Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why did you choose altcoin?  (Read 618 times)
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:20:07 AM

bitcoin can be very profitable if we choose the right altcoin project with a clear framework and goals that can be achieved, as well as a solid team that can develop their projects. Altcoin that are successful today such as XLM, XRP, TRX and other top 10 CMC have the potential for the future. Even so it all depends on bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin tends to be stable then the price of altcoin will rise.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:01:35 AM

I choose altcoin because it has many bounties and much cheaper than bitcoin. Although not all altcoins are useful and profitable because altcoins has a lot of shitcoins also.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:10:09 AM

because altcoin is an alternative coin other than bitcoin, other than that the price is cheap and can be affordable by anyone. In this cryptoqurrency market there are many altcoins, but not all of them have great potential for future investment.
Really? Then tell me what is your opinion on Ethereum, Litecoin and any other great altcoins out there. They have been alive for like more than a year and still it's a choice for those who wants to invest some of their money to these altcoins. Saying "none of them" is just proving that you are not checking the market anymore

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:29:46 AM

The highest profits i made from crypto investment is mainly from altcoins and i was aware of the last bullrun where many made tons of profits from altcoins,i believe altcoins will bring me the highest profit in the future
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:31:57 AM

Altcoins traders are not involving with altcoins tradings as a altcoin lover, they become altcoin trader as a genuine trader and for earning some extra money as a trader by trading and exchange after main cryptocurrencies like btc eth.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:16:16 AM

why did you choose altcoin?

in my opinion like this.
because altcoin is an alternative coin other than bitcoin, other than that the price is cheap and can be affordable by anyone. In this cryptoqurrency market there are many altcoins, but not all of them have great potential for future investment.
and what we need to consider is how the team develops their project, if the team can develop the project well or according to the road map they tend to produce good results too.
and altcoin are potential, usually they have big users, their trading volume is always increasing and has also been registered in the crypto or CoinMarcetcap market.

what about your views?

Bitcoin is enough for a peer to peer transactions, a new coin coming should have some platform or services that the token would revolve around, without a platform, it will become a pump and dump coin, we have so many new tokens right now for payment or peer to peer we don't need more

Yukyzu

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:31:02 AM

Altcoins traders are not involving with altcoins tradings as a altcoin lover, they become altcoin trader as a genuine trader and for earning some extra money as a trader by trading and exchange after main cryptocurrencies like btc eth.
I have my own reasons why I chose to use altcoin. at the moment, the price of bitcoin is really quite high, and the instability of the price makes me who has a small amount of bitcoin not really feel the influence of its development. because of that, I chose altcoin to be utilized, because in addition to the large potential, the price is also quite cheap to have in large numbers.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:40:09 AM

I'm not choose altcoin, but i choose all profitable coin as i can. So not about bitcoin or altcoin but profitable coin or not. And i think no one in this world only chooses bitcoin, he also will choose altcoin.

Exactly my friend, I also have the same thoughts as you, that we are here not only depend on bitcoin or altcoin, but with some coins that we think are worthy and profitable for investment, there are many altcoins out there that we need to reconsider because of me sure some of them have great potential and are worth the investment.
richdi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:58:11 AM

Altcoinseason will come I belive in it!!!
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 08:50:59 AM

I choose altcoins because I needed to diversify my portfolio from holding or trading in bitcoin.

Even if I have a strong belief in bitcoin anything that's not this is an altcoin, so I really had no choice about this and other benefits that I found in alts that you won't get with btc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:55:52 AM

Most of peoples follow back one thing: altcoins can give more multiplier then bitcoin.
Its true wee see many alt which give x10 in small period, but alts have more risks then btc, you can lose whole if face scam

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:20:11 AM

Altcoin is one way to get bitcoin easily, because altcoin price increases cannot be predicted, it can be 10x the market price
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:21:14 AM

i invested in altcoins because they always have higher ROI than bitcoin this is the main reason i chose altcoin as my main choice of investment but i dont exclude bitcoin because its way better

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:39:24 AM

yes I also believe holding altcoin to me will also generate profits in a short time, with us using it in trading, because for me it's also a great way to save some altcoin by making a profit in trading now.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:44:12 AM

in my opinion like this.
and what we need to consider is how the team develops their project, if the team can develop the project well or according to the road map they tend to produce good results too.
and altcoin are potential, usually they have big users, their trading volume is always increasing and has also been registered in the crypto or CoinMarcetcap market.

what about your views?

For me altcoins is for masses people who don't have a huge capital in this business industry of crypto world.
Through altcoins we can able to have bitcoin in the future once we sell it at high price. And also the volatility of altcoins
was really much more aggressive than anyone else compare to Forex trading.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:48:44 AM

in my opinion like this.

what about your views?
yes indeed what you say is true because the price of altcoin is affordable than bitcoin. even better if you have several altcoin and bitcoin. so you are not dependent on the income from altcoin you have, you can also have a great opportunity to have the advantage of bitcoin.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:52:43 AM

There are always chances for good projects to flourish and the project will yield good profits for investors. Some factors work behind the success of a project. Among them is a strong team, good, innovative and unique concept, technology, finance etc play a big role in it. So always take these in mind before investing in any project. 

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:55:15 AM

The reasons why I choose altcoins are because:
1. The prices are sometimes more affordable'2. There are some altcoins with a great team, development, volume, and also a promising future.
3. Altcoins sometimes offer the token or coin for real product utility to be used in the real world.
4. They have lower fees of transaction and others.
I think that those are the most common reasons for mine. However, others may also have different criteria.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:04:52 AM

Yes, I agree with you. at a low price the benefits we get can be huge. it all depends on the coins we choose. therefore we must be smart in analyzing coins for the future and most importantly we must look at the coin team and also the concept going forward.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:10:29 AM

I choose altcoin to invest because I know that altcoin is a good coin following on bitcoin success. Also like a bitcoin it has a great future all we see the progress of altcoin and now it's market demand start to rise and the following good thing that happen is altcoin's price be rise again. It is also a fast moving and one of the top on the chart.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: