Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET]"MimbleWimble", we cast this spell so mote it be. GRIMM was born.  (Read 12479 times)
Tongpu (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 05:39:28 AM

Is this coin selling with any value on any exchanges yet? I am still mining and watching.
At this moment only one exch. vitex.net

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 05:42:49 AM

Is this coin selling with any value on any exchanges yet? I am still mining and watching.
You can try to sell your coins on the exchange x.vite.net for the price of 80 satoshi. But people say that it is not possible to sell there, the bot trades there with itself.

"People say" - here is the whole problem. Try it yourself then share your result. So it will be more better then "people say"

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
L0ky

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 01:40:34 PM

And the fact that you are not doing what you are saying, and the exchanges that the developers promised by the end of the month, will not do 100%, which will be another lie from the developers. I have said here for a long time, do not waste time on this coin, this is a coin scam.
You can write what you want here, make promises that you are not going to fulfill, I will not go into this topic anymore, this is a complete scam.

Scam is your whole life, help or go to hell!
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:59:56 PM

And the fact that you are not doing what you are saying, and the exchanges that the developers promised by the end of the month, will not do 100%, which will be another lie from the developers. I have said here for a long time, do not waste time on this coin, this is a coin scam.
You can write what you want here, make promises that you are not going to fulfill, I will not go into this topic anymore, this is a complete scam.

How to help and for what purpose to help them ?! They have not yet presented any innovations, no updates. But donates are already beginning to be collected, donates would be thrown to them if we saw the results of the work, at least some results.
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 04:43:56 PM

How to help and for what purpose to help them ?! They have not yet presented any innovations, no updates. But donates are already beginning to be collected, donates would be thrown to them if we saw the results of the work, at least some results.

Thanks to everyone who helped us with donations on hotbit. And thanks to those who are not. We decided to return all collected donations because we will not be able to collect the necessary amount from donations at this rate.

Danations are closed and returned
https://twitter.com/grimmwcom/status/1177551446738382848

Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 04:46:13 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 06:15:25 AM by Tongpu

Grimm is listed on ViteXExchange and we are in touch with their developers now. Trading pairs GRIMM/BTC and GRIMM/USDT are available
http://x.vite.net

All your #Mimblewimble coins in one mobile wallet. Vite.net wallet $Grin $Grimm $Beam

DIYTube
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 06:45:08 PM

You can try to sell your coins on the exchange x.vite.net for the price of 80 satoshi. But people say that it is not possible to sell there, the bot trades there with itself.

Bummer! Also not available in the US. Hope they get on a proper exchange soon.

DIY Tube Video Community
Saverenergy

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:14:13 PM

Bummer! Also not available in the US. Hope they get on a proper exchange soon.
Perhaps a good exchange will appear, but it will depend on the development team. In mid-October there will be a forum with the participation of developers, let's see what they present there. If they screw up there, then this will be the end.
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:29:41 AM

Tell me how are the listing plans going? I heard you weren't able to collect enough coins for a hotbit listing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Saverenergy

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:18:25 PM

Tell me how are the listing plans going? I heard you weren't able to collect enough coins for a hotbit listing.
At the moment, the development team could not get a listing on Hotbit and declared listing on exchanges not a priority. That's all for now.
vitalis48pm

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:13:31 PM

At the moment, the development team could not get a listing on Hotbit and declared listing on exchanges not a priority. That's all for now.

And what is the priority?
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 02:33:38 AM

Now we are working on new release that will be publish before blockchain Life (representatives of many exchanges will be there too). Today only one exchange x.vite.net

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:19:21 AM

Now we are working on new release that will be publish before blockchain Life (representatives of many exchanges will be there too). Today only one exchange x.vite.net
maybe it's time to think about the next exchange, we appreciate the team hard work to date with the development of the project
for sure we hope all plan runs smoothly, even if there is a problem it can be resolved immediately
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:29:36 PM

I hope this project will succeed . Keep up the good work.
Stariy Drug

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:28:21 AM

A miracle did not happen on BlockchainLife, the team didn’t show itself like it, no one is interested in this shield, there are no exchanges, there are no volumes, there are no trades.
kaszebe1

Activity: 397
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:55:21 PM

A miracle did not happen on BlockchainLife, the team didn’t show itself like it, no one is interested in this shield, there are no exchanges, there are no volumes, there are no trades.

Are you serious ?   What you expected after few months ? Biggest exchanges and everyday ATH ?

Stariy Drug

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:12:19 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2019, 12:14:38 AM by Stariy Drug

I did not expect anything, the developers announced the listing on a hot bit, you understand the difference in the expectations and promises of the developers. When you start to ask questions in the chat regarding the developers' promises, they banyat and say either to help them or to leave the coin))) In general, according to the announcement of the Chat Admins, they don’t need miners, they don’t need anyone. Their attitude to people is consumer, to extract your money from you and the abyss with them.

Now there is an overabundance of coins already, and when there is an exchange the price drops to the very bottom, everyone will want to get rid of this shield as soon as possible. Amid all the negativity as a whole, from coins and support.
Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 01:15:30 PM

I did not expect anything, the developers announced the listing on a hot bit, you understand the difference in the expectations and promises of the developers. When you start to ask questions in the chat regarding the developers' promises, they banyat and say either to help them or to leave the coin))) In general, according to the announcement of the Chat Admins, they don’t need miners, they don’t need anyone. Their attitude to people is consumer, to extract your money from you and the abyss with them.

Now there is an overabundance of coins already, and when there is an exchange the price drops to the very bottom, everyone will want to get rid of this shield as soon as possible. Amid all the negativity as a whole, from coins and support.

you have 15 posts on bitcointalk. 7 from these posts you wrote here about how you hate grimm after you was blocked at the Russian telegram group by trolling. And you wrote here that you going out from our thread. Why are you here again?  Grin

Tongpu (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 01:19:05 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 06:11:24 AM by Tongpu

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:54:54 PM

you have 15 posts on bitcointalk. 7 from these posts you wrote here about how you hate grimm after you was blocked at the Russian telegram group by trolling. And you wrote here that you going out from our thread. Why are you here again?  Grin

On the right side under the profile name you have ignore simply press it if you don't see this kind of post in future. There are so many trolls on the forum who are doing this job without any purpose and spreading the false news actually they work for big whales and mostly these are bot accounts.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: