Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to earn crypto without investing or mining  (Read 9289 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:05:59 PM

The way to get cryptocurrency without investing in general is by participating in prize or signature campaigns, providing translation services or creating articles that will all be paid for with bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
actually there are many ways to get cryptocurrency for free but all must be based on expertise and knowledge.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:11:01 PM

The way to get cryptocurrency without investing in general is by participating in prize or signature campaigns, providing translation services or creating articles that will all be paid for with bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
actually there are many ways to get cryptocurrency for free but all must be based on expertise and knowledge.
all of these methods are very long-term. it’s best to just find a good job where you will receive a high salary and buy cryptocurrency. Or get paid in bitcoin

Pelunize12

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:29:29 PM

You have mentioned some good ways to earn crypto for all in the market but you can also add bounty campaigns,twitter campaigns or writing blog which will give you reward in form of altcoins without any investment.
lol the OP mentioned it in the article, not in this thread. if you wanna check let's open the article

Bounties and Airdrops
Bounty campaigns are essentially an incentivised reward offered by startups to individuals. What this means is that a company introducing a product or a service offers a reward to people in exchange for performing certain tasks. In the cryptocurrency world they have implemented bounty campaigns to ICO's as a useful marketing tool to raise awareness.

Participants are paid in the token they are promoting. There are a range of different tasks from sharing links on social media, writing articles and signature campaigns on forums. For both parties it's a win win. The user takes part in small micro tasks and earn tokens which can be worth something and the ICO has the ability to reach their target audience without throwing down serious capital in marketing.

These are the best way which most of the people prefer as they are simple compared to those who require technical skills to perform.
unfortunatelly, bounties arent good again right now, many ICOs turn scam is the cause.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:47:03 AM

Great tutorial that makes it very simple on how to earn some crypto for free, keep up the great work. Can you write an article about how to keep your crypto safe?

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and already started earning BAT from it for simply liking articles, I will be moving my content over to this platform to earn more. Anyone can sign up through the article in this thread.

Agree with you, this is a big help for those who cannot understand well about trading, investing and mining, at least now, we have other options if we don't have money or fund to use for trading and mining. Kudos to the OP who shared his knowledge, as I am also one of those who are still looking for other opportunities to earn.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:51:42 AM

You have mentioned some good ways to earn crypto for all in the market but you can also add bounty campaigns,twitter campaigns or writing blog which will give you reward in form of altcoins without any investment.
lol the OP mentioned it in the article, not in this thread. if you wanna check let's open the article

Bounties and Airdrops
Bounty campaigns are essentially an incentivised reward offered by startups to individuals. What this means is that a company introducing a product or a service offers a reward to people in exchange for performing certain tasks. In the cryptocurrency world they have implemented bounty campaigns to ICO's as a useful marketing tool to raise awareness.

Participants are paid in the token they are promoting. There are a range of different tasks from sharing links on social media, writing articles and signature campaigns on forums. For both parties it's a win win. The user takes part in small micro tasks and earn tokens which can be worth something and the ICO has the ability to reach their target audience without throwing down serious capital in marketing.

These are the best way which most of the people prefer as they are simple compared to those who require technical skills to perform.
unfortunatelly, bounties arent good again right now, many ICOs turn scam is the cause.

Bounties are not profitable unlike before, downtrend comes to the campaigns for the past few years.
But we can still be able to earn if we are good enough to find a paying campaign, it may not be easy but it is worth it to study campaigns to learn and avoid wasting our time.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:35:12 AM

very good points. But can you imagine, if what you do in the real world is like selling, teaching, singing in a cafe or making song lyrics. Everything can produce crypto as long as you want to be paid with crypto as payment. I made song lyrics for some friends and I wanted to pay with crypto and he agreed. Isn't that also included as a way to earn crypto?.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:48:53 AM

Participating in a bounty campaign is one way to get tokens or coins without investing but it requires our carefulness to recognize a good project. If we follow a campaign that is not good, the result will be no payment we receive. Besides bounties, airdrop might be an alternative, but it is almost the same as a bounty campaign, airdrop sometimes gives tokens with a small value
10c

Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:01:07 PM

very good points. But can you imagine, if what you do in the real world is like selling, teaching, singing in a cafe or making song lyrics. Everything can produce crypto as long as you want to be paid with crypto as payment. I made song lyrics for some friends and I wanted to pay with crypto and he agreed. Isn't that also included as a way to earn crypto?.
This is a great way, but the problem is that there are very few people or stores that are ready to accept cryptocurrency as payment.

Pelunize12

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:10:43 PM

Bounties are not profitable unlike before, downtrend comes to the campaigns for the past few years.
But we can still be able to earn if we are good enough to find a paying campaign, it may not be easy but it is worth it to study campaigns to learn and avoid wasting our time.
i think there is good bounty until now, it is bounty which is paid by bitcoin
but, to join it isnt easy, we have to make good quality posts, merit required, strict requirements
i give the example : Bitvest, 777Coin, Sportsbet, Bitsler, Chipmixer
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 02:31:14 PM

Yes, you find your own unique niche, this way is the most potential. Doing some work according to our passion then looking for opportunities to connect it to be able to earn crypto, in short: work for crypto. If you are a content creator, take advantage of your creativity and ability to promote a project, get the best rewards for the best effort.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:05:19 PM

The platform does provide some attractive incentives.  So not only does one benefit by creating articles,  but one gets rewarded for tipping also?  That's nice. It'll help promote the appreciation of creative content by users and it'll help attract new users as it is a relatively new platform.
To be very honest, it is hard to go with any of new things when there have been a lot of scams around. I really hope, this is a different case. It is good to see market growing and providing opportunities to people but with advantages come disadvantages too. Good and bad exist in a balance. Still I suggest it would be better to invest in bitcoin and make money out of old things.

yes if you have funds you should invest in bitcoin or altcoin with a good reputation in the market, but if you don't have the capital then join to become a bounty campaign participant. because the best reference right now to get capital is to become a bounty campaign participant and also depend on the part of the existing airdrop campaign. and look for a campaign that is profitable for you
cryptodizzle67

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:44:17 PM

Hello crypto lovers,

I have written this article on 5 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, I think this is very important as it is the best way to introduce new people into the cryptocurrency. The article link it below. Please feel free to share it with anyone who is looking for ways to earn crypto.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Do you know any other ways outside of the article? I am always looking for more ways to earn crypto to educate people. Also I would recommend that you look at the blogging platform the article is written on, it's one of the ways you can earn crypto for free.

You create content for people to read, similar to Steemit. There are two ways you earn crypto.

1 - Creating content - Users tip your article, you receive those tips.

2 - Tipping articles - When you want to tip an article, you choose how much of the tip you give to the article and how much you keep. You have to tip at least 20%. You get a certain amount of daily tips.

When you tip it rotates currently between HYDRO, Bounty0x and DAI. In the future, they will be adding BAT to the tokens you will own, i don't know if it will be added to the rotation, or they will tip more in BAT.

I really like the platform, and i would recommend it to anyone who likes to read / create crypto content or who wants to earn some established tokens. Remember that all these tokens are listed on exchanges and CoinMarketCap, so they all have a value, you don't need to worry about the bounty paying out or the token being of a value.

You can sign up through the link in the thread, and its free and easy. Hope to see you guys there!

P.S. If you like the article and sign up, give a tip for appreciation  Smiley

Very good article, thanks. Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform. I've earn BAT already from it and i signed up only 30 mins ago. Can sign up through the link on the thread or in my quoted text.
petersapartment

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:20:23 AM

Great article that is a great, educational read for anyone wanting to get involved in the crypto space.

Also, thanks for sharing the article and the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning BAT and DAI for free. Anyone who is looking to earn crypto for free, check out this platform, you can sign up through the link on this thread. Free to join and start earning BAT and DAI. It's the prefect starting point for anyone who is looking to get into the crypto world.
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:41:49 AM

With the growing popularity of bitcoin and altcoin it is certainly straightforward for us to get cryptocurrency either through investment (buy) or free (certain conditions). To get free cryptocurrency there are several ways that we can get such as joining prizes, air drops, writing articles on stemit, faucet games, joining Adsterra and others, but at the beginning of the 2015,  game  faucet is one of the easiest for me to get btc, but as the price of bitcoin becomes more expensive now it causes many faucet games to become a scam because they are no longer able to pay for gamers.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:55:04 AM

Creating article is not easy thing. And publish0x's tips so low. After 10 article, you may earn just a few dollars... It is not easy.

Join a bounty, register to their article making (if they do have one), you don't to make 10 articles but you just have to make one or two, wait for the end of the ICO and you'll earn plenty of dollars (in cryptocurrency), if you get lucky, you know, there is a lot of bounties nowadays that are scams in the end, or will require KYC in the end which you'll need to meet the requirements in order to get your bounty.

It's too hassle but if you are not sensitive on submitting your personal information on strangers, go ahead, it's worth it, I guess.
Paulinerims

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:02:53 PM

Newscrypto.io platform as they officialy launch.
Token from finishing their school program and if you are active in their community prediction section you get free tokens 🙂
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:15:05 PM

With the growing popularity of bitcoin and altcoin it is certainly straightforward for us to get cryptocurrency either through investment (buy) or free (certain conditions). To get free cryptocurrency there are several ways that we can get such as joining prizes, air drops, writing articles on stemit, faucet games, joining Adsterra and others, but at the beginning of the 2015,  game  faucet is one of the easiest for me to get btc, but as the price of bitcoin becomes more expensive now it causes many faucet games to become a scam because they are no longer able to pay for gamers.
in the development of the crypto world today, there are certainly many ways to get crypto for free or by finding a job that provides crypto payments. and there have been many articles that say crypto search methods for free, and as you said in this forum it is more popular to be a participant in the campaign to get paid crypto that can be used by user in forum
There are lots of techniques actually when you are here to earn cryptocurrency. You can join in some ICO's or IEO's, it is a project that is proposing their blockchain technology in which they are raising some targets to sell coins for them to be successful and they should have a lot of investors also for the success and also the supporters that we also call bounty hunters in which they are using their knowledge to promote the particular project and walk them into a success. There are also trading in which you can buy tokens at a low price and then you can sell it if the value of the particular token rises up. Patience is the key because sometimes the value of every token drops, it is normal since we all know that cryptocurrency is volatile in terms of price.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:05:43 PM

Newscrypto.io platform as they officialy launch.
Token from finishing their school program and if you are active in their community prediction section you get free tokens 🙂

i just visit your website and i want to know more about that, do you have a thread on bitcointalk about your project?

K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:04:20 PM

You might also wanna take a look at the brave browser reward program where you are given free Cryptocurrencies for performingtasks such as viewing ads, there are other methods as well and all you just have to do is look around ,for example there are several airdrop campaigns open that one can easily participate in and earn free Cryptocurrencies.

ableh

Activity: 498

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:59:28 PM

You might also wanna take a look at the brave browser reward program where you are given free Cryptocurrencies for performingtasks such as viewing ads, there are other methods as well and all you just have to do is look around ,for example there are several airdrop campaigns open that one can easily participate in and earn free Cryptocurrencies.
Looks like Brave browser (Paid-for-view) can't be included in the selection, because not all regions can see ads. But if airdrop might be possible, because everyone must have social media and there are no region exceptions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆