Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in crypto a good idea?  (Read 10494 times)
Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 06:26:52 AM

i'm never get answer for that question for my self lol. late or not you'll get the answer after you have experience about cryptocurrency market. but i think invest in crypto is very good idea because the liquidity is high, take a look coinmarketcap top 10 coins to make you choose easier what coin you wanna buy. here some tips from me : try to research market condition, good exchange, good coin/token, be patience to buy youll get your time, do it with your own risk, and learn from your mistakes. good luck Cheesy

www.bitcoinisle.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:38:09 AM

Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea. Now it became very easy, for example, you can buy crypto with a bot or your credit card using such services as changelly or shapeshift. However, does easy means good? Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?
Nothing is too late unless you are ready. If you are willing, the market still has things for you if you know how to exploit them.
Try and invest, maybe you will be a talented investor. Wink

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:50:29 AM

Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea. Now it became very easy, for example, you can buy crypto with a bot or your credit card using such services as changelly or shapeshift. However, does easy means good? Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?
If you are talking o bitcoin, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin market because the vale that bitcoin has now can grow over 3x in the coming bull run, so if you put money now in the market and it grows by 3x before the end of next year, I believe that it is will be counted as a good investment, so I would never tell you that it is late to invest in cryptocurrency because it is not late.

Mind you, there are some altcoins that is already too late to invest in because they are dyeing away from the market already after being pumped, and after they have already been dumped also by investment, most altcoins are not late at all for any investor to invest in now, because they have the lowest value for investment right now. So you should get your money in bitcoin and altcoins market now.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:40:27 AM

Investing in crypto market is a good idea. But you cannot expect too much from the market unlike in the past. Cryptocurrency is like a stock market and a project needs time to grow. So you should wait for long to get benefits.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 07:56:28 AM

If you are talking o bitcoin, it is never too late to invest in bitcoin market because the vale that bitcoin has now can grow over 3x in the coming bull run, so if you put money now in the market and it grows by 3x before the end of next year, I believe that it is will be counted as a good investment, so I would never tell you that it is late to invest in cryptocurrency because it is not late.

Mind you, there are some altcoins that is already too late to invest in because they are dyeing away from the market already after being pumped, and after they have already been dumped also by investment, most altcoins are not late at all for any investor to invest in now, because they have the lowest value for investment right now. So you should get your money in bitcoin and altcoins market now.
Well, many newbies always think it's too late to start investing in crypto but as you say, this thinking is a mistake when it's not too late here because this market still fluctuates in a very regular way, creating opportunities for people who know how to use it. However, I will not deny that when we are late, we will have many disadvantages, we will need more rigorous and safe calculations, and to make sure all these factors are good, we need to consider whether our selves are qualified and skilled or not, the idea is good but it still needs someone who takes full advantage of it

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:02:09 AM

There is no definitively positive or negative answer. There are pros (big profit) and cons (big risk). You must decide for yourself whether or not to take risks.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:25:16 PM

Investing in Crypto is an excellent choice for investing. As a beginner, you should learn about trading crypto coins. Investing in Crypto, in my opinion, is more challenging and able to produce something big. But you also have to be prepared with risk.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 01:48:40 PM

Despite the fact that cryptocurrency has been made known and adopted by some individuals, it is still considered to be a new innovation that many individuals and groups are yet to accept - in terms of its usage. Investing in it now, is indeed a good idea, because its innovation is the one with a good prospect.

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:29:17 PM

Investing in Crypto is an excellent choice for investing. As a beginner, you should learn about trading crypto coins. Investing in Crypto, in my opinion, is more challenging and able to produce something big. But you also have to be prepared with risk.
Yes your right on that, every person who wants to enter into crypto investing should learn everything about trading and investing and not blame thereselves if there investment went wrong.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:08:04 PM

You can buy now and it's not too late dude but i suggest you to understand the crypto currency itself before you can start your journey in the crypto. You should learn all of the advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency. Before that and you can start to learn more about the volatility and liquidity which become the main part in crypto.
The project should be the main consideration before you start to put your money in crypto and just use the money that you can afford to lose.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:54:59 PM

I would rather invest in real state instead in crypto for me.   i dont know what other people will do ,cause some will say  that crypto is the biggest opportunity thats why everyone should invest on it. 

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:02:54 PM

Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?

You have asked an open ended question here because you didn't mention any particular coin you intend to buy, so that you get a standard advise from people you want to buy the coin too or those who already have it.

If you mentioned a particular coin, it will be better.

Of course investing in cryptocurrency is a nice idea but don't buy shit coins because it will just be there occupying space in your wallet or block folio. Shocked
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:20:12 PM

its never too late to invest in cryptocurrency my friend
all you need to do is only knew how to choose a good crypto before investing,,
because you are a newbie, i think its better to for you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum first  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:24:05 PM

It depend on your goals if you have some reserve funds and can hodl for few years than it is good time to dive in as some big news are on the way. I hope this could start the next bull rally for what everyone is waiting for from last few months. But there is golden rule always invest what you can afford to lose.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:38:50 PM

Investing in crypto like any other investment involves risk. Also, you should know whether you are investing for short term, mid term or long term. Doing proper research before investing is required, that's what is referred to as taking calculated risk. Most altcoins especially dipped massively and adding some now to your portfolio is not a bad idea in my opinion. As for me 50% of my portfolio is BTC and 50% is altcoins (ETH, EOS, TRX, ATOM, LINK, ICX).
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:03:36 PM

The reason why we should invest in bitcoin now is because of the performance we have seen in the past. Just imagine buying bitcoin in January this year at $3150 and sell at the current price of over$10,000! I think it is the best thing that could have happened to any investor this year. Therefore I will advise you to buy now that you can still get it cheap.
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:18:40 PM

Crypto purchase via credit card is indeed an easy way, I quess. because buying of crypto is now more sophisticated and can be very easily obtained. regarding whether or not crypto depends on what product you are buying. if the product is certainly this will produce something profitable and vice versa.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:20:01 PM

It's never been too late to everyone if they really want to invest in bitcoin in the first place. The price may fluctuate but you will have the chance to make more profit if you know how to deal with the fluctuation in the market. Invest now and hodl until you are satisfied with the price to sell.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:28:28 PM

Not doing so would be a huge mistake, mostly forgetting good altcoins that lost more than a 95% of ICO price despite still having a team working hard, and delivering.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:14:39 PM

It goona be a good and profitable investment if you are willing to take the risk and find comfort within. Cause if not, you'll just throwing your money away.
Investment is a big challenge and what we must have to do is to prepared for any possible things to happen and find each solution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: