Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in crypto a good idea?  (Read 10494 times)
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:24:19 AM

It's never too late to buy bitcoin especially as prices are currently sideaway, but you also have to realize that cryptocurrency is very risky if you are not careful in trading, surely you also already know when to buy and when to sell it.
Now there are lots of conveniences to buy crytocurrency like buying it using credit cards
According to my analysis, Bitcoin is the best investment in this market but the volatility of Bitcoin makes many investors nervous. During the past 2 months, the value of Bitcoin has only decreased and that has greatly affected investor sentiment during this period. Maybe investing in Bitcoin is a good choice but you should be more careful because this year there are many big surprises and we cannot predict what will happen next.

If you trust the crypto market, spend a small amount of money to buy Bitcoin and keep that coin for at least 3 years because there will be times when you will have high profits. Of course the risk can be very high and you should consider carefully

There is also an article for investment saying that cryptocurrency is one of the top investment option second to real estate. Just like real estate if you really want to have a good outcome you really need to sit that investment for a couple of years the cons that I can see, unlike in the real estate there is an assurance that the price will raise compare to crypto we are just only saying it will have a good price in the future but we dont have assurance to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:30:12 PM

For many investors in the cryptocurrency market, investments in new projects have become very profitable.  Of course, this was relevant in 2016 and 2017, when the interest in cryptocurrency was very large and investing in ico companies with a 50 percent discount, and then selling tokens several times more expensive after listing, you could get a huge income.  Nevertheless, ico companies seemed a simple way to raise money from investors, while the developers were not very worried about the quality and prospects of their project.  But today, thanks to IEO and rating trading exchanges, new projects are of higher quality and have clear indicators of future prospects.  After all, the investment climate is not yet the main indicator of success.  But by investing in a specific and promising project, this can multiply your contributions several times after the implementation of the project.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:51:40 PM

As many have already noticed here, it's important to understand whether you want to get rich quick or are ready to wait, possibly for a long time, and invest in the future. Investing is always a risk, and cryptocurrency is no exception.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:26:26 PM

It will be a good idea to invest in cryptocurrency only if you are able to choose good and potential coins. There are hundreds of coins, some good and some bad. So you need to be aware before investing. Some good investment coins I know so far are BNB, Huobi coin, bittorrent, Beam, and Bitcoin. You can search on the internet to find other good investment coins.

Here, you must adhere to certain rules. Frequent currency conversion increases the number of lost funds by paying a transaction fee. You must invest in projects paying in Bitcoins and not another cryptocurrency. In addition to the classic strategies for making money on Bitcoin, an option similar to a deposit in a bank has recently gained popularity. You can invest in bitcoin and receive a percentage. The amount of interest directly depends on the amount invested.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:17:28 PM

Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea. Now it became very easy, for example, you can buy crypto with a bot or your credit card using such services as changelly or shapeshift. However, does easy means good? Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?

easy doesn't mean good
because you should know what you want to buy first mate ?
so, learn first before earn is the best idea, remember about the risk, you can lose your money anytime if you choose the wrong coins

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:39:50 PM

Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea. Now it became very easy, for example, you can buy crypto with a bot or your credit card using such services as changelly or shapeshift. However, does easy means good? Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?
You called yourself a “Trader” yet asking about this nonsense question!?the way you express yourself there’s no sign of yours being a newbie(ofcourse not looking to your newbie account.)

But crypto whenever there’s a chance in your knowledge that my bring you profit because no matter what we said still you will be the one to decide and buy.

But as what the general advice in the whole crypto”invest the amount you can afford to lose” and never rush,take place to keep the patience and never panic specially if you’re investing in Bitcoin
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:40:19 PM

everyone on this forum will surely say "of course it's a good idea"...  if your doubt is still greater than your beliefs, I suggest you invest in the top 10 cryptocurrencies circulating in the market...  just a suggestion from me, investing in cryptocurrency is more profitable than investing in other things.. wait till Bitcoin Bullish again, then your investment today will multiply.

VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:02:18 PM

first of all you need to decide if you are a trader or an investor
second thing - crypto is the best investment right now if you understand investment, because its tax efficient, very easy, you can do it anytime and cant hold your investment privately. its much different than any other traditional investment that take hidden taxes or managment taxes , and cut your earnings massively.
3rd thing - its individual for every one. it can be a good idea for one and not a good idea for other . depends on you really
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 10:26:25 PM

First of all study the space and determine that for yourself so you wont blame any one for your investment Basically you are here because of crypto so i think that mean you know one or two and there is a basic interest for sure so make your choice man

MathGame

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:29:40 PM

It's is not a good time to buy crypto because the cryptocurrency market is unstable at the moment. You wait for a month or two for the market to stabilize before making any serious investment.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:48:20 PM

Investing in crypto or bitcoin is great idea to made a right decision, That's why there are many people continue to asopt and invest in crypto because they know how it works as investment.
Your not too late to invest all ypu gonna do is learn well the importance of crypto befor einvesting because I do not like to blane you is better because nothing easy in this world to earn money always have a risk, ypu need to learn it how to minimized.
bysmf2000

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:11:49 AM

are you a trader or an investor, if you an investor my suggest to you to buy some bitcoin for now because the price is cheap and good for long investment. And if you a trader, everyday you can make profit but with your experience,with your analysis about the coin you trade

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:41:03 AM

It's ok to buy using shapeshift it's on board on Exodus and on Jaxx but Changelly I don't think so, there's so many scam and bad reports about Changelly better do a research before including it in a post and recommending it, you can buy anytime as long as you have the funds how can you buy when you don't have funds to buy even if the price is on the floor.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:59:52 AM

Investing in crypto or bitcoin is great idea to made a right decision, That's why there are many people continue to asopt and invest in crypto because they know how it works as investment.
Investing in crypto is profitable and risky, thats what newbie needs to know that its not easy to earn you have to wait for the perfect time on when to take profit.

Though cryptocurrency are existing for few years now still its not too late to engage yourself in crypto, in fact this is a perfect timing to invest since majority of cryptos are declining.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:17:23 AM

It is never too late for everyone, in my opinion investing in cryptocurrencies is good and if in the beginning if you have a loss, do not worry, consider it an experience for the next time, my advice is to use the money you can lose. Cryptocurrencies are always risky, but the value of them is extremely large.In order to become a more successful trader, you have to cultivate knowledge because knowledge is power. Learn about it before you invest.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:35:36 AM

Well, I think it is still a good time to buy since the prices just went down a bit. It also depends on how long are you planning to hold your investment. If you will buy now and be patient to wait for the next bull-run, you can earn a lot from it. Just be patient and enjoy buying cheap cryprocurrency.

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:37:16 AM

Hello! I'm a newbie trader, and I want to know if investing in crypto is a good idea.

Investing in crypto is indeed a very good idea. But you also need to be aware of the risks. Cryptocurrency price movements that are very volatile not only have the potential to gain profits, but also pose risks. In this case, investors can experience large losses in just a short time. Also make sure you invest in potential coins.

Should I buy crypto now or it's too late?

It is not to late. It is good time to buy because the price is still low. But remember to buy potential coin. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance and Doge
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:33:18 PM

Now is the perfect time to buy into crypto. We're still in somewhat of a slump and almost everything is on clearance. Just be careful and research everything you intend to invest in. There are a lot of scams out there that are just looking to take your free money. If you can, try to stick to top coins on coinmarketcap.com. You will not get scammed by any of those. If you are patient and wait for the market to uptrend again, you'll end up very happy you got in when you did at these low prices.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 07:22:23 PM

Everybody thinks that investing in cryptocurrency is a good idea, and I personally think it is, because in cryptocurrency you can gain invaluable experience and earn money

Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:56:17 AM

BTC or anything else, I'm not going to tell you what to invest in but I'll say this. What you choose to invest in depends on what you think Blockchain will be used for in future, and what you think the regulatory environment will be, or will Blockchain even still exist in its current form. If you think that currency is the best use-case, then that would lead to one set of conclusions about what to invest in. If you think that currency is the best use-case but you think governments will crack down, pushing Cryptocurrency usage into grey markets that rely on anonymity and true Fungibility, that would lead to another set of conclusions. If you think that non-currency use-cases will carry the day, that would lead to yet another set of conclusions and within this broad non-currency category, there are a ton of other sub-categories to think about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: