Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET]"MimbleWimble", we cast this spell so mote it be. GRIMM was born.  (Read 12469 times)
joeykolb

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:16:06 PM

how to set up the peers on the wallet? somebody knows some peers?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bur1x

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:25:52 PM

We've created a Grimm Community Discord Server
Join here: https://discord.gg/XKgPPW2
witalikf

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:30:16 PM

These guys threw me out of telegrams. They do not want to answer questions that are inconvenient for them. Does such a coin have a future? It is impossible to buy or sell it! Well, the last developers are Russian-speaking! Tell me the projects that had a future with such developers Sorry for Google translation, but it's too late for me and it's time to sleep...moreover ... 50 coins simply disappeared from the pool when withdrawing to the wallet!
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:33:22 PM

exchanges?
witalikf

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:37:37 PM

exchanges?
no whitepaper,no exchanges and don`t talk about it!
witalikf

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:56:16 PM

This team initially positions itself as a fork from BEAM, but this is fundamentally wrong ... and they themselves talk about it! + BEAM developers did not talk about fork ... do not be fooled!Let's get it shit back, where it got out!
witalikf

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:01:53 PM

It’s not so easy for you to wash yourself!
stas

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:35:53 AM

This team initially positions itself as a fork from BEAM, but this is fundamentally wrong ... and they themselves talk about it! + BEAM developers did not talk about fork ... do not be fooled!Let's get it shit back, where it got out!

In this case fork - means they just took source code from beam gitHub repository and used it for their project.
Not the fork in context of block chain splitting.

I do agree that the launch was not a clean one:) only big rigs could get blocks until pool was added.
And now when pool is available the difficulty is too high

L0ky

Activity: 37

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 07:13:17 AM

These guys threw me out of telegrams. They do not want to answer questions that are inconvenient for them. Does such a coin have a future? It is impossible to buy or sell it! Well, the last developers are Russian-speaking! Tell me the projects that had a future with such developers Sorry for Google translation, but it's too late for me and it's time to sleep...moreover ... 50 coins simply disappeared from the pool when withdrawing to the wallet!

You are just an idiot. People need technical support, solve issues with a pool of wallets, you have come and flood. Do not like it - go to hell do not stop people from working - deer.
Tongpu (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 07:48:25 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 08:00:09 AM by Tongpu

In this case fork - means they just took source code from beam gitHub repository and used it for their project.
Not the fork in context of block chain splitting.

I do agree that the launch was not a clean one:) only big rigs could get blocks until pool was added.
And now when pool is available the difficulty is too high

You are right about the fork. He just does not understand what this means.
About launch:
We started as transparently as possible. We start blockchain. Mine on CPU first block. Then we publish topic here and in other socials. After +- 20 mins diff began to grow miners began to connect. Big rigs - yes, miners starts connect rigs. Build-in miner at wallet works well on rigs. Instructions about how to mine in two clicks was published on website from start.  I understand that we always suspect everyone of impurity. But we do not want commerce in our project as wait like witalikf and people like him have no place in our community. For them there are many projects with ICO's. We have no premine. No ICO. Do you know how many coins we personally mined? about 1500 coins on balance only. Less than many. We work on testnet and testing futures for next release. Fixing bugs. We are building a community and developing mimblewimble technology. It's is the main goal of Grimm. Before you take something you need to give something Wink.

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:03:47 AM

when will the withdrawal of coins in the pool work? I'm not one of the times still could not remove the coins...
https://grimm.ravepool.com/#dashboard

Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 08:12:39 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 08:38:55 AM by Tongpu

when will the withdrawal of coins in the pool work? I'm not one of the times still could not remove the coins...

There was a bug when more transactions payout. It fixed. Now we test payout. At Telegram group @grimmw - you can send your address. Now testing

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:41:06 AM

There was a bug when more transactions payout. It fixed. Now we test payout. At Telegram group @grimmw - you can send your address. Now testing

do I have to send my address via telegram to withdraw coins from the pool?or I should wait for you to fix it.. I'm in no hurry
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 08:54:03 AM

do I have to send my address via telegram to withdraw coins from the pool?or I should wait for you to fix it.. I'm in no hurry

Wait. Withdraw will be avaible from pool soon. At telegram last info

Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 09:40:58 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 02:30:27 PM by Tongpu

Withdraw from mining pool work now. If someone have failed transactions from tonight, they will see the resend button later today after interface update. New withdraw work fine. bug fixed.  Cool Any questions please at telegram @grimmw , there are pool operator work

witalikf

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:05:25 AM

You are just an idiot. People need technical support, solve issues with a pool of wallets, you have come and flood. Do not like it - go to hell do not stop people from working - deer.
When there is nothing to say, a person uses curses and names like YOU !!!
ivanTzvetanov

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:22:50 AM

Gminer and Lolminer when will they work?Huh
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 11:42:07 AM

Gminer and Lolminer when will they work?Huh

Lol miner is silent while, Gminer will add us soon

ivanTzvetanov

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:52:18 PM

ok we waiting
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 02:28:09 PM

Withdraw from pool work now. If someone have failed transactions from tonight, they will see the resend button later today after interface update. New withdraw work fine. bug fixed.  Cool Any questions please at telegram @grimmw , there are pool operator work

Upd: All payouts on mining pool working. If you have failed transaction, go to payouts and click resend opposite transaction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: