Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ Contentos Official Regular Updates  (Read 1255 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 09:47:15 AM

There’s a lot left to be achieved on blockchain. When you take a look at how much developers and projects on other open sourced programs, you’ll find out blockchain is just a low fraction. I think rewarding creativity is what needs to be done on Contentos. And investors seem to be happy about that.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 10:03:14 AM

I think building on Contentos after the mainnet is launched would be very interesting. I think the team should also focus on marketing. People need to know what going on in the ecosystem (investors and COS token holders as well). I think that’s going to increase COS utility and market value.

I would advise against that though. That move should only be made after they have gotten enough fans not tied to the binance ecosystem.

Building on binance chain doesn’t make Contentos tied to binance. Binance chain is a great blockchain, and it has some awesome projects on the chain. Contentos has a good number of things going well for them. I think the mainnet Launch would be a good boost for the project too.

yeah, i totally agree with you building on binance chain does in no way tie both parties together but it will help give them the required edge, you running on binance is certainly a big plus to the team

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:38:35 PM

I think building on Contentos after the mainnet is launched would be very interesting. I think the team should also focus on marketing. People need to know what going on in the ecosystem (investors and COS token holders as well). I think that’s going to increase COS utility and market value.

I would advise against that though. That move should only be made after they have gotten enough fans not tied to the binance ecosystem.

Building on binance chain doesn’t make Contentos tied to binance. Binance chain is a great blockchain, and it has some awesome projects on the chain. Contentos has a good number of things going well for them. I think the mainnet Launch would be a good boost for the project too.

I also share thesame views because building on Binance is still a mutual advantage for both COS and Binance. Besides COS seem to have to have alot of driving concepts which are inexhaustive. They should rather continue at that pace without reservations because they can always be new concepts to to implement
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:45:36 PM

The collaboration with Binance Labs is one of Contentos' smart moves. With support for liquidity and some other help from Binance, Mainet will soon succeed in September and moon soon.

Sorry, to take you backwards, I've been reading about the impact of binance labs on the project and don't seem to understand. Please I would like to know what exactly is binance labs and what's the implications of partnership with binance labs on several projects.

Binance own their own chain the Bep2. Going through Binance lab means you going to migrate to binance chain to have a chance to get listed in Binance DEX. The impact of Binance is in its outreach. In the amount of people using the exchange on a daily basis

Thank you for the explanation, we all know binance is very influencial when it comes to cryptocurrency exchange as it holds a large customer base for traders. It was indeed a very good idea for contentos to go through the binance labs, that must have contributed to the pumping of the token value.

It's a good strategy for contentos to migrate to the binance chain, but I still believe that it's a limiting factor because not many other exchanges supports the BEP2 tokens as against the ERC20 tokens which is ethereum inclined. It would be better if contentos could have the two tokens protocol to enable them interact easily across several exchanges.

You're right, that has been my concern, i understand that they may be trying to get a large community because of the fact that they have associated themselves with binance but there's need to understand that a large chunk of the crypto community still see ethereum as a stronghold, known, so far, it has been a fair fight for them with a good launch pad
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:57:40 PM

There’s a lot left to be achieved on blockchain. When you take a look at how much developers and projects on other open sourced programs, you’ll find out blockchain is just a low fraction. I think rewarding creativity is what needs to be done on Contentos. And investors seem to be happy about that.

Contentos is not far from the goal of rewarding creativity, I believe the campaign which was held on photogrid was channelled towards rewarding creativity. We all heard the news about the highest winner who was rewarded with over 600$ within a period of less than two weeks.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:09:14 PM

Contentos is not far from the goal of rewarding creativity, I believe the campaign which was held on photogrid was channelled towards rewarding creativity. We all heard the news about the highest winner who was rewarded with over 600$ within a period of less than two weeks.

I agree with you, I also read about the fashion blogger who was the most fortunate participant in the campaign and went away with the highest sum. Its a certainty that she published a creative piece which I guess was related to fashion and bought the admiration of several persons who were instrumental to her victory.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 05:18:25 PM

What exactly is cos.tv? Is this a video platform by Contentos, similar to Youtube but you get COS rewards by creating/uploading videos on that platform?

Based on my understanding it's more likely a type of youtube where the users can watch video the difference is they can rewards the video uploader or owner by sending the contentos token to them.

Nice, the team has really got amazing ideas. However, do you think they will implement the paid ad system just like youtube? I know uploaders get COS already but do you think there might be a possibility?

Having a paid ad system would be awesome. Youtube ads aren’t much fun, and users don’t get rewarded for watching YouTube ads.
Btw you would earn over 200 POP when you sign up on cos.tv. That’s certainly something worth trying and rewarding. Lots of great videos on cos.tv too.

I don't think users get paid for watching videos on cos.tv too. I am talking about content uploaders getting paid through ads just as it is on YouTube too.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:07:55 PM

Well, I for one thinks that Contentos is getting this much attention because of the assistance from Binance Lab. It is a very good project on its own no doubt but we can't deny the effect Binance has on it.

You’re right. Just because we having a good week with COS isn’t all from Binance effects. I think the content sharing ecosystem idea of Contentos is plausible. COS tokens could be easily integrated into social media apps like Instagram, imgur and pichunter.

Is this really news? I didn't get to read this in any contentos update.

Wow this is gonna blow up contentos

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Ace44

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:20:58 PM

I agree with you, I also read about the fashion blogger who was the most fortunate participant in the campaign and went away with the highest sum. Its a certainty that she published a creative piece which I guess was related to fashion and bought the admiration of several persons who were instrumental to her victory.

Saw the news on one of their articles and actually it wasn't just a fashion blogger but a leading one in Brazil, so i think that sought of drove a lot of traffic to their platform, which in turn led to a massive turn out, resulting in a win-win situation but the good thing about the whole thing is the coming in of individuals that know little or nothing about cryptocurrency
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 11:57:04 PM

Right now they are using the Binance blockchain, so their tokens are BEP2 atm. Will this change when they release their mainnet next month?

I hope it doesn't change much. They have already started with binance blockchain. So I guess the binance part of the project won't be affected.

COS being a binance blockchain based token means they can are listed on binance DEX which gives COS tokens more token liquidity. I don’t think the mainnet is about the tokens. The cryptonomics could be left on binance chain, while the ecosystem would be moved to the mainnet after test.

Well, I checked their Telegram group and one of their Admins confirmed that the Binance chain is only a testnet and that they will convert COS to their native blockchain, where they will have their own wallet.

Having them go back and forth from different nets, not sure why they are doing that but won't it cause like some financial strain on them?, that's of course if the process is expensive but it seems they choose that option because of the benefits involved, especially in this initial process that they are in at the moment but i also hope it doesn't affect them when they go back to their native blockchain

They are not going back or forth with different net. Like most recent projects eg FTM. Most project run their own Chain while running Binance chain by the side. This gives them the opportunity to be able to get listed in Binance Dex

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
olohifie

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:00:48 AM

Of course rewarding creativity is the primary target of contentos. No wonder there are several instances of people being rewarded for their creative ideas and everyone's is working in that direction and this seems to be a good strategy for the project
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:18:00 AM

Saw the news on one of their articles and actually it wasn't just a fashion blogger but a leading one in Brazil, so i think that sought of drove a lot of traffic to their platform, which in turn led to a massive turn out, resulting in a win-win situation but the good thing about the whole thing is the coming in of individuals that know little or nothing about cryptocurrency

It just dawned on me that contentos would not only be rewarding the contents of people, but also introducing them to the cryptocurrency industry. I can only imagine whether the fashion blogger was aware of the value of the tokens which she has earned from doing what she does always.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:03:13 AM

Contentos strategy is quite innovative owing to the fact that several persons would become interested in cryptocurrency as they would love to exchange their tokens for fiat and along the line would discover the cryptocurrency industry. Am glad because this would contribute to the realisation of mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 08:00:03 AM

Well, I for one thinks that Contentos is getting this much attention because of the assistance from Binance Lab. It is a very good project on its own no doubt but we can't deny the effect Binance has on it.

You’re right. Just because we having a good week with COS isn’t all from Binance effects. I think the content sharing ecosystem idea of Contentos is plausible. COS tokens could be easily integrated into social media apps like Instagram, imgur and pichunter.

It could be integrated, no doubt, but that won't be an easy feat as it will definitely cost much and apps like Instagram (Facebook) don't have a great history with cryptocurrency privacy. I can only root for this after Facebook's Libra coin is launched.
Ace44

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:17:53 PM

Right now they are using the Binance blockchain, so their tokens are BEP2 atm. Will this change when they release their mainnet next month?

I hope it doesn't change much. They have already started with binance blockchain. So I guess the binance part of the project won't be affected.

COS being a binance blockchain based token means they can are listed on binance DEX which gives COS tokens more token liquidity. I don’t think the mainnet is about the tokens. The cryptonomics could be left on binance chain, while the ecosystem would be moved to the mainnet after test.

Well, I checked their Telegram group and one of their Admins confirmed that the Binance chain is only a testnet and that they will convert COS to their native blockchain, where they will have their own wallet.

Having them go back and forth from different nets, not sure why they are doing that but won't it cause like some financial strain on them?, that's of course if the process is expensive but it seems they choose that option because of the benefits involved, especially in this initial process that they are in at the moment but i also hope it doesn't affect them when they go back to their native blockchain

They are not going back or forth with different net. Like most recent projects eg FTM. Most project run their own Chain while running Binance chain by the side. This gives them the opportunity to be able to get listed in Binance Dex

Alright, though i think is more efficient to just stick to one net, won't the changing to various platforms affect the tokens or will it just be like static thing with no effect on the token?, but on the other hand, just like i stated above, if they are cool with such and it will drive the project forward then by all means they should do the needful, after all, we all want progress
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:44:48 PM

It could be integrated, no doubt, but that won't be an easy feat as it will definitely cost much and apps like Instagram (Facebook) don't have a great history with cryptocurrency privacy. I can only root for this after Facebook's Libra coin is launched.

Integration of COS into Facebook and Instagram would be a very difficult milestone to achieve, but would be of immense benefit to the cryptocurrency industry. I must commend the Contentos team for their efforts and achievements in recent times and hopefully we would see more greater accomplishments.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:07:24 PM

Of course rewarding creativity is the primary target of contentos. No wonder there are several instances of people being rewarded for their creative ideas and everyone's is working in that direction and this seems to be a good strategy for the project

I understand that Contentos is committed to rewarding people for their creativity and that is a good thing, but I would like to know if there's any other purpose of the project excluding the rewarding of people with the COS tokens.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 09:04:35 PM

I have had people talk about out that the blockchain currently is not running on product but hype. It's quite relieving to see a different use case applied by cos.

The argument may be valid because of current incidents in the block chain recently chain-linked pulled the stunt and it's sad. I hope cos would be different

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:21:35 PM

Integration of COS into Facebook and Instagram would be a very difficult milestone to achieve, but would be of immense benefit to the cryptocurrency industry. I must commend the Contentos team for their efforts and achievements in recent times and hopefully we would see more greater accomplishments.

You're right, these are known global brands that have their own rules and regulations, they are yet to accept the fact that cryptocurrency is a legal tender, even though Facebook has been in the news for accepting cryptocurrency but a lot is still yet to be done and having a global brand associate themselves to the blockchain industry is just not yet a welcome development
olohifie

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:02:25 PM

Considering the number of active users of these platforms you can be sure that such integration if possible will be a remarkable success because it will attract so much attention and investors too.  If the team can consider to go in this direction I think it will be plausible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: