Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Ways to earn crypto without investing or mining  (Read 9289 times)
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 07:33:43 AM

I am interested in the Blogging section. because I have a blog site that I use to write articles about cryptocurrency. Blogging is also related to Bounty. Every article I make is linked to the bounty that I'm following. Competition in blogging campaigns is also quite a lot. But to get blogging income without going through bounty, you can use a platform like the one you currently use, i.e. publish0x and steemit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:12:50 PM

I agree with you op. You just need to be good in making content. Aand actually there's a lot of ways to earn even without investing or mining. There's a lot of people offering a job and will pay you cryptocurrency. Even here in the forum, you can earn. You just really need to make an effort and work hard. Instead of investing money and crypto, what you need to invest is your time. It's a lot of work, but it's still worth it since you'll still get paid. Just like a normal person, working to get payed. The only difference is you're only working inside your house, using your pc.

Reeny560

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:52:34 PM

This is a nice write-up.  I think another effective way of earning from crypto without investing or mining is via airdrop and bounty.  Airdrop and bounty are another sure ways of earning from crypto freely without any investment.  All you need do is to search for those project hosting either airdop or bounty and follow the outlined instruction on how to earn freely from their airdop and bounty programmes

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:26:38 PM

It's a good idea because you don't need to invest in mining and trading. But we don't know if everyone here can produce good quality content,

Maybe let's try it first and pay attention, I'm sure we all have the ability to do it. Just give it a value and you take it seriously I'm sure you can overcome it and we will be successful here.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:32:52 PM

Creating article is not easy thing. And publish0x's tips so low. After 10 article, you may earn just a few dollars... It is not easy.

Join a bounty, register to their article making (if they do have one), you don't to make 10 articles but you just have to make one or two, wait for the end of the ICO and you'll earn plenty of dollars (in cryptocurrency), if you get lucky, you know, there is a lot of bounties nowadays that are scams in the end, or will require KYC in the end which you'll need to meet the requirements in order to get your bounty.

It's too hassle but if you are not sensitive on submitting your personal information on strangers, go ahead, it's worth it, I guess.
Joined bounty campaign is one way to earn crypto without investing and mining, you have many choose with bounty campaign from social media campaign, content media campaign until signature campaign, you can joined based on your skill, if you can write media content you can join blog or content media campaign, you will get payment based on how your writing quality.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 01:54:46 PM

with chance on working with bot on automating tasks on repetitiveness on action with layer of desktop pc the works on request of exchange with chance on entrance with field of bitcoin gaming helps as might to deliver with returns of benefit on manage with plan of entrance as the scheme with jobs on personal decision of objective moderation.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:07:51 PM

Creating article is not easy thing. And publish0x's tips so low. After 10 article, you may earn just a few dollars... It is not easy.

Join a bounty, register to their article making (if they do have one), you don't to make 10 articles but you just have to make one or two, wait for the end of the ICO and you'll earn plenty of dollars (in cryptocurrency), if you get lucky, you know, there is a lot of bounties nowadays that are scams in the end, or will require KYC in the end which you'll need to meet the requirements in order to get your bounty.

It's too hassle but if you are not sensitive on submitting your personal information on strangers, go ahead, it's worth it, I guess.
Joined bounty campaign is one way to earn crypto without investing and mining, you have many choose with bounty campaign from social media campaign, content media campaign until signature campaign, you can joined based on your skill, if you can write media content you can join blog or content media campaign, you will get payment based on how your writing quality.

For the past years, yes, we can stay that joining bounty campaign is one good way to earn extra income, but this year, we couldn't tell it, as it is like you just joined an airdrop because it is not that profitable compare to past years, so I don't recommend to my friends and relatives to just rely on it, but they should do trading too if they do have time, or making videos, articles etc.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:45:23 AM

It's a good idea because you don't need to invest in mining and trading. But we don't know if everyone here can produce good quality content,

Maybe let's try it first and pay attention, I'm sure we all have the ability to do it. Just give it a value and you take it seriously I'm sure you can overcome it and we will be successful here.

In addition to creating content, we can get free tokens from the referral program. Referral program is one of the popular ways to get tokens because it can help new projects get funds from the sale of tokens

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:07:13 PM

For the past years, yes, we can stay that joining bounty campaign is one good way to earn extra income, but this year, we couldn't tell it, as it is like you just joined an airdrop because it is not that profitable compare to past years, so I don't recommend to my friends and relatives to just rely on it, but they should do trading too if they do have time, or making videos, articles etc.
    In the beginning, bounties were very famous and a good source of income to. In those days, there was no fear of getting scammed. The market was new and innocent. Not many people were aware of digital currencies. With the passing time and due to bitcoin, digital currencies and its related stuff started grabbing attention. Scammers also got interested. Now most of new projects are scam, even bounties.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:14:14 PM

In addition to creating content, we can get free tokens from the referral program. Referral program is one of the popular ways to get tokens because it can help new projects get funds from the sale of tokens

Referral programs are often abused by many people, they created many emails and create many wallets then created many accounts for receiving multiple rewards.
I think referral programs need more strict for their programs, such as doing KYC or something like that to prevent reward abusing from many people
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 02:45:24 PM

Hello crypto lovers,

I have written this article on 5 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, I think this is very important as it is the best way to introduce new people into the cryptocurrency. The article link it below. Please feel free to share it with anyone who is looking for ways to earn crypto.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Do you know any other ways outside of the article? I am always looking for more ways to earn crypto to educate people. Also I would recommend that you look at the blogging platform the article is written on, it's one of the ways you can earn crypto for free.

You create content for people to read, similar to Steemit. There are two ways you earn crypto.

1 - Creating content - Users tip your article, you receive those tips.

2 - Tipping articles - When you want to tip an article, you choose how much of the tip you give to the article and how much you keep. You have to tip at least 20%. You get a certain amount of daily tips.

When you tip it rotates currently between HYDRO, Bounty0x and DAI. In the future, they will be adding BAT to the tokens you will own, i don't know if it will be added to the rotation, or they will tip more in BAT.

I really like the platform, and i would recommend it to anyone who likes to read / create crypto content or who wants to earn some established tokens. Remember that all these tokens are listed on exchanges and CoinMarketCap, so they all have a value, you don't need to worry about the bounty paying out or the token being of a value.

You can sign up through the link in the thread, and its free and easy. Hope to see you guys there!

P.S. If you like the article and sign up, give a tip for appreciation  Smiley
everything is almost on the bounty, but the question is is it really paying? that's still the main problem for some people. on the other hand, we can get a definite profit from investing or trading. so, in my opinion between investment tarding, minning, or bounty can run in balance. one side has to spend capital but it is certain (although it can get big losses or profits) and on the one hand it is clear that it does not spend capital, but it is also uncertain whether or not to be paid.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:57:25 PM

I was already in crypto when Newbium emerges but I don't see it being used much this time for article campaigns, same as with the golos of Russian article site. Medium.com seem to have win over them, there are new ones like this publish0x.com.
Yeah, newbium is not that popular anymore at this day because newbium can't compete and fight with other good services like medium and steemit. Wish there are something that pays you for each article like what newbium did before.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:03:11 PM

Simply you can call it as bounty hunting. People think that they can earn freely with bounties but there needs to be extremely careful too. Sometimes bounties wont get paid for the work already performed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:06:15 PM

In the beginning, bounties were very famous and a good source of income to. In those days, there was no fear of getting scammed. The market was new and innocent. Not many people were aware of digital currencies. With the passing time and due to bitcoin, digital currencies and its related stuff started grabbing attention. Scammers also got interested. Now most of new projects are scam, even bounties.
Bounties campaign only for participants to earn bitcoin without investing, every participant can get many altcoin kinds based on with ICO participated but why you try joining with bounties campaign must be patient with bounty reward distribution, you have doing task about five weeks and sending reward after one month bounty ended,

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:58:13 PM

Simply you can call it as bounty hunting. People think that they can earn freely with bounties but there needs to be extremely careful too. Sometimes bounties wont get paid for the work already performed.

There were time that bounty is really a good source of income but nowadays, i think we should forget it as this cannot help us in our monthly expenses anymore compare during bull run, we can still do bounty campaigns, but maybe not the social campaign, as you will just earn a little amount of stakes, so better to do signature, content creation or video creation, so it will be worth it.
mb2122

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:44:47 PM

Very interesting articles! Thank you for sharing.
Nwaka20

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:46:27 PM

The easiest way to earn crypto without investing is by airdrop or bounty hunting. Bounty hunting was very profitable around 2017 and early 2018 but it is not really paying well at the moment. However People who work extra hard hunting still make good money so i still believe that it is the easiest way to earn free crypto coin
the01crow

Activity: 147
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:44:44 AM

You hit the nail on the head, a lot of people liked your publication, I recently saw several publications of content creation platforms, the number of similar platforms is increasing considerably.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:50:32 AM

Of course, everybody doesn't have the capability to refer but there are other ways to earn by joining their bounties, but, nowadays it is completely waste working the bounties because we don't know whether we are going to get the payments. I have seen many failed projects which they are not delivering anything after fundraising.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:16:21 AM

There were time that bounty is really a good source of income but nowadays, i think we should forget it as this cannot help us in our monthly expenses anymore compare during bull run, we can still do bounty campaigns, but maybe not the social campaign, as you will just earn a little amount of stakes, so better to do signature, content creation or video creation, so it will be worth it.
Bounty campaign become best way to earn crypt without investing, payment from bounty campaign have waiting with bounty ended where take six until seven weeks, after bounty ended we are waiting distribution during when coin bounty listed on exchange market, how much price after listing make many bounty participants excited with coin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: