Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5341 times)
atillahan0827

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:18:43 PM

Still no information on potential partners for Discoin among exchanges? They will make a difference to investors
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mazyarkhalvati

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:45:07 AM

Still no information on potential partners for Discoin among exchanges? They will make a difference to investors
It seems to me that it is important for wallet users to have access to a large list of crypto assets, and if the team can provide this during the launch of the built-inexchange, then this is quite normal.
okele23

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:17:31 AM

You have already opened public sale to ICO? I saw the information on the project site about the beginning of the stage. Will you not launch IEO?

as I understand it, there is no information about the completion of the pre-sale. Anyway, I didn't see the announcement on Twitter.
I read there a few days left before the pre-sale closes. Now a great price. So far they haven't talked about IEO.
I understand from the description, the team is preparing interesting features for the wallet, and they will be able to ensure the sale of coins after the completion of the project.
Digital payments are important to empower Discodery customers. So I believe the coin will have high liquidity.
bocha1964

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:52:00 AM

What categories are open for bounty participants? I don't understand how I can participate to promote the project on social media.
edibala

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:23:41 AM

Is the latest version of white paper currently available? There will be no update?
All the necessary information has already been submitted to the community. If possible, you can explore some articles about participating in the project.
Mscris

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:54:19 AM

Congratulations! Discoin ICO listed on ICOnow.net
Oh, that's a good thing for the discodery community, too. ICO Discoderywill be available to more investors
I hope that information about the project will be presented on many websites of rating agencies, so that new participants can learn about the new payment solution.
This information is useful not only for investors. I think the whole community will monitor the success of the project and traders will be able to assess the liquidity of the coin after listing.
The team reports from adding the project to the rating sites. Well, you can track this information yourself.
This is good for those who want to quickly learn the opinion of experts about the project and its success at the ICO stage. I see that Discoin is showing its best side.
I haven't seen specific opinions of experts about the future of the coin, but, in General, preparing to launch payment solution and customer engagement looks good.
amstaf36

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:30:55 AM

is there a detailed instruction for beginners about mining your coin? I have heard that such information has been provided, but I cannot find it
ILSad23

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:28:16 AM

Project Discoin provided many opportunities for the mining of DSCN. And I'm sure this is the best way to create a quality network for payments Discodery
The network is still evolving to provide a better result. I think they still have something to strive for to become a quality offer among users.
antoniocabelo

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:31:25 PM

You have already opened public sale to ICO? I saw the information on the project site about the beginning of the stage. Will you not launch IEO?

as I understand it, there is no information about the completion of the pre-sale. Anyway, I didn't see the announcement on Twitter.
I read there a few days left before the pre-sale closes. Now a great price. So far they haven't talked about IEO.
Yep they launch ICO
as far i know they have menu exchange on their dashboard, I think they will complete their own exchangers before releasing their tokens to other exchangers
well, I think it's a good strategy for their payment solution. The built-in exchange for the wallet allows you to get support for multiple exchanges, and users will be comfortable with it.
Is the cost of services for Discodery customers already known? Will the transaction fee be minimal compared to other customers?
tiest56

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:29:56 PM

great project for those who want to get free tokens. For airdrop referral program is already completed?
pprimorac

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:26:13 PM

If the number of Discodery customers continues to increase, then the wallet will be popular for users. What tools does the team use to inform entrepreneurs?
I think that the community will help to reveal the idea of the project for a larger list of clients, especially as the work of the platform in finding new entrepreneurs continues.
shadowofraam

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:50:31 AM

If the number of Discodery customers continues to increase, then the wallet will be popular for users. What tools does the team use to inform entrepreneurs?
I think that the community will help to reveal the idea of the project for a larger list of clients, especially as the work of the platform in finding new entrepreneurs continues.
I think that the development of a payment solution and the launch of the built-in exchange will be an excellent advertisement for increasing the customers of the platform.
mazyarkhalvati

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:09:09 PM

I thought the project wouldn't be launch an IEO, but I'm glad to see that the team has already received support for the first exchange.IEO will be conducted in one round?
JOVELYN78

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:28:14 PM

great project for those who want to get free tokens. For airdrop referral program is already completed?
there may already be limitations for new members. Now is the vetting of registered participants, but I think that you can know about the duration of airdrop the representative of the project.
debugx7

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:46:49 PM

will your wallet be available for download for free? I'm talking about the period after the completion of the application for smartphones and desktops.
Yurikmonstro

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:05:27 PM

Yep they launch ICO
as far i know they have menu exchange on their dashboard, I think they will complete their own exchangers before releasing their tokens to other exchangers
well, I think it's a good strategy for their payment solution. The built-in exchange for the wallet allows you to get support for multiple exchanges, and users will be comfortable with it.
Is the cost of services for Discodery customers already known? Will the transaction fee be minimal compared to other customers?
I think that the cost of services will be presented after adding the token to the exchanges. But I saw that some information is on the platform's website.
PaladinsOfAquarion

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:25:30 PM

Project Discoin provided many opportunities for the mining of DSCN. And I'm sure this is the best way to create a quality network for payments Discodery
The network is still evolving to provide a better result. I think they still have something to strive for to become a quality offer among users.
There are good conditions for miners, so I think the community will continue to support the work of the project so that all the functions of the coin are provided.
wolfw

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:44:44 PM

I have not yet seen the details of the token sale on the exchange site. When will full information on the progress of the IEO be provided?
Vik_theholder

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:05:18 PM

is there a detailed instruction for beginners about mining your coin? I have heard that such information has been provided, but I cannot find it
you can find the description in the articles on social media, there is access to this information on all channels of the project.
rajshukla1986

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:23:58 PM

Congratulations! Discoin ICO listed on ICOnow.net
Oh, that's a good thing for the discodery community, too. ICO Discoderywill be available to more investors
I hope that information about the project will be presented on many websites of rating agencies, so that new participants can learn about the new payment solution.
This information is useful not only for investors. I think the whole community will monitor the success of the project and traders will be able to assess the liquidity of the coin after listing.
The team reports from adding the project to the rating sites. Well, you can track this information yourself.
This is good for those who want to quickly learn the opinion of experts about the project and its success at the ICO stage. I see that Discoin is showing its best side.
I haven't seen specific opinions of experts about the future of the coin, but, in General, preparing to launch payment solution and customer engagement looks good.
Yes, I am sure that the exchange that IEO will conduct for Diskin was able to verify the quality of the project preparation. After all, in most cases, projects should confirm the effectiveness of development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: