Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WNTU ICO OPEN - Road Crypto Market and Exchange - WANT Marketplaces  (Read 986 times)
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:36:05 PM

Unfortunately, the IEO run by ZBTCEX and ABEX was a scam! At least we got our tokens back.

If anybody invested, please ask them for a full refund.

https://medium.com/@wantmarketplaces/zbtc-exchange-zbtcex-com-and-abex-abexb-com-fake-ieo-72d39824e273
is that true? Why are there so many IEO projects now SCAM ?,
it's terrible to see that altcoin prices are now sinking  Undecided

Buddy, IEO Projects are not scam.

Exchanges are SCAM!

Do you have any evidence about that whether are IEO project is not a scam, If you are blaming about the exchange then you shouldn't on those exchanges? We have seen many IEO's who have lost their value in the market after the conclusion of their crowd sales. I am one of them who faced losing situation when I participated in IEO.
Talking about the problem I personally can not give any answers because I do not have any evidence,
certainly this is a pretty complicated thing whether the IEO project is a scam or a scam exchange

read all details here - https://medium.com/@wantmarketplaces/scam-zbtc-exchange-zbtcex-com-and-abex-abexb-com-fcfd4f512775

Life is simple. If they sold 500M Tokens, where is the money. Any Wallet where you can see $3.2 Million USDT?

If you still do not believe it, go ahead and make a account with them and deposit your hard earned crypto.

I am very unsure of all of this.
Since mid-2017, they stopped conducting IKO through a smart contract. And require the passage of "know your customer".
There is nothing here and to be honest it is scary.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
roadmarket (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:27:53 AM

Unfortunately, the IEO run by ZBTCEX and ABEX was a scam! At least we got our tokens back.

If anybody invested, please ask them for a full refund.

https://medium.com/@wantmarketplaces/zbtc-exchange-zbtcex-com-and-abex-abexb-com-fake-ieo-72d39824e273
is that true? Why are there so many IEO projects now SCAM ?,
it's terrible to see that altcoin prices are now sinking  Undecided

Buddy, IEO Projects are not scam.

Exchanges are SCAM!

Do you have any evidence about that whether are IEO project is not a scam, If you are blaming about the exchange then you shouldn't on those exchanges? We have seen many IEO's who have lost their value in the market after the conclusion of their crowd sales. I am one of them who faced losing situation when I participated in IEO.
Talking about the problem I personally can not give any answers because I do not have any evidence,
certainly this is a pretty complicated thing whether the IEO project is a scam or a scam exchange

read all details here - https://medium.com/@wantmarketplaces/scam-zbtc-exchange-zbtcex-com-and-abex-abexb-com-fcfd4f512775

Life is simple. If they sold 500M Tokens, where is the money. Any Wallet where you can see $3.2 Million USDT?

If you still do not believe it, go ahead and make a account with them and deposit your hard earned crypto.

I am very unsure of all of this.
Since mid-2017, they stopped conducting IKO through a smart contract. And require the passage of "know your customer".
There is nothing here and to be honest it is scary.

What are you talking about? How else do you think you get tokens in your wallet. And KYC is upto the project, not some requirement from anyone.

I am not sure what your comment is in regard to. The Fake IEO that fraud exchange scammed us on or the fact that we have opened our own sale contract. If you have questions, please read the white paper and pitch deck first and watch the Youtube explainer videos.

WHITE PAPER — https://benipal.com/assets/files/WANT_Marketplaces_STO_White_Paper_V1.pdf

PITCH DECK — https://benipal.com/assets/files/WANT_Marketplaces_STO_Pitch_Deck.pdf

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/WantMarketplaces
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:58:18 AM

Watch out for scam at ZBTCEX and ABEX. Fraud Exchange, Fraud Volume. Everything is pure Bot Trading.

They claim to have cancelled our contract! LOL. After they supposedly sold 650M WNTU in 2 Rounds and then could not prove they had made even a single sale!

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:02:18 AM

Watch out for scam at ZBTCEX and ABEX. Fraud Exchange, Fraud Volume. Everything is pure Bot Trading.

They claim to have cancelled our contract! LOL. After they supposedly sold 650M WNTU in 2 Rounds and then could not prove they had made even a single sale!

previously also thought like that because seeing something wrong, but i buried it to explore further. i still understand why they have to do things like this, whereas before some people believed this project
roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 02:14:31 PM

previously also thought like that because seeing something wrong, but i buried it to explore further. i still understand why they have to do things like this, whereas before some people believed this project

We opened a scam accusation for them - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188498 and wrote a detailed story about their IEO scam on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/wantmarketplaces/comments/dcflsk/scam_zbtc_exchange_zbtcexcom_and_abex_abexbcom/ so they cannot cheat anyone else.

We have decided to go forward with our own ICO and sale instructions are given on https://medium.com/@wantmarketplaces/wntu-ico-open-buying-instructions-8c3a90dfea40
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:20:50 PM

We opened a scam accusation for them - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188498 and wrote a detailed story about their IEO scam on Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/wantmarketplaces/comments/dcflsk/scam_zbtc_exchange_zbtcexcom_and_abex_abexbcom/ so they cannot cheat anyone else.

We have decided to go forward with our own ICO and sale instructions are given on https://medium.com/@wantmarketplaces/wntu-ico-open-buying-instructions-8c3a90dfea40

That's why we should always research before launching an IEO on the new exchanges if you look for investment then your assumptions will be wrong. That's why it is always good to list IEO at the potential exchange so that you will get much awareness about the project.
roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 02:28:39 AM

That's why we should always research before launching an IEO on the new exchanges if you look for investment then your assumptions will be wrong. That's why it is always good to list IEO at the potential exchange so that you will get much awareness about the project.

Absolutely.

There is a lot of this going on. IDAX did the same with CryptoMarketAds. I think some other project mentioned P2PB2B as well. I think the IEO model is not as great as people think. Better to run your own ICO as we are doing now.
roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 09:48:29 AM

Absolutely.

There is a lot of this going on. IDAX did the same with CryptoMarketAds. I think some other project mentioned P2PB2B as well. I think the IEO model is not as great as people think. Better to run your own ICO as we are doing now.

Really?

Yes. You can check the Scam Accusations section here on this forum or you could also msg Oleg Martinuk of cryptomarketads on Telegram
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:51:50 AM

Absolutely.

Really?

Yes. You can check the Scam Accusations section here on this forum or you could also msg Oleg Martinuk of cryptomarketads on Telegram

Don't confirm ICO is great because we have seen many ICO's become worse with no developments after fundraising, can you show me the probability of ICO's successful allocated raised funds for their developments. I hope IEO's are far better compared to ICO's.
roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 01:41:07 PM

Don't confirm ICO is great because we have seen many ICO's become worse with no developments after fundraising, can you show me the probability of ICO's successful allocated raised funds for their developments. I hope IEO's are far better compared to ICO's.

Just FYI, There is NO difference between a ICO and a IEO. Just cause some exchange sells it, doesn't make it better.

At the end of the day, Investors should do their own research. Look for who is behind it and do they have a live product? Enough with development stage or idea stage fantasies.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:01:54 AM

Just FYI, There is NO difference between a ICO and a IEO. Just cause some exchange sells it, doesn't make it better.

At the end of the day, Investors should do their own research. Look for who is behind it and do they have a live product? Enough with development stage or idea stage fantasies.

actually what makes IEO better than ICO because if a project held an IEO means that the project will be listed on exchange after the IEO ended
while if the project held an ICO they usually listed on exchange longer than IEO

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 04:12:29 PM

actually what makes IEO better than ICO because if a project held an IEO means that the project will be listed on exchange after the IEO ended
while if the project held an ICO they usually listed on exchange longer than IEO

bad project = you lose your money, no matter if it was IEO or ICO. Bad exchange = you lose your money because they will do bot trading and then pump and dump.

Investors should do full research. We welcome it.
safari88
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:47:33 PM

bad project = you lose your money, no matter if it was IEO or ICO. Bad exchange = you lose your money because they will do bot trading and then pump and dump.

yeah i acknowledge it but i just wondering why do you held an IEO there?
because i think you already do your research first before agreeing with them to held your IEO there right?

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 08:58:14 PM

because i think you already do your research first before agreeing with them to held your IEO there right?

True. They made grand claims, but we worked on the basis of making a small sale, with no bot trading to show inflated volumes. Of course, that is not what happened. Imagine 650M sold in few hrs! Real Volume = ? No one knows.

Since then, we got approached by few more exchanges with similar claims and promises. Now we are even more careful, and sticking to doing things the slow way.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:46:14 AM

True. They made grand claims, but we worked on the basis of making a small sale, with no bot trading to show inflated volumes. Of course, that is not what happened. Imagine 650M sold in few hrs! Real Volume = ? No one knows.

Since then, we got approached by few more exchanges with similar claims and promises. Now we are even more careful, and sticking to doing things the slow way.

650M sold in a few hours is really very good because now the situation of the market is completely busy with IEO trend, but you have raised money through crowd sales and it is very good because you have gained some trust from the community and it will help you if you manage it properly.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:54:56 PM

650M sold in a few hours is really very good because now the situation of the market is completely busy with IEO trend, but you have raised money through crowd sales and it is very good because you have gained some trust from the community and it will help you if you manage it properly.

it's just a claim from that exchange because this project not received anything from the IEO that happen there and for now that exchange just continue listing + IEO without sending any cents that sold in IEO to DEV of WNTU

roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 03:20:36 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2019, 03:31:41 PM by roadmarket

Alright, moving on from what happened in the past.

Guys, the ICO is open. Feel free to check us out in detail and you can buy directly in the ICO by following the instructions here - https://medium.com/@wantmarketplaces/wntu-ico-open-buying-instructions-8c3a90dfea40

Of course, more information is here below and you can also call us at +1 (212) 579-8500

WHITE PAPER — https://benipal.com/assets/files/WANT_Marketplaces_STO_White_Paper_V1.pdf
PITCH DECK — https://benipal.com/assets/files/WANT_Marketplaces_STO_Pitch_Deck.pdf

Telegram: https://t.me/wantmarketplaces
Medium: https://medium.com/@wantmarketplaces
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/WantMarketplaces
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wantmarketplace
Facebook: https://facebook.com/wantmarketplaces
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wantmarketplaces

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/benipal-sa
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukhbir-benipal

Phone: +1 (212) 579–8500
Email: sto@benipal.com

Our main pitch - You cannot have major crypto acceptance and subdue volatility unless and until commerce forms the backbone of crypto. This is what we wish to do with WNTU and Road market. When you can buy and sell real life goods and convert immediately to another currency of your choice, right inside our app, on our own exchange, that's when you will see the power of crypto. And yes, since all buy/sell transactions will happen on our own servers, TPS comparisons to Visa, Mastercard will not apply.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:01:51 AM

Guys, the ICO is open. Feel free to check us out in detail and you can buy directly in the ICO by following the instructions here - https://medium.com/@wantmarketplaces/wntu-ico-open-buying-instructions-8c3a90dfea40

Of course, more information is here below and you can also call us at +1 (212) 579-8500

====
Our main pitch - You cannot have major crypto acceptance and subdue volatility unless and until commerce forms the backbone of crypto. This is what we wish to do with WNTU and Road market. When you can buy and sell real life goods and convert immediately to another currency of your choice, right inside our app, on our own exchange, that's when you will see the power of crypto. And yes, since all buy/sell transactions will happen on our own servers, TPS comparisons to Visa, Mastercard will not apply.

Are you going to publish the current stats of your funds collection? I've been seeing this thread so I thought there is an active community but found out that maybe you are using the bump option for the thread.

On the other note, I checked how many installs you have for your WANT app and it is really not that much. I was hoping for large number of installs in the Indian market but seems you haven't caught their attention yet. But anyway, you are just starting so it is understandable. Who knows, you might be another competitor of Alibaba later on?
roadmarket (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 04:34:35 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2019, 09:00:44 AM by roadmarket

====

Are you going to publish the current stats of your funds collection? I've been seeing this thread so I thought there is an active community but found out that maybe you are using the bump option for the thread.

On the other note, I checked how many installs you have for your WANT app and it is really not that much. I was hoping for large number of installs in the Indian market but seems you haven't caught their attention yet. But anyway, you are just starting so it is understandable. Who knows, you might be another competitor of Alibaba later on?

We just restarted after that IEO fiasco Smiley, so nothing amazing yet on the funds collection front. We will keep updating as and when. I did use the bump option once or twice, but I rarely see it on the thread.

App installs have really become a marketing function. Spend money on FB and Google Ads and get the installs. As an example, in our Pitch Deck you will see the marketing experiment we ran on FB, where we were able to get great installs at $0.15 or less with a 30% fully signed up account rate.

As of today, we have 1001 merchants signed up on the Indian App and around 595 on the global version. As for Alibaba, we definitely have the technology. Who knows.

Also, I am pretty excited about the crypto version, Road with the built in exchange, influencer led sales and user gamification with crypto earning by users.
safari88
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:55:00 PM

~snip

how long will the ICO end?
i think it will be good if you add the raised amount in your website

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀