Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5348 times)
araishkhan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:16:36 AM

Discoin can be used in a variety of business areas. I understand that this will allow to expand the number of companies on the platform, if the payment instrument is of high quality.
goodparty

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:51:29 PM

I think that easy access to mining for many participants will improve the performance of the payment solution, and the launch of the application will be very high quality.
Yes, the project strategy looks very good. Users can join the project in different categories, and it is profitable, especially since the wallet will be presented quite quickly.
Now the team must ensure the qualitative development of the network, so that the payment solution could provide interaction between many companies of the platform.
Diamant84

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:16:14 PM

how many coins will participate in the public sale? Does Deex represent the entire distribution amount for IEO in one round?
IEO terms and conditions are already listed on the exchange website, and investors can read them. In selling 55000000 Discoin.
banipunz

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:43:14 PM

I read that some wallet accounts may be temporarily blocked for verification. If I do not send a confirmation request, the wallet will be frozen until my identity is confirmed?
I think such questions should be clarified with the administrator. If we are talking about suspicious accounts, they can make a temporary lock, to find out information about the user.
All users are interested in the fact that the developers and technical support was of high quality. Therefore it is necessary to treat such checks with understanding.
I think that active participants of the crypto market will always be able to confirm their identity, just do not want a groundless freezing of the account.
It seems to me that we are talking about the initial stage of registration of accounts, if the project has suspicions.
hornet77730

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:09:30 PM

In my opinion, the project can become a popular participant among digital payments. In which regions do you plan to work with clients for Discodery?
gembeldolar

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 07:35:06 PM

I read that KYC for investors is not required. That suits me. I don't quite understand what a pre-IEO on Deex means.
I think you can clarify these points with the representatives of the project, if you decide to buy a Discoin.
cleotobias14

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:51:45 AM

I read that some wallet accounts may be temporarily blocked for verification. If I do not send a confirmation request, the wallet will be frozen until my identity is confirmed?
I think such questions should be clarified with the administrator. If we are talking about suspicious accounts, they can make a temporary lock, to find out information about the user.
All users are interested in the fact that the developers and technical support was of high quality. Therefore it is necessary to treat such checks with understanding.
I think that active participants of the crypto market will always be able to confirm their identity, just do not want a groundless freezing of the account.
It seems to me that we are talking about the initial stage of registration of accounts, if the project has suspicions.
I am sure that the project team will not create uncomfortable conditions for its customers, it is just a forced measure of safety.
araishkhan

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:46:44 AM

how many coins will participate in the public sale? Does Deex represent the entire distribution amount for IEO in one round?
IEO terms and conditions are already listed on the exchange website, and investors can read them. In selling 55000000 Discoin.
I think that this part of the tokens will be able to find its investors. But the team must continue its advertising campaign and wallet development to increase the interest of participants.
hornet77730

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:46:01 AM

I think that easy access to mining for many participants will improve the performance of the payment solution, and the launch of the application will be very high quality.
Yes, the project strategy looks very good. Users can join the project in different categories, and it is profitable, especially since the wallet will be presented quite quickly.
Now the team must ensure the qualitative development of the network, so that the payment solution could provide interaction between many companies of the platform.
Do you know how many companies are registered on the Discodery platform? I want to understand how many clients will participate in the application at the time of launch.
goodparty

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:41:03 AM

I saw your partners for the coin listing.These are good exchanges to get started. What are the partners other than exchanges for the project?
goodparty

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:38:32 AM

Discoin can be used in a variety of business areas. I understand that this will allow to expand the number of companies on the platform, if the payment instrument is of high quality.
well, those members who have already become Discovery customers are definitely willing to work with payments through Discoin.
gembeldolar

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:38:18 AM

Developers seriously approached the issue of account security . I think that's the only way to get a big trading list in your built-in exchange and for payments on the platform.
The reliability of the wallet should be a priority for the project and I think it is very important for customers to see this at the earliest stage of development.
a prototype is already available to evaluate the work of the team. But I'm wondering how the app testing will go? Who will be able to participate in this?
Web wallet, which is used by investors and participants of airdrop, this is a working prototype of the project.
Elm0P2

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:34:34 PM

what part of the tokens involved in the IEO? I didn't see any details about your IEO in the Deex Exchange release.
the community is waiting for the announcement, because information about the IEO was not disclosed at an early stage.
I think you just need to wait for the information to be posted on the exchange site, there should be presented the latest information about the IEO.
I understand that they are now preparing for the start of the IEO. and soon full information for investors will be provided.
it's great, the creators of the project were able to offer several options to ensure that the investment will be collected faster.
In this case, the project will be able to complete its development successfully and in a timely manner.as an investor, I am happy to see such a development process.
I see the road map, I think it looks cool, and the team is going according to plan. Now is the best time to invest, because I think that the Discoin will grow several times.
For the early participants were the best conditions, I got a few coins for myself. I think that I can wait for the maximum growth in the value of Discoin after the launch of the built-in exchange.
still excellent conditions for the beginning of cooperation with the project. I made sure that the development of the wallet continues, and the built-in exchange can be very high quality for customers.
let's see what the team will present after the development of all the features, I hope I can use Discoin as efficiently as possible.
darkware

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:34:39 PM

I am happy with what I was able to get from the project at an early stage of investment. The wallet can be useful for me if the list of cryptocurrencies will be expanded.
banipunz

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:30:52 PM

€8,000,000 is not so little. I think that the project should get the support of several exchanges for IEO, so that the activity of investors helps to collect the entire investment Fund.
Now the team has opened IEO on Deex, I think it may well ensure the sale of the coin.
the work is going according to plan, I decided to support the project during the IEO. After all, the deposit function is an additional profit, I like it.
now importantly, to coin grew in price after closing IEO. That's what interests me the most. Did the team voice a strategy to increase coin liquidity before the app was developed?
araishkhan

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:25:31 PM

I've read about other wallets with similar features, but still I haven't used them to work. The quality of your development is attractive to me.
not only wallet functions are important, but also coin support after the payment solution is launched. Now the project continues its work and I think that it can beat the competition.
I think early investors are more interested in the first profit, as well as bounty and airdrop participants. I think we will soon know how the team coped with the task.
I have not yet defined my strategy in this project, I think that it is necessary to follow the conduct of the last round of ICO to accurately understand the benefits of working with the coin. Now it is better to use the Deposit.
IEO will continue until October 15, I saw it in the description on the exchange website, so you have time to evaluate the development of Discoin.
very good IEO campaign. The project prepared an active promotion of its functions and was able to interest a large community.
I studied their website and white paper. In General, everything is accurate and clear, and this is important when you want to get a good reaction from new members of the community.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:56:27 AM

exchange Huh??
odoziaku

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:43:03 PM

I think being a Discoin holder is profitable. Not often offer a deposit.After the IEO is complete, there will be no restrictions on withdrawals?
I've never seen such conditions. If it was in the team's plans, I'm sure they would have reported such details right away.
I think it makes no sense to limit the sale of Discoin on exchanges, but rather to allow new members to join the process.
olkah

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:13:12 AM

https://github.com/discodery/discoin-gui/releases
olkah

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:37:43 AM

what is the current price of 1 coin Huh?
1-2 Satoshi per coin Huh
or 0.001 DOGE for 1 coin Huh??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: