Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:43:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do with a 1000$ and what would you do?  (Read 6228 times)
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:40:51 PM

If I were you, I will invest it in potentail cryptocurrencies; so I will simply use the money in trading. $1000 is can considered as preferable capital in starting cryptocurrency trading. I will invest it in trading because there are a lot of opportunities in the market. Yes it is risky but we can manage to protect and to multiply our funds in there if we have knowledge and if we know how it works.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 2002
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 02:57:19 PM

I personally am keeping most of my money in freebitco.in right now in bitcoin form getting %4 profit yearly, not that its an amazing idea and everyone should do that but right now that seems like what I can claim the most amount of money from, I think bitcoin will go up, and I want to stay in bitcoin and they are giving me %4 yearly which is not insane but all other options give me %0 so even %1 yearly is better than %0 so I am keeping it there.

However if I wanted to create something more interesting, I would probably buy 10 different stake/masternode coins all by themselves and put it on a system where the more money I make from staking the more I buy from these coins, so in the end I will have more and more and more of those coins with the hope that price of those coins would go up as well instead of going down.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LexApp

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:59:43 PM

Invest in $DGTX and thank me later.
rikooo6

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:28:42 PM

With this amount, I will divide it in two or three parts and put these parts on altcoins that there is lot of speculation that we can see in the differents topics, coins likely good future (example Waves, Chainlink, Steem, Beam ...) but it's not a true science, it's a bet.
nickenburg (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:47:24 PM

Add,  Litecoins or XLM (Stellar)
Sorry im not familiar in RSR and Theta  Grin

RSR is part of a stablecoin RSV and RSR is used to help the stability of RSV, its a really interesting project with good investors like:
Coinbase, The co founder of Paypal, and more you should check it out.

And Theta I just love because it brings Gaming, Streaming and Crypto together and I like all those things Smiley
U can also lend you bandwith to people who watching the streams and earn cryptocurrency with it, they have some good partners and it's one I think will do very good in the future.

reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:47:47 PM

If you must invest in cryptocurrency, then I'd advise you invest some part of the dollars into bitcoin. Bitcoin is more stable than other cryptocurrencies. You can invest some in bitcoin, and then invest the rest in a few potential coins say Ethereum.

wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 06:05:03 PM

i invest half for altcoins for i think this profit is good and more details i check for the token thats high history and the half i will invest small for convinience store to more income
I think it is too soon to do something like that, it is true that altcoins have been going up during the past days but I'm still not really impressed by that, the growth is important but unless altcoins can do that consistently then most likely they are going to go down in the future and you're going to lose money if you decide to invest in those coins at the moment.

It is better to take your chances and invest only in bitcoin I know this can be considered by many to be a very conservative approach but when it comes to trading and investing that is always the right approach.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 07:00:23 PM

If I have $ 1000 for crypto then I allocate it to BTC all because investing in holding BTC is much safer compared to altcoin,
yea, btc is safer than altcoin due to how the price works but it's still not that recommended to actually throw away your 1 grand into just bitcoin, you have to diversify that money into different assets maybe gold, stake or property if possible, that's more viable i would say.

but I think why don't we buy land far from the city if in my country with that much money and buy land at that time the village can make one house and if we develop land assets with plants then it can double the benefits to be gained.
that's what i'm talking about, you can use that land to actually make more money from it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:32:58 AM

My first thought was to put it in to Altcoins, Like
Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

These would be my picks 100% Which coin would you leave out or add to that?

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

Create my own T-shirt Company
I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

Well, if I were you, I will split that money into some investment.
Such as cryptocurrency, property and of course real gold. Personally, I can't invest all my money into Cryptocurrency, it's very risky
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 05:39:57 AM

If you must invest in cryptocurrency, then I'd advise you invest some part of the dollars into bitcoin. Bitcoin is more stable than other cryptocurrencies. You can invest some in bitcoin, and then invest the rest in a few potential coins say Ethereum.

I would be investing at least 70% to 80% in Bitcoin and another 5% to 10% in Bitcoin forks such as BCH and BSV. There are few altcoins out there, which looks worthy of investing in right now. A few that comes to my mind right now include Ethereum (if the roll-out of ETH 2.0 goes well) and some of the third generation cryptocurrencies such as NEO, Cardano, IOTA and EOS.
barumbado

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:22:38 AM

First thing comes in mind is to invest.If i have 1000$ aure thing that i will do for sure is to invest my money on long term.I'll invest on alts like eth,ltc,xlm and xrp and also i'll do trading too.
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:32:52 AM

First thing comes in mind is to invest.If i have 1000$ aure thing that i will do for sure is to invest my money on long term.I'll invest on alts like eth,ltc,xlm and xrp and also i'll do trading too.
Yes, because $ 1000 is a very sufficient capital to make some investments and trades in some popular altcoins, but remember, you must be careful too, because every investment and any trade always has a risk that is not small.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:46:18 AM

But Bitcoin with the whole money, now the price have dropped alot which means you will get more satoshis, Bitcoin is the most reliable and secondly you can buy NEO or top five altcoins if all you want is altcoins but Bitcoin is better

neokripto

Activity: 656
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:04:21 AM

$ 1,000 is a good starting amount in crypto investing, distribute between Bitcoin, Litecoin, ETH; invest half of the money in Alts with a working product - and very soon you will have multiple profits from your investments. Now, after the fall of stock markets, such a scenario seems very real.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:27:09 AM

It's depends on what you are here for, do you want to become an holder or you are here for quick profits? You need to find answer to that first, if you want to be a holder you have to find another source of income so that you won't come back and sell your holdings because you need money, diversity is what you need, go for ETH, BTC and EOS or BNB token
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 08:20:49 AM

Bitcoin all the way, in the next few months Bitcoin will never remain the same again, huge adoption is coming and don't be fooled by this present price drops, it happens because of Coronavirus and dump of Bitcoin from a scam project, Bitcoin is safer followed by Ethereum
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 09:18:09 AM

Nowadays, there are a lot of good altcoins and the prices are falling. With $ 1000, I think a good allocation is Bitcoin by 60% and the rest is for coins in the top 50 coinmarketcaps. Coins like WRX or HBAR are currently in a good trend and I think with great liquidity, can be a profitable investment choice

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 06:24:24 PM

Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

Having an offline investment is also a good idea, if you truly have passion for it and you believe all ideas are set then I would suggest you go for it, if there is nothing left, you can start with either Bitcoin or Ethereum later on; in any case, the profit from the T-shirt company you can put some into crypto and some back to the business or personal savings. Also, if you think half of the money can successfully launch the T-shirt company, then go for it, for the remaining half, wait a bit as the market isn't looking good for now, study the market and know when to buy and hold Bitcoin as it stands a better chance of giving more gains.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 10:08:46 PM

At this current time you won't want to make any Investment because it will turn you to a bag holder for a long time especially with some fast dipping alts. Alot of good coins to buy and hold but currently usdt is King. .

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
hamba laeh

Activity: 794
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:01:32 PM

Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

I was also thinking

if I have $ 1000 to invest in cryptocurency then I will choose Ethereum and EOS.. because both have the best platforms in the world cryptocurency which is often used by many cryptocurency users.. so there is a big possibility we can get huge profits from both EOS and ETH coins ... especially now the prices of both are declining, so this is the right time for us to invest in Ethereum and EOS ... and I am sure in the future we will enjoy the results

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: