Real Madrid - 81 (67.5%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 120

Pages: « 1 ... 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 [1945] 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 ... 3754 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 413595 times)
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 08:18:30 PM

The match between Cádiz and Girona is just around the corner. And it seems that this match will be quite difficult to predict. However, Cádiz should be more favored because they are playing at home. However, the 5 meetings between Cádiz and Girona appear to be balanced. 1 draw, and each has 2 wins. But Girona did have a slightly better game this season than Cádiz. But Cádiz also cannot be underestimated because Mallorca also suffered a defeat against Cádiz in week 19.

Image Source: Rollbit

Cadiz is not favored in this match, you can see it from the betting market where Cadiz has @3.15 and Girona has @2.5. Even though Cadiz is playing at home, that doesn't mean they will win this game, as you said that Girona has had a better performance this season. BTW, I placed a small bet on this game for a Girona win, hopefully what I hope happens. About predictions, how do you predict the score in this match? do you think Cadiz will really win (this will not happen) ?
well, in terms of performance in the game, of course the chances of Girona's victory will be superior. And as we see now. Cadiz is currently leading by 1-0. the goal in the 6th minute was also unexpected. but yeah the match will still take place with a lot of time remaining. so it's not impossible that Girona will equalize and turn things around. my bet on Cadiz might be a little risky. but I also only bet small. because actually this fight is a little difficult to predict.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2023, 08:25:56 PM

Real Madrid should be comfortable against Elche at least. I'm aware that they have had weaknesses against smaller teams recently. But this can't go on like this very often for a team like Real Madrid. If they really want the La Liga title they will need to do much more than this. Otherwise it is too difficult for them to keep up with a consistent Barcelona.

Maybe Elche beat Villarreal but I don't think this means so much. It is all about having a proper game plan.
That's true, and this doesn't just happen to Real Madrid; it happens to all the big clubs as well. Small clubs beating big clubs still make people wonder what the underlying principle is, but it seems to be that big clubs consistently underrate smaller teams and believe they can defeat them, only to be let down during the game. Elche, for example, is not at all a match for Real Madrid, but it's impossible to predict them before the game begins because Madrid might end up recieving attacks from every angle.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 449

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 08:40:00 PM

I think a quite tough game is waiting for Atletico Madrid ahead. I mean the Celta Vigo game in less than two days' time.

Normally I can say that Atletico Madrid should be able to win this game no matter what. Because there are points that they have a big dominance against Celta Vigo. It is the case for away games also. They have a really good record in those games. Besides Atletico Madrid can be considered as one of the best away teams too this season if we look into their statistics. However the problem is that they don't seem credible at all now. Because there is no consistency at all. In addition, Celta Vigo will have boosted morale after that amazing win against Betis away. I'd prefer to bet on both teams to score honestly.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 08:51:03 PM

Cadiz are leading 2 0 in the first half i didn't expect this outcome and such a performance from cadiz team, they needed the points so they made sure they finish the game quickly this really shows how much responsibility the players has, with this result they will be out of the relegation zone for now.
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2023, 08:57:34 PM

well, in terms of performance in the game, of course the chances of Girona's victory will be superior. And as we see now. Cadiz is currently leading by 1-0. the goal in the 6th minute was also unexpected. but yeah the match will still take place with a lot of time remaining. so it's not impossible that Girona will equalize and turn things around. my bet on Cadiz might be a little risky. but I also only bet small. because actually this fight is a little difficult to predict.

The final score in the first half Cadiz 2 - 0 Girona, I didn't even expect Cadiz to be able to score their second goal, especially since this second goal was still in the first half. Looks like I have to forget my bet slip, it's even very unlikely in my opinion that Girona can score 1 goal in this match. Congrats on winning your bet, mate, it's really a high-risk bet. It would be better for me to wait for the Barcelona or Real Madrid game and make a big bet, hopefully they don't disappoint me like Girona.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 09:01:31 PM

That's true, and this doesn't just happen to Real Madrid; it happens to all the big clubs as well. Small clubs beating big clubs still make people wonder what the underlying principle is, but it seems to be that big clubs consistently underrate smaller teams and believe they can defeat them, only to be let down during the game. Elche, for example, is not at all a match for Real Madrid, but it's impossible to predict them before the game begins because Madrid might end up recieving attacks from every angle.
Carlo Ancelotti having a difficult time in real madrid and getting acquainted with new strategies in the club. Real Madrid needs the winning inother to close the gap on the table. Small clubs giving big teams hard times in laliga, not just the Spanish league but also in other competitive leagues. Elche might not be recording good results in laliga. Also, real madrid having one of their poor form this moment, with their top striker, Karim Benzema who's having injuries making him lose form.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 09:09:47 PM

Cediz has no potential to win this match tonight and just as I bet against the club in their last match and it works in my favor I have also bet on crediz to lose in this match and I am sure at the end of the day my bet is going to come out and a win I am confident that.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 09:56:07 PM

The fact is that Real Madrid has lost a lot of points to low table teams. This can not be ignored. I think at one point they were even leading by a good margin, only to drop the lead to Barcelona. What is funny is that Real Madrid most of the time managed to beat their major rivals (Barcelona, Atlético Madrid, Seville) but then end up dropping points to the likes of Mallorca. This is similar to no work done! This season, Barça rarely loses points to such clubs.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 09:59:48 PM

The fact is that Real Madrid has lost a lot of points to low table teams. This can not be ignored. I think at one point they were even leading by a good margin, only to drop the lead to Barcelona. What is funny is that Real Madrid most of the time managed to beat their major rivals (Barcelona, Atlético Madrid, Seville) but then end up dropping points to the likes of Mallorca. This is similar to no work done! This season, Barça rarely loses points to such clubs.
Real Madrid plays not as consistent as in the previous season. Yes, they can win against strong rivals but then they miss points against small teams. I think one of the factors is Benzema can't play at his best form again as the last season. Benzema also more often gets injured during this season. The injured problem affects his performance seriously, he can't maintain his best form. When Real Madrid was defeated by Mallorca, you must realize that Benzema as absent from that match. Without Benzema, Real Madrid still can play offensively but they seem hard to make goals. I think it is time for Real Madrid to sign a new top striker, they mustn't too rely on Benzema anymore for the next season.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2023, 10:07:07 PM

The match between Cádiz and Girona is just around the corner. And it seems that this match will be quite difficult to predict. However, Cádiz should be more favored because they are playing at home. However, the 5 meetings between Cádiz and Girona appear to be balanced. 1 draw, and each has 2 wins. But Girona did have a slightly better game this season than Cádiz. But Cádiz also cannot be underestimated because Mallorca also suffered a defeat against Cádiz in week 19.

Image Source: Rollbit

Cadiz is not favored in this match, you can see it from the betting market where Cadiz has @3.15 and Girona has @2.5. Even though Cadiz is playing at home, that doesn't mean they will win this game, as you said that Girona has had a better performance this season. BTW, I placed a small bet on this game for a Girona win, hopefully what I hope happens. About predictions, how do you predict the score in this match? do you think Cadiz will really win (this will not happen)?

The game is over now and Cadiz managed to win 2:0. The bookmarkers favored Girona to win as is seen here in your prediction but the opposite has happened and Cadiz that is the underdog won convincingly and they were better than Girona in terms of performance. Girona was expected to win because they have had a better season than Cadiz but I think the home advantage played a vital role as it is Cadiz making all the ball attempt and finally they were rewarded with two beautiful goals.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 10:12:11 PM

Cadiz are leading 2 0 in the first half i didn't expect this outcome and such a performance from cadiz team, they needed the points so they made sure they finish the game quickly this really shows how much responsibility the players has, with this result they will be out of the relegation zone for now.
Until the end of the match, there was nothing very surprising from the Girona team, so the home match for the Cadiz team was really very useful for Cadiz because they needed more points to get out of the relegation zone, which still had to fight in the following matches. This is because several teams such as Getafe, Valencia, Sevilla and Espanyol will also struggle to free themselves from the relegation zone and try to stay away from the zone.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 10:34:01 PM

After losing against belbao in the previous rounds with 4 goals to 1 cadiz got precious 3 points after beating gorona with 2 goals scored in the first half، this victory mad them away from the relegation zone so far waiting for other relegation zone clubs matches this weekend

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2023, 11:16:15 PM

The game is over now and Cadiz managed to win 2:0. The bookmarkers favored Girona to win as is seen here in your prediction but the opposite has happened and Cadiz that is the underdog won convincingly and they were better than Girona in terms of performance. Girona was expected to win because they have had a better season than Cadiz but I think the home advantage played a vital role as it is Cadiz making all the ball attempt and finally they were rewarded with two beautiful goals.

Yes, they (Cadiz) deserved to win, I watched this game, even though Girona dominated in possession, they were a little unlucky, making 7 attempted shots but only had 1 shot on goal. On the other side, Cadiz play with attacking style, it's true that they have a higher motivation to win because they're playing at home. With this result, Cadiz and Girona are only 2 points apart in the La Liga standings, and if Espanyol, Sevilla and Valencia win their next match, Cadiz will return to the relegation zone again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2023, 11:25:36 PM

Cadiz managed to bring victory in this match with a 2-0 goal until the match was over, but they have to accept that Cadiz cannot enter the top five positions at the top of the standings, betting on the Cadiz vs Girona match is also very terrible because the risk is too high and difficult to predict because indeed the players from the two teams did not have much to rely on.

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2023, 11:28:32 PM

After losing against belbao in the previous rounds with 4 goals to 1 cadiz got precious 3 points after beating gorona with 2 goals scored in the first half، this victory mad them away from the relegation zone so far waiting for other relegation zone clubs matches this weekend
I wouldn't call them far from the relegation zone since Cadiz is only 2-4 points away from the 18th and 19th spot. Getting back to that zone is a question of 2 draws and a victory of 3 teams under them.
Nevertheless, winning with 2-0 was quite good for Cadiz. The unfortunate thing is to see Sevilla and Valencia in the 17-18th spot Undecided

Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2023, 11:29:39 PM

Benzema has started to get injured more frequently these days. This time he has muscle fatigue and I don't know when he will be able to return.

Maybe he gets injured often but it doesn't last long at least. Real Madrid really need him though. His productivity is really important for the team. But even in his absence Real Madrid are actually strong enough to beat smaller teams. But they have made simple mistakes in some games which led to unexpected results. They need to step up if they want to maintain their claim for the league title.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 01:23:21 AM

Real Madrid should be comfortable against Elche at least. I'm aware that they have had weaknesses against smaller teams recently. But this can't go on like this very often for a team like Real Madrid. If they really want the La Liga title they will need to do much more than this. Otherwise it is too difficult for them to keep up with a consistent Barcelona.
Maybe Elche beat Villarreal but I don't think this means so much. It is all about having a proper game plan.
We can see Elche's statistics this season, they are the worst team in Laliga with a record of one win and six draws in the 20 matches played.
This situation shouldn't pose a big threat to Real Madrid, they just need to focus on being able to win this week's match
The Laliga title should be a motivation for Madrid to remain consistent despite facing the worst team this season

Real Madrid should not lose this match. After all, they are playing against the team which is in the last position of the table. This match should not pose Real Madrid any threat. But the only problem is Elche did win the last match so they are on a winning streak. And on the other hand, Real Madrid lost the last match.

I am not saying that this is going to be something that will change the outcome of the next match for Real Madrid. But certainly, Real Madrid will have to keep in mind that they cannot underestimate their opponent. But I think this is going to be an easy three points for Real Madrid.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 05:03:00 AM

The result for my pick last February 7,

Rayo Vallecano VS UD Almeria GOAL 2 - 0 - WIN

Actually, it was a great performance for Rayo Vallecano if you look at the stats Rayo Vallecano had the advantage on shot on target, even though they didn't get most stats, the truly important thing about this was shot on target Rayo Vallecano have health which means a large chance in making a goal, but even though with that large amount of shots on target they still manage to get just 1 goal an assist from Isi Palazón to Alvaro Garcia Rivera made that goal but surely Almeria had a great defense formation that Rayo Vallecano have had those struggles, their 1st goal was from Almeria's players an own goal by Defender Rodrigo Ely,

And right now here is my pick for another game for today

UD Almeria VS Real Betis Balompie

The stake odds for this game are 2.90 for Almeria 3.35 for a draw and 2.50 for Real Betis, Righ now both Lucas Robertone and Leo Baptistao have 1 game of Disciplinary and can not play for Almeria while  William Carvalho, Luiz Felipe, and Nabil Fekir all have a red card, William Carvalho, and Luiz Felipe both straight red card and Nabil Fekir was for Disciplinary and Juan Cruz has Hamstring injury and can not play for Real Betis, for this game we all know that Real Betis was a formidable team and against Almeria that is way below the standings, and with those players that can not play my pick are Real Betis Balompie,
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 06:33:42 AM

Until the end of the match, there was nothing very surprising from the Girona team, so the home match for the Cadiz team was really very useful for Cadiz because they needed more points to get out of the relegation zone, which still had to fight in the following matches. This is because several teams such as Getafe, Valencia, Sevilla and Espanyol will also struggle to free themselves from the relegation zone and try to stay away from the zone.
After having two early goals this match having nothing special for both teams even Girona having better ball possession but still they were not able to create any authentic move for having some chance to fight back in this match with this win now they are having some safety for next few weeks because they are having 22 points and few teams like Elche and Getafe is having no chance for coming out of the relegation zone but Valencia, Sevilla and Espanyol can fight for the better results with most chances things are not easy.

Valencia is going to host Athletic Bilbao and Sevilla going to host Mallorca both matches are going to be interesting specially Sevilla which is having three matches winning streak at home can extend their streak and Espanyol is surely have tough time as they are going to host Real Sociedad which is tough team.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

View Profile
February 11, 2023, 06:38:42 AM

I wouldn't call them far from the relegation zone since Cadiz is only 2-4 points away from the 18th and 19th spots. Getting back to that zone is a question of 2 draws and a victory of 3 teams under them.
Nevertheless, winning 2-0 was quite good for Cadiz. The unfortunate thing is to see Sevilla and Valencia in the 17-18th spot Undecided
Lol. It is rather normal than unfortunate. They didn't perform well and as such no one else should be there except them. Both Sevilla and Valencia have succeeded in winning just 5 matches out of 20. The worst of all is Valencia that has recorded 0 wins in the last 5 matches.
If anyone should leave the relegation zone, it will be Sevilla, as for Valencia, the hope of climbing up the stand keep diminishing day by day.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Pages: « 1 ... 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 [1945] 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 ... 3754 »
  Print  

Jump to: