Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do with a 1000$ and what would you do?  (Read 6228 times)
Wenbing

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:48:07 PM

My first thought was to put it in to Altcoins, Like
Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

These would be my picks 100% Which coin would you leave out or add to that?

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

Create my own T-shirt Company
I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

Well, crypto investments are very risky due to volatility factor. So, if your risk appetite is low then i would advise you to invest in real business such as the branded T-shirt you mentioned.

But, before you do that you should perfect your market plan. Marketing is far more important than the production. if you can sell and distribute anything, you can manufacture anything.

Hope this help.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:01:03 PM

It's easier to get rich investing in a solid microcap like $0xMR than it is by investing in something that has already mooned in the top 10.

maybe you're right,
but if you pick the right coin to invest, you will get rich in short time, but if you pick the wrong coin, of course you will lose your money in short too my friend and in my opinion investing in the TOP 10 coin is better, because the risk is lower

bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:05:17 PM

I recommend choosing ETH.  But don't expect this investment to depend on the coin alone.  I advise you to follow a good strategy of when to invest and when to withdraw, and this is the most correct path to profit.  Many people invest in the same coin and someone wins, and someone also invests and loses.  It all depends on the growth of the coin and the moment when you want to sell it

Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:45:58 PM

If i have $1000, here are my picks for altcoins, RSR, DIA, LINK, KAI, OCEAN, and FET. If you are wise you can actually spread $1000 over like 5 altcoins and with low cap presently and patiently await the returns in the future especially when we finally have a major bull run. %1000 is a lot if to me and call bring you millions of dollar if you invest wisely.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 08:41:27 PM

My first thought was to put it in to Altcoins, Like
Ethereum
RSR
Theta
EOS

These would be my picks 100% Which coin would you leave out or add to that?

I was also thinking
Of Buying a Masternode and run it on a Vps, but I have 0 experience with that and I was looking for one and joined a few discords, and it was kinda a shitshow.
So I dont know how to look for good ones yet and it's a bigger risk then Altcoins in my opinion from what I have seen.
Does anybody have any experience with running a Masternode and how did that go for you?

A mining rig is probably to expensive, also the powercosts in my country are not that great so not really a option I think.

Create my own T-shirt Company
I know a Artist I could pay for a design or maybe even a collaboration where he could earn a % of the sales from the t-shirts.
Also have the fabric I want and all the idea's ready to go, this would probably be the most work, creating social media's, trying to get in retail stores, create a brand, and a lot more of course!

If you have any other ideas your welcome to add them, and let me know what you would do!

Atimes taking most decisions is not always easy or funny, first you are thinking of investing in altcoins, then thinking of masternode, also thinking of mining and offline investment, from all these what I can see is someone who really want to make the best out of what he has at hand already. Okay, first I will rule out the aspect of masternode because from your post you have no knowledge about it at the same time it seems the aspect of mining rig is out as well because of the costs associated with it which are not favourable at all. Now we are left with altcoins and the T-shirt investment; from the look of things you already have the ideas about the T-shirt investment thus I would suggest you use 70% for it and use 30% in an altcoin like Ethereum. In addition, the profits you make, you can use a certain percentage (probably 30-40%) to buy more altcoins (Ethereum is better).  Don't go about buying any type of altcoin you come across because not all of them will yield the right results, especially with DeFi craze still flying around, you need to be careful.

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 02:01:16 AM

Mate, using your $1000 to build the mining rig is not a good idea because you will need more than that to make your electricity cost effective.
Instead of investing your money to buy mining devices, why not buy some PoS or masternode coins ?
But you must choose the most popular coin, so you can sell it when you want to sell because the liquidity of trusted coin is always high.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 09:47:15 AM

1000 $ is not so much, but not too little. The only question is what risks to adhere to. If the risk is minimal, then its to put it in the pool, for example, on binance dai-busd it will be 20-35% APY. If the risks are greater, then its better to study projects that will come out in the near future and try to buy at the start

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:50:34 AM

If I has $1000 spare the best way I see to spending this amount of money would be to invest it all over 2 ICO projects.
This is because by halving, I'd at least got some spread risk and if one project doesn't do so well I got the second one.

Why ICO's well, it seems that a lot of DEFi projects are emerging. most of which allow you to whitelist into their ICOs and I think this is a great way to multiply your money a few folds.
This would already be more than what I'd typically get if I was to keep this money in the bank.

Or a different route or a less time-managing route would be to invest in traditional stocks & share market, but the turn around might not be as fast.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:05:51 PM

I recommend choosing ETH.  But don't expect this investment to depend on the coin alone.  I advise you to follow a good strategy of when to invest and when to withdraw, and this is the most correct path to profit.  Many people invest in the same coin and someone wins, and someone also invests and loses.  It all depends on the growth of the coin and the moment when you want to sell it
All investors in the crypto market understand that it is necessary to diversify their investments, never put all eggs in one basket.
ETH is a good coin but investing the full amount in eth is unwise, I think he should split his investments.
40% in bitcoin
30% in ETH
30% on other altcoins.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:10:41 PM

If I have 1000$, It's sure that I would start trading.
Cause, I am following a few trading signal channels from  long time and maximum of them brings profit.

Also I am already started trading in binance and hotbit with my few money

So, my personal opinion is I would start trading.
I never believe in trading signals sellers, all of them are scams.
Anyone who has a mind understands that if someone has the correct trading signals they will use it to make money instead of selling them to others.
I'm sure in the future you will find out that the guys who are selling signals are scams.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 07:07:17 PM

There is no substitute for Bitcoin if you want to make a profit by investing in crypto. It's also possible to make a good profit by investing in Ethereum at this time. I would prefer to invest in Bitcoin & Ethereum without any hesitation. Even if it's risky to invest in cryptocurrencies, investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum can keep the amount of risk to a minimum. But in this case, you must be patient.
Musekay

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:10:02 PM

If it is to invest in cryptocurrency, i would have personally gone for bitcoin. Because it is a coin that has so much great potential then followed by ETH

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
grandpix

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:06:49 AM

If it is to invest in cryptocurrency, i would have personally gone for bitcoin. Because it is a coin that has so much great potential then followed by ETH
I think $1000 invested in bitcoin is too little because the profit margin isn't high when the price is over $ 11,000. It is best to invest in coins with a value less than $0.1, it can creates magical possibilities with this amount. ADA in the top 10 is quite suitable.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:17:29 AM

If I had 1000 i would invest in crypto because investing in crypto is very profitable if the price goes up then it is possible to get double profit but you have to choose the investment currencies. The most popular currencies in the crypto market are bitcoin and ethereum but i think it would be better to invest in ethereum currency. The value of bitcoin is much higher long term investment is as profitable as it is long-awaited.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:29:58 AM

Everyone has their own investment plans. But in my case, if i had a 1000 dollars i would buy with top coins, may be 50 percent bitcoin since it is good in a long term investment, and 30 percent for ethereum coin because it is also good for long term investment and the remaining 20 percent for DIA since it is growing and widening it's scope in crypto market.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 04:14:57 AM

There are many ways if you are planning to invest our holdings like.

Stock market
Trade in commodities
Trade in crypto currency

Actually making money by $1000 is challenging and very risky, the real strategy is plan for long-term. Research as much as you can only then you will find a right coin, If its me I would plan for day trading else I will buy some alts which are growing day by day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 01:15:51 PM

If i had a thousand dollars at my disposal i would spend it on noia. They did well a month ago, and kind of regretting not to buy tokens from them. I was already staring at noia about to purchase and then i thought not yet, id wait for it to get even lower and then the next day it tripled then quadrupled until it went full times 9. Regrets i say.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 01:41:08 PM

If I had 1000 i would invest in crypto because investing in crypto is very profitable if the price goes up then it is possible to get double profit but you have to choose the investment currencies. The most popular currencies in the crypto market are bitcoin and ethereum but i think it would be better to invest in ethereum currency. The value of bitcoin is much higher long term investment is as profitable as it is long-awaited.
It is clear that we are talking about cryptocurrencies, since we are at a dedicated crypto forum. But the advice that it is worth investing in Ethereum without explaining the reasons for what your choice is based on reduces its usefulness to 0. You would at least mention the upcoming PoS or the transition to 2.0, then it would be clear, but so...

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:30:13 PM

1000$ investment  before bullrun altseason, is enogh to make you millionare for the next 2 years if everything run smooth as time goes by

200$ for each coin already on the bottom of the sea altcoin, buy smaller cap, there big room for 10-100x gain best hope  Grin

hold and wait, check every day / week, see the progress, if some coin go to wrong direction, cancel it and move to other coin

hope you doing well, see you on lambo or toyota atleast  Cheesy hehehehe

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: