Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracle Tele Is a Scam Stay Away  (Read 4460 times)
Daveprofile

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:07:58 AM

I just confirmed. One cant stack Bounty Tokens.  This sounds inhumane from the team.

I have never spoken Bad about MT and I wont still speak Bad about them but this act is an unprofessional Business etiquette. I just pray it wont hunt them down.

I have was thinking of Buying 3000 tokens from the website to make my total tokens up to 10k plus but this action of punishing Bounty hunters is making me have a rethink. I will also most likely stop my Dad from investing further.

The team should revert the policy till the 12th of August when they officially made the announcement that external tokens and tokens that have been taken out of the system can't be stacked any longer. If not for anything , for documentation purpose.
Daveprofile

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:13:46 AM

The first Bounty Buy back programme was a brilliant initiative by Sir Andrey Burchik and his team to preserve the price of the TELE token.

Bounty hunters that wanted to sell off their asset sold it back to the company for €0.2; while the remaining segment of the Bounty Hunters who wanted to keep getting Bi-Weekly reward opted out of the Buy back scheme, retaining their stacked assets.

While the Buy Back scheme in itself was a great initiatatve, it ended way too soon. Bounty Hunters that also wanted to sell off but had to wait for their stacking cycle to get completed were left aloft. Unintentionally Forcing them to sell in exchanges at reduced prices.Though Some still sold using the P2P feature Miracle Tele established.

Now because of some fast people who bought from Exchanges and sold on the P2P platform. Miracle Tele shut the P2P feature and stopped the stacking of externally deposited tokens. Hurting the innocent Bounty Hunters who initially wanted be part of the company and reap from the Bi-Weekly Reward.

Bounty Hunters were the main driving force in terms of sales for Miracle Tele's asset the TELE tokens. They worked hard for 17 weeks and got the company to where it is financially.

Now the same Bounty Hunters are been punished severely for their efforts. I shared the situation with an investor who has about 27k plus tokens and he wasn't happy. He said they are back dating their policies.

Miracle Tele's concept is a brilliant one achieving world wide Telecommunication coverage in more than 200 countries using Mobile Virtual Network Operations. This would maximize the firm's profit and reward their investors.

But this singular act of punishing Bounty Hunters can greatly hurt the firm.

1) Bounty Hunters are also Investors. They invest in cash and also with their time, Intelligence, Human resources and expertise to take any company to a greater heights. This singular act will deter 90% of the Bounty Hunters from investing in cash any further.

2) The reputation of Miracle Tele is at stake as they prolong the action.  Fero the King of Egypt during the time of Moses made the Israelites make Bricks without Straw. This was a harsh treatment from the king who gave them Water melon and grapes as their wages. Fero lost his entire army and Egypt seized being the world power since then.
This action can greatly hurt Miracle Tele internally and externally.

3) Miracle Tele is selling a portion of their own token to further develop the project and go into partnership with other dealers, expanding to Africa. Miracle Tele is paying 10% to anyone that gets his or her referral to make a deposit. Bounty Hunters are still the ones that would drive sales in this regards. Because of their experience in Marketing. The action would slow the sale of TELE tokens.

My Suggestion would be:

1) Miracle Tele should setup a Buy Back 2 programme.  They have the spreadsheet from the First and Second Bounty Works.
Any Bounty worker that decides to sell now because of the current policy would have his details cross checked in the spreadsheet and once the Miracle Tele core team certifies that he didn't participate in the first Buy Back scheme. They can credit his or her Bitcoin or Ethereum account with the equivalent recorded and sold tokens with the price of €0.2.

2) Miracle Tele Management can back enact the policy to the 12th of August 2019 when they officially made the announcement. That any token taken out from or deposited into the dashboard would not be stackable. This is the actual legal action to take. Companies make losses that's why Insurance companies are there to mitigate the losses. Losses from company policies should not be imposed on customers. Be it investors or third party company promoters. The action should be enforced from the 12th of August when the official announcement was made and then all previously deposited tokens should be stackable.

It is important Miracle TELE makes an announcement in this effect. Its God that blesses and sustains a business. Businesses are not sustained by reducing or by denying your workers or investors their entitled benefits. It is important to have a healthy community moving forward.

I hope to see Miracle Tele wax stronger five years from now. But The CEO, Sir Andrey Burchick and his management team need to correct this mistake before we move further.

Mezounbanned

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 07:24:51 AM

It was clear for me that the project as scam as it forces users to unlock account for just 10euro without listing the tokens and they keep on pushing on it. There were no AMA, no good communication from team just abdtract anouncements. I have to say the telegram admin @Bowtiesarecool is also scamer since here strongly advocate the legitimate status of the project and ban for showing untrust.
Daveprofile

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:31:31 PM

I understand where you are coming from. But I feel Sonny did not know. He was just hired and honestly to me the  project is  not a scam. It just had management  issues and they treat Bounty Hunters badly by preventing them to stack the tokens they worked for.
mattyforcrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 06:04:23 PM

All the stuff mentioned in the previous 6 posts here seems to be true, I wish I took part in the buyback program, I almost did it and then the reward rates kept going up again and I got greedy.
In the end I made a profit and after selling all my remaining TELE, which I now can't stack anymore with their new policy, I will be at around 30% return. Would've been a lot more with the buyback though..

Considering how they treated the community and the missing transparency it's a clear sign the good times are over and payments won't be made anymore.
I still have 110 Euro outstanding, even if I sent 50 Euro I'm sure they won't pay out my 110, most of their community-channels are read only, they're blocking negative feedback, clear signs something is wrong.
Daveprofile

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:49:06 AM

Another suggestion for the MT team to consider would be to enable stacking for any customer that has Never withdrawn from their Dashboard. That way you can separate the Cheaters from the honest people. Its just a suggestion. But maybe they want to pay less people.

Daveprofile

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:26:32 AM

I just hope the CEO or any of his team member is reading all this and can act on it. Imagine they enable stacking for any customer that hasn't withdrawn from his or her dashboard till July 31st or August 12th. That way those that bought at $1.36 from exchanges would benefit, the innocent ones that bought from peer to peer would benefit and lastly Bounty Hunters would be benefit.

This would bring total sanity to MT's name. Afterall, A good name is better than Gold or Silver.
ausie2019

Activity: 47
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:46:32 AM

I just hope the CEO or any of his team member is reading all this and can act on it.

The CEO doesn't give a shit about you or your opinion, he made that clear enough with his behavior.

As some already alerted me, they have discovered another scam – check it out if you don't believe it.

Miracle Tele when it »rebooted« their system, transferred all your funds from EARNINGS to BALANCE and this way made it impossible for you to withdraw the money.

To make it clear, to move money in a financial system so that the user has no more access or the right to withdraw it is a THEFT! Or another criminal offense punishable with jail.

We already requested a response about how one can return the money from balance back to earnings and never received one – because there is none!

This way Miracle Tele stole from his customers an unknown six-figure amount of money, which can now be only used to buy their worthless piece of shit also known as tokens.

Keep throwing your money at them, they're more than happy to grab it and laugh at your stupidity.
fratelc

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:18:32 AM

I just hope the CEO or any of his team member is reading all this and can act on it.

The CEO doesn't give a shit about you or your opinion, he made that clear enough with his behavior.

As some already alerted me, they have discovered another scam – check it out if you don't believe it.

Miracle Tele when it »rebooted« their system, transferred all your funds from EARNINGS to BALANCE and this way made it impossible for you to withdraw the money.

To make it clear, to move money in a financial system so that the user has no more access or the right to withdraw it is a THEFT! Or another criminal offense punishable with jail.

We already requested a response about how one can return the money from balance back to earnings and never received one – because there is none!

This way Miracle Tele stole from his customers an unknown six-figure amount of money, which can now be only used to buy their worthless piece of shit also known as tokens.

Keep throwing your money at them, they're more than happy to grab it and laugh at your stupidity.

This funds will be awalable after september 15th.....

----------
All current withdrawal requests have been reverted to your hold balances. After September 15, 2019, they will be recalculated based on the company's actual profits and promptly paid out to you and other token holders.
------------

Vispilio
Legendary

Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 10:10:37 PM

The fact that they constantly renegotiate the terms of service while also differentiating between the same tokens depending on where they
were purchased goes completely against the spirit of an immutable crypto currency, and even their original white paper for TELE...

Such total unprofessional behavior instigated by the CEO has cost this project the complete loss of support from about 80k really passionate community as well as obliterating their professional reputation...

ausie2019

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:38:17 AM

----------
All current withdrawal requests have been reverted to your hold balances. After September 15, 2019, they will be recalculated based on the company's actual profits and promptly paid out to you and other token holders.
------------

Exactly my point – what is their profit rate or proof that any of this ever happened?

They came up with this explanation and we're supposed to believe them, after they throw out on telegram anyone who dared to ask a question about their semi-criminal behavior?

They have been faking their numbers for a year – right now the amount of the sold tokens on their website has not changed for… weeks.

We did a test and purchased some – the number on their website for sold tokens remained unchanged – is that professionalism or plain scam?

Have you any idea how much money they would have to make in order to pay out 1.xx million every month – according to their token sale and ratio 2.00€ for 100 tokens – according to the fact that they pay only 40% from their profit – according to fact that they have only 40.000 users (which again is a joke – if they had 40.000 users in each of the 168 countries, okay, but in the whole world, that’s like 238 users per country, and we don’t even know how many of these 40,000 users actualy uses their services.)

According to these-their data, each of their users would have to be on the phone at least 2-4 hours per day, every day, or use the Internet for the double amount of that time (price tag 0,2€ for a call/0,1€ for data transfer), every day, 31 days per month.

Have you any idea what happens to your eyes if you use a phone for the Internet, watch the mini display of a phone 4-8 hours per day – every day – (and they were so lucky to get 40,000 dodo ducks to do that for a year?) – you can kiss your eyes goodbye forever.

The real scam came to light when they announced:

»Our call and internet features are back to normal. However, depending on the destination and the time you place your calls, some calls may cost more than 0.20 euro per call. These are market realities over which we have very little control. Sorry about that.”

This is a RED LINE for any company on this planet to ever do business with this crime gang called Miracle Tele. Any service provider on this earth must put out clear and transparent numbers-prices for their services.

There is no “Our prices are changing according to the market” In telecommunications this does not exist (step to your nearest cell phone services provider, show him this email of Miracle Tele and he will drop dead from laughing when he reads it).

A company is obligated to inform its customers up in front of any changes considering the prices for their services, and these guys waited for a year - A YEAR! to announce that… or were they confronted with an avalanche of complaints and threats from their 40,000 users who found out that the hard way – by using their service.

They had a good idea, everything that came after it looks like one mega scam after another.

This is why more and more countries ban ICOs in their countries.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_coin_offering
ausie2019

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:36:06 AM

----------
------------

It seems I misunderstood what you've tried to tell me here (luckily my mates caught it).

If what you copy-pasted here is true – if this A-holes from Miracle Tele really wanna pull this through then… God bless mother Russia.

First, they lock your money on their website so that you can't withdraw it.

Then they blackmail you with »buy our sim card, activate it, use it, or forget about your money for good.«
A sim card that comes with a hidden cost, every month, a cost that can increase as it pleases them.

Then comes their cost revelation
»No, we're not really charging 0,2€ per minute, it's a bit more

How much more? No idea, not a word about it.

Which country? Same answer… zero data or "you'll find it out when you use it…" as did thousands of users whose complaints probably forced them to this revelation.

Now they wanna take the money they already stole and cut it, deflate - devaluate it so that a user who had 100€ would end up with… 25€ if he's lucky. Someone who had 200€ will get 50€ from this crime gang and so on. Nice one.

We will add this to the list of criminal offenses executed by Miracle Tele.

They should slowly consider changing their name to "Russia Crime Gang Incorporated." It's a way better fit for their style of business.

Thanks for the heads up.
Let me know if you find any other criminal behavior executed by Miracle Tele we might've missed so far.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2054

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:54:45 PM

I participated in the last bounty of Miracle Tele. We have received tokens for work that are expected to pay dividends (see the announcement at https://archive.fo/Ci4Zf, the bounty at https://archive.fo/xouZ8 and the project website at https://miracletele.com). Recently, people who have bought tokens on the open market or received tokens for work in the bounty have not received any awards. The team divided the erc-20 tokens into two types of "good" and "bad", although they are on the same smart contract. Don't trust them with your money. This is a very big risk!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
adjiepangestu

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:56:57 AM

It was clear for me that the project as scam as it forces users to unlock account for just 10euro without listing the tokens and they keep on pushing on it. There were no AMA, no good communication from team just abdtract anouncements. I have to say the telegram admin @Bowtiesarecool is also scamer since here strongly advocate the legitimate status of the project and ban for showing untrust.

I just checked the telegram and it turns out that CEO @miracleandrew has been inactive for a month, it looks like the CEO doesn't care anymore about this project and is trying to run away, they don't want to be said to be a scam by sending the latest news about Miracle tele via email, but it looks like it's no longer influential, people have lost faith in this project
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:39:40 AM

I'm a tele holder and have a lot of suspicions concerning the projects. Okay you've cut all the tokens bought from the outside sources for a lower to equalize the investors but to cut the reward rate after all. Yes your plan to attract more and more users was fruitful really.
And as I mentioned in another topic - when depositing to exchanges was enabled it showed the real price of the token.
ausie2019

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:38:48 PM

As some of you alerted me, you found a new glitch/scam on Miracletele website – Your tokens are DISAPPEARING!

I told you to keep your eyes on your profiles.

It all started yesterday when they reactivated the automated stacking, in other words, the website now adds the tokens automatically to stack as it did before all this shit started. Since then, your tokens from YOUR UPCOMING STACK got fewer with every new stack finished.
You received their emails that you have received your reward (peanuts), but your tokens are GONE… at least that is the case by those who notified me about it.

Okay, wait, they are not entirely gone, one can still see them under BALANCE – ACCOUNT – TOKEN – STACK – under it, you will (probably) find the correct number of your tokens.

If you check under RECENT TRANSACTION you will find all your missing tokens/sent rewards with no TRANSACTION ID.. this smells more and more like a computer glitch?

Another funny thing, under the same position you will find »waiting for transaction« as if it is not finished.

Ups, if you go under “MY WALLET” you can see the dreadful truth – maybe, maybe not, you will have a position under “keep tokens in stack” labeled as “STATUS OFF” and if you try to activate the status to on you get the “THESE TOKENS CANT BE STACKED ANY LONGER” response.

This means that their system throws out all your upcoming tokens from stack mode, once you receive your next reward! Bit by bit until there is nothing more left.

Yes, they are disappearing… by by tokens… by by your money… or not... who knows?

It could be that they are ending the reward scheme and this way say goodbye to you all.

By the 15.9 when ducks are back from their vacationing most of your tokens might be gone, and then you can all sing Kumbaya my money.
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1440

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:34:32 PM

Thank you for sharing your ideas with the community. None of this is reassuring. And even less the fact that the ceo does not communicate anymore.

Many people were wary of miracle tele since the beginning ... and they were probably right !  I'm afraid we will not learn much more on September 15th, though.  Roll Eyes
mattyforcrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 03:51:36 PM

Okay, wait, they are not entirely gone, one can still see them under BALANCE – ACCOUNT – TOKEN – STACK – under it, you will (probably) find the correct number of your tokens.

If you check under RECENT TRANSACTION you will find all your missing tokens/sent rewards with no TRANSACTION ID.. this smells more and more like a computer glitch?

Another funny thing, under the same position you will find »waiting for transaction« as if it is not finished.

Ups, if you go under “MY WALLET” you can see the dreadful truth – maybe, maybe not, you will have a position under “keep tokens in stack” labeled as “STATUS OFF” and if you try to activate the status to on you get the “THESE TOKENS CANT BE STACKED ANY LONGER” response.

This means that their system throws out all your upcoming tokens from stack mode, once you receive your next reward! Bit by bit until there is nothing more left.

Yes, they are disappearing… by by tokens… by by your money… or not... who knows?

It could be that they are ending the reward scheme and this way say goodbye to you all.

By the 15.9 when ducks are back from their vacationing most of your tokens might be gone, and then you can all sing Kumbaya my money.

I kept sending my tokens to my private address and selling them after they got unstacked, which worked fine until today.

My recent transaction is stuck on 'Waiting for transaction' for over 12h now and I have the suspicion I won't get them at all.
BUT so far they still show up in the 'My Wallet' tab and nothing is missing, so there is still a chance they don't steal my tokens.
Also getting the 'Tokens cant be stacked any longer' message when I try to restack, but we won't ever get a pay-out anyway so dumping them would be the best move anyway.

Kind of wishing I sold them all when the price was super high, always getting too greedy  Roll Eyes
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:39:16 PM

My recent transaction is stuck on 'Waiting for transaction' for over 12h now and I have the suspicion I won't get them at all.
BUT so far they still show up in the 'My Wallet' tab and nothing is missing, so there is still a chance they don't steal my tokens.
Also getting the 'Tokens cant be stacked any longer' message when I try to restack, but we won't ever get a pay-out anyway so dumping them would be the best move anyway.

Kind of wishing I sold them all when the price was super high, always getting too greedy  Roll Eyes

There on MiracleTele platform under TOKENS tab is a button to export wallet and then is possible to log in directly into MiracleTele account etherum address (with MyEhterWallet for instance) and send tele tokens out.
samzamma

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:43:34 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4330150.msg52391762#msg52391762
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: