Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are airdrops profitable and worth my time ?  (Read 5431 times)
barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:51:27 PM

OP, you’re not the first person that has experienced this kind of problem. It has happened to me several times and that is the reason why I decided to quit airdrops because they are only going to waste your time for a free work. I have done a lot of airdrops ever since I joined this community and none of them has paid, they all just wasted my time and at the end of it I never got paid for the work I did.

You shouldn’t be wasting your time in that, it is best for you that you choose signature campaigns and look for the ones that are legit or you can get into trading if you know how to do it. There are lots of other things that you can take part in, airdrops is not the only thing there is here, there are lots of other jobs as well.

Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:01:04 PM

This is not the best time to invest your time in airdrops and bounties
You have to be selected by a real good project to worth your time, I suggest you to research more and think if this worths your time

If you say this is not the best time to invest in airsrops, then I will concur with you. I can't remember the last time I involved myself in airdrops but bounties are really cool when you get into a good project with good allocations. Airdrop is something I don't think I will indulge in anymore.
oxgroth

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:02:51 PM

They were proftable several years ago. In 2019 only few were profitable a bit. But actually its not so much money

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 02:28:33 PM

From my point of view, or till now what I have experienced, airdrops don't give us profits unless we add up tokens participating in ICO/IEO or in bounties.
Airdrop rewards are so small that even it does not fulfill withdrawal conditions from the exchanges.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:36:35 PM

Most airdrops nowadays seem like a waste of time to me. I suppose a couple here and there may be worth doing, but good luck finding the good ones.

Bounties may be a little better, if you find a bounty that pays out in btc in eth (again, pretty rare). Or worst case, at least a bounty that pays out it token on a set schedule, so at the very least you know you'll get something out of it. Too many coins lately do the bounty thing, then cancel payouts due to low interest (or to be accurate, not enough money made from their ico/sale).
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:55:03 PM

Hello everyone, i just want to ask you guys if airdrops really profitable and can i make some serious profits and how to do it in the right way. Because i started about a month ago i registered in more than 20 different airdrop bounties. All these airdrops pretending to give away from 5 to 100$ just by doing some easy tasks as following or retweeting on Twitter. But since that time i got only 4 tokens and 3 of them are worthless.
I feel like i got scammed and wasted my time for nothing. By looking at other people saying that they are getting profits of it I'm wondering if i did something wrong or i just need to wait more.
And another question is how can i sell these tokens?

not only you have experienced this, I have also participated in a number of bounties and airdrops, but only a few tokens that provide rewards, although not large enough, the real problem is because of the many scam projects now, so we have to be more selective in choosing bounties and airdrops, of all many airdrops that we follow will certainly provide profits in the future, you should not give up just because it has failed several times and did not get the expected profit, everything takes time and process so be patient

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:59:37 PM

I’m not a fan of airdrops. What is given for free, can not have much value. In bounties at least you do smth. But amsweing the question in topic - depends on the value of your time.

Well, sometimes airdrops have no value.
That's why if you just do it and hope for the airdrop, I'm sure a lot of time is wasted. Try to do bounty and airdrop, with that maybe time won't be wasted because bounty has more value.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:17:30 PM

Try to forget airdrop because now there are so many airdrops that don't give anything, they are just waste of time. if you want to join airdrop then do it when you have lots of time, don't expect from airdrop it's better to use your time to join bounty

103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:28:21 PM

It could be a two way thing, in the sense that it could be profitable if you find good projects that pay in volume but this is very rare, the last of such I know of was hydro.
No because you could fill hundreds of forms and get very little of the token air dropped not even up to $1 if it eventually trades. You should do airdrop with spare time and engage in other meaningful and profitable stuff.

TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:58:28 PM

Channel your energy and time towards bounty, even in bounty you need to do some research for it to be profitable, recently I haven't heard of any airdrop that paid off. I think airdrop isn't worth taking anyone's time. Unless you got some time to spare.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:16:09 PM

Hello everyone, i just want to ask you guys if airdrops really profitable and can i make some serious profits and how to do it in the right way. Because i started about a month ago i registered in more than 20 different airdrop bounties. All these airdrops pretending to give away from 5 to 100$ just by doing some easy tasks as following or retweeting on Twitter. But since that time i got only 4 tokens and 3 of them are worthless.
I feel like i got scammed and wasted my time for nothing. By looking at other people saying that they are getting profits of it I'm wondering if i did something wrong or i just need to wait more.
And another question is how can i sell these tokens?

In my opinion it is difficult to take advantage of the airdrop so I would argue that doing so is a waste of time and not profitable. I would suggest you invest in a coin or maybe you can participate in a bounty campaign compared to airdrop. And to sell tokens that you have, your tokens must be listed first in the exchange so you can sell later.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:18:39 PM

I see that some are using airdrop to catch investors attention to the project and since airdrop has a limited number of tokens to be distributed to those unlimited number of participants the effect is that airdrop token will be divided in smaller portion for each participants which make the value less.
Airdrops are just typical things to be done by most projects yet this is one of the marketing to be done to spread out exposure or awareness of projects existence.
Yes they do give out significant amount of tokens for free but due to limitless participants you would only receive less but there are some projects do give out until token supply last.The only thing matters here is that you cant be sure if those coins would have value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:24:44 PM

In my opinion it is difficult to take advantage of the airdrop so I would argue that doing so is a waste of time and not profitable.
huh ? i dont get you . you are arguing that its a waste of time but at the same time you said that its hard to benefit from airdrops . the real truth is that airdrops today have dramatically change based on most people experience  . its hard to earn on them now compare to the days were airdrops are really profitable along with cryptos  .

I would suggest you invest in a coin or maybe you can participate in a bounty campaign compared to airdrop. And to sell tokens that you have, your tokens must be listed first in the exchange so you can sell later.
airdrops and bounties dont really differ much but bounty should have a slight succes rate than doing airdrops   . investing a coin using your own money is still the best way to go to avoid hassel of earning a profit  .
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:43:24 PM

Channel your energy and time towards bounty, even in bounty you need to do some research for it to be profitable, recently I haven't heard of any airdrop that paid off. I think airdrop isn't worth taking anyone's time. Unless you got some time to spare.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:50:16 PM

Most airdrops today are only trash tokens unlike in 2017 when it was worth $10-$100 for just one airdrop program, but now it takes 10-20 airdrops to get $5
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:36:47 PM

Airdrops rewards are very less nowadays, but you have lot of free times,  then you can joined airdrop but don't expect too much the reward is less and the market is bad.

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:57:52 PM

I haven't a successful airdrop. The maximum income was $50 and it was only once in 2017.If you don't have many friends who are ready to support you, then do not waste your time in vain, as much as possible, you can get only 1$-5$  and if the tokens are distributed and if you can sell them on the exchange. Now I have a luck to joined in airdrop by Minter's team. It's very interesting project and I'm still in this network.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:30:22 PM

better stop wasting your time n airdrops, they are worthless. 1 out of every 30 airdrops is useful. it is very hard to determine a real airdrop and most time they sent little amount which are not trad-able in exchanges. you might even spend more to send such token to an exchange of they got listed.

cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:31:29 PM

You will not be getting anything tangible from airdrops. You can fill out more than 500 airdrop forms and only get rewards that may not be up to $50 worth within a span of 2 to 3 months. Let's be honest. Do you actually see this as profitable? It is just a waste of time if you ask me. In fact, I would suggest you take up a job, washing public toilets in your vicinity. You would make more money in that timeframe than wasting your time waiting for airdrops to take you to the moon.

sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 09:39:19 PM

Most airdrops are shitty, the few that actually works turn out to be worth only a few dollars and really not worth the amount of work put into them. Airdrops become a bit significant if the project is never going to conduct an ICO, there will be the incentive by the team to make a worthwhile  project so they can raise cash after listing from sales of the tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: