Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to earn crypto without investing or mining  (Read 9289 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:12:56 AM

People earn from cryptocurrency in different ways, and I personally earn from participating in airdrop and bounties which I consider to be a less risky avenue for earning since you don't need any financial commitment to start. The most important factor to earn with bounty and Airdrop is time which is needed to carry out the tasks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:35:00 AM

In the future this will be helpful to me. Creating articles should be interesting and trustworthy to gain readers trust. Knowledge and proper uses of words is necessary to attract people even the content is simple. Payment will follow from good content creation.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:09:14 PM

In the late 2017 writing articles and reviews about ICOs was highly profitable. I paid an indian to write the article and then I send the article to the ICO to get paid.  Cheesy

Wow, that's great. It's almost like bounties, I guess bounties was not as pronounced then. Because the market is now flooded and people could write articles daily for a project if they want. I believe bounty was more lucrative during that period and since ICO's were doing fine, bounty hunters must have been smiling to the bank.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:22:41 PM

A lot of ways to earn money here in bitcoin such as joining the signature campaign and in social media like facebook or blogging but you must consistent until the end of the project so that you can earn crypto currency or token with out investing or mining.

AlfNobel

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:51:23 PM

very helpful post. thanks
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:44:13 AM

Of the five ways the article says to earn tokens without investing and mining, I like and love bounty and airdrops. For me, bounty and airdrops are the best and easiest way to earn tokens for free. So I recommend bounty campaign and airdrop.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:42:13 PM

In the future this will be helpful to me. Creating articles should be interesting and trustworthy to gain readers trust. Knowledge and proper uses of words is necessary to attract people even the content is simple. Payment will follow from good content creation.
Especially for someone who likes writing, of course making articles will be a good way to make money. and this way could be a passive income for them. Advertisements on blogs becomes a means for such people. You just need to write what you like, and hobbies become your job. there are many advertisements that accept reward payments with crypto
ashraf79

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:53:45 AM

Airdrop and  bounty can be profitable in case you choose the project carefully.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:15:39 PM

Well, there is no reason to say that it is very difficult to have cryptocurrency. Even from the explanation of the article, we can get cryptocurrency without capital. We just need to explore our abilities. For example, you like to write, then you can take advantage of opportunities to create content and join bounties. Or if you have design skills, you can submit work with the developer and in the form of cryptocurrency rewards.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:51:32 PM

Of the five ways the article says to earn tokens without investing and mining, I like and love bounty and airdrops. For me, bounty and airdrops are the best and easiest way to earn tokens for free. So I recommend bounty campaign and airdrop.
Bounty and airdrop campaigns are not the same as the investment to the legit projects. The bounty hunters don't have to worry if the team talk about the late distribution because I don't think the bounty rewards are the equal to the passive income. If you are interested with airdrops, you should observe the process of how bounty managers fight with scam teams after unresponsive tickets.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:02:37 PM

Great article, I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head with all the main ways to earn crypto.

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform (the one the article is written on). I've been using this platform and i have earned 4 different tokens on this platform and cashed out every month.

i honestly think this is the best place to earn established tokens to start your crypto journey, no messing around with bounties that might not pay out. Every token you earn is ERC-20, listed on CoinMarketCap and on numerous exchanges. Great platform that is only growing in users. i would suggest you get in now, create content, get a following or simply just tip articles (almost like articles) and earn crypto for it.

You can sign up through the article on this thread, i honestly think by the end of the year they will be competing with steemit for the amount of users, alexa ranking and pay outs.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 06:41:45 PM

To get the coins without investment and mining I used cranes, also participated in the company's bounty and airdrop

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:35:14 AM

To get the coins without investment and mining I used cranes, also participated in the company's bounty and airdrop
cranes have not been working for a long time and it is already impossible to make money on them. only if some penny. but the best thing now is to participate in bounty campaigns if you don't have money to invest

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:37:22 AM

if I think of getting bitcoin by not investing and mining for me, participating in Airdrop, joining karuni and joining social media like Twitter and Facebook.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:58:20 AM

cranes have not been working for a long time and it is already impossible to make money on them. only if some penny. but the best thing now is to participate in bounty campaigns if you don't have money to invest

Earnings on cranes are minimal, if not minuscule. And be careful, many of them do not pay at all or set such conditions that waiting for payment is not enough for a lifetime. Use only proven sites. Freelance sites and platforms give more possibilities to earn cryptocurrencies and start from zero. Some bloggers (popular people already) earn crypto on donations... and its works well.
repetecrypto

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:54:14 PM

Great article and a very informative read.

This is a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get started in crypto. Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I have earned a decent amount of BAT through creating articles and liking other ones, it's a great starting point for anyone looking to get into the crypto space. You can sign up through the link on this thread. Look forward to seeing you guys there!
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:48:36 PM

1 - Creating content - Users tip your article, you receive those tips.

Interesting thing to do.
I just found out how to get crypto. Because the usual thing I do to get crypto is only from airdrop or bounty. But making articles can get tips. A good thing that I just found out, I will give it a try and I will make a good article so that it can benefit others.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:49:26 PM

if I think of getting bitcoin by not investing and mining for me, participating in Airdrop, joining karuni and joining social media like Twitter and Facebook.
Instead of participating in airdrop for penny, why not use that strength and time to learn a skill which can even pay you more when charged in cryptocurrency.
Even bounty participation is becoming more useless this days. After many months of promoting an ICO you end up with shity coins not even paid.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:57:49 PM

Especially for someone who likes writing, of course making articles will be a good way to make money. and this way could be a passive income for them. Advertisements on blogs becomes a means for such people. You just need to write what you like, and hobbies become your job. there are many advertisements that accept reward payments with crypto
but in condition like now everyone can write article in bounty campaign, as we know this public secret many scammer in bounty campaign are participate in write campaign
and many of them just copy-paste article from other people, and this situation people who like writing an article detrimental to people who like to write

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:38:02 PM

The most effective and best way to earn without investing money in my opinion is doing content creation, translation and signature campaign in this forum, this three method can give you opportunity to earn huge amount of tokens if you do the task required properly.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀