Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET]"MimbleWimble", we cast this spell so mote it be. GRIMM was born.  (Read 12473 times)
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:12:57 PM

Planning to work in China and the US markets? Countries where production develops and the economy develops. This can increase tokens demand.
I think the developers have big plans for the future, in October they will speak at an international conference in Moscow dedicated to the crypto industry.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIYTube
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 05:13:34 PM

Any updates or news on this coin yet? I started mining and collecting coins.

DIY Tube Video Community
mixasik

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:39:50 AM

i dont understand why my mined coin locaded on grimm.ravepool at status "pending" during two weeks? Huh And it begins to confirmed only i start to mine grimm. Its strange, never seen anything like it.
Saverenergy

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:26:23 PM

i dont understand why my mined coin locaded on grimm.ravepool at status "pending" during two weeks? Huh And it begins to confirmed only i start to mine grimm. Its strange, never seen anything like it.
I mined on this pool for several weeks, there were no problems with the withdrawal, coins came instantly. You may not have turned on your wallet before sending coins or your wallet has expired.
DIYTube
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 12:02:57 AM

Been working for me as well. You have to have your wallet open and active in order to receive payouts. I have received many payouts in a few days already, no problems.

DIY Tube Video Community
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:23:33 AM

Planning to work in China and the US markets? Countries where production develops and the economy develops. This can increase tokens demand.
I think the developers have big plans for the future, in October they will speak at an international conference in Moscow dedicated to the crypto industry.

That means little or nothing.  Graft and ETN had big plans too, way bigger than Grimm and look what happened to them.
Stariy Drug

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:46:03 AM

Developers sell their coin in telegram channels, and beg for listing. No need to spend time on this, it's a scam coin.
Stariy Drug

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:53:03 AM

Not what plans do not actually they have, some promises from the developers. The conference at which they want to speak will not give anything, they banyat in a telegram, you begin to ask them direct questions. This is scam, spend time on it.
Tongpu (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 11:54:06 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2019, 12:07:40 PM by Tongpu

Developers sell their coin in telegram channels, and beg for listing. No need to spend time on this, it's a scam coin.
Hi EN Eugeniy @evge_N. You are blocked at all our channels tg weeks ago because you troll . Why are you still here?
Any proof for your words? What coin, who sell, proof please.

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 11:55:00 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2019, 12:14:00 PM by Tongpu

Not what plans do not actually they have, some promises from the developers. The conference at which they want to speak will not give anything, they banyat in a telegram, you begin to ask them direct questions. This is scam, spend time on it.
You dont ask anything, just trolling.
Moderator here del your few messages yet. I think you will be banned and here. Troll

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
Saverenergy

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:43:27 PM

Developers do not sell their coins in telegram, at least no one talks about it. Developers are trying to get a listing on Hotbit, for this they use their funds and accept donations. Perhaps they will pay the exchange in grimm coin.
Kirill38RUS

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:12:55 AM

Solo pool?Huh!!! ((
Saverenergy

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:13:00 PM

Solo pool?Huh!!! ((
There is currently no pool for mining solo and I think it will not. For solo mining, you need to run the node, for this you need to ask the administrators in the telegram group for instructions. Running a node will not take you more than an hour.
Saverenergy

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:47:58 PM

Today, developers have disappointed many, including me. They said that listing on hotbit is no longer a priority and will produce listing on all sorts of shitty exchanges. Cool!
L0ky

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 05:49:59 PM

Today, developers have disappointed many, including me. They said that listing on hotbit is no longer a priority and will produce listing on all sorts of shitty exchanges. Cool!

So what?
Stariy Drug

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:48:15 AM

And the fact that you are not doing what you are saying, and the exchanges that the developers promised by the end of the month, will not do 100%, which will be another lie from the developers. I have said here for a long time, do not waste time on this coin, this is a coin scam.
You can write what you want here, make promises that you are not going to fulfill, I will not go into this topic anymore, this is a complete scam.
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 09:59:07 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2019, 10:12:12 AM by Tongpu

And the fact that you are not doing what you are saying, and the exchanges that the developers promised by the end of the month, will not do 100%, which will be another lie from the developers. I have said here for a long time, do not waste time on this coin, this is a coin scam.
You can write what you want here, make promises that you are not going to fulfill, I will not go into this topic anymore, this is a complete scam.

Hi EN Eugeniy @evge_N. You are blocked at all our channels tg many weeks ago because you troll . Why are you still here and post msgs in every two days? What is your benefit? Don't you have lessons at school? You can go to other place and flood there. Scam is you. Grimm have no pre-mine, dev fund or fees, no ICO, no investors. It one of the most honest coin today. You want HotBit? please payng fee to Hotbit address xBTC, ok? Or do you think that I owe pay it for you? EITHER HELP US, OR GET OUT OF OUR WAY.

Saverenergy

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:58:21 PM

Hi EN Eugeniy @evge_N. You are blocked at all our channels tg many weeks ago because you troll . Why are you still here and post msgs in every two days? What is your benefit? Don't you have lessons at school? You can go to other place and flood there. Scam is you. Grimm have no pre-mine, dev fund or fees, no ICO, no investors. It one of the most honest coin today. You want HotBit? please payng fee to Hotbit address xBTC, ok? Or do you think that I owe pay it for you? EITHER HELP US, OR GET OUT OF OUR WAY.

The problem is not with the listing itself. But the fact that there is no consistency and seriousness. First you say that the listing will be in September and in the top 100 exchange, after which you start collecting donations for the listing. Further, you say that the listing will take place without donations. Then you say that listing is not a priority. I think complete nonsense. Take more seriously what you say.
DIYTube
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 05:28:48 PM

Is this coin selling with any value on any exchanges yet? I am still mining and watching.

DIY Tube Video Community
Saverenergy

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:35:45 AM

Is this coin selling with any value on any exchanges yet? I am still mining and watching.
You can try to sell your coins on the exchange x.vite.net for the price of 80 satoshi. But people say that it is not possible to sell there, the bot trades there with itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: