Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5341 times)
masky84

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:43:04 PM

Is the latest version of white paper currently available? There will be no update?
All the necessary information has already been submitted to the community. If possible, you can explore some articles about participating in the project.
I found a lot of interesting information on the platform's website, after all, it will become the main consumer of the payment solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DogeCoin2014

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:00:24 AM

Project Discoin provided many opportunities for the mining of DSCN. And I'm sure this is the best way to create a quality network for payments Discodery
The network is still evolving to provide a better result. I think they still have something to strive for to become a quality offer among users.
There are good conditions for miners, so I think the community will continue to support the work of the project so that all the functions of the coin are provided.
I think this is a good place to make a quick profit, because there are customers and the community that will become active users of the wallet.
omagaman37

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:17:41 AM

You have already opened public sale to ICO? I saw the information on the project site about the beginning of the stage. Will you not launch IEO?

as I understand it, there is no information about the completion of the pre-sale. Anyway, I didn't see the announcement on Twitter.
I read there a few days left before the pre-sale closes. Now a great price. So far they haven't talked about IEO.
Yep they launch ICO
as far i know they have menu exchange on their dashboard, I think they will complete their own exchangers before releasing their tokens to other exchangers
well, I think it's a good strategy for their payment solution. The built-in exchange for the wallet allows you to get support for multiple exchanges, and users will be comfortable with it.
Is the cost of services for Discodery customers already known? Will the transaction fee be minimal compared to other customers?
I think that the cost of services will be presented after adding the token to the exchanges. But I saw that some information is on the platform's website.
the team has experts who must create the most comfortable working conditions for the participants to start using the wallet and payment solution.
riz1raj

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:37:11 AM

I read that the soft cap 120,000,000 Discoins. If the project can only collect soft cap, how will it affect the completion of development?
JOVELYN78

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:55:29 AM

will your wallet be available for download for free? I'm talking about the period after the completion of the application for smartphones and desktops.
usually such applications are free if the project wants to gather a large community, but we need to wait for the completion of development.
debugx7

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:14:15 AM

In general, the entire ecosystem of Discoin allows you to count on a large number of wallet users. Can other products also be added to your ecosystem?
Yurikmonstro

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:33:28 AM

great project for those who want to get free tokens. For airdrop referral program is already completed?
there may already be limitations for new members. Now is the vetting of registered participants, but I think that you can know about the duration of airdrop the representative of the project.
registration of accounts is quite fast, and I think that the Discoin provided a quality distribution of coins for Airdrop. As I understand it, it will be completed during IEO opening.
PaladinsOfAquarion

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:52:19 AM

Now the project has revealed a new partner for IEO. It pleases. Because many investors have more confidence in such tokens or coins. I would like to see more authoritative participants.
wolfw

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:12:39 AM

I thought the project wouldn't be launch an IEO, but I'm glad to see that the team has already received support for the first exchange.IEO will be conducted in one round?
this is the most relevant offer for investors, which will help to collect investments. I think there will be more information about IEO soon.
sularno

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:30:18 AM

Marketing and advertising occupy 30 % of the investment Fund. What exactly will be your promotion strategy?
Rahat786

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:47:48 AM

If the number of Discodery customers continues to increase, then the wallet will be popular for users. What tools does the team use to inform entrepreneurs?
I think that the community will help to reveal the idea of the project for a larger list of clients, especially as the work of the platform in finding new entrepreneurs continues.
I think that the development of a payment solution and the launch of the built-in exchange will be an excellent advertisement for increasing the customers of the platform.
for me as an investor is evidence of consumption of the coin, and I hope the team will continue to actively work with customers to Discodery.
waltinho0807

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:43:20 AM

If the number of Discodery customers continues to increase, then the wallet will be popular for users. What tools does the team use to inform entrepreneurs?
I think that the community will help to reveal the idea of the project for a larger list of clients, especially as the work of the platform in finding new entrepreneurs continues.
I think that the development of a payment solution and the launch of the built-in exchange will be an excellent advertisement for increasing the customers of the platform.
for me as an investor is evidence of consumption of the coin, and I hope the team will continue to actively work with customers to Discodery.
I think that the new stage of development of the platform will increase the number of participants in the platform. After all, digital payments will simplify the payment of services, and reduce the fee. This should be of interest to new members.
tatyana

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:38:30 AM

everything is going according to plan, it pleases me. After all, if the airdrop was successful, then the sale of the coin will be held with the active support of investors.
atillahan0827

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:52:13 AM

Marketing and advertising occupy 30 % of the investment Fund. What exactly will be your promotion strategy?
I think that the involvement of partners will be part of this strategy. All the same, the payment solution can be used not only for the Discodery platform.
mazyarkhalvati

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:06:40 PM

what part of the tokens involved in the IEO? I didn't see any details about your IEO in the Deex Exchange release.
okele23

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:21:57 PM

I thought the project wouldn't be launch an IEO, but I'm glad to see that the team has already received support for the first exchange.IEO will be conducted in one round?
this is the most relevant offer for investors, which will help to collect investments. I think there will be more information about IEO soon.
This is a good thing. I participated in airdrop, but I'm also interested in the IEO stage. A partnership with an exchange increases the speed of listing once the coin sale is complete, and think this is great for getting a quick return on investment.
bocha1964

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:45:00 PM

will there be other contests open for the Discoins community? Maybe someone has some details about the team's future plans in encouraging the community
edibala

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:01:09 PM

Now the project has revealed a new partner for IEO. It pleases. Because many investors have more confidence in such tokens or coins. I would like to see more authoritative participants.
I think we will see this after the development of the built-in exchangeis completed. Perhaps we will learn about a large list of participants.
Mscris

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:13:57 PM

will your wallet be available for download for free? I'm talking about the period after the completion of the application for smartphones and desktops.
usually such applications are free if the project wants to gather a large community, but we need to wait for the completion of development.
I am sure that the application will be freely available for download. You just have to pay the transaction fee, if I understand correctly.
amstaf36

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:52:24 PM

great project for those who want to get free tokens. For airdrop referral program is already completed?
there may already be limitations for new members. Now is the vetting of registered participants, but I think that you can know about the duration of airdrop the representative of the project.
registration of accounts is quite fast, and I think that the Discoin provided a quality distribution of coins for Airdrop. As I understand it, it will be completed during IEO opening.
The airdrop is already finished, though I read it will be open until November 2019. But I think it was because of the great interest of the participants in the project and the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: