Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] inSure DeFi - The First in the World Crypto Asset Insurance System  (Read 6154 times)
inSure team (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 04:45:16 PM

the effective means to protect wallet, and not to use the same computer to store its altcoin and of course put its private key on usb: p) (a computer for altcoin wallet  and another for the family ect: ) and the best solution

In short, fabulous project, fabulous team, fabulous site, beautiful speech, but what is the project really for?

and I would be more afraid of being scam by your project than of having my wallet hacked Smiley !!

Hi Mikadodu13, you probably misread what our project aims to achieve, we are not insuring from funds that are transferred directly from the wallet since it is impossible to prove that the user didn't send the funds to another account deliberately and then tries to claim for insurance payment. 

We are covering the most common cases where the traders/investors lose most of the value of their crypto portfolio:

1. Scammers - proven wallets of the scammers and the user's transaction of the funds to that wallet - even when you pay for some goods or services - similar to Credit Cards' insurance.
2. Devaluation - a drastic devaluation of a specific cryptocurrency - funds can be exchanged to SURE that matches the insured amount.
3. Stolen Funds - if the exchange doesn't allow to withdraw the funds, is closed or had been hacked by other parties - this information is publicly available

▁▂▄▅▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 🅸🅽🆂🆄🆁🅴🆃🅾🅺🅴🅽.🅽🅴🆃 ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▅▄▂▁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitnapman

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:47:16 PM

What other exchanges are you planning to add?

Currently, we are contacting middle size exchanges that have great potential to be on the top in the upcoming months.

We value community and would like to hear your opinion on this too!

Maybe VinDAX it looks like a big exchange?
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 04:48:12 PM

I trust in Insure as it had taken a wonderful step against to give us a safer crypto environment. I had suffered a lot and had lost many wallets funds only because of that. I cannot thank Insure in words for finding the right solution to this whole blockchain world.

Thank you for believing in our project we are happy to have you in our community!

Satosshi

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:33:01 PM

TokenStore supports inSure token: https://token.store/eth/trade/0xb5a4ac5b04e777230ba3381195eff6a60c3934f2

@tokenstore_help
 #insuretoken #SURE #ETH

I used this website before I find it very similar to ForkDelta, maybe a little bit more convenient

Wow great! Finally one a good option to trade! Smiley
Satosshi

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:16:19 PM

We are proud to announce that inSure token has been listed on STEX:  https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/ETH/SURE/1D

That's a good surprise thank you, guys! This exchange is definitely will add more traction for your project! I already had an account with them Smiley

This is great! Well done! It seem like this project will get traction and adoption in 2020!
Mikadodu13

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:01:58 PM

the effective means to protect wallet, and not to use the same computer to store its altcoin and of course put its private key on usb: p) (a computer for altcoin wallet  and another for the family ect: ) and the best solution

In short, fabulous project, fabulous team, fabulous site, beautiful speech, but what is the project really for?

and I would be more afraid of being scam by your project than of having my wallet hacked Smiley !!

Hi Mikadodu13, you probably misread what our project aims to achieve, we are not insuring from funds that are transferred directly from the wallet since it is impossible to prove that the user didn't send the funds to another account deliberately and then tries to claim for insurance payment. 

We are covering the most common cases where the traders/investors lose most of the value of their crypto portfolio:

1. Scammers - proven wallets of the scammers and the user's transaction of the funds to that wallet - even when you pay for some goods or services - similar to Credit Cards' insurance.
2. Devaluation - a drastic devaluation of a specific cryptocurrency - funds can be exchanged to SURE that matches the insured amount.
3. Stolen Funds - if the exchange doesn't allow to withdraw the funds, is closed or had been hacked by other parties - this information is publicly available

These good you have said enough ..... for me nothing credible in your project ...
and I say it clearly, what bullshit had the ethereum with its contract erc20, it starts to fart the balls more than anything else! stop creating the tocken erc20 create a concrete project, these are so simple now to directly create your token that it becomes painful for those who are stupidly fooled ....
Anyway, by creating a tocken erc20 and making a beautiful speech a lot of fool sse take a banana, in short, let's get to the heart of the problem

1 server hide ....

2 Where are the burreaux located?

3 a photo of the whole team wishing us a happy new year 2020 would be welcome (or a video would be the best ...)

4  I await your response, and I will respond then     : p

kageninja

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:30:44 AM

I am sure this project will bring significant changes in the world of cryptocurency. Maybe there will be many investors who glance at this project.
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 04:37:10 PM

These good you have said enough ..... for me nothing credible in your project ...
and I say it clearly, what bullshit had the ethereum with its contract erc20, it starts to fart the balls more than anything else! stop creating the tocken erc20 create a concrete project, these are so simple now to directly create your token that it becomes painful for those who are stupidly fooled ....
Anyway, by creating a tocken erc20 and making a beautiful speech a lot of fool sse take a banana, in short, let's get to the heart of the problem

1 server hide ....

3 a photo of the whole team wishing us a happy new year 2020 would be welcome (or a video would be the best ...)

Hi again,
You have the right to be a sceptic since currently, crypto is a very treacherous space. That is what are we trying to solve right now.
We will be partnering with credible mutual and hedge funds in the future. You don't have to invest in our project, we are happy to have you in our community, please stay tuned we will be posting valuable updates on our social media threads.

Best regards,
inSure team

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 04:43:45 PM

I am sure this project will bring significant changes in the world of cryptocurency. Maybe there will be many investors who glance at this project.

Thank you for believing in our project!

Satosshi

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:45:02 PM

Hive you started talking to VinDAX exchange?
Mikadodu13

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:13:51 PM

1 server hide ....

Hi again,
You have the right to be a sceptic since currently, crypto is a very treacherous space. That is what are we trying to solve right now.
We will be partnering with credible mutual and hedge funds in the future. You don't have to invest in our project, we are happy to have you in our community, please stay tuned we will be posting valuable updates on our social media threads.

Best regards,
inSure team

Anyway, I will not break the sugar on your project , I will wait to be sure of myself before (even if I think it will be like our dear friend, allbi, hay, onlexpa, ect. ....)

the future will tell Smiley
Mikadodu13

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:17:27 PM

ha on that I agree, if it continues with vindax I would invest in their project Smiley (ironic .... vindax a big shit platform, that would confirm my doubts about this project even more Smiley)
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 04:33:14 AM

Hi!

We haven't yet. If we do we will share this information here, so everyone is up to date.

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 04:35:24 AM

1 server hide ....

Hi again,

Best regards,
inSure team

Anyway, I will not break the sugar on your project , I will wait to be sure of myself before (even if I think it will be like our dear friend, allbi, hay, onlexpa, ect. ....)

the future will tell Smiley

We agree with you. We believe 2020 is the starting year of when regulatory institutions will be coming into the crypto scene more vigourously. 

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 04:38:59 AM

ha on that I agree, if it continues with vindax I would invest in their project Smiley (ironic .... vindax a big shit platform, that would confirm my doubts about this project even more Smiley)

Hi,
Can you please tell us more about Vindax, what information do you have about that exchange? Is it a scam? Have you tried using it?

We would love to know the opinion of our community, which exchanges inSure token should be listed on? Please give us the list of top 5 (middle-sized exchanges with potential to grow)

Satosshi

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 06:33:05 PM

It seems like Vindax has very low trust score according to CoinGecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/vindax#trust_score
It might be a better to use medium sized exchanges with a bigger trust score.
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 11:42:21 PM

It seems like Vindax has very low trust score according to CoinGecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/vindax#trust_score
It might be a better to use medium sized exchanges with a bigger trust score.

Hi,
Yes, we just checked the ration, yes it doesn't like a legit platform to list on, we will be looking for another option. Please let us know your personal experience and knowledge on another exchanges. We will greatly appreciate it!

bitnapman

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:56:25 PM

I would suggest to check out CREX24 or Bittrex, I used to trade on them, had no issues with them with any transactions or withdrawals.
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 11:58:03 PM

I would suggest to check out CREX24 or Bittrex, I used to trade on them, had no issues with them with any transactions or withdrawals.

Hi Bitnapman!
Thank you for sharing your experience. We will be investigating further options and will also contact the exchanges above to see whether their proposals will be appealing to us or not.

bitnapman

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 12:06:54 AM

Hi Bitnapman!
Thank you for sharing your experience. We will be investigating further options and will also contact the exchanges above to see whether their proposals will be appealing to us or not.

Np, My pleasure, I'm looking forward to see inSure on other exchanges! Keep working on it and good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: