Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5341 times)
mitrici

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:01:27 PM

How many coins participate in IEO in total? Just don't understand how distributed they are for sale in IEO for multiple exchange
let's look at the result of the sale of coins. Soon IEO will be closed and I hope that successfully.
Tomorrow, the project promises to open coin trading on one exchange. I think we will get more news after this event.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elohim888

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:24:19 AM

How many coins participate in IEO in total? Just don't understand how distributed they are for sale in IEO for multiple exchange
let's look at the result of the sale of coins. Soon IEO will be closed and I hope that successfully.
Tomorrow, the project promises to open coin trading on one exchange. I think we will get more news after this event.
the team decided to continue selling the coin. So there is an opportunity to join the project at an early stage.
cimonvostcif

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:56:54 AM

The coin will be immediately integrated into the Discodery ecosystem after the listing?
It is difficult to assess the speed of integration of the application, because the development of the wallet and the sale of the token are still ongoing. Worth the wait.
well, I see that the project goes through all the stages very quickly. I think the team will be able to implement its entire development and integration plan.
deex.exchange will start trading on October 18, so really quick to add coins to the exchange. Perhaps this will allow the integration of the payment solution in a short time.
I read that the team changed its strategy, and moved the completion date of the IEO to November 15, 2019.
meucarddodo

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:49:01 AM

I would like to see how many coins were sold during the entire period of the IEO campaign. I hope the activity of the participants will continue after the listing.
Now the team continued to sell coins at the request of active participants from different regions. So the project is very active in this regard.
flamandoto

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:11:58 AM

VSEX has also become part of IEO's campaign for Discoin. I think that the activity of the project will allow them to become popular in a short time.
gnorturncoled

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:35:29 AM

Will the platform reduce the number of coins in circulation in the future? Now this is often practiced to increase liquidity.
So far, I have not found this information to understand the mechanisms of increasing the liquidity of the coin, but I think that the team will want to increase the number of customers of the ecosystem.
this will be the best solution to increasing demand for Discoin, and I think that as customers are added in new regions, this will effectively affect liquidity.
futureade

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:01:19 AM

I read that IEO will be closed soon. How quickly does the team plan to list the coin?
At this stage, you need to follow the announcements of the project, as the sale of the coin, as part of the IEO campaign, is still ongoing.
dsinha90

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:22:54 AM

I read that the token sale for IEO will close in mid-October. Is everything going according to plan now?
not really, but I think the new strategy will only improve the profitability of the project during the listing
meucarddodo

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:43:59 AM

Hey. When will the wallet development be completed? Integration in the Discodery ecosystem has already begun?
I'm also interested to see when the platform plans to begin a digital transformation for its customers ' work.
flamandoto

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:04:19 PM

I read the technical documentation and saw the public beta version of the wallet. Discoin can change the approach to online payments using the crypto currency.
This is what the project team wants to do, and they are interested in creating their own coin for digital payments.
moemen32

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:30:01 PM

The Discoin ecosystem will be an interesting addition to the functions of the Discodery platform.
I agree, the team provided all the necessary explanations of what benefit will bring its own coin for the active operation of the platform.
and where can I find out about it in brief? If possible, give a link to an overview of the main advantages of this coin.
ruenithornle

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:36:49 AM

the website is now available in English, French, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. That's cool. Obviously, the project is expanding its community.
Flaum

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:19:13 AM

The Discoin ecosystem will be an interesting addition to the functions of the Discodery platform.
I agree, the team provided all the necessary explanations of what benefit will bring its own coin for the active operation of the platform.
and where can I find out about it in brief? If possible, give a link to an overview of the main advantages of this coin.
I think that in the white paper you will find more information about the coin. This is the best way to get acquainted with the project before investing.
ivkidcontpert

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:44:21 AM

I understand correctly, the project does not limit the participation of investors, that is, the sale takes place without KYC?
JSLord

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:12:43 AM

I read the technical documentation and saw the public beta version of the wallet. Discoin can change the approach to online payments using the crypto currency.
This is what the project team wants to do, and they are interested in creating their own coin for digital payments.
This is the best way to simplify the work of payment solutions, and at the same time increase the profit of the project.
ndepadonpros

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:33:03 AM

The temporary blocking of wallets I read about can take place at the IEO stage as well?
ruenithornle

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:58:26 AM

Hey. When will the wallet development be completed? Integration in the Discodery ecosystem has already begun?
I'm also interested to see when the platform plans to begin a digital transformation for its customers ' work.
At the moment, the development of the project itself continues according to the presented plan, except for the extension of the sale of the coin.
Flaum

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:20:08 AM

I read that the token sale for IEO will close in mid-October. Is everything going according to plan now?
not really, but I think the new strategy will only improve the profitability of the project during the listing
It turns out that the project continuedIEO, but I think that this will not affect the speed of development of the payment solution.
ivkidcontpert

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:45:10 AM

I think that the support of the Asian region is important for the project. I read that the team plans to expand the platform in this direction in 2020. And now how is the search for investors in Asia?
JSLord

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:08:44 PM

The Discodery platform is very actively developing, and I think that the coin will be a great tool for customers, and a profitable investment for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: