Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do or Die for ETH  (Read 790 times)
pankowri (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:24:22 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1), Red-Apple (1)

I have some Eth and Everytime I do check for any update and research about ETH. IEO trend is another threat for ETH and now Eth is going down day by day.

Ethereum hasn’t been all too well as of late. If you’ve perused the pertinent articles on this outlet, we’re sure you know that.

For those unaware, here’s a brief recap. Every since early-2018, Ethereum and its ilk have been dramatically underperforming Bitcoin. In fact, since the top of altcoin mania in 2018, Bitcoin dominance has doubled, moving from 32% to 69%. The performance (or lack thereof) of Ethereum specifically seems to stem from the lack of buying pressure from ICO participants, as projects are moving away from this form of fundraising to avoid regulatory scrutiny.

Ethereum has been doing so poorly that its share of the cryptocurrency market recently collapsed under 8%. In fact, as of the time of Stop and Decrypt’s tweet seen below, dominance for the second largest crypto asset sat at 7.84%, the lowest it has been in some two years.

For the rest of research are here, https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/do-or-die-moment-for-ethereum-price-eth-down-to-206/amp/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:36:26 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1), slashz9 (1)

IEO trend is another threat for ETH and now Eth is going down day by day.
IEO is only one tiny threat to ETH, the ETH design itself and the bad decisions that the developer has made over the past couple of years have been the biggest threats. decisions such as premining it, having unlimited supply, not having immutability by rolling back a lot of blocks to reverse transactions, lots of bugs and exploits, lack of scaling, high fees,...

Ethereum hasn’t been all too well as of late.
ethereum hasn't been well for a very long time but people haven't been noticing it because they were pumping it for some time and it was profitable for them in that period. but now that pumps have stopped for about 1.5 years, people are starting to see the issues.

Ethereum has been doing so poorly that its share of the cryptocurrency market recently collapsed under 8%. In fact, as of the time of Stop and Decrypt’s tweet seen below, dominance for the second largest crypto asset sat at 7.84%, the lowest it has been in some two years.
dominance doesn't matter at all because it is based on supply and ETH has 72 million coins premined in centralized wallets.
the only thing that matters is the fact that ETH has gone down consistantly for the past 1.5 years from  0.16BTC to 0.017BTC which is 90% drop! and it is still falling.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:07:31 AM

I do not think so. Anyway, 70% of projects use ERC-20. Roll Eyes
And this means their success at the IEO is developing the market. The market is stabilizing ETH is growing. I do not think that this caused a fall in the market today. And for sure this does not show the weakness of the ETH.
pankowri (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:12:33 AM

IEO trend is another threat for ETH and now Eth is going down day by day.
IEO is only one tiny threat to ETH, the ETH design itself and the bad decisions that the developer has made over the past couple of years have been the biggest threats. decisions such as premining it, having unlimited supply, not having immutability by rolling back a lot of blocks to reverse transactions, lots of bugs and exploits, lack of scaling, high fees,...

Ethereum hasn’t been all too well as of late.
ethereum hasn't been well for a very long time but people haven't been noticing it because they were pumping it for some time and it was profitable for them in that period. but now that pumps have stopped for about 1.5 years, people are starting to see the issues.

dominance doesn't matter at all because it is based on supply and ETH has 72 million coins premined in centralized wallets.
the only thing that matters is the fact that ETH has gone down consistantly for the past 1.5 years from  0.16BTC to 0.017BTC which is 90% drop! and it is still falling.
Your points are almost same as my thinking. Really IEO is a big threat for ETH now a days and it is still falling down. Who knows it will pump again like 2017  Grin

By the way, the unlimited supply is the another reason which you pointed out.

pankowri (OP)

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:16:03 AM

And this means their success at the IEO is developing the market. The market is stabilizing ETH is growing. I do not think that this caused a fall in the market today. And for sure this does not show the weakness of the ETH.
I strongly opposed and again need to say that IEO is a big threat for ETH. No matter how many projects are using ERC20, you know it can be shifted with others like Gochain or TRON.

Do some research and then compare ETH's current value with it's previous value then you will find something strange 😉😁
Because almost 90% dump now and still falling. Its position is good but it can be broken anytime.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:26:10 AM

I have some Eth and Everytime I do check for any update and research about ETH. IEO trend is another threat for ETH and now Eth is going down day by day.

Ethereum hasn’t been all too well as of late. If you’ve perused the pertinent articles on this outlet, we’re sure you know that.

For those unaware, here’s a brief recap. Every since early-2018, Ethereum and its ilk have been dramatically underperforming Bitcoin. In fact, since the top of altcoin mania in 2018, Bitcoin dominance has doubled, moving from 32% to 69%. The performance (or lack thereof) of Ethereum specifically seems to stem from the lack of buying pressure from ICO participants, as projects are moving away from this form of fundraising to avoid regulatory scrutiny.

For the rest of research are here, https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/do-or-die-moment-for-ethereum-price-eth-down-to-206/amp/

in the last few days, a lot of investors focused on bitcoin only my friend
so, not only ethereum, but a lot of alts loosing its value,,
but, personally i still believe on ethereum rather than the other alts  Wink and maybe this is the right time to buy more eth

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:55:19 AM

There are investors that are backing bitcoin so much that it is one of the highest grower in a bull market and one of the low loser in the bear market.
On the contrary, Etherum has failed to get the attention of the investors and hasn't been able to prove its dynamics when it's suffering from network congestions.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 10:05:49 AM

The cause of Ethereum downfall was simply as a result of Ethereum been overhyped via ICOs. Initially Ethereum didn't deserve the last all time high (via price value) it did achieve doing the late 2017 bull market, so did so many other Altcoin. The price value of the token weren't a direct representation of the development achievement of these projects instead it was a mere hype and that's why they're now suffering in regards to decline in price, as the hype has died down. The number of investors, investing in random coins/tokens and hope for a 10x or even more has reduced drastically instead they now invest in project with not just a working product or realistic Ideas but a project with security. That's why bitcoin is the most beneficiary.

Ethereum as a blockchain still has value as it's utility purpose are numerous to mention although the native token (ETHER) isn't a perfect investment choices since the gaurantee of profits on your investment isn't assured like investing in bitcoin. Another problem affecting the price of Ethereum is high number of whales dumping their holding on the market and most of these whale are startups that carried out ICO and raised thousands of Ethereum in the process.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:11:15 AM

the main point/reason is that everyone has been migrating away from ethereum platform as a whole.
at some point in early days, there was only ETH and one or two other platforms and ETH was being advertised so everyone only know about that. but that hype meant creation of a lot of other similar platforms that have been doing a much better job hosting all these projects and smart contract tokens. and that has led to the mass migration hence ETH's drop.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:36:33 AM

Ethereum is backed by tons of projects that are using its blockchain. So there is no way such a massive coin is going to die off, but you are right, they must improve the situation because 170 USD per ETH is just tragic.
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:01:13 PM

The best point buttressed in your post is that many ICOs used ETH as major payment method during the era of ICO and now that crypto enthusiasts have drifted to IEO, mainly using the native exchange coin/token to buy in,  ETH dominance and price dropped. This is so true, I've observed that. Talking about the fate of ETH, I still believe with major developments that will be rolled out in future, everything should be well with ETH again. The price drop yesterday and today is really awful, ETH holders like myself keep wondering why the sharp price dip. Ethereum developers need to step up their game, we've not really seen any remarkable development for sometime and it's not telling well on ETH.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:02:10 PM

I heard about the etherium version 2.0 will come. for me, this is the only chance to get ETH to ride the price track again.
For now let's just hope that the price will not sink to under $100 again because if it goes that low, the chance to get it high again is almost impossible because we need to know that ETH is not BTC if it goes down it will not affect the BTC price.

So we need to see the 2nd version of etherium will come out soon. because most people say, this is the only way to save ETH from falling down.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:15:22 PM

Nobody knows for sure why ETH price dropped drastically, market emotions actually contributed to this. For IEOs, investors mainly use exchange tokens like BNB for Binance, OKB for OKEX, KCS for Kucoin for IEO purchase. Well that's not supposed to cause price drop for ETH. I think development updates, roadmap updates, more dapps using ETH can revive ETH's value. Everything was based on hype initially, now we are seeing the clear picture. Let's see what the ETH 2.0 upgrade will do, I'm still a strong believer of ETH.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:16:35 PM

Ethereum price these days is really disheartening. The market is really doing a bad one for holders of ethereum and this will cause many weak hands to sell off their bags. Well, one thing I believe is that every thing will be set to normal soon enough cos the market volatility won't remain the same
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:01:36 PM

Ethereum will be back to the higher price, and you don't have to worry and say anything because if the market rise, the ethereum price will follow to increase. As one of the potential altcoins, ethereum will bring back it's glory to the high price like before, and although the price now is down deeper, I am sure that it will be back soon. Ethereum will launch version 2.0, and I think many people are curious about that and they are waiting and hope that it will help the price to grow again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mann1983

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:03:45 PM

Which organisations accept ETH ?
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:59:04 PM

I ma a huge fan of ethereum and it is my main hold when it comes to Altcoins but I would be the first to admit that I don't like the trend it seems to be setting for itself, whenever there is a small bearish trend, ethereum would dip far and whenever the market is bullish, it wouldn't even moon much, this is very bad and unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have an end in sight.
Duzter

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:14:59 PM

Unlimited supply is the big drawback that ethereum has got, though it serve as base for more development on the Cryptocurrency network there isn't no perfect planning. This isn't a do or die for ethereum but the right moment to make perfect decision to keep the market progressive as the past. It stands high next to bitcoin in terms of dominance, but compared to its peak dominance level now it is struggling to keep up the dominance strong.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 03:20:03 PM

why is IEO a barrier to developing eth ...? and why doesn't Eth just follow the trend to switch from ICO to IEO.? wouldn't that have benefited Eth. with Eth switching from their ICO program to an IEO program I think it can help Eth to be able to return their prices to what they were before.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 03:25:49 PM

move away from eth is not an option?  Grin

times changing. i do have. i do have doubts whether this is going to go up too. there is just better platforms today like TRON where more developers prefer. investors must have the dilemma whether to move their investment or stick. i suspect those ERC token developers doesn't even own ETH right now. if they aren't listed on binance, they'd be moving to BEP.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀