Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MAINNET]"MimbleWimble", we cast this spell so mote it be. GRIMM was born.  (Read 12474 times)
Tongpu (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 06:50:16 PM

Grimm $XGM FULLY verified on CoinMarketCap with complete data (Distribution, Circulating supply, Market Cap) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/grimm/

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 10:58:53 PM

Grin well done.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Stariy Drug

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 11:27:05 AM

sunpool.top Scam stealing user coins at withdrawal. Now I have ceased to display it at all. sunpool.top is owned by the developers of Grimm, the transaction has been weighing for withdrawal for more than 2 hours.
sherm77

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 06:31:15 PM

sunpool.top Scam stealing user coins at withdrawal. Now I have ceased to display it at all. sunpool.top is owned by the developers of Grimm, the transaction has been weighing for withdrawal for more than 2 hours.

I've read your past posts on the Grimm coin, you emphatically state that Grimm is a scam.  But here you are mining it.  Have you considered contacting the sunpool.top pool operators rather than complaining on the Grimm coin thread?
sherm77

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 09:03:36 PM

Did you get your withdrawal?

I just did a withdrawal and received mine in a few minutes, I'm assuming it was with the next block.  All is well with sunpool.top withdrawals from my perspective.
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 12:55:48 AM

Did you get your withdrawal?

I just did a withdrawal and received mine in a few minutes, I'm assuming it was with the next block.  All is well with sunpool.top withdrawals from my perspective.

All of mine have gone through as well.

some trans ids if anyone wants to see for themselves. I honestly have had no problems with this coin.

2005a30496fc403bb7ef37cb254f8550
3f4c36bf7982478881962d5119282ee3

Stariy Drug

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:50:29 PM

In vain you think that I'm talking about the pool, all this was , after writing here, after 14 hours, the funds were returned, and the fact that the pool steals, many people notice it , but do not say here. Everyone is afraid to scare off growth, and in the meantime, there is a drain on 300,000 Grimm, it is clear that the developers understand that 80% is its ceiling in price and merge the coin.
kekeck33

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:56:03 PM

Im mining with one GPU.
I hawe no problem with withdraw form Sunpool to my wallet.
Remember, during the transfer you must have your wallet online !
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 02:24:42 AM

In vain you think that I'm talking about the pool, all this was , after writing here, after 14 hours, the funds were returned, and the fact that the pool steals, many people notice it , but do not say here. Everyone is afraid to scare off growth, and in the meantime, there is a drain on 300,000 Grimm, it is clear that the developers understand that 80% is its ceiling in price and merge the coin.

Can you prove what you are accusing them of? Seriously...You would be doing the world of service. All you are doing is accusing them with nothing to back it up. Why would anyone who got screwed care about scaring off growth...that literally makes no sense.

rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 09:14:18 AM

Grimm is a good project that I will follow closely. It brings together the best of Beam and Grin:

- No unlimited inflation
- Very good wallet
- Asset creation
- And soon protection against attacks 51% (important for lowcap)

I really like the spirit of the project, without ICO, premine or developer tax

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Stariy Drug

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 09:59:26 AM

What good is this scam ?! There is nothing! Developers can only speak and append to someone already written, there’s nothing to do from them except words. The developers had to ask donates not on exchanges, but on their treatment, since they are mentally unhealthy. Try to ask the developers direct questions in the chat, and they will send you everywhere in the ban))) Not without answering anything. These are two touchy girls! Looking at their behavior, people sell Grimm and run away from the project, even chat administrators bypass)))
I don’t advise anyone to go into this scam
Ngenah Euy

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 12:19:51 PM

https://medium.com/@grimmwcom/press-release-grimm-hard-fork-661c8ae2206a

https://medium.com/@grimmwcom/press-release-defis-concept-19909160ac9d

from discord https://discordapp.com/channels/609057870331379712/609059459066626114/700944699720073228:

After May fork, owners $XGM will be owners of $XGM and $GRIMM 1:1. Fork DEFIS takes the ticker $XGM. The previous network name Grimm with $GRIMM ticker. DEFIS is commercial, it has use case in finance. Decentralized Financial System of scalable, privacy oriented offchain contracts and financial protocols. Owners of different types of cryptocurrencies will earn interest in DEFIS system, borrow, exchange and create custom cryptocurrencies in a decentralized mode. We will deal with it closely. It will be our main work, we will register legal entity, expand our team, work with investors, engage in marketing, etc. Previous network Grimm will manage by  community, it 'satoshi vision' and community driven coin for those who want it and are not satisfied with the commercialization of the project DEFIS.  We will vote for activists, those who will support starting nodes, moderate, develop, post information, etc. We will give them needed access. We also will free develop a Grimm in our spare time shared with community. The Grimm will inherit one-way payments and mobile wallets from us. We'll give all the detailed information gradually soon. Be patient. Stay tuned for news and updates.
Stariy Drug

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:28:03 PM

People! Do not waste your money and time on this, this is scam!
Developers Thieves and beggars. Try to ask them questions in chats, they will not answer them))), they will simply ban you. They didn’t do anything and don’t know how to do it, they steal codes from others. All their announcements, these are empty words!
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 05:37:27 AM

People! Do not waste your money and time on this, this is scam!
Developers Thieves and beggars. Try to ask them questions in chats, they will not answer them))), they will simply ban you. They didn’t do anything and don’t know how to do it, they steal codes from others. All their announcements, these are empty words!
These are your empty words .
In a telegram, developers communicate and answer questions.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Stariy Drug

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 05:28:16 PM

You probably prefer to believe everything that they’re talking) and agree with them on everything) you won’t be banned))) But after the fork comes out, Grimm will fly to the bottom, its real price will be 10-15 satt. Even now, if you look at the exchanges, no one wants to buy it, everyone wants to sell it, at least for the price they bought it for, this scam is simply not needed by anyone. Developers do not have an elementary development plan!
Tongpu (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 11:27:50 AM

You probably prefer to believe everything that they’re talking) and agree with them on everything) you won’t be banned))) But after the fork comes out, Grimm will fly to the bottom, its real price will be 10-15 satt. Even now, if you look at the exchanges, no one wants to buy it, everyone wants to sell it, at least for the price they bought it for, this scam is simply not needed by anyone. Developers do not have an elementary development plan!

You'd write something else in other topics for decency, not just here, Eugeny). 19 posts in last 9 months and all here with the same meaning. Or change acc sometime please, will be better

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5172476.msg53322710#msg53322710

earned at least something? Grin

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
terrencejack

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 08:01:50 AM

Man this guy what a tool almost feel bad for him! Dude unless you can prove something why don’t you quit posting for a bit. Maybe go see a therapist or something haha.
Stariy Drug

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:14:48 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 11:01:37 AM by Stariy Drug

What can I prove here?! If you do not see the obvious things, for 15 pages in the topic, the developers have said absolutely nothing))) Except empty words and promises. As I said Grimm is a Scam! See the capitalization))) Look at the volume of trades, Look at orders on exchanges))) The complexity of the network view ))) For 9 months, there is nothing, nothing at all, only promises from developers! After the fork, the hyphen, Grimm would be generally useless, it is a fact, if someone does not understand!
Here developers prefer not to communicate, because they understand that they do not have enough knowledge, but each of you can go to them in the chat, ask them questions about their development, and the developers will simply ban you.
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 625
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:35:25 AM

What can I prove here?! If you do not see the obvious things, for 15 pages in the topic, the developers have said absolutely nothing))) Except empty words and promises. As I said Grimm is a Scam! See the capitalization))) Look at the volume of trades, Look at orders on exchanges))) The complexity of the network view ))) For 9 months, there is nothing, nothing at all, only promises from developers! After the fork, the hyphen, Grimm would be generally useless, it is a fact, if someone does not understand!
Here developers prefer not to communicate, because they understand that they do not have enough knowledge, but each of you can go to them in the chat, ask them questions about their development, and the developers will simply ban you.
You are the most devoted fan of Grimm .... you are most worried about the coin.
Or maybe you just want to buy cheaper before the fork .... Roll Eyes
Stariy Drug

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:12:06 AM

I am not a devoted fan of Grimm, I do not want to buy a Grimm, I already bought it 500,000 at 120-140 sat, I just want to warn everyone that people would not repeat my mistakes, and do not spend their time and money on Makeup, I write here for people first of all. I do not know who to sell it and where, there are no volumes just! Look at the Grimm volumes, look at the Pools, look at how developers generally behave, these are two girls scams! If you are so protective of the Grimm, then you are an accomplice to Scam!
Look for yourself, everyone look! Defis-developers wrote about it, but it doesn't even open, They can only talk, it's a Scam!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: