Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5348 times)
INNA202182

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:18:19 AM

the community can actively participate in the dissemination of information about the project. I think everyone is interested in extra profit. But I wanted to clarify the terms of the affiliate program. Are they presented for partner companies?
Not only companies, but also private investors and other participants can become partners of the platform.
Can I get a one-time payment for each attracted client? Or is it a multi-level accrual program?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leba1977

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:51:18 PM

the community can actively participate in the dissemination of information about the project. I think everyone is interested in extra profit. But I wanted to clarify the terms of the affiliate program. Are they presented for partner companies?
Not only companies, but also private investors and other participants can become partners of the platform.
The extra profit is great. And the currency in which payments will be made awards for customer engagement?
most likely this will be determined by the new terms of digital payments, but at the moment I read that the payment is carried out in €.
capenpeck

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:24:34 PM

I see that the project community has well supported the development of the project. How much was the team able to raise during the first round?
pablovisk

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:55:45 PM

I think that the token sale structure is in good agreement with the development of the project and the work of the team. I am glad that the project was able to find the best solution for investors
The principle of token sale also suits me. No one will refuse additional profit with a Deposit.
batmah1973

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:22:35 PM

Couldn't download the white paper. Am I the only one having trouble downloading?

there are many different articles and descriptions of functions on the platform's website, if you can not download WP, but I think it's a problem for only one user. I downloaded without problems
The site has a lot of information, it's true. And I came across an article with a description of the functionality of the wallet on the Medium. Well done, the team is well prepared.
in General, those participants who want to know information about projects for investment will always be actively searching for the latest information. Discoin always informs the community.
bhn.deven

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:13:38 PM

Now many new wallets are being created, but I think the most important thing is to have a customer base. For Discoin as I understand it, this issue has already been resolved thanks to the platform.
buruchakraborty

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:43:14 PM

The creating websites and mobile applications, custom management tools for business owners is now in demand among entrepreneurs. I think Discodery solution can become a very profitable place.
E-Commerce continues to increase the number of participants. And I think that the functions of the platform and wallet will be relevant.
bhn.deven

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:12:38 PM

how will the use of the coin affect the cost of the platform's services? will there be incentives to increase the use of the token among customers?
buruchakraborty

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:41:38 PM

I think Discodery will actively develop new opportunities for its merchants. And in this case, it is an excellent continuation of liquidity growth for Discoin.
Investors want to see such projects that sell the token during the active phase of project development, so the team of Discoin is able to do it.
bhn.deven

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:13:55 PM

It is very convenient to invest in the project. Now it is important that the team was able to provide high liquidity of Discoin.
buruchakraborty

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:42:52 PM

Digital payments are now increasingly used in all areas of business, and companies understand that customers are important to the safety of wallets. So I think the wallet Discoin will be popular due to the uniqueness and versatility.
Let's see. Time will tell. Now in the beta phase, I think the community will be able to assess the potential of Discoin.
A wallet that will provide untraceable payments with an increased level of security will be in demand. That's true.
If it is profitable for users, it is definitely profitable for investors. This is more than a good investment environment.
I support your opinion. The functions of the wallet can attract the attention of not only ordinary users of the platform but also other participants.
Do you already know how much money the project managed to raise during this time? And where can I find the results of wallet development?
Information about the coins sold is listed on the dashboard of the web wallet, and the success of the development can be seen on the website
bhn.deven

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:25:36 AM

The platform has already found major partners to increase the list of clients of the platform?
Brentmen

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:55:37 AM

Couldn't download the white paper. Am I the only one having trouble downloading?

there are many different articles and descriptions of functions on the platform's website, if you can not download WP, but I think it's a problem for only one user. I downloaded without problems
The site has a lot of information, it's true. And I came across an article with a description of the functionality of the wallet on the Medium. Well done, the team is well prepared.
in General, those participants who want to know information about projects for investment will always be actively searching for the latest information. Discoin always informs the community.
Yes, I found a lot of information about the work of the project. There are even detailed instructions for investors and miners.
buruchakraborty

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:35:48 AM

I see that the project community has well supported the development of the project. How much was the team able to raise during the first round?
They had a certain order in place to move on to the next stage, so I think they raised the amount they were planning to get.
BELINDA ROMERO

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:31:42 AM

As I read, the platform has long been working with customers to develop their sites and other services. How many members does the platform now have?
5oClutch

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:12:58 PM

The extra profit is great. And the currency in which payments will be made awards for customer engagement?
most likely this will be determined by the new terms of digital payments, but at the moment I read that the payment is carried out in €.
This is a good thing. It is already possible to support the project. I will be glad if I can participate in the affiliate program.
Franklinkoof

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:33:20 PM

Hi! Thanks for reporting that. I can say I totally agree with you. We had the terrible idea, IMHO, to ask our airdrop participants to come in our bitcointalk topic to participate. But that's not constructive enough. We are going to change that today. I guess we have to make mistake to learn the right way to go!
jeorge4567

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:36:15 PM

I wonder why the platform did not use another blockchain, but wanted to create its own solution?
conggak

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:02:00 PM

Can I get a one-time payment for each attracted client? Or is it a multi-level accrual program?
I think that all the details are better to learn from the original source, that is, on the website Discodery.
5oClutch

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:33:17 PM

Introduction

With this solution, sales, bookings, online payments, coupons codes distribution, instant chat, customer file generation, digital loyalty card creation, task management, employees planning, social media publishing, push notifications, inventory management, SEO optimization… and many other features and just a few clicks away from any business owner.

excellent platform, such conditions for customers in one place will allow them to develop their business, and for investors, too, there are advantages from the sale of Discoin.
According to customer feedback, I can see that the platform is very successful. With the integration of digital currency, the popularity of the platform can increase even more.
I think that's why the team decided to develop their own digital currency. This will allow to develop the Discodery project, improving the functionality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: