Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5341 times)
bocha1964

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:48:32 AM

Discoin will be able to bring great benefits to the participants . I correctly understood your concept, your product is more directed to developing regions?
judging from the description, the platform works in developing countries, but it seems to me that the possibility of expanding the platform will depend on how effective Discoin will become.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masky84

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:46:42 AM

The results of your work inspire me to participate in the project. I think that really the payment solution Discoin will benefit not only customers of the platform Discodery.
tatyana

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:40:27 AM

https://images2.imgbox.com/f4/34/2akP12PS_o.png

Discoin (DSCN) Mining Pool

Different Pool Region for Best Hashrate Experience

Payout Threshold: 100 DSCN
Denomination Unit: 1 DSCN
Payment Interval: 5 minutes
Pool Fee: %0.9

Pool and Solo Mining
Exchange Wallet Support (Integrated, PaymentID, Subaddress)
Actual Estimate Earning Table
xmr-node-proxy Support
Worker HashRate charts
E-Mail Notification Of Miners Down
Configurable Minimal Payout
Static Difficulty Support

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/gvWSs84
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/HeroMinersPool

How to Mine Discoin (DSCN): Complete Beginner’s Guide

Welcome & Happy Mining!
a great option for miners. I am sure that everyone will appreciate the result of mutually beneficial cooperation with your project. I wish you every success in raising investment.
The developers of the project were able to offer mining for everyone who is ready to support the blockchain. That's cool.It's interesting for me too
okele23

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:38:28 PM

I liked how you were able to show your success in development. Not only investors can become part of your early community.
rajshukla1986

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:32:58 PM

What companies can register on the platform's website and use the payment solution?New clients of the Discodery will pay for services only in the Discoin?
I think that the platform can help those business participants who are not able to develop websites for their companies on their own, for a number of reasons (lack of experience or resources)
zavodchik

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:24:55 PM

Cool, I read that the Discoin has been named the top 5 “Most Trusted Token Offerings”on Coinschedule. I like this development of the project.
waltinho0807

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:52:25 PM

I read that entrepreneurs have the ability to create a digital loyalty program to reward their customers. Perfectly. Now this question is very relevant to win more customers.
I am not registered on the platform and would like to know more about its features.where can I get more information?
I've read about the features of the platform and there is a great video about the work of the participants. For those that want to improve their business using the online space this is a good help.
https://discodery.com
masky84

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:02:34 AM

I am interested in how the built-in exchange will be launched. At the beginning should be presented the updates to the wallet?
masky84

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:17:34 PM

Payment terms for business entrepreneurs will not change, provided that they will pay for services in the Discoin?
omagaman37

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:55:49 AM

The team has already started to negotiate with the exchanges to list the coins and continue the run multi-platform wallet?
I think that this work is already underway, as the project development process is very active. But the team will report the result only after the development of the built-in exchange is completed.
ILSad23

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:53:36 AM

Platform partners can make excellent profits. Do I need to pay a Commission or fee to join Discodery Partners?
antoniocabelo

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:52:07 AM

Payment terms for business entrepreneurs will not change, provided that they will pay for services in the Discoin?
it is possible that for the first participants there will be bonus terms of payment by means of a coin, but it seems to me that businessmen are interested in application of digital payments.
discoindiscodery (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 11:13:25 AM

what does it mean to test the platform for clients of Discodery? Do you offer to try the demo version?

Hi,

Yes you can get a 7-day free demo from our website (https://discodery.com/en/) or through our chatbot (https://m.me/discodery/)

Thanks!
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:33:12 AM

The team has already started to negotiate with the exchanges to list the coins and continue the run multi-platform wallet?

Do they already have any specific exchanges in mind? Discoin should definitely go for exchanges with high volume similar to Binance and Kucoin. I've seen a lot of projects with their community getting mad because of their internal team listing their coins on bad exchanges.
atillahan0827

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:41:56 AM

I would like to understand how I can make a profit if I can attract new clients for the platform? What registration should be for this program?
you can definitely get it. All participants who contribute to the expansion of the community of both the platform and the payment solution can count on encouragement.
I advise you to study the section of the platform that will reveal more information about the affiliate program for you.
discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 02:17:25 PM

Discoin will be able to bring great benefits to the participants . I correctly understood your concept, your product is more directed to developing regions?

Hi Mscris,

Yes you understood perfectly, our project is very much directed towards developing regions, although not exclusively.

Actually, a vast majority of our clients are at the moment in Africa and South East Asia and we are very soon launching in Latin America.

Thanks!
discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 02:40:58 PM

There are a number of advantages for users of your wallet. I've already read about them. And for coin holders, will you be able to offer some options for profit from storage?

Hi Masky84,

Great question, thank you!

We are actually currently developing a reward system for coin holders so they get a weekly or monthly interest rate if they hold on to their coins. The rate still has to be officially determined but we will announce it shortly.

Best,

The Discoin Team
discoindiscodery (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 03:33:30 PM

Do they already have any specific exchanges in mind? Discoin should definitely go for exchanges with high volume similar to Binance and Kucoin. I've seen a lot of projects with their community getting mad because of their internal team listing their coins on bad exchanges.

Hi Dudusix9,

We already have shortlisted a few exchange platforms and have started negotiating with them. Please be reassured, we do everything possible to make our project of the best quality possible and we only aim to work with partners, and exchange platforms, that do try to do the same. We should be making announcements about that very shortly, so stay tuned!

Thanks a lot
mazyarkhalvati

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:26:38 AM

I understand that for a new payment solution it is difficult to get the trust of investors and customers at once. But I think that community is ready to support those coins that will make a profit in the future. What is the total emissions for Discoins?
PaladinsOfAquarion

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:15:18 PM

What currency can I use to buy a token during a public sale? Just Bitcoin and Fiat?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: