Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5348 times)
zjgirt

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:44:43 AM

v1.0.2 - First official Discoin binaries release. Excellent performance.
https://github.com/discodery/discoin/releases
Qasya5

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:27:36 AM

The large community of the project confirms the high potential of this coin. The development of the platform and the digital solution for companies will ensure the consumption of Discoins.
RiceRocca

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:17:59 AM

To clarify, the KYC is not required for the airdrop, if you don’t want to submit it for privacy reasons, you have the legitimate right to refuse). It is preferred because it allows us to validate the profiles more quickly and more accurately
well, I think that such conditions will allow many to participate in Airdrop. But I would like to clarify, those who will not pass the KYC, may not get their part of the tokens or just it will be later?

All I can say is that it depends of the country. In several countries, a lot of cheaters were detected and banned and a valid KYC will be probably the only final and valid way for us to validate the profiles. We would have loved to be able to not required the KYC for an airdrop but cheaters have decided otherwise.
those who have a good reputation, this process will not affect the opinion of your airdrop. the main thing is that you can provide a quick verification process. Do you use your experts for KYC?
I think that the team conducts its work in manual mode. But this question is better to ask the representative. since registration may take some time.
If the participant provides quality information, this procedure does not take much time.
milad1994

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:08:41 PM

I am sure that Discodery customers will use the new digital currency to expand their potential and attract more users for their business.
kawaiikitty

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:48:00 PM

If I do not withdraw my Discoin and want to increase its price, is there such a prospect for coin holders?
traxer112

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:42:10 PM

What are the advantages of the CryptoNote algorithm principle for your customers of the Discodery platform?
macmac49

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:30:12 AM

What are the advantages of the CryptoNote algorithm principle for your customers of the Discodery platform?
Any transaction becomes super-anonymous. It seems to me that many participants of different small businesses are interested in this.
BungTrader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:19:47 AM

.. an integrated exchange platform will be released by the end of 2019 to allow the trading of Discoins (first in EUR). (WP)
And the platform's customers can accept them as payment?
serzik2759

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:04:19 AM

I think that by the time the application for smartphone and desktop is launched, Discodery will have a lot of users.
Registering a web wallet will be a great start in order to follow the coin's progress. Moreover, there is an opportunity to make a profit when disseminating information about the project.
The project team plans to conduct a rapid development process of the platform and digital solution. so I think that getting rewards will be a very profitable start for any participant.
RiceRocca

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:55:01 AM

I am glad that the team presented good conditions for Discoin miners community.
djras1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:38:51 PM

I am sure that Discodery customers will use the new digital currency to expand their potential and attract more users for their business.
I think that by April 2020, when the team implements most of its project, entrepreneurs will have a great opportunity to expand their business in other regions.
qqnauta

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 02:14:18 PM

If I do not withdraw my Discoin and want to increase its price, is there such a prospect for coin holders?
in any case, there is no possibility to use the coin for sale, as I understand. It is necessary to wait for the growth of Discoin consumption to get the maximum profit.
donkeyramp

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:02:47 PM

I understand correctly that not only the participants of the Discodery platform will be able to use the payment solution Discoin?
I'm interested in that too. It is simply very important that the token becomes popular in the payment system of all Discodery customers, so that the value of the token grows, and investors can get not only short-term profits.

This is the last part of our roadmap. So stay tuned for that in 2020 (we hope it will be released earlier of course).
This is a good thing. You were able to offer promising directions for the use of the token. I will be waiting for information about the success of Discovery in this.
With the support of the community, the team will be able to fulfill all their plans. Now I see that investors and participants of airdrop are very active. so I think the team will be able to do everything in due time.
I think that if the payment solution is presented with a high-quality set of functions , other platforms can also use Discoin.
Wallet and built-in exchange for platforms that work in the e-Commerce market, of course, an attractive duo, if we take into account the uniqueness of the project.
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

On what exchanges will you be able to conduct a listing of Discoin? I hope that you will be able to get the support of reputable participants.

Hi RicceRocca,

Thanks for your message! We have started negotiating with a few exchange platforms but will have to wait a bit before giving any names.

However, please be reassured that we are only looking to work with the most serious and top-of-the-notch platforms.

Best,

The Discoin Team
please tell me, maybe I misunderstood, you will be able to carry out the first stage of the listing on the built-in exchange?
alex201502

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:37:50 PM

The large community of the project confirms the high potential of this coin. The development of the platform and the digital solution for companies will ensure the consumption of Discoins.
I totally agree with you. Look, the team qualitatively approached the creation of its coin, launching an excellent platform before it and getting many customers.
macmac49

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:28:02 AM

I understand correctly that not only the participants of the Discodery platform will be able to use the payment solution Discoin?
I'm interested in that too. It is simply very important that the token becomes popular in the payment system of all Discodery customers, so that the value of the token grows, and investors can get not only short-term profits.

This is the last part of our roadmap. So stay tuned for that in 2020 (we hope it will be released earlier of course).
This is a good thing. You were able to offer promising directions for the use of the token. I will be waiting for information about the success of Discovery in this.
With the support of the community, the team will be able to fulfill all their plans. Now I see that investors and participants of airdrop are very active. so I think the team will be able to do everything in due time.
I think that if the payment solution is presented with a high-quality set of functions , other platforms can also use Discoin.
Wallet and built-in exchange for platforms that work in the e-Commerce market, of course, an attractive duo, if we take into account the uniqueness of the project.
Now the wallet allows participants to receive bonuses and rewards, as well as monitor the development of functions. A good way to join Discoin.
lilyomer

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:13:03 PM

I hope that the development of all components of the ecosystem from scratch will allow you to create the most favorable and safe conditions for all customers of Discodery.
RiceRocca

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:50:11 PM

what data do you need to provide to entrepreneurs to register on your platform and to become a member of the payment solution?
jk29

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:38:11 PM

I think that by April 2020, when the team implements most of its project, entrepreneurs will have a great opportunity to expand their business in other regions.
Is there any information about additional services that will be developed on the Discodery platform for more active use of the coin?
namtih016

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:23:13 PM

I agree that in order to increase their reputation and customer loyalty, entrepreneurs must continue to update their solutions. Discoin and Discodery suitable for this purpose perfectly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: