Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5340 times)
mazyarkhalvati

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:22:57 PM

will there be other contests open for the Discoins community? Maybe someone has some details about the team's future plans in encouraging the community
There is no information about the new competitions, but I think you should stay up to date with the project events on social media.
the earliest participants were able to get a lot of rewards, as planned by the developers.I think the price for investors also looks very interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vik_theholder

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:26:45 PM

what part of the tokens involved in the IEO? I didn't see any details about your IEO in the Deex Exchange release.
the community is waiting for the announcement, because information about the IEO was not disclosed at an early stage.
I think you just need to wait for the information to be posted on the exchange site, there should be presented the latest information about the IEO.
rajshukla1986

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:35:56 PM

have you started an advertising campaign to promote your payment solution among potential customers of the platform?
I am sure that the clients of the platform were aware of the development in the first place. It's a good advertising campaign.
Yurikmonstro

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:34:53 PM

I thought the project wouldn't be launch an IEO, but I'm glad to see that the team has already received support for the first exchange.IEO will be conducted in one round?
this is the most relevant offer for investors, which will help to collect investments. I think there will be more information about IEO soon.
This is a good thing. I participated in airdrop, but I'm also interested in the IEO stage. A partnership with an exchange increases the speed of listing once the coin sale is complete, and think this is great for getting a quick return on investment.
And how can I use a coin in wallet functions? I'm talking about those cases, if I am not a client Discodery.
I think that on the dashboard you will be able to see the features of the wallet. now you can use the Deposit.
zavodchik

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:05:46 PM

this project seems to experience a delay in the roadmap that is long enough, it should be August mining pool launching but I don't see that. and the sale of tokens is still ongoing
in my opinion the project is developing very well.
New triple merged mining pool is available now at
https://dsc.cryptonote.club
DSC+B2B+BCN
and the roadmap shows the plan for the IEO in September.
Rahat786

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:35:30 AM

this project seems to experience a delay in the roadmap that is long enough, it should be August mining pool launching but I don't see that. and the sale of tokens is still ongoing
in my opinion the project is developing very well.
New triple merged mining pool is available now at
https://dsc.cryptonote.club
DSC+B2B+BCN
and the roadmap shows the plan for the IEO in September.
I read the roadmap of the project, they all coincide on the presented stages. So we will wait for the completion of the IEO to talk about it more precisely.
edibala

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:08:05 AM

And the development of a wallet for smartphones has been started? Who will be able to participate in its testing?
shadowofraam

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:42:44 AM

I thought the project wouldn't be launch an IEO, but I'm glad to see that the team has already received support for the first exchange.IEO will be conducted in one round?
this is the most relevant offer for investors, which will help to collect investments. I think there will be more information about IEO soon.
This is a good thing. I participated in airdrop, but I'm also interested in the IEO stage. A partnership with an exchange increases the speed of listing once the coin sale is complete, and think this is great for getting a quick return on investment.
And how can I use a coin in wallet functions? I'm talking about those cases, if I am not a client Discodery.
I think that on the dashboard you will be able to see the features of the wallet. now you can use the Deposit.
can you disclose the conditions that are offered to participants for the deposit? As I understand it, we are talking about a third-party resource, not a wallet.
petre059

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:38:01 PM

have you started an advertising campaign to promote your payment solution among potential customers of the platform?
I am sure that the clients of the platform were aware of the development in the first place. It's a good advertising campaign.
I think it was their interest in digital payments that pushed the platform team to start developing their own wallet.
sfelk

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:12:28 PM

Can a project have difficulty launching the built-in exchange? Have you started negotiations with partners?
milidon

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:43:43 PM

what part of the tokens involved in the IEO? I didn't see any details about your IEO in the Deex Exchange release.
the community is waiting for the announcement, because information about the IEO was not disclosed at an early stage.
I think you just need to wait for the information to be posted on the exchange site, there should be presented the latest information about the IEO.
I understand that they are now preparing for the start of the IEO. and soon full information for investors will be provided.
Joker168

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:18:22 PM

I've read about other wallets with similar features, but still I haven't used them to work. The quality of your development is attractive to me.
slepeb

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:50:46 PM

will there be other contests open for the Discoins community? Maybe someone has some details about the team's future plans in encouraging the community
There is no information about the new competitions, but I think you should stay up to date with the project events on social media.
the earliest participants were able to get a lot of rewards, as planned by the developers.I think the price for investors also looks very interesting.
I wonder how many tokens will be presented for sale in this round. I'd like to buy some more.
manhletn

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:22:23 PM

all the promises team performs. Soon IEO. I'm waiting to integrate a payment solution with Discodery. This can increase the fame of your coin.
elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:11:46 AM

all the promises team performs. Soon IEO. I'm waiting to integrate a payment solution with Discodery. This can increase the fame of your coin.
the work is going according to plan, I think that the strategy of coin distribution will definitely help to make Discoin popular among customers and traders.
arunvinud

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 07:27:16 AM

this is the best that the team can do, because the launch of the network and the distribution of the coin at this stage of the project development are important for the future success of the platform.
Diamant84

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:26:04 AM

I wonder how many tokens will be presented for sale in this round. I'd like to buy some more.
discoin can be bought on the dashboard, I think if you want to support the project, you can do it even early on
goodparty

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:34:56 AM

I am convinced that the Discoin network continues to improve its performance, glad to see success at such an early stage of development of your project.
andress5621

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:35:19 AM

I've read about other wallets with similar features, but still I haven't used them to work. The quality of your development is attractive to me.
not only wallet functions are important, but also coin support after the payment solution is launched. Now the project continues its work and I think that it can beat the competition.
cleotobias14

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:35:35 AM

I understand that they are now preparing for the start of the IEO. and soon full information for investors will be provided.
it's great, the creators of the project were able to offer several options to ensure that the investment will be collected faster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: