Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange] c-Patex (c-patex.com) Additions & News  (Read 473 times)
Crypto_Patagonia (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 07:52:58 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2019, 08:36:23 PM by Crypto_Patagonia
Merited by BlueDragon747 (3)

https://c-patex.com/c-patex.png

Site: https://c-patex.com
CoinGecko page: https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/c_patex

C-Patex is a cryptocurrency exchange of Cripto Patagonia SA, from Argentina
Cripto Patagonia Society Resolution: https://c-patex.com/CriptoPatagoniaSA.jpg

Based on Peatio project developed by Daniel Lv (Shandong, China), which has limited capabilities, was modified and improved by MAGsistemas team (Patagonia, Argentina).
Deposits, withdraws and transactions daemons were designed and developed from scratch by our team, and runing offsite for security reasons. No wallet is located in the cloud, all wallets are distributed in our own three datacenters on Argentina.

Objectives:

- To provide a safe environment for users to trade a great variety crypto-currencies
- - Help to promote new altcoins (post ICO), and give a new opportunity to old ones.
- To bring a responsive and helpful customer support when a user encounters an issue or has a question.
- - To offer a good investment opportunity via PATS (C-Patex IEO), which can be traded on the exchange, and allows his holders to receive a monthly bonus.

Features:

- SSL secure server located in Europe with excellent connectivity.
- - E-mail confirmations and activations.
- English, chinese, spanish, and russian language available, more languages coming soon.
- - Google and SMS two factor authentication.
- Easy to use support tickets system on site.

Coins Listed in alphabetical order:

AEM - Atheneum
BAT - Basic Atention Token
BBTC - Blake Bitcoin
BCH - Bitcoin Cash
BLC - Blake Coin
BNB - Binance Coin
BTC - Bitcoin
BTG - Bitcoin gold
BXK - Bitbook Gambling
CELC - CelCoin
CHTC - CryptoHashTank Coin
COLX - Colossus Coin
COMP - Compound Coin
DASH - Dash Coin
DEM - Deutshe eMark
DGB - DigiByte
DOGE - Doge
DVRS - Diverse
ECC - ECC
ELT - Electron Coin
EMB - EmberCoin
ETH - Ethereum
GIVE - Gives Coin
GRS - Groestlcoin
HASH - Hash Coin
IFLT - Inflation Coin
INN - Innova Coin
LIT - Lithium
LTC - Litecoin
MKR - Maker
NMC - NameCoin
OHMC - Ohm Coin
OMG - OmiseGo
PATS - PatexShares
PAX - Paxos Standard
PCN - Peepcoin
PHO - Photon
PIVX - PIVX
PLUS1 - PlusOneCoin
POP - Popular Coin
RDD - Reddcoin
RUP - Rupee Coin
SC - SiaCoin
UMO - Universal Molecule
USDC - USD Coin
USDT - USD Tether
WAVES - Waves Platform
XBY - XTRABYTES
XNG - Enigma Coin
XSC - Hyperspace
XSR - Sucre Coin
ZEC - Zcash
ZRX - 0x

We opened a voting site open for all active members of the exchange, so our users can participate and choose what new coins/tokens to list on the exchange. https://c-patex.com/voting-en.php

About PATS (C-Patex IEO)

PATS are an excellent investment opportunity.
We have issued a limited quantity of shares (PATS). Those shares represent a 40% of C-Patex business.

Begining on 1st of December 2017, 40% of all fee collected from the site, or a minimum stated, will be paid monthly to shareholders as a bonus. (The last day of each month, at 24 hs GMT, we retrieve the amount of PATS that each user have in account balance and external wallets).

Bonus payment will be credited in BTC account. Revenues of altcoins will be converted to BTC based on the average market price.

Everyone can buy and sell PATS on the exchange and the market price could fluctuate. As this site grows, earnings by trading fees will grow too and dividends will be bigger each month. As a consecuence, the PATS price will rise accordingly.

Reports of each bonus payment, and more info about PATS on: https://c-patex.com/pats-en.html

FAQs: https://c-patex.com/faq-en.html

Thank you all in advance! Maybe the site is not perfect yet, but we will work hard to make perfect!

Telegram: https://t.me/cpatex
Twitter: https://twitter.com/C_PATEX
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cpatex/
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:09:54 PM

Please fix your website, your 'About us' button does not work and your website really needs a huge improvement. It's like an amateur or even a newbie.
and this is what I got from your website status :
Name                REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Organization      REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Address             REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
City                   REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
State / Province  REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Postal Code        REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Country             REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Phone                REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Fax                    REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Email

an anonymous exchange, huh?
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:02:49 AM

Honestly, website looks so horrible. I wonder if the exchange is even secure at all or one to even be trusted with our funds.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
OTC_Buyer

Activity: 92
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:31:05 AM

Please fix your website, your 'About us' button does not work and your website really needs a huge improvement. It's like an amateur or even a newbie.
and this is what I got from your website status :
Name                REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Organization      REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Address             REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
City                   REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
State / Province  REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Postal Code        REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Country             REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Phone                REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Fax                    REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Email

an anonymous exchange, huh?

Learn to research better ... you can easily find their other computer company.

So what is your exchange website that you made???
OTC_Buyer

Activity: 92
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:41:14 AM

Honestly, website looks so horrible. I wonder if the exchange is even secure at all or one to even be trusted with our funds.

Honestly it seems to be one of the more secure exchanges that I have used over the past year. Having items on multiple servers in different locations does confuse me a little on the hyperlinks but I am use to it know and know better how to navigate through the website. Very easy to use and their support on Telegram and internal ticket system is fast. I never had any issues for over the year using them. Maybe 1-2 times to manually verify a TX id that was taking a little longer than usual. Most part solid and seems to be utilizing cold storage too from what I can see. It is family run also which they come from an IT background too. The dev of Blakecoin (BlueDragon747) trusts this exchange too. (But with all exchanges it is better to store in your own local wallet IMO and just use the exchanges for your trades and small storage.)

Best part is the dividends of BTC that I get for holding PATS ... pays out better than my savings account at bank.
MAGsistemas

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:11:52 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 08:45:53 AM by MAGsistemas
Merited by BlueDragon747 (3), gembitz (1), sidgrip (1)

Hello, I'm the founder and CEO of C-Patex

We have initiated a new topic because the control of exchange was transferred from my own IT company to a new business unit (a new registered company in Argentina) Cripto Patagonia S.A.

This change is for legal and accounting purposes only. We still are the same team, the same family, working together in the same project.

Maybe many people are finding out about us just now, and are commenting as if we were new to the business. We are online and operating since November 2017 and currently we have more than 13'000 registered users (from 120 countries), half of them with positive balance in their accounts.

We are not a bank and we do not pretend to be a safe box. We recommend our users to deposit the amount enough for trading only. But to this day we have maintained our security correctly, overcoming the attacks on the site without problems, and reducing fraudulent maneuvers to small amounts that we have in our hot wallets. We work permanently to improve our security, in the same way that hackers work permanently to violate it. They are the occupational hazards.

There is something mainly we are very proud of: our user support team. The answers arrive immediately, correcting any inconvenience related to deposits, withdrawals, or inconveniences in the accounts.

We are constantly changing some things about the design and operation of the site. And those who say it is not very pretty are right. But during this time we have prioritized the security and reliability of operations, permanently adding new currencies. However, anyone who has seen the original Peatio project cannot deny that we have made enormous advances in aesthetics and functionality, and of course, we will continue to do so.

BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 01:37:12 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 01:50:31 PM by BlueDragon747

Been using c-patex for well over a year its great exchange and the support is 1st class

how much trade have I done over at c-patex:
BTC: 10+
LTC: 70-90 ish still have some open orders

I personally love the dark theme why are so many people salty and negative to real exchange then dive in without thinking for scam exchange site "Oh is pretty" is really bad way to gauge exchanges better to aim for support(talk with real people to solve the issue), uptime, deposits, withdraws

from all the tests I have done both for crypto(have checked from wallet/node level)and web standards found no security issues which is far better than some much larger exchanges with constant wallet maintenance and no withdraws etc... and imho no better ui either  Cheesy

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 01:48:24 PM

Hello, I'm the founder and CEO of C-Patex

We have initiated a new topic because the control of exchange was transferred from my own IT company to a new business unit (a new registered company in Argentina) Cripto Patagonia S.A.

This change is for legal and accounting purposes only. We still are the same team, the same family, working together in the same project.

Maybe many people are finding out about us just now, and are commenting as if we were new to the business. We are online and operating since November 2017 and currently we have more than 13'000 registered users (from 120 countries), half of them with positive balance in their accounts.

We are not a bank and we do not pretend to be a safe box. We recommend our users to deposit the amount enough for trading only. But to this day we have maintained our security correctly, overcoming the attacks on the site without problems, and reducing fraudulent maneuvers to small amounts that we have in our hot wallets. We work permanently to improve our security, in the same way that hackers work permanently to violate it. They are the occupational hazards.

There is something mainly we are very proud of: our user support team. The answers arrive immediately, correcting any inconvenience related to deposits, withdrawals, or inconveniences in the accounts.

We are constantly changing some things about the design and operation of the site. And those who say it is not very pretty are right. But during this time we have prioritized the security and reliability of operations, permanently adding new currencies. However, anyone who has seen the original Peatio project cannot deny that we have made enormous advances in aesthetics and functionality, and of course, we will continue to do so.

I think your doing great job with passion and right mindset to keep people safe as you can  Cool

like I said think site is great and fact I can contact support and get a real person looking into the issue almost immediately is pretty insane  Grin

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 02:56:01 PM

I have been using c-Patex for over a year as well and am quite happy with the way they operate.  Wink

We are not a bank and we do not pretend to be a safe box. We recommend our users to deposit the amount enough for trading only.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is what an honest exchange owner tells their users  Cool

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 05:15:21 PM

I like this exchange, has been good so far.

BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 03:04:45 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2020, 03:17:20 PM by BitcoinFX

Any news or updates as to when c-Patex will add Gapcoin (GAP) ?

v0.9.3 is the current 'default' Gapcoin release for linux ...
- https://github.com/gapcoin-project/gapcoin/tree/v0.9.3-gap

Compile / guide ...
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915439.msg54566909#msg54566909

(Old) Gapcoin Thread ...
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822498.msg55261944#msg55261944

Gapcoin Club (for downloads / addnodes / info.  etc.,)
- https://gapcoin.club/

- https://c-patex.com/voting-en.php

" Coins will be added to C-Patex - Voting closed
B2B B2B Coin
DIMI Diminutive Coin
DCR Decred
TRK TruckCoin
XFG Fandom Gold
DISC Diskcoin
ZANO ZANO
NTBC Note Blockchain
RVN Ravencoin
XMG Magi
DAL Dallar
GRC GridCoin
ARB Arbitrage
BTI Bitcoin Instant
GAP Gapcoin
SEO SeoCoin
XGOX Xgox "

Cheers!

Free bump ...  Smiley

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 11:41:36 PM

2FA Authenticator lets me in but not withdraw?    This has been going on about two weeks.  Why does it work to allow me in but not to withdraw?  Another small exchange is pulling this stunt, but none of the big ones are doing it.  

paramind22

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2021, 03:47:26 PM

C-patex was hacked.  They said it was for .1 BTC and they would handle it and start working to get back up 5/17/21.  Four days later and c-patex.com is still down. 

paramind22

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2021, 09:07:43 PM

Having troubles logging in today.  Anyone else?

paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2022, 07:07:07 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2022, 08:07:06 PM by paramind22

Site is down today.  They say:

Our site is momentarily offline, there's a problem with the website engine, and our team is trying to solve it ASAP.

Meanwhile our main developer, and CEO, Miguel Grau, has a severe case of COVID-19 and is being taken care of in isolation, with professionals.

The overlapping of both issues does not help, but with time, work, faith, and patience, everything can be solved 😌

The website's database, and all of our wallets are still working as expected, and nothing was compromised.

Maybe it's a good moment for us to take a couple days to take care of everything and make sure to do everything we can to get the best outcome possible

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: