Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracle Tele Is a Scam Stay Away  (Read 4457 times)
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 01:52:25 PM

Hello MiracleTele, nice from you to drop by, how about you start doing your job and promote what you build so far… not with Africans, Mexicans, or Lord of the rings, but on a worldwide platform.

Keep your promises to your investors, or face the music.

Excellent post,

now I don't know how much of Mr.Roman Golod's recent newsletter is telling the truth, but at some point there was a semblance of legitimacy
in this company called Miracle Tele. It's unfortunate if what they say is true regarding the African adventure, a very controversial and objectionable place to begin any expansion projects, but water under the bridge.

What really sank the reputation of the company (and TELE price) is then to play games with the investors, going against their original terms of service for stacking and white paper and outright stupid tactics like differentiating between identical tokens bought from different sources.

I hope Mr.Golod can fix these issues at once, if he has any hope of restoring the reputation and business of Miracle Tele.

kazu83m

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:46:27 AM

damn i can only stack a certain amount of token now the one i purchased, and not the one i received for free, wtf i do with them, with token i can't stack, cause i can't even move them to send in another wallet...

btw do you know how i can withdraw my earnings?

https://i.imgur.com/hvxaR0n.png

ausie2019

Activity: 47
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:10:26 PM

btw do you know how i can withdraw my earnings?

You're in the same boat as all the other MiracleTele investors.

The amount of money you could withdraw is too small (I think you must have at least 10€ for a withdrawal).

The other money is waiting for MiracleTele to figure out what they will do with their mess of a company, as stated in one of their previous emails.

Purchasing their sim-card would be the most stupid thing you could do here.

Again, money is for them no problem, whatever they did, the 14+millions they got from you, their investors, and the monthly super-income from their phone customers as the extra money they're getting from monthly fees for phone numbers… and the list goes on and on; all this tells even an illiterate monkey that money is no issue for Miracletele.

MiracleTele must clear up whatever bugs they got in their heads and start operating as a company.

At the moment, MiracleTele holds your money ransom with their blackmail-email "purchase our sim-card or forget your money."

The amount you have is to small to go alone against them, you could try to find others from your country on Telegram and start a group (class action lawsuit) against MiracleTele, or even better, get yourself a pro-bono lawyer; especially the young ones, those who just started their careers are hungry for cases like this (I know, I've been there).

But all this has time. MiracleTele has an option to fix the mess caused by their behavior and decisions.
You can only sit and wait for their decision.

If it's the right one, you all might one day look back at these days with a smile on your faces and money in your pockets.

If MiracleTele makes the wrong decision, then... then the hunt is on.
ausie2019

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:00:01 AM

A reminder for all MiracleTele INVESTORS,

tomorrow is 15-9-2019, the day which an unsigned (anonymous) Miracletele’s email from Aug 28,2019 picked as:

“All current withdrawal requests have been reverted to your hold balances. After Sept 15, 2019, they will be recalculated based on the company’s actual profits and promptly paid out to you and other token holders.”

The latest email from MiracleTele from Sept 10, 2019, contradicted this with the statement:

“I am Roman Golod, the new director of the MiracleTele company I took all possible anti-crisis measures to address the debts Salaries and rewards ARE NOW PAID OFF IN A USUAL MANNER.”

The part “I took all possible anti-crisis measures to address the debts Salaries and rewards are now paid off in a usual manner” would according to our lawyer team mean that MiracleTele officially announced to pay out ALL MONEY they are holding ransom with their blackmail-email in which they demanded from you, their INVESTORS, to purchase and use their sim-cards.

In a way that is good news. The email, however, does not specify a date on which the 100% payout will be executed, is it 15.09 or 10.12.2019, the date which Mr. Golod mentioned in his writing.

Whichever date it is, it would be nice from Mr. Golod to step forward and once for all clarify – officially apologize, for the blackmail attempt (buy our sim-cards or forget your money) executed against the MiracleTele INVESTORS in the company’s email from Aug 29, 2019.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 01:17:19 PM

Dang I purchased the sim-card as I fell for that letter. It took me 10 Euro that I deposited to activate account. Waiting for tomorrow Undecided
kazu83m

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:03:22 PM

Dang I purchased the sim-card as I fell for that letter. It took me 10 Euro that I deposited to activate account. Waiting for tomorrow Undecided

my sim card has been shipped, now i'm waiting for it, let see if i can withdraw later
ausie2019

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:07:17 AM

In a way, that is good.
You now have proof that they executed their blackmail by allowing you to make such a purchase.

If they allow you to withdraw your money AFTER you activate their sim card, then, congratulations MiracleTele, you are officially a financial crime gang.

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/what-is-a-ponzi-scheme-31483

»If you believe you have been the victim of a Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme, or would like someone to analyze a potential investment opportunity to ensure that you do not become the victim of such a scheme, you should contact a local attorney with experience in financial and securities law. You can find a list of attorneys in your area by visiting our Law Firms page.”

Here’s what I love when dealing with international court cases, it takes only one case in whichever country on this planet to pinpoint a company as what it is. No matter if the case is ongoing, was settled outside court, or dismissed by a court, each followed-up case in any court on this planet would automatically see this as a red flag against the company since someone else already started a similar investigation.

This resembles a domino effect against the defendant – aka the accused company. Courts and judges always dig deep into the history of the company and its business, which includes every single person connected to the company before the case starts.

Make sure you keep all the data you got from MiracleTele, from emails to screenshots of your account on their website, including the one with your sim-card order. Lawyers will need every single piece of evidence.

The first-original team from MiracleTele was stupid enough to leave tons of track of their activities, which is why this more and more resembles to a hit and run of a single person than a company. Either way, the company is responsible for their actions, and the funds they received.

If they don’t get their ducks in a row, and this ends in courts, no judge, court, tribunal, or magistrate will show mercy to their made-up excuse, “dishonest partners in Africa.”

There is no such thing as Africans in the financial business. AFRICA IS A CONTINENT.

A company does not do financial business with a continent, it can only do business with a specific legal entity in a particular country.
WTIPAsset

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:05:40 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 10:33:14 PM by WTIPAsset

In a way, that is good.
You now have proof that they executed their blackmail by allowing you to make such a purchase.

If they allow you to withdraw your money AFTER you activate their sim card, then, congratulations MiracleTele, you are officially a financial crime gang.

»If you believe you have been the victim of a Ponzi scheme or pyramid scheme, or would like someone to analyze a potential investment opportunity to ensure that you do not become the victim of such a scheme, you should contact a local attorney with experience in financial and securities law. You can find a list of attorneys in your area by visiting our Law Firms page.”

Here’s what I love when dealing with international court cases, it takes only one case in whichever country on this planet to pinpoint a company as what it is. No matter if the case is ongoing, was settled outside court, or dismissed by a court, each followed-up case in any court on this planet would automatically see this as a red flag against the company since someone else already started a similar investigation.

This resembles a domino effect against the defendant – aka the accused company. Courts and judges always dig deep into the history of the company and its business, which includes every single person connected to the company before the case starts.

Make sure you keep all the data you got from MiracleTele, from emails to screenshots of your account on their website, including the one with your sim-card order. Lawyers will need every single piece of evidence.

The first-original team from MiracleTele was stupid enough to leave tons of track of their activities, which is why this more and more resembles to a hit and run of a single person than a company. Either way, the company is responsible for their actions, and the funds they received.

If they don’t get their ducks in a row, and this ends in courts, no judge, court, tribunal, or magistrate will show mercy to their made-up excuse, “dishonest partners in Africa.”

There is no such thing as Africans in the financial business. AFRICA IS A CONTINENT.

A company does not do financial business with a continent, it can only do business with a specific legal entity in a particular country.

think you should wait if they lost money they lost money but they seem to be trying to recover the money and some money just got put on hold and pay outs reduced, maybe the problem will be fixed over time and any action you take would make the situation worse,
 means more people lose out, that kind of action means people lose out as well. better to wait and see. could just be someone stole their money and therefore the are not as much profits as before because technically they took a loss.

you can wait and see the crisis measures seem obvious. you have to wait till whenever they claim they are fixing the problem.

lost profits if someone else stole the cash they had by being shady, probably got tricked by a Nigerian scammer or something pretending to be a government official or telecommunication owner. common trick, they always take peoples money and get seriously rich from scamming unsuspecting victims into a scam.

can't be a ponzi scheme, because a mobile company is a regular payment as long as you use the network the money is coming from users, a ponzi scheme is more coming from the bottom of a chain, not paying customers who use a service that is different.

a ponzi scheme is different to a mobile phone operation system, think this is more like a cooperative system, if they get scammed you got scammed by the people who tricked them into believing they ran a mobile phone operation to expand into Africa.

and if anything you'd have to track them down, the people who in Africa scammed them to get the cash back, the is a youtube channel that knows how to track them,  was watching youtube the other week where this guy talks to these e-mail scammers and tracks where they are from you can find them, and you could probably get the money back if the company found them.

the Nigerian scammer is a well known concept, so they have been scammed by something similar.
a fake African Tele communication manager who was really just living in a hut somewhere in Ghana or Nigeria, has taken them for a fortune but they could actually find them.

you are going to punish the company for a mistake because someone scammed them, from Africa somewhere probably Nigeria or Ghana, most likely.

they probably should of taken a different more careful approach before believing who they are talking to, these Nigerian scammers are experts at conning people out of cash.
this guy's channel highlights what they do. certainly personally think they have been scammed by something like this,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAPrhJwVweWZA8GEPoClSdw/videos

sound like they believed a fairy tale and a bunch of Nigerian scammer took the cash based on blatant deceptions and got seriously rich from that,

the way the company can find them that guy's channel goes over, all they have to do, is pretend they are interested in doing another big money deal from another company, and track them with links. and they can find the location data of where they are, and get the cash back.

the real people that owe the money are probably from Nigeria, would say Nigerian scammers, but could be from another country but Nigeria is more well known for these scams.

believed to be true they got tricked by a Nigerian Scammers.
so they took a big loss and they panicked and they probably lost a-lot of money via a transaction and totally panicked rather than being criminals themselves they fell victim to criminals.
ausie2019

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:12:36 AM

»

believed to be true they got tricked by a Nigerian Scammers.

Some of the things you wrote make sense, most of them is complete bonkers, mate.

“can’t be a ponzi scheme - a ponzi scheme is different to a mobile phone operation system”

I never wrote this is a Ponzi but a stupid-ass group of people who have no idea how to run a business.

“the people who in Africa scammed them to get the cash back - the Nigerian scammer is a well known concept…”

Yes it is a 200 year old trick:

https://www.ranker.com/list/history-of-the-nigerian-prince-scam/melissa-brinks

That’s why no one with a working brain would ever think off doing financial business in Africa, not even if you put a gun to one’s head.

The first rule in business these days is - do the background check before you sign a cheque!

If they are literate in English, a single search through Google would give them the answer – hands off Africa – period!

“probably got tricked by a Nigerian scammer or something pretending to be a government official or telecommunication owner. a common trick, they always take peoples money and get seriously rich from scamming unsuspecting victims into a scam. - a fake African Telecommunication manager who was really just living in a hut somewhere in Ghana or Nigeria, has taken them for a fortune”

Mate, seriously, what’s wrong with your brain?

Why would a company (Miracletele) which deals with a state of the art communication service, connected with blockchain, which only goal is to introduce new, cutting edge apps, go and do business in one of the most deprived, backyard, previous-century continents, which telecommunication system is famous only for

https://businesstech.co.za/news/telecommunications/291446/spam-calling-is-getting-worse-in-south-africa-its-among-the-worst-in-the-world/

And even if all that you wrote is true, even if they have been that stupid (my kangaroo wouldn’t fall for a trick like that) even with all that in mind, they have no right to:

- Ban their users and investors from their chat system on Telegram
- Lie about what goes on in their company to their investors
- Keep changing rules and lies as it fits them
- Blackmail their investors with BUY OUR SIM CARD OR KISS YOUR MONEY GOODBYE!

Wait, that actually does sound like a Nigeria scam. Great, you actually found something that makes sense in this fiasco they have created.

But, you’re right, it could easily be they are trying to fix the mess which they have created, which however does not give them the right to BLACKMAIL THEIR INVESTORS, the reward for such behavior is simple – JAIL!

On the other hand, they could be sitting this very moment somewhere at Black sea, sipping vodka and laughing their asses off at the stupidity of their investors who are purchasing their sim cards, pushing even more money to their secret bank accounts, while their website runs on auto-mode...

... until they one day decide to shut it down.
fratelc

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:44:30 AM

--------- Forwarded message ---------
Od: MiracleTelecom <do_not_reply@miracletele.com>
Date: V tor., 17. sep. 2019 ob 11:15
Subject: Important News and Further Plans

http://shrani.si/f/x/Cm/1ZmuVUt7/miraclenews.jpg
eelorriaga

Activity: 4

Soy lo que soy. Alguien dbe serlo.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 06:43:57 PM

i have not recover my balance still although is more than september 15th.
i cant also withdraw even i have an active and correctly linked to my account simcard.
i am thinking on starting legal actions as stated above.
fratelc

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:43:24 PM

i have not recover my balance still although is more than september 15th.
i cant also withdraw even i have an active and correctly linked to my account simcard.

Dear User,
Thank you for contacting Miracle Tele Customer Care.

It is on hold until the news. Please be patient and wait.
ausie2019

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:06:57 AM

Wait or don't wait, that is the question.

Whatever you do, do not make a move – contact anyone at Miracletele, before you do the following:
Decide if you wanna do this alone or join a class action lawsuit.

Unless you're a millionaire (in which case you will ignore anything I wrote, since you already have a lawyer) you should get more guns on board, in other words, contact Miracletele users on Telegram, and this forum, especially those from your country, but also others.

Start gathering evidence, screenshots from your accounts, download PDF-s of your payments, anything that is available on their website, and there are tons of data your lawyer and court will be happy to use.
In yesterday's email, Miracletele for the first time officially ADMITTED EXECUTING THEIR BLACKMAIL, by sending out sim-cards in THOUSANDS to their users. Great news for any court or judge, because Miracletele no longer can pledge »a single mistake, a glitch in the system.«

They did it, it is criminal, and the reward/punishment is jail.

However, your goal is to get your money, I presume. Therefore your should do what you lawyer advises you, which, I presume will be to contact Miracletele once you have all the evidence against them collected.

Make sure you do this through an email they don't know it is yours or in any way connected to your Miracletele account (to avoid erasing your data from their website.)

Search for financial police/Internet fraud department in your country; they might have different names, but each country has them.

Once you have all this gathered you, or your lawyer (or lawyers) will contact Miracletele with a simple email (not linked to your account on Miracletele), informing them they have a certain amount of time to open all of their blackmail-locked accounts of all their investors.

You can provide them the number of investors that have joined you with their data available on Miracletele website (no names, or from where they are, just a number) with the blackmail email you all have received, including their confession of executing the blackmail by receiving the payments, issuing the sim-cards. You have all this in their meails, black on white.

Why contacting Miracletele first before you go to court? Simply, because I still believe this is a work of completely incapable group of people, who are stupid enough thinking they will get away with it, having no idea what a financial blackmail is and what is its punishment.

Once they realize the power of courts, which can easily shut down their phone service if necessary in the process, they will think twice which way to take.

If you simply start a case in a court, you will get some satisfaction, but most probably also drove Miracletele into bankruptcy… others will start similar cases in their countries which will cause an avalanche against Miracletele and end in its annihilation.

If you go alone against them, they will most probably ignore you, that is the worst path when dealing with Internet-related financial crimes.

If you confront them, armed with other investors, which Miracletele blackmailed into ordering – buying – paying - and using their sim-cards by locking their money, then, you have a strong case and Miracletele only two options:

1-They can start acting as a company and open all accounts as they have promised, regardless if their investors are using their sim-cards or not, or…

2… take the legal path, which will cement their names as criminals in the history of ICOs, case, after, case – country, after country, jail sentence after jail sentence.

Take your time and don't rush it.

These guys at Miracletele might be good when it comes to dealing with telecommunication stuff, but have zero experience at what it means dealing with investors' money and legal consequences it brings if you blackmail your investors with criminal demands - as they did.
eelorriaga

Activity: 4

Soy lo que soy. Alguien dbe serlo.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 02:42:29 PM

http://prntscr.com/p7szbj
yesterday i send an email in spanish and in less than an hour i get an answer.
yesterday also i asked about frozen withdrawalls and no one has answer me.
the sim card is linked
http://prntscr.com/p7t10p
ausie2019

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:35:05 AM

http://prntscr.com/p7szbj
yesterday i send an email in spanish and in less than an hour i get an answer.
yesterday also i asked about frozen withdrawalls and no one has answer me.
the sim card is linked
http://prntscr.com/p7t10p

Stalling is the name of the game.

The longer they keep up this, the more dodo-ducks will buy their sim-cards, get into their system, pour more money to their accounts.

For those of you who never dealt with ICO’s, here’s how deep a scam can go when one takes its time to set up a fake business:

https://www.quora.com/

Yep, they have it all, working tool/product, debit cards, official celebs who promoted their business.

"Notably, $32 million Centra Tech garnered celebrity support (most famously from DJ Khaled), but was exposed for ICO fraud back in April of 2018, according to Fortune. The company was sued for misleading investors and lying about products, among other fraudulent activities.”

Read it, every line, and among it, you will find, the MiracleTele model.
CoinBC

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:26:57 AM

Now adays everyone is scamming lol .
fratelc

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 12:11:01 PM

Now adays everyone is scamming lol .

All you need is a miracle. The rest is small talk.  Shocked
kazu83m

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:48:01 AM

got my famous sim card, but i cant activate it, what a joke...
unbranded a white blank plastic card

https://i.imgur.com/b9JCmwH.jpg
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1440

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:00:45 AM

At least you'll be able to scratch your car windshield next winter with this item Smiley
ausie2019

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:50:25 PM

Did you follow the instructions for the card's activation?

You must somehow link it to their website and your account.

No idea how that goes, I'm just repeating something a kangaroo forwarded me.

https://www.facebook.com/MiracleTele/posts/its-really-easy-to-use-miracle-tele-sim-card-and-the-only-thing-you-need-to-do-t/305017976951694/

Or step by step:

Connect your device to wifi – enter phone settings – go to mobile networks and add a new APN indicating miracletele.com in the APN field.

Activation – login to your account on miracletele.com click on activate Simcard in your member area and follow the instructions.

Get a number - https://miracletele.com/operator/

And pray to God you don't pick one of those numbers that'll cost you 15€ or more per month.

Ups there's also a fee for the activation of your phone number – 6€.

Yep, it suddenly doesn't look so cheap anymore, doesn't it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: