Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do with a 1000$ and what would you do?  (Read 6228 times)
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:14:22 PM

if this money is not very important for you, then you can buy bitcoin. Especially now, when he sank and it seems that soon there will be a good growth.
If you have the time and knowledge to trade on the exchange, then I would choose a few top coins and set the goal as a profit of 5-10 percent, after which I would fix it

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:33:58 PM

Invest in Bitcoin and wait for the price rise. When you don't know where to invest, sticking with Bitcoin can be the best possible solution. Some altcoin can be a good investment, there are many of them now, many good ones that are surviving for years, altcoin wish huge potential, but nobody knows what future holds, Bitcoin investment is a risk, altcoin investments are a bigger risk, it's on you to decide how much can you risk and what kind of profit you expect in time.
Very good points, I am also in the opinion that putting his funds in BTC will be the safest investment at this point comparatively. Altcoin investment when "grace" and proper due diligence/analysis is involved gives more profit anyway, but with higher risk like you mentioned. If I'm given that 1000$, I will buy 2ETH and then use the rest for BTC.  Reason being that ETH staking might cause an uptrend for the price.
CookieGums

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:39:31 PM

If a were have that 1000 dollar. I will withdraw and change it for dollars. I am very dissapointed before when i invest my money in eth (have 2 eth) then it cost before more or less 1000 dollars per 1. I am very confident that it will earn a lot in long term. And the time comes now. I regret doing investment in crypto and not thinking. Do not judge me  Embarrassed

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:24:58 PM

If a were have that 1000 dollar. I will withdraw and change it for dollars. I am very dissapointed before when i invest my money in eth (have 2 eth) then it cost before more or less 1000 dollars per 1. I am very confident that it will earn a lot in long term. And the time comes now. I regret doing investment in crypto and not thinking. Do not judge me  Embarrassed
Well you Invest at the wrong time, but you have a chance now because bitcoin and ethereum have a good development that I think will increase its price again.  Ethereum have development now to solved all problem and this is called Ethereum 2.0. And Ofcourse in bitcoin is the bitcoin halving that will surely pump it's price when its completely done.  But it's depends on you if you want to risk more or give up.  Because I think you learn on your mistake on so that you have a lesson now on what is the right time to buy.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:31:42 AM

What you should do with $1,000 depends on you. Some people will tell you to invest in IEO which to me is highly risky with the level of dumpers activities when the tokens are listed on exchange. To me, what you should do is to take the advantage of the ongoing bear market. Buy either ethereum or bitcoin worth of the amount you can afford until the next bull run.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:16:53 AM

For me the 1000$ will invest like 30% in IEO of upcoming projects then the remaining 70% i will split it to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I will buy the low now and hold for long term. I know I will make some good profits in future
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:08:45 PM

That's an impressive potential portfolio. I would remove the Theta and replace it with ChainLink(Link) and add New to it then split the $1k evenly amongst all five cryptos. I know when prices rally,  all will perform well but that would be my picks.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:20:33 PM

Maybe if i have $1000 , now i will use some coins that on demand zone now. I am focus in binance coin and ontology now . based on technical analisys with supply and demand zone these coins perfectly on buy area. In my opinion binance coin and ontology have low risk with maximum profit potency in future.

For me the 1000$ will invest like 30% in IEO of upcoming projects then the remaining 70% i will split it to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I will buy the low now and hold for long term. I know I will make some good profits in future
i am not recommend to join in IEO , we have no certainity about its project in market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 12:43:20 PM

I think $1000 is not that big deal or huge enough flor crypto. Thus, I'm thinking to just trade or gamble it IMO. It's decent for you to make daily profit but for bigger ambition, I doubt it. I won't put it into any ROI or ICO/IEO although the potential profit is huge specially if the certain project or platfrom is too popular. Nowadays even the most controversial (in a positive way) project could flip into a failure one.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:09:13 PM

What should I do if I have $ 1000, maybe 50% I will invest in bitcoin because I truly believe in bitcoin and always give good returns, and in my opinion now is the right time to buy bitcoin.
and 50% more I will buy Ethereum and Litecoin because Both are always following the movements of bitcoin, and both are my favorite altcoins.
and everything I will do to invest in the long term.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:22:31 PM

What should I do if I have $ 1000, maybe 50% I will invest in bitcoin because I truly believe in bitcoin and always give good returns, and in my opinion now is the right time to buy bitcoin.
and 50% more I will buy Ethereum and Litecoin because Both are always following the movements of bitcoin, and both are my favorite altcoins.
and everything I will do to invest in the long term.
Likewise with me if I have a capital of $ 1000, of course bitcoin is the first choice for investing. and partly we can break it down on altcoin in the top 10 rankings on coinmarketcap, please review the projects that you think are good. with patience, I think we will receive the benefits later

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dangki01021991

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:51:50 PM

Your thinking is very good and can be done immediately. Putting this amount into altcoins is the right choice especially when put into Ethereum, RSR, Theta.
Pham_Kinh_Kong

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:03:38 PM

Stay tuned and learn about the Masternode. Must be persistent and learn a lot. With a sum of $ 1,000 you can think about many things but investing is the best.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 08:42:30 PM

Your thinking is very good and can be done immediately. Putting this amount into altcoins is the right choice especially when put into Ethereum, RSR, Theta.
if I were you I would not have put my money in the RSR and Theta, I think the transaction activity that happened there was manipulation. cmiiw

I will choose Huobi and Chainlink. I'll put $ 1000 in 30% Chainlink, 25% Huobi and 45% Bitcoin

cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:03:20 PM

My first thought was to put it in to Altcoins, Like
Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

These would be my picks 100% Which coin would you leave out or add to that?

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

Create my own T-shirt Company
I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

If I have that much money at this time of course I will buy eth and litecoin half of the money, and the rest I will use to buy some altcoin ICO which can indeed be traded in a short period such as BCNX, VIT, BTB and others, Yes, even though the benefits small but the velocity of money that we have will happen continuously in the market.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:08:16 PM

Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

If I have to take decision now to buy coin by 1000 USD, I would like to buy some altcoins which aren't listed yet after long time but their working progress still upto date. Mining is worth of cost, another process you are looking for t-shirt but I can't support it. Even I can't suggest you to do masternode run.
Instead of buying the valuable and top altcoin, I also prefer to invest in the small market cap altcoin which have a higher potential return on the investment in the future bull market. $1000 is not a high amount, diversifying among the best altcoins will surely make you ready for the next uptrend.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:08:20 PM

The $1000 is big amount and a good start for investment in crypto, for my own preference I will diversify it with BTC, ETH, BNB, NEO, TRX and CAD because these are the coins I'm following for years and I getting a strong feeling that the price will soon increase maybe at the first quarter of 2020.

yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:44:20 PM

Whatever you do, do it quick. That's the driving principle behind the greenback. Less thought, more haste on a train speeding to nowhere.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 10:19:35 PM

Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

I was also thinking

$ 1,000 is not a small amount of money, nor is it too big for you to buy many altcoins. If you want to profit from this amount, you should buy more than 2 altcoins in the top 20. You can buy Ethereum and EOS, these are 2 altcoins that I think will grow strongly in the near future. I recommend you to buy altcoin as soon as possible, because now the price of altcoin is still very low, you should buy before the price rises again.

Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 10:59:37 PM

I will not really put all into altcoins but instead convert some to fiat and day trade the rest ...I do not like long hold though which look different from others view.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: