Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀  (Read 5348 times)
ndepadonpros

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:30:16 PM

I read that IEO will be closed soon. How quickly does the team plan to list the coin?
At this stage, you need to follow the announcements of the project, as the sale of the coin, as part of the IEO campaign, is still ongoing.
I bought some tokens, I think the team offered good conditions, and the new stage of IEO will increase the amount of investment, which will allow to launch a more active PR campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romulr

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 07:44:53 AM

I read that IEO will be closed soon. How quickly does the team plan to list the coin?
At this stage, you need to follow the announcements of the project, as the sale of the coin, as part of the IEO campaign, is still ongoing.
I bought some tokens, I think the team offered good conditions, and the new stage of IEO will increase the amount of investment, which will allow to launch a more active PR campaign.
That's true. To expand the popularity of the platform, this is a very high-quality IEO campaign and it has brought great benefits.
Nextunne

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:18:05 AM

The Discodery platform is very actively developing, and I think that the coin will be a great tool for customers, and a profitable investment for investors.
Time will tell us, but given the successat the IEO stage, I think we can talk about a good profit in the future for all participants.
clearatothtab

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:56:43 AM

I think that the support of the Asian region is important for the project. I read that the team plans to expand the platform in this direction in 2020. And now how is the search for investors in Asia?
This is probably all right, as the team is talking about continuing to sell the coin due to the region's interest in Discoin.
throsinorphar

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:27:30 AM

I am glad that the project was able to find a large number of partners for listing. I think this will provide excellent access to the coin for the platform's customers.
lauringpectcu

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:48:39 AM

I read that the token sale for IEO will close in mid-October. Is everything going according to plan now?
not really, but I think the new strategy will only improve the profitability of the project during the listing
It turns out that the project continuedIEO, but I think that this will not affect the speed of development of the payment solution.
It would be great to see a built-in exchange along with the completion of the IEO campaign.
geantfovesma

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:28:06 AM

Hey. When will the wallet development be completed? Integration in the Discodery ecosystem has already begun?
I'm also interested to see when the platform plans to begin a digital transformation for its customers ' work.
At the moment, the development of the project itself continues according to the presented plan, except for the extension of the sale of the coin.
Testing the payment solution helped evaluate the development of the project and I am happy to join the project at this stage of development with a good price for the coin.
fronenemclar

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:06:15 AM

I think that the continued sale of the coin will allow to continue the activity of the community around the project. And this is a great marketing strategy if the development of the application is active and the team wants to launch the wallet at the same time as the listing of the Discoin.
sbhshroy2

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:08:13 PM

I read the technical documentation and saw the public beta version of the wallet. Discoin can change the approach to online payments using the crypto currency.
This is what the project team wants to do, and they are interested in creating their own coin for digital payments.
This is the best way to simplify the work of payment solutions, and at the same time increase the profit of the project.
I think the coin will really help make the platform effective for its customers. E-Commerce will be able to use high-quality and secure transactions.
pelweinoosu

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:38:36 PM

I understand correctly, the project does not limit the participation of investors, that is, the sale takes place without KYC?
Each of the exchanges that participates in the IEO campaign provides all the conditions on their sites. You can recognize them there.
lauringpectcu

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:31:07 AM

I understand correctly, the project does not limit the participation of investors, that is, the sale takes place without KYC?
Each of the exchanges that participates in the IEO campaign provides all the conditions on their sites. You can recognize them there.
I think some exchanges may be doing a vetting of their customers. Well, it doesn't cause much difficulty.
nehgenighlas

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:53:34 AM

I think the coin will really help make the platform effective for its customers. E-Commerce will be able to use high-quality and secure transactions.
Yes, the discoin this has a great advantage and uniqueness. Therefore, I think that customers will be satisfied with the cooperation with Discodery.
pelweinoosu

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:26:25 AM

The temporary blocking of wallets I read about can take place at the IEO stage as well?
If admins there is a doubt about the security, then they certainly can do the locking but you will be able to verify your account without a problem.
the main thing is to keep safe and not to lose the spare keys, if there is a need to re-enter.
louineowhipma

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:24:11 AM

Hey. When will the wallet development be completed? Integration in the Discodery ecosystem has already begun?
I'm also interested to see when the platform plans to begin a digital transformation for its customers ' work.
At the moment, the development of the project itself continues according to the presented plan, except for the extension of the sale of the coin.
Testing the payment solution helped evaluate the development of the project and I am happy to join the project at this stage of development with a good price for the coin.
The entire IEO campaign works perfectly to increase the popularity of the coin. But I would like to know about the blocking period for airdrop, because many participants may want to sell for a quick profit.
heru praptono

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:08:10 PM

Deex, Dagx and VBare great partners for listing your coin. I think the total number of active traders will make Discoin a highly-liquid coin.
darsh3698

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:30:00 PM

I am glad that the project was able to find a large number of partners for listing. I think this will provide excellent access to the coin for the platform's customers.
Well, for me the main thing is that the price of the coin continues to rise after the completion of the IEO. I expect to increase the cost of Discoin several times.
fincheckpaddwoodb

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:54:46 AM

I read your road map. What stages do you have planned after the Payment gateway public API release?
ceptdikipalb

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:15:31 PM

Well, for me the main thing is that the price of the coin continues to rise after the completion of the IEO. I expect to increase the cost of Discoin several times.
In general, does the team make any predictions about its development and the value of the token during the operation of the platform after the addition of digital payments?
wildsicontfluc

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:56:14 PM

Deex, Dagx and VBare great partners for listing your coin. I think the total number of active traders will make Discoin a highly-liquid coin.
As I read, the project will continue to work to find new exchanges for the partnership. But I hope to see big exchanges that can boost the reputation of Discoin.
bobsdechebil

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:22:13 PM

The entire IEO campaign works perfectly to increase the popularity of the coin. But I would like to know about the blocking period for airdrop, because many participants may want to sell for a quick profit.
yes, some participants will want to get a quick profit, but the main part of the participants, I think, will monitor the situation on the exchanges, so as not to miss the best profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: