be forever the main standard in Blockchain and Crypto trading. Ethereum is so innovative with their token system and new language, The rest of the market is trash: LTC,ESO is a copy, DASH is powered by companies that took profit from the coin you use, Zcash pre-mined.

Only XMR have the transparent and pure community-powered with tons of effort to protect the transaction. XMR is great with privacy with all the effort to prevent the coin from centralized. It has everything that a perfect coin supposed to have, distributed hashrate, super low transaction cost, anti double-spend, large community. So think about it.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:22:30 AM

My opinion needs to be divided between Bitcoin and the same Ethereum, but most of it I would have assigned to Bitcoin, somewhere 80% to 20%. Since now there is a correction from the fall.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:46:10 AM

Not related with you budget, it you are investing on crypto Market, diversity will be good.
It will reduce your risk and make you comfortable when you get profit from the coins which will increase after your invested.
From your list Ethereum and EOS are strong coins and always they are worth to invest in.
I can add one strong coin to your list. Many call it security exchange coin, but many also call it community coin 😊
After listing at Binance US, we can also call it community coin.
At the moment price is around 15 USD. After hiting 39 USD it came back to the same price 7 months ago.
If you missed 7 months ago, it is good time to put this strong coin in your bag.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:37:57 AM

I think your first choice of investment is fine. But if you were able to trade well with these coins, please consider having bitcoin in your portfolio. It will be a huge help in multiplying your profit. And having separate plans as I do is also a good thing.

tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:10:00 PM

Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

These would be my picks 100% Which coin would you leave out or add to that?

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

Create my own T-shirt Company
I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

For me personally, investing in cryptocurrency is an additional income so I would prefer to make my own T-Shirt company because we need to think ahead and be able to generate permanent income and maybe I can set aside a portion of my income from the company for me to invest in cryptocurrency .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
indika

Activity: 489

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:17:49 PM

Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

if i have 1000$ il buy btc then keep 50 % of brought btc and with other 50% il but etherium and litcoin and hodl   .when any btc pump/dump eth go up and down then il slowly increase my holdings and get some daily profit
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:02:39 PM

What you should do with a whooping sum of $1000 is entirely up to you, and totally your decision to make. But if I had that much money to invest, I would put it in some really good altcoins and wait for some really good time, to cash out. There are plenty of altcoins to invest in in the market, that are really great projects. Just look for one or a couple of them, and lock your funds in it. Goodluck.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:32:04 PM

$ 1,000 for me, $ 500 I will invest in etherium because the prospect of ETH remains good, they will also release ETH 2.0, I think that is a step that can make ETH great again.
I will invest $ 300 in BINANCE coins. I think BNB will continue to grow, and $ 200 I will invest in IEO which is held by credible exchanges.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 10:45:31 PM

This investment can not assist you with making a benefit in this market in light of the fact that the cash isn't huge, it is actually quite little.
I  believe that in the event that you put resources into IEO, you will win more benefit on the grounds that the main trades consistently propose great activities and it is an extraordinary open door for you to think about this investment.
With 1000 dollars i will simply invest it into day trading with a good trading not like bituniverse

kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:09:02 AM

This investment can not assist you with making a benefit in this market in light of the fact that the cash isn't huge, it is actually quite little.
I  believe that in the event that you put resources into IEO, you will win more benefit on the grounds that the main trades consistently propose great activities and it is an extraordinary open door for you to think about this investment.
With 1000 dollars i will simply invest it into day trading with a good trading not like bituniverse
IEO is not an appropriate investment, in my opinion for an investment that is good at this time not ICO or IEO because of course they are very detrimental to us. we ourselves should be wise not to be tempted by the large targets offered

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:15:38 AM

IEO is not an appropriate investment, in my opinion for an investment that is good at this time not ICO or IEO because of course they are very detrimental to us. we ourselves should be wise not to be tempted by the large targets offered

IEO is not a guarantee that a coin will survive long term. 1k$ is still a decent amount for investment. So, it is better to invest it in an altcoin that is already established such as those who are on top of the marketcap. Just buy at a decent price and hodl till it pumps up.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:08:08 PM

Crypto trading is a sort of side and passive income for most of us. Unless you have millions of dollars to invest in crypto, I suggest you go for business for the full value of your hard work as it will be more of a full-time job for you rather than a side business like crypto.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:45:35 PM

If i have $1000, i will waiting for the market movements.
There will be a significant movement in the market in the future, but we don't know when.
When there are some signs of bull market, i will use my money to buy the top coins.

Masyudhi

Activity: 1008

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:15:41 PM

Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

I was also thinking

It all depends on you, which one do you think is right and can go according to your plan. If to be invested in cryptocurrency, I would choose XRP, ETH and BTC to invest. But, making a T-Shirt company is the right decision if you see an opportunity to make a profit from it, and if the company can run smoothly and generate profits for you, you can use some of that income to invest in cryptocurrency.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 03:33:23 PM

If I had 1000 dollar like you do, I would first learn the market conditions, btc dominance, reading indicators and graphics. It would be the first thing I would to because you never wanna waste your money by just trying different coins with no reason. Then after having a little experience, we can try some buy n sell activities with low amounts like 100-200 dollars. In time, we can be a good trader with our experience.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:25:57 PM

Creating T-shirt company is a good idea. But if you want  to buy some coins then firstly I would recommend btc first,then eos and ETH are also good option. I will strongly recommend BNB and Magic. They have very high potential for future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:50:43 PM

in my opinion 1000 dollars is better to buy bitcoin where the price is decreasing this week, you have to see market dominance right now, Bitcoin holds 70% more crypto market share, so the right choice is to put all the money on Bitcoin

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:04:51 PM

Do not listen to these people telling you to buy these top 10 coins you risk losing all your money for what gaining maybe 2-3x sounds the same to me as going to a roulette table.
You need to find new coins that have very high potential and not much room to fall so you are risking less but your gains could be 10-100x if the project works out. hint look into TERA smart money
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 09:17:28 PM

I will suggest you go with either BTC or ETH and then sit to make your own research from there You will have great assurance holding those top coins and then  when you get yourself familiar with the crypto you can shift to other coins as you please But for now choose the best and sit to get to know the crypto market

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: