Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Differences between an investor and common man!  (Read 3835 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 02:22:18 PM

What are the things differ from mindset of common man with investor,please share your thoughts.

IMO,investors never want to take loans for their consumption like home loan,car loan,etc then just save money and will buy the things for their needs but common man like you and me will buy the things immediately when we get the desire of it using loans but we are paying 20% of interest to those kind of loans.
There aren't that much difference between an investor and a common man for they still have a lot in common. There are common man that also has the mindset of an investor that might have shaped by how his environment is like making him wise and good at handling things but just doesn't have the assets or the needs to do investment. There are also investors who has everything it takes and needs to start an investment but has the mindset of a common man. Generally and usually, an investor is good at decision making especially financially and do less loans but do more savings while common man is otherwise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:13:06 PM

I will assume that you have kept a common man and an investor mutually exclusive when it comes to investing.
If that's the case, common man is more focused over savings. he wouldn't want to take much risk and play safely with his money. He will trust traditional form of currency and the monetary ecosystem. He wouldn't want to take risks in money matter.
While an investor will focus over increasing his wealth and not letting his money sit idle and lose value with inflation. He will have a risk appetite and would play the max out of it to earn profits.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:57:05 PM

What are the things differ from mindset of common man with investor,please share your thoughts.

IMO,investors never want to take loans for their consumption like home loan,car loan,etc then just save money and will buy the things for their needs but common man like you and me will buy the things immediately when we get the desire of it using loans but we are paying 20% of interest to those kind of loans.
Don't include me in mentioning a common man because I am an investor although I am investing into crypto little by little, And I am still an investor. Yes we the investors are not taking or getting loans because I believe that if we get money from loans and invest it into cryptocurrency then we will wait until the coin pump up and while the market is not yet good then the loans are getting higher and higher because if it's interest so that would be my personal reason why the investors don't want to take loans.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:35:27 PM

I see two main differences. Starting from the major one: Risk. The common man is almost always afraid of taking risks. But investors are not afraid of taking risks. In fact, they love risk because the riskier the merrier.
Strategy: Investors strategise on how to use their assets, when and when not to invest. The common man mostly eats everything as it comes and does not strategize for the future.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:58:49 PM

There's a huge difference between an investor and a common man. You can simply see it already on the way they handle their money. On how they handle their salary from their job. A common man would pay all his bills and buy nonsense temporal things from the excess. An investor would pay his bill, invest and set aside the rest. An investor would be looking forward on what may happen as he continue to avoid buying his wants and make sure that his excess money will continue to grow so that he may gain extra profits.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:39:14 PM

A common man thinks of his life tomorrow, while the investor think of his life after years. This means a common man plans to live with what he earned, while the investor will prefer to invest and benefit in the future eliminating what isn't necessary at the present. Investors always look for a passive income while common man feels investment to be risky and prefer to save for mere profits.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:20:36 AM

Well, investors plays his money with his own hand while a common man saves his money in a bank whereas owners of this bank get richer every minute while he got just lessthan 5% interest every month due to his depositted money. Investor is a wiser man compared to a common man. He does not let anyone to play his own money. It is nicer if you would become an investor rather than becoming a common man.

Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:08:49 AM

Investor want to get profit with investing in currency and common man only take profit with real investing, investor always want to faced with big risk because they have understand with big risk get big result and common man never want to take big risk, always running with investing real although got little profit, better joining with investing give big risk and big result like investor then become common man only want to get profit with real business.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:53:39 PM

The common man have no proper knowledge about prevailing market conditions and invest only to add on profits in his financial condition just to survive more comfortably while investors invest to gain huge profits with more liquid cash invested in different projects and have a foresight in the market.I would say that you should never took loan from banks or other financial sources just to invest in highly risky ventures which could cause trouble to you instead save it for some emergency needs and be wise.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 03:34:43 AM

Well, investors plays his money with his own hand while a common man saves his money in a bank whereas owners of this bank get richer every minute while he got just lessthan 5% interest every month due to his depositted money. Investor is a wiser man compared to a common man. He does not let anyone to play his own money. It is nicer if you would become an investor rather than becoming a common man.
I would like to compare Robert Kiyosakis' book named "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" , the major difference between rich people and poor people, rich people invest more of their money in obtaining more assets so that in return they will gain more than they invest with while poor people spend their money in their liabilities, all of their money goes out of their pocket, same for an investor and common man, investor spend their money in trading they trade so that their money would increase but they are taking risk while common man spend their money without thinking for their future assets. The main differences is their ability, capacity, goal and mindset.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:10:00 AM

I do not agree with your statement. I am also an ordinary person, not an investor. but I also don't do what you say, I'd rather spend my money as needed. I also don't like to waste or take loans with very large interest. In my opinion the difference between investors and ordinary people is, investors have property advantages and they can join by being part of the project, they buy large amounts of coins using their money before the project releases their coins in exchange. whereas in my opinion lay people are those who can only have coins by working as prize hunters or they buy when the coins have entered the exchange.
How about we ask ourselves: what does an ordinary/common man in this kind of context? We can talk about an ordinary man a) with regards of their attitude towards money which for me is totally hard to say since it somehow talks about a person's character whether even if he/she is not an investor but still can manage his/her finances responsible, or b) if you mean by the financial capacity where it clearly draws the line between and ordinary man and an investor then I think that's not totally true as well.

But I think you are talking about the former then the argument ends here.
secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:27:49 AM

yes, indeed investors have more brilliant thoughts than ordinary people. but in my opinion, not all lay people like you think. not all ordinary people like loans, because they certainly do not want to think about the burden of interest on loans. investors do have good ideas for the future, but we must realize that investors have more wealth than ordinary people. indeed ordinary people cannot invest in large amounts that can make their lives better, but if ordinary people want to try and learn, I think he can make his life better, as investors think.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:43:29 AM

An investor, thinks well of how he can do passive income, he's not only depending on his fix income, but he's not wasting his time having a passive income, while a common man, most of the time, only thinks of how he will get a job, and don't care much on having a passive income.

Let's make things simple.

Investor = Entrepreneur
Common man = Employee

Investors invest their money (obviously) on something, for example is business, because their mindset says that they could much money with creating their own business to have passive income, which is entirely true.

Common man, yes, this is the typical person living with his mindset "this is enough" as long as he is earning money supporting his daily needs and don't have any particular goal in which he could make his life more better than his common life.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:49:52 AM

An investor, thinks well of how he can do passive income, he's not only depending on his fix income, but he's not wasting his time having a passive income, while a common man, most of the time, only thinks of how he will get a job, and don't care much on having a passive income.

Investor = Entrepreneur
Common man = Employee

Investors invest their money (obviously) on something, for example is business, because their mindset says that they could much money with creating their own business to have passive income, which is entirely true.

Common man, yes, this is the typical person living with his mindset "this is enough" as long as he is earning money supporting his daily needs and don't have any particular goal in which he could make his life more better than his common life.

Yeah, that is really their difference, most common man are already contented with what they are doing, what they have currently, they don't want to take risk, they don't want to have responsibility, they are afraid of losing even a small amount of money but when it comes to gadgets, they prefer the most expensive one.

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:56:08 AM

IMO, investors and even savvy business entrepreneurs actually still take loans. Loans are great because they let you retain capital and allow you to invest in more opportunities (e.g. instead of paying a lump sum for business A alone, investors take loans to buy business A, B, and C all at the same time).

The difference primarily is that investors know the difference between ASSETS and LIABILITIES. Those you mentioned the car, the condo, the house, investors see those as liabilities and instead of buying more of those they go for income generating ASSETS like real estate, businesses, etc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:48:12 PM

The difference primarily is that investors know the difference between ASSETS and LIABILITIES. Those you mentioned the car, the condo, the house, investors see those as liabilities and instead of buying more of those they go for income generating ASSETS like real estate, businesses, etc.
That is the main difference between investors and everyone else, when investors take loans they don't do it to buy products and services that will not generate any income, they are taking a loan to try to create a productive activity that will allow them to pay that loan very fast, that way when they finally repay the loan they have a new source of income which is another thing that investors do that the common man doesn't, the common man only has one source of income while the investor has many.
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:06:10 PM

That is the main difference between investors and everyone else, when investors take loans they don't do it to buy products and services that will not generate any income, they are taking a loan to try to create a productive activity that will allow them to pay that loan very fast, that way when they finally repay the loan they have a new source of income which is another thing that investors do that the common man doesn't, the common man only has one source of income while the investor has many.
I found that the common man is bit emotional and scared that's why he give more importance to the life and wants to live it by spending the money as he already knows that whatever is coming is always from hands to the mouth.
Whereas the investor is more practical and believes in earning more and more an enjoy later.
Anyways can't say who is doing better may be both are right at there own place.   Roll Eyes
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:31:17 PM

everyone must have a different mindset. especially about strategies in investing so that they can immediately become successful because of their investments. When you ask about the difference between investors and ordinary people, I immediately remember the words of Robert T. Kiyosaki, he said that investors invest their money and spend the rest, but ordinary people spend their money and invest the rest of their spending. yes, the mindset that makes the difference between investors and ordinary people.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:44:13 PM

Investor = Entrepreneur
Common man = Employee

Yeah, that is really their difference, most common man are already contented with what they are doing, what they have currently, they don't want to take risk, they don't want to have responsibility, they are afraid of losing even a small amount of money but when it comes to gadgets, they prefer the most expensive one.

They are not really that afraid to lose their money, the thing is they don't know where to spend it, their mindset is the simplest form of all the mindset, the term is "scrambled" they don't know the difference of "needs" and "wants" therefore yes, they value more about their wants over their needs resulting to financial crisis in which also triggers inflation, sorry for being off topic but that is the harsh reality.

Common man moves based on the majority, on the hype of the society, and that what makes them useless by not contributing any helpful things in the society.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:17:55 PM

The major difference between investor and common man is of thinking. Investors are always hunting for ways through which they can create a constant source of income whereas the other one does not think about the long term effects; he or she is simply concerned with present enjoyment. Investors do not waste their loans rather they use it appropriately and are often able to return loan on time unlike common people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: