Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BQT & IOU - Bounty reward distribution issue has been solved ★  (Read 1689 times)
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:56:42 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 06:52:51 PM by TalkStar
Merited by suchmoon (4), bones261 (2), Lucius (1), tvplus006 (1), o_e_l_e_o (1), The Cryptovator (1), JeromeTash (1), xtraelv (1)

What happened: Committed scam with bounty participants
BQT website: https://bqt.io
Bounty thread of BQT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5018781.0
Archive link: https://archive.is/2BdLo
IOU website: https://iou.io
Bounty thread of IOU: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5001075.0
Archive link: https://archive.is/XESjb

Hello Everyone,

I think most of our community members are well informed about Bounty manager zapo and his story. That's why i don't want to waste your time by telling his story again.

Below quotes draw my attention and i feel it necessary to open this thread.
Hello Bounty Manager, When i receive my bounty tokens ??

Hi Bounty Manager. When should we be expecting the IOU tokens for the bounty? Is there any time-line?

Its already been 11 months that they have launched their bounty campaign on bitcointalk and ended with successful exchange listing. Their commitment was that they will pay their bounty rewards within 40 days after their ICO sale.

The bounty campaign will last for 10 weeks and tokens will be sent by smart contract after ICO (no later than 40 days).

KYC will not be required!

The bounty budget is 500,000 BQTX (USD value: 250,000) and distribution is as goes:

It is to notify everyone that after successful ICO ending they are currently listed on multiple exchanges. You will easily find them on coinmarketcap.

You may visit below links for clarification
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iou/#markets
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bqt/#markets

I have checked their spreadsheet and see that they counted all stakes for participants there but still now they haven't sent any stake to anyone. I also checked couple of participants ETH address and got no transaction there. For example tvplus006 is one of their bounty participant and his ETH address is 0x931e9dD50640Fc99BD715517c3b28D6190954262. He haven't got any bounty token from them.

Finally i wanna say that its been a long time these two projects bounty campaign ended and still they haven't paid their bounty participants. Even there is no recent update for their bounty participants about payment. So isn't it right to think that they have committed scam with bounty participants.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 08:44:14 PM

I feel, it'll be more appropriate for any affected members to come over to this thread to testify that the project (team) has intentionally refused to pay bounty participants and not some payment postponement. Seen some projects postpone payment of participants to 6-24 months but finally pay the hunters.

Also after testifying, the affected user can then create a flag and request for our support. Great job though bringing this development to the community knowledge.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:09:29 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2019, 06:29:45 AM by Baofeng

Is Atriz/Zapo in the middle of another controversy??

As far as I know, there was an accusations against this project before, BQT.io, IOU, Betmaster accusation investigation [RESOLVED] by @xtraelv.

They run a successful bitcoin campaign there though, [ENDED] 🔥IOU Signature Campaign | Member - Hero | 0.0007 BTC /Post 🔥 and [ENDED] ⚡BQT Signature Campaign | Member - Hero | 0.0007 BTC /Post ⚡.

So I don't know what's the hold up on bounty campaign payments.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 06:22:16 AM

Zapo was last active almost 3 months ago. I have remembered I was signature participants of BQT. That time they paid as promise. There was few accusation which has been solved later on. Team was most active about their ICO and seems they haven't scam their investors.

But as OP mentioned about their bounty, it was really unexpected. Although I didn't participate on their bounty but seems lot of people's participate there. I can't see any update on their bounty thread and I don't know if they have any account on this forum. Perhaps victims know more than us.

OP have you tried to ask or contact on their official telegram group about their bounty stake?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 07:41:57 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

I feel, it'll be more appropriate for any affected members to come over to this thread to testify that the project (team) has intentionally refused to pay bounty participants and not some payment postponement. Seen some projects postpone payment of participants to 6-24 months but finally pay the hunters.

Yeah there is so many members in this community who participated their bounty campaign but still waiting for the bounty rewards. Its not a good example that some projects were postponed their payments to 6-24 month and i hope you will be agree with me too. Most important thing is that they have broken their promises about bounty reward distribution timeline and still its unconfirmed.

One thing is looking so strange to me that both of these tokens are listed on exchanges and trading is live. What was their problem to distribute bounty rewards? Every single bounty participants have their rights to get their rewards. If bounty participants can follow their terms and conditions then what about their commitment. IMO its a complete fraudulent activity and we should take proper actions for this kind of things.

Zapo was last active almost 3 months ago. I have remembered I was signature participants of BQT. That time they paid as promise. There was few accusation which has been solved later on. Team was most active about their ICO and seems they haven't scam their investors.

Before taking the job of bounty management it's managers responsibility to make sure participants payment but in this case i am not seeing anything like that. Zapo is inactive for nearly 3 month and payments deadline crossed a long time ago. Their bounty payment commitment was for 40 days after the end of ICO sale but its already been 11 months. So what you gonna say about this issue Roll Eyes.

Maybe we will be happy to rise our voice against zapo or team when both of this token will be delisted from exchanges and participants will lose all their hope and token value.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 08:14:18 PM

Got it, i understood all you just said and I won't be happy too if payment gets postpone for a campaign I participated in although this campaigns have a shady way of getting away with most of their tricks to delay payment most common is the use of their T&C that indicate "They reserve the right to make amends to the bounty rules whenever they feel like". In cases like this there isn't much a hunter can do.

Since you're familiar with the project and it's bounty participants, hope you don't mind pointing them to this thread to give us a clear picture of what's actually going on then the affected users can create a type 2/3 flag for we to support.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 05:30:03 AM

Since you're familiar with the project and it's bounty participants, hope you don't mind pointing them to this thread to give us a clear picture of what's actually going on then the affected users can create a type 2/3 flag for we to support.

Honestly I feel it necessary to expose this matter because bicointalk have enough fame throughout the whole crypto universe. Its because of its larger community members and their helpful activity. But if forum's community members don't get enough value from this kinda ICO projects owner or team then obviously its a bad luck for us. Those guys are raising millions of dollar($) by using this community and in return what we are getting.

In one words i can say that some of these ICO projects are giving so much priority to exchanges, review websites, social medias rather than bitcointalk and its community. They are ready make larger payments to others but when it times for bitcointalk they are really unprofessional. They are continuously doing this because they are getting all project related service for almost free from this forum. Just purchase the copper membership and make ANN,,,,that's all. In few cases they are hiring experienced community members as their project bounty manager. Are they enough?

Managers are providing their services and they obviously deserve their payment for their hard work. But can anyone tell me the exact percentage % how many ICOs are taking the service from managers. Most of these projects are making their ANN by using new born accounts and i believe its working as an encouragement for ICO scammers.

Its totally unfair in my opinion and we should find a better way to reduce scam attempts here.   

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 08:02:02 AM

Seems aTriz was active yesterday. I have sent him PM to respond on this thread. I am not aware if there is any account from BQT & IOU. So I can't see any other way to contact with team on this forum. Perhaps someone could try to contact on telegram. Since manager active he should be reply on this thread.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 09:56:17 AM

...For example tvplus006 is one of their bounty participant and his ETH address. He haven't got any bounty token from them.
The table shows the amount of 2536.8 BQTX and 420 IOUX for the bounty on Twitter and Facebook. Which I have not received.  According to coinmarketcap on August 8, this amount is $ 315 per BQTX campaign and $129 per IOUX. The total amount is $ 444. Here we see type of flag 3 - "This user violated a written contract with me, resulting in damages." But I see no reason to do this in relation to the Bounty manager. The manager does not distribute the token. The manager did his job - counted the tables. This should be done by the project team. And I do not see a representative of the team of these projects on the forum.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 06:11:31 PM

Seems aTriz was active yesterday. I have sent him PM to respond on this thread. I am not aware if there is any account from BQT & IOU. So I can't see any other way to contact with team on this forum. Perhaps someone could try to contact on telegram. Since manager active he should be reply on this thread.
Bounty manager was last active on his account 3 month ago and yesterday he was active on his alt account. Interesting thing is that he is trying to stay away from the account by which bounty ANN was done. Isn't it a cheap trick to ignore bounty participants ? Its pretty much clear that we are unable to contact with team or bounty manager zapo.  After seeing this situation i have a question and that is;

What will be the proper action to solve this issue ?

Tagging bounty manager or opening flag.

The table shows the amount of 2536.8 BQTX and 420 IOUX for the bounty on Twitter and Facebook. Which I have not received.  According to coinmarketcap on August 8, this amount is $ 315 per BQTX campaign and $129 per IOUX. The total amount is $ 444. Here we see type of flag 3 - "This user violated a written contract with me, resulting in damages." But I see no reason to do this in relation to the Bounty manager. The manager does not distribute the token. The manager did his job - counted the tables. This should be done by the project team. And I do not see a representative of the team of these projects on the forum.
Thanks for sharing your story here. At least now we will be able to find a solution for this issue. I hope our forum experienced members will take part on this thread to find a proper solution.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 07:34:51 PM

I hope our forum experienced members will take part on this thread to find a proper solution.

Understandable one of the users affected (in the person of @tvplus006, have indicated interest not to flag the manager therefore there isn't much we can do as we weren't affected directly. So unless another user comes in to give a different point of view then we can engage on the debate of whether to support, ignore or oppose the flag.

For now I suggest, just the projects accounts on forum should be tagged (given negative feedback) as they're the ones refusing to pay the bounty participants.

You know though, this medicine after death practice the forum is using (tag after scam has already been committed) isn't actually solving the problem, as most time the hunters don't still get paid. We need new effective solutions.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 09:53:12 PM

Understandable one of the users affected (in the person of @tvplus006, have indicated interest not to flag the manager therefore there isn't much we can do as we weren't affected directly. So unless another user comes in to give a different point of view then we can engage on the debate of whether to support, ignore or oppose the flag.
I have already notified both of these projects bounty participants about this scam accusation and hope they will join the discussion here. I think they have their rights to share their self opinion to find a better solution on this rising issue.

You know though, this medicine after death practice the forum is using (tag after scam has already been committed) isn't actually solving the problem, as most time the hunters don't still get paid. We need new effective solutions.
Yeah i am kinda agree with you but there always should be a limited timeline otherwise how much time we will wait for tagging or opening flag against them.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 10:39:41 AM

Expecting our community members attention for a proper solution about this rising issue. Personally i think its not a simple issue to take quick decision without investigate the whole matter.  After feeling its importance i feel it necessary to move this thread here.

I believe our experienced forum members will find a proper solution for this issue which will encourage worldwide crypto projects to continue hassle free bounty campaign on bitcointalk.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 5628

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 01:53:39 PM

I was in one of their signature campaign, if i remember correctly the campaign was abruptly stopped a few weeks before it had to end. Fortunately there was no problem with payments, but as we can see, this was not the case with their bounty campaign.

I think only way to get answer why bounty participants have not been paid so far is to contact someone from the team of BQT&IOU, and we have some details about them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4931035.0 (also posted by Baofeng).

I'd like to state that I have received two very extensive detailed emails from the CEO of BQT.

One of the emails was 5 pages long of detailed information. Some of it detailed personal information that I will not publish here.

Some of the information is impressive and he provided proof, photos and detail of the Ernst & Young  Entrepreneur finalist award (Positive Software Systems)  -2004 southwest area, University of Texas MBA and much more.

Also detailed information on individual BQT and IOU team members. Some of whom he has known all his life. Many of who are successful in their fields of expertise and close friends.

So we have user who have all info about teams, probably some info he did not publish before - maybe is now time that he publish everything, or at least their e-mails.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6796

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:44:22 PM

Apparently.  I'm not familiar with this bounty and was surprised when I saw Zapo's name here, because I thought he'd disappeared after all the controversy.  Last I heard from him was when he was admitting that Zapo=aTriz and apologizing and promising to repay some folks.  What I'm not surprised about is that he's embroiled in another scam drama, though I was hoping he wouldn't turn out to be a scammer.

I was in one of their signature campaign, if i remember correctly the campaign was abruptly stopped a few weeks before it had to end. Fortunately there was no problem with payments, but as we can see, this was not the case with their bounty campaign.
I was in a few of aTriz's campaigns, and he was always a solid campaign manager.  He always paid on time and in full, and I never got the impression that he'd do anything like this--that is, until the evidence came along that he was being less than honest.  It's too bad, because I actually always liked aTriz.  But I've always suspected that the person I was dealing with either sold his account or let someone else have access to it.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 06:22:08 PM

Expecting our community members attention for a proper solution about this rising issue. Personally i think its not a simple issue to take quick decision without investigate the whole matter.  After feeling its importance i feel it necessary to move this thread here.

I believe our experienced forum members will find a proper solution for this issue which will encourage worldwide crypto projects to continue hassle free bounty campaign on bitcointalk.

You know though, there's nothing that much we can do to change the situation. I have been following this accusation and if what you said above (about alerting affected users) is correct and yet none have showed any concerns them we're only wasting our time here. The bounty participants seem not show any concerns so what's the need of debating on the issue.

From the evidence you have highlighted it's very clear the project has broken a contract with the bounty participants they hired and haven't paid. It's left for an affected hunter to create a flag and we support to make it active, that's the best case scenario and nothing more to investigate unless we want to debate about the manager getting flaged/tagged too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 5628

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 10:26:25 AM

You know though, there's nothing that much we can do to change the situation.

It is not true that nothing can be done, we have on this forum their photos and names, and user xtraelv is have some extra info about their teams. They should be publicly marked as scammers, so they don't get a chance to cheat on someone in the future.

They probably think in a way that crypto users are just fools that can be used and discarded when they are no longer needed. If you just say that nothing can be / should done, they and others like them will do it again.

The money earned by others is spent this way, and for me, this is a complete fraud that should end in a lawsuit.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
TalkStar (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 02:41:32 PM

The bounty participants seem not show any concerns so what's the need of debating on the issue.
Bounty participants are on a rare situation from where they are still expecting their rewards and that's why they are silent. At least we can't. I think it will not be a wise thing to  take this issue just as a topic of debate. Its a matter of entire forum's fame now. If we forget this issue easily and let them flee away then its going to rise so many questions. I wish you got my point mate. Scammer is always scammer. It doesn't matter what he did in the past.

I agree that participating bounty campaign is totally depend on hunters. But when someone got scammed in front of our eyes then i think its not a waste of time to reveal scammers face.

It is not true that nothing can be done, we have on this forum their photos and names, and user xtraelv is have some extra info about their teams. They should be publicly marked as scammers, so they don't get a chance to cheat on someone in the future.
Completely agree with you. We can't let them do their fraudulent activities again.

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 11:20:24 AM

Bounty participants are on a rare situation from where they are still expecting their rewards and that's why they are silent. At least we can't. I think it will not be a wise thing to  take this issue just as a topic of debate.

A case like this happens so often, so I suspect those participants probably already forget it and move on as their concern won't bring anything to the project they promoted. Unification can get free from this, or any other project that in the end don't pay and delete all concern posted on their Telegram group. Unless some ICO or crypto review channel on Telegram starts posting shit about them, they just don't care.

It's a pity. Maybe hunters should stop doing their work or at least they should demand payment upfront before they join any bounty or scammer will continue using them.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:57:33 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2019, 01:25:09 AM by xtraelv
Merited by Lucius (1)

As far as I know, there was an accusations against this project before, BQT.io, IOU, Betmaster accusation investigation [RESOLVED] by @xtraelv.

They run a successful bitcoin campaign there though, [ENDED] 🔥IOU Signature Campaign | Member - Hero | 0.0007 BTC /Post 🔥 and [ENDED] ⚡BQT Signature Campaign | Member - Hero | 0.0007 BTC /Post ⚡.

So I don't know what's the hold up on bounty campaign payments.

With the earlier accusation I spoke to the CEO (Edward) of BQT who was listed as an adviser on the IOU team - they appeared quite genuine.  I'll send him an email and ask for a response.

There may be a genuine reason.

EDIT:

The CEO Edward Mandel has responded back to me and discussed the situation. At this stage I don't have much to report back other than they are looking at resolving it.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: