Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] inSure DeFi - The First in the World Crypto Asset Insurance System  (Read 6147 times)
brunnomica

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:43:16 PM

The bounty campaign began about a week ago. Rewards will be distributed every 4 weeks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DQrYFqMuZrSb1

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:46:07 PM

What will the price of SURE tokens in the future depend on?
imdemoorduo

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 03:18:20 PM

How is the procedure for receiving compensation in case of theft of tokens from my personal wallet?

Hi, we don't insure from the theft of the personal wallets (since it is impossible to prove if the user just made the transaction to another wallet) we insure only firm the thefts occurred on the exchanges. (This is publicly available information)

That is, in order to insure your asset, you need to store coins on a centralized exchange?
inSure team (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:21:54 PM

Do you plan to develop your multi-wallet in the future to avoid hacking crypto exchanges?

Hi, you shouldn't store an inSure token on the exchange if you want to utilize the insurance coverage. inSure tokens have to be stored on your private wallet (any ERC20 compatible wallet)
Please see the list of verified wallets here: https://insuretoken.net/wallets.html

▁▂▄▅▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 🅸🅽🆂🆄🆁🅴🆃🅾🅺🅴🅽.🅽🅴🆃 ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▅▄▂▁
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:22:49 PM

I want to buy your tokens on a decentralized exchange. Official token address 0xb5a4ac5b04e777230ba3381195eff6a60c3934f2?

Hi yes, that is correct, you can verify the official token address on our website:https://insuretoken.net/wallets.html

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:26:19 PM

How to take part in the bounty? Can I publish an article about you in the medium and receive a reward?

Hi yes, you can, please register to the bounty and follow all the requirements for the article here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228627.0

How many total tokens are allocated for the bounty campaign? Will there be a token distribution every 4 weeks?

Hi yes, we are planning to distribute tokens every 4 weeks to all our loyal community members. (based on the spreadsheet)
We also ask our community to hold off from selling the tokens once they are received since it will dump the price and will only hurt the project and all other community members.
Let's build a trustful community and grow to success together! We can do this if we will care about each other!

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:37:18 PM

If information about hacking the exchange appears, will the price of your token begin to fall sharply?

It is actually meant to work vise-versa, we anticipate many more people joining our insurance plans when they see the value they can get by investing in inSure System (when people get burnet once, they most probably would love to be insured from unexpected losses in the future). That can drive the price even higher.

Price of the token is not important for the users who utilize the inSure token for insurance, of course, the traders of insurance plans (a substantial amount of SURE tokens) can try to find the best time to enter the market and then sell the plans for a higher price.

In the nutshell:
inSure System works as a collaboration of traders (insurance sellers) and inSure System customers (both of the roles can be used by the same person). We believe that through the collaboration of all traders we can all benefit as a whole.

It is simple logic - If each and every community member cares about others then the whole community cares about him.

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:45:04 PM

If I store tokens on a decentralized exchange, will I not receive compensation?

Hi, inSure tokens have to be stored on your private wallet, that way with the tools we can track all the insurance plans are currently purchased and for which amount. This is helpful for us when we negotiate with hedge and mutual funds.

Please use your private wallet for inSure tokens.

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:48:35 PM

Can SURE Tokens be an insured asset?

If SURE tokens are stolen from me, will I get compensation?

Very interesting question. I think that SURE tokens are automatically insured upon purchase, if you store them on the exchange

Hi, good questions! If you have inSure wallets on the exchange they are considered as any other crypto asset. In order to insure your crypto assets you need to acquire and place inSure tokens to your personal wallet.

For example, if you have multiple crypto assets on the exchanges on the exchanges and insured them by purchasing minimal plan (2 500 SURE), your crypto assets will be insured for the value of $1000 (including inSure tokens you have on the exchange)

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:50:48 PM

How to take part in the bounty? Can I publish an article about you in the medium and receive a reward?

Yes, you can post an article on your personal blog. The main thing is that this is a quality article about the inSure project

That is correct, please check all the requirements on our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228627.0

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 08:54:26 PM

Do you keep statistics, which insurance plans do you order most often?

Is someone already using the DIAMOND tariff?

Hi, we do have couple of DIAMOND investors.
Currently, most of the other community members are using Beginner II or higher up till PREMIUM insurance plans.
Please let us know which insurance plans interest you the most or if you have any other questions.

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 09:07:50 PM

How is the procedure for receiving compensation in case of theft of tokens from my personal wallet?

Hi, we don't insure from the theft of the personal wallets (since it is impossible to prove if the user just made the transaction to another wallet) we insure only firm the thefts occurred on the exchanges. (This is publicly available information)

That is, in order to insure your asset, you need to store coins on a centralized exchange?

Hi, in order for the insurance plan to become effective you need to place the inSure tokens to your personal wallet.

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 09:11:17 PM

What will the price of SURE tokens in the future depend on?

Hi, the price can depend on multiple things (this is not an exhaustive list and many other variables can determine the price change in the long term):
1. Market state Bearish/Bullish
2. Demand for insurance plans and other insurance products for the existing users.
3. Adoption of other exchanges (the price becomes more stable across many exchanges).
4. Growth in the count of investors and community members.

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 02:53:50 AM

🏦 Interesting read about #insurance of #crypto #assets, that is no longer just a future possibility! #inSure System provides these services!

#SURE #ETH #BTC #cryptocurrency
https://www.investopedia.com/news/cryptocurrency-insurance-could-be-big-industry-future/

tomas33

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 06:59:13 PM

Hello I am looking for opportunity to be Ambassador for you project. I am communicative,reliable, almost always online,Hard working. You can contact me directly TG: AltCoinHunt

or you can contact me via DM. Thank you
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 07:05:56 PM

I'm sorry if I missed it in the thread; has anyone had success making an insure claim yet? Could someone link me to the post / info? It would be interesting to see this take off.

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 06:32:40 AM

I'm sorry if I missed it in the thread; has anyone had success making an insure claim yet? Could someone link me to the post / info? It would be interesting to see this take off.

Hi! Thank you for you question.
We have started operation a little over a month ago and most of the clients have joined at the end of February, currently we don’t have any insurance claims pending on our side. It is also would have been very suspicious if the client files the claim after couple of days of acquiring the insurance plan. (It also could have been a genuine claim but the probability of it as you understand is small).

In the nutshell:
inSure system works as a collaboration of traders (insurance sellers) and inSure System customers (both of the roles can be used by the same person). We believe that through the collaboration of all traders we can all benefit as a whole.

It is simple logic - If each and every community member cares about others then the whole community cares about him.

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 06:33:39 AM

Hello I am looking for opportunity to be Ambassador for you project. I am communicative,reliable, almost always online,Hard working. You can contact me directly TG: AltCoinHunt

or you can contact me via DM. Thank you

Hi please message us on telegram t.me/insureteam

peto2nome

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 07:48:33 AM

Hi, is this project down?
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 06:20:56 PM

Hi, is this project down?

Hi, no we actually recently officially launched and our community grows every day 100+ members.
Please check our website: https://insuretoken.net

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: