Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for help in marketing trading bot, monthly pay in BTC!  (Read 362 times)
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 10:49:30 PM

Hello,
i'm looking for people that can boost the marketing for my Bitmex Trading Bot
Pay is monthly and in btc equal to 33% of the commission paid by the client.
Once the deal is closed, this can bring huge passive income.
Contact me on Telegram if interested
@Blob_Crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 08:43:26 AM

So many red flags.

- You offer free spots for profit

- You require high initial investment

- You have full control over the funds

- You pay commission for each sale (for free spots!?)

- Your arguments defending this are not logical at all

- Instead of simply making a lot of money, you reduce your own winnings just to offer 'free spots' for others.

Caution:
If this turns out to be a scam (which is very likely), anyone supporting this will get tagged.

Read the whole conversation with him here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161526

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 10:57:14 AM

So many red flags.

- Instead of simply making a lot of money, you reduce your own winnings just to offer 'free spots' for others.

Caution:
If this turns out to be a scam (which is very likely), anyone supporting this will get tagged.

Read the whole conversation with him here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161526

Every month you have to accuse me of scam, yet none of my users ever complained.
I will reply once more to every of your false points once, then i will not lose more time with you again:

Bot is free to test 1 month, after that there's a 20% commission on net profit to be paid for joining another month.

500$ is used as testing, most of people deposit much more after the first month and there are currently over $75k managed.

False again, the USER has full control over the funds since they are the only ones that can access their account. Bot can place and delete orders on XBT market only.

33% of the 20% commission is paid every month to who brought the client, is an affiliation.

I explain logically every time yet you don't understand a single thing of what i'm saying. so i assume you are either troll or much worst, just stupid.

I'm making a lot of money, i'm scaling up, but since 500$ is "high investment" for you i think you have no idea what i'm talking about.
Do you have any idea what an hedge fund or a quant shop is ? i can tell that is a big no

Instead of constantly shitting on other people work without any kind of proof, please grow some skills and build your own. You will go nowhere with your signature campaigns, and maybe one day 500$ won't feel that much for you too!

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 11:12:23 AM

False again, the USER has full control over the funds since they are the only ones that can access their account. Bot can place and delete orders on XBT market only.

Your bot could place orders at any pair.
This includes buying some shitcoin you are selling with an other account, basically to dump your shitcoin onto your 'customers' without influencing the price.

I explain logically every time yet you don't understand a single thing of what i'm saying. so i assume you are either troll or much worst, just stupid.

Pretending to not understand what i am talking about doesn't make you more trustworthy.

The following simply doesn't make any sense:
You might ask yourself... if the bot is so great, why sharing?
1. More bots running the trade equals more support for the trade which equals to even higher probability of success.

The more people using the same strategy, the lower the profit for an individual.
That's how the market works.

According to you, everyone could use your bot and everyone would make profit.  Roll Eyes

While you might believe that's how it works, this is not the case in the real world.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 11:20:12 AM

This includes buying some shitcoin you are selling with an other account, basically to dump your shitcoin onto your 'customers' without influencing the price.
Bot only trades XBT and will only trade XBT. this is your only point that can stand up, the rest is all nonsense. I could theoretically create some kind of liquidity in shitcoin markets but is not worth 1% of the effort put into the coding. if that was my intention i could just sell on different exchanges at once or go OTC.

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 11:22:08 AM

this is your only point that can stand up, the rest is all nonsense.

This just emphasizes the following:

Pretending to not understand what i am talking about doesn't make you more trustworthy.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 11:25:27 AM

The following simply doesn't make any sense:
You might ask yourself... if the bot is so great, why sharing?
1. More bots running the trade equals more support for the trade which equals to even higher probability of success.

The more people using the same strategy, the lower the profit for an individual.

According to you, everyone could use your bot and everyone would make profit.  Roll Eyes

While you might believe that's how it works, this is not the case in the real world.

Sadly the only one not understanding is you, but at this point is clear to everyone that you are only trolling so won't waste more time on your iq level.

From next month members will have access to even a second bot for market making, but hey i'm here to sell my XRP bags!!

If you keep spamming my threads i will report you, since are now 3 months that this is going on.

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 11:32:01 AM

Sadly the only one not understanding is you, but at this point is clear to everyone that you are only trolling so won't waste more time on your iq level.

Sure  Roll Eyes

A total of 2 people have talked about that yet. Me and Vispilio:

Finally, the argument that more people making the exact same trades leading to higher profits for all is just completely false, you have to change that line of thinking Smiley

But sure, we are wrong on that.
The fact that you try to defend that (irrational and simply wrong) thinking by calling me a troll doesn't increase your reputation. In fact it raises even more red flags.

If you keep spamming my threads i will report you, since are now 3 months that this is going on.

Feel free to report each single post.
I am sure the moderators will take care of it, if it really happens to be spam  Smiley

But most likely they won't remove my posts where i outline your logical errors as well as the potential for you to scam people.

N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:38:31 AM

Dont't mind me, i'm just trying to clear some things up.

1. Bitmex is not a peer-to-peer exchange. You're buying CFD's there.

2. Supported Cryptocurrencies on BitMEX

Bitcoin (XBT)
    Cardano (ADA)
    Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
    Ethereum (ETH)
    Litecoin (LTC)
    EOS Token (EOS)
    Ripple (XRP)

Which one of that is considered a shitcoin? Which obviously must be one with low volume / marketcap.

Actually i can't see any fraud going on here (didn't test it).
As long as the API keys have no permission to withdraw funds AND the potential customer is fine with eventually dealing any of the supported coins, there is no problem.
I've tried lots of bots in the past, so i guess i can add some kind of competence here.

Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm just trying to be constructive.
I'm not related to this project, i just want fairness for any forum member.

Points from @bob123 that i can relate to:

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 11:46:22 AM

Which one of that is considered a shitcoin?

Cardano (ADA), EOS, bcash (BCH), ripple (XRP) and tron (TRX) are shitcoins being traded on bitmex.

I never said there is fraud going on here.
I just outlined that there is the possibility for OP engaging in fraudulent activities..

Together with the illogical way of thinking he is trying to defend and the 'test investment' of 500$ (initially 1000$; which could very well also bee 100$ or 50$, since it is a test after all) it raises red flags.

As long as the API keys have no permission to withdraw funds AND the potential customer is fine with eventually dealing any of the supported coins, there is no problem?

It is not a problem if the customer is fine with the possibility of all of his BTC being sold for one of the shitcoins mentioned above, leaving him back with no BTC but a stack of shitcoins.

N0sferatu

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:53:13 AM

Cardano (ADA), EOS, bcash (BCH), ripple (XRP) and tron (TRX) are shitcoins being traded on bitmex.

This is not what can be considered a "shitcoin" as a TRADER. (no offense)

You might be right when it comes to the intention or execution of the mentioned projects (really don't want to discuss this here!  Roll Eyes ).
But, when it comes to trading, everything that matters is volume / liquidity.

Is any of those coins easy to manipulate because of low daily volume? No.

Is there a chance any of those coins can go to zero in a small time frame? YES! But, unfortunately, Bitcoin has the same probability to do so.

So basically, calling those coins "shitcoins" only is your personal opinion (no offense) but has nothing to do with a trader's point of view.

Together with the illogical way of thinking he is trying to defend and the 'test investment' of 500$ (initially 1000$; which could very well also bee 100$ or 50$, since it is a test after all) it raises red flags.

I agree. There should be no price for the bot at all - commissions should be enough.
Also, there should be no "minimum investment". Any balance should be fine.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 11:59:08 AM

Dont't mind me, i'm just trying to clear some things up.

1. Bitmex is not a peer-to-peer exchange. You're buying CFD's there.

2. Supported Cryptocurrencies on BitMEX

Bitcoin (XBT)
    Cardano (ADA)
    Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
    Ethereum (ETH)
    Litecoin (LTC)
    EOS Token (EOS)
    Ripple (XRP)

Which one of that is considered a shitcoin? Which obviously must be one with low volume / marketcap.

As long as the API keys have no permission to withdraw funds AND the potential customer is fine with eventually dealing any of the supported coins, there is no problem.
I've tried lots of bots in the past, so i guess i can add some kind of competence here.

Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm just trying to be constructive.
I'm not related to this project, i just want fairness for any forum member.

Points from @bob123 that i can relate to:

Thanks for pointing out! The guy seems to have some kind of obsession with my project but he's clearly lacking knowledge in the space. Any trader that's reading this can confirm it.

I even said to him a couple months ago to test the bot with 100/50 $ but refused.

N0sferatu

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:12:53 PM

The guy seems to have some kind of obsession with my project but he's clearly lacking knowledge

Better try to stay away from personal accusations, he's just trying to keep this a safe place.  Smiley

To kick-off your project i would recommend to do 2 things:

1. Give away vouch copies to highly trusted members at no cost.

This requires some investment from your side.
Open a thread especially for that purpose. You should set up the Bitmex account and VPS by yourself.
Fund the Bitmex account by yourself. Create the keys (ofc without withdraw permission) and give the login credentials to the tester.
He then can monitor and report the activities. (of course this requires some trust, but this is the risk you should take)

2. Open a reputation thread.

Let customers share their experience with you and the bot.
This will clarify your legitimacy.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 12:18:43 PM

ìì

I agree. There should be no price for the bot at all - commissions should be enough.
Also, there should be no "minimum investment". Any balance should be fine.

That's the point, he spreads false info all the time. there's no price for the bot, only commissions and first month is commission free.
there's a minimum investment to avoid dealing with "small fishes" exactly as the user bob123 that have no idea how market works and create only troubles.
So i simply refuse to spend an hour setting a vps and the time to manage it for a guy that has a 50$ bankroll and when we lose 5% freaks out.

N0sferatu

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:29:56 PM

That's the point, he spreads false info all the time. there's no price for the bot, only commissions and first month is commission free.
there's a minimum investment to avoid dealing with "small fishes" exactly as the user bob123 that have no idea how market works and create only troubles.
So i simply refuse to spend an hour setting a vps and the time to manage it for a guy that has a 50$ bankroll and when we lose 5% freaks out.

Good to know there is no pricing, my bad then.

But still your wording isn't constructive. Stop harassing him; you're trying to build a user base so acting mature has priority.

Also, I didn't say you should give a vouch copy to him. It can be any trusted user that is actually interested in this.

That said, you should also take those 'small fishes' into consideration - to build up reputation and for the purpose of vouch copies.
And if setting up a vps is too much work for you to start acquiring new clients, I don't know how to help you.  Sad

bob123
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 12:35:52 PM

[...]  as the user bob123 that have no idea how market works [...]

Then, please explain it to me.

Especially this:

How can it be more profitable for an individual if more people use the exact same strategy and make the same trades at the same time?  Wink

Why do you need to set up an own VPS for each customer ?
They don't have access to your bot anyway.. so why not just run multiple instances on one VPS ?  Roll Eyes

Just seems to be an excuse.. But feel free to proof me wrong.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 12:38:53 PM

The guy seems to have some kind of obsession with my project but he's clearly lacking knowledge

Better try to stay away from personal accusations, he's just trying to keep this a safe place.  Smiley

To kick-off your project i would recommend to do 2 things:

1. Give away vouch copies to highly trusted members at no cost.

This requires some investment from your side.
Open a thread especially for that purpose. You should set up the Bitmex account and VPS by yourself.
Fund the Bitmex account by yourself. Create the keys (ofc without withdraw permission) and give the login credentials to the tester.
He then can monitor and report the activities. (of course this requires some trust, but this is the risk you should take)

2. Open a reputation thread.

Let customers share their experience with you and the bot.
This will clarify your legitimacy.

Thanks for the suggestions, i will create a test account a share read only keys to costumers!!
Didn't thought at that. That only works with geeks tough since most people don't know how to use terminals. But this should finally help me get rid of bob once for all  Grin

As you can see from my post history i do very little marketing at the beginning of every month but that always ends in scam accusations and the only new users joining are referred from previous members.

So this month i thought to just give up marketing so i can only focus on developing the market maker and create a sort of "affiliation", which still stands.

If anyone reading this is interested in creating a passive income without any kind of investment if not some effort, contact me and i promise you will not regret it.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 01:44:56 PM

[...]  as the user bob123 that have no idea how market works [...]

Then, please explain it to me.

Especially this:

How can it be more profitable for an individual if more people use the exact same strategy and make the same trades at the same time?  Wink

If i explain it do you promise you will at least read the whole thing?  Grin

Let's start with saying that Bitmex is a very liquid platform ( compared to the crypto world ), so we can have hundreds of bots managing millions of dollars in the same way and that wouldn't be a problem, that would actually increase bitcoin's price stability , and by stability i'm not speaking about flat line or sideways trading, i'm talking about the massive manipulations going on, and Bitmex is the home of manipulations, strongest the orderbook harder is to manipulate! While developing the bots, the easiest thing was to beat the market. the hardest was how to survive the manipulations while trading 24/24h! Anyway, considering current daily volume on bitmex(4bln), managing millions is not a problem, while managing billions is more difficult but still doable.. allow me to answer with an hypothetical example:
Let's say everyone of the 2646119 bitcointalk Members join the bot's army with 500$ each, that means a TOTAL_INVESTMENT of 1.32 BLN USD.
Now a few assumptions:
- Leverage is dynamically handled by the bot based on probabilities, risk reward, near supports and resistances and other stuff.. is in the range of 0 to 25 and we'll just assume a STATIC_AVERAGE_LEVERAGE of 12.5x in the calculations

This means the bots would trade, on average, 1.32BLN * 12.5 = 16.5BLN contracts per trade!
Since the bot does several trades per day that would be impossible to accomplish with current btc liquidity( this is also why good things are yet to come for our beloved BTC). Since we can't trade all that volume, what can we do with all that liquidity ? well a lot. for example we could average our entry by entering with a grid of multiple entries while creating very big resistances at critical levels with the rest of the funds sitting unused. Or you can use that capital to create liquidity if needed. Anyway this will protect the trade which i repeat, is an ALGO TRADE, which mean many other bots are having same entry zone and same targets. The result would be similar yet somehow opposite of what's happening with BTC right now, where very few individuals control the market, exploiting the algo trades in order to create liquidity in a still relatively young market. With a huge "decentralized" army like that protecting the algo trades would be almost impossible to manipulate like today, if not with a lot more money than the army. But hey, someone needs to lose for anyone to win right? No manipulation doesn't mean that everyone wins. like i said, market is ruled by algo bots. there are many algos and many patters, manytimes there are different algos triggering at the same time with opposite side. one of the side will pay the other and the cycle goes on and on maturing the market.

So now you have all kinds of funny scenarios, do you think that what im doing is somehow special? there are huge companies and smaller quant shops and hedge fund doing this and i've spent the last 7 months working like a mad man all day on my version which after A LOT of efforts is mature enough to scale. But how can i grow a legit business if everytime i open a thread you need to spam with constant and stupid scam accusations?

this thread already costed me a lot of time and stress, which is why i hate marketing. Hopefully someone will catch my message, i will come back on bitcointalk next month with api key distribution, see you there bob!  Kiss

heavycar

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:06:09 PM

Gonna have to agree with sparks on this one.  Bob just starts off basically calling this guy a scammer, guilty before proven innocent lol.

Bob is just a minnow, thinks a couple hundred is a lot of money, I feel sorry for him that he has to resort to signature advertising for his money.

Shitcoin is a term that gets thrown around too loosely, many still think bitcoin is a shitcoin because of satoshis coins which is essentially a premine before others joined the network.  Anonymous dev that may come and dump on everyones heads in the future.
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 06:40:14 PM

Gonna have to agree with sparks on this one.  Bob just starts off basically calling this guy a scammer, guilty before proven innocent lol.

Bob is just a minnow, thinks a couple hundred is a lot of money, I feel sorry for him that he has to resort to signature advertising for his money.

Shitcoin is a term that gets thrown around too loosely, many still think bitcoin is a shitcoin because of satoshis coins which is essentially a premine before others joined the network.  Anonymous dev that may come and dump on everyones heads in the future.

Thanks, hopefully he will stop this persecution which is going on since weeks.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: