Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Choose Lottery Instead Of Anything Else?  (Read 7577 times)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:30:38 PM

If I am betting at the lottery I am just thinking of donating my money instead, Because our lottery here in our country is donating their profit into charities and I think that is good. The winning chance is close to none but If you bet there's always a chance so I think betting in a lottery is a jackpot or a donation. It's all good for me.
its not appropriate mate because what is asking on the OP is why choose lottery instead of other gambling games and not why you are betting in lottery

but your point is good for me extracting the reason why we need to bet in lottery though the chance of winning is next to impossible yet considering as donation is the best answer i have learn and from now on?i will be betting just to donate ang if i win then that would be a bonus
You are right the amounted money that we win in lottery id really like a surprise as when you don’t expect something and suddenly get it from something they’d really feels good so in this way  I ask also really happy to invest my money on lottery after buying some tickets I can work in my office and on right time I will get reward from my lottery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: