Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] inSure DeFi - The First in the World Crypto Asset Insurance System  (Read 6142 times)
inSure team (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 11:39:55 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2020, 04:32:49 AM by inSure team
Merited by joeperry (2)

What we do
Offering the Best Insurance for the Crypto Portfolios
We were tired of seeing people being scammed and having their hard-earned money disappear. Our solution will protect your portfolio from scammers and unexpected losses.
We provide different plans that very clear and simple to understand.

Our mission
Protect Crypto Investors from Scammers & Devaluations
The first idea behind this project is to get rid of the situations where our fellow investors lose their money completely.
We are here to provide stability to the crypto world and protect people from their mistakes and from fraudulent activities of others.

Our goal

Help as Many Investors & Traders as Possible
We don't want our fellow investors & traders to end-up in a situation where they lose most of the crypto portfolio because of unexpected causes.
Helping other people is very important to us. We are willing to establish a 24/7 support system to help as many people as possible.

How it works

Acquire SURE tokens
In order to ensure your crypto portfolio, you simply need to purchase/acquire SURE tokens from available exchanges.
Insurance will become effective immediately when SURE tokens are placed into the wallet.
Please refrain from storing your SURE tokens in the exchanges. In order to process the request, we will require you to sign the request with your wallet.
Submit Request
If your portfolio was affected by scam, drastic devaluation or stolen funds (exchange closure) we will be happy to reimburse your losses based on the plan chosen by you.
If you were unlucky and was affected by one of three reasons mentioned above, please feel free send us an email request to request to request@insuretoken.net
1. Name of the crypto coin/token
2. Your Affected wallet address
3. Date of the accident
4. Your wallet address that holds SURE tokens
5. Additional information to take into account
6. Sign the following message with your myEtherWallet (that holds SURE tokens): "I am the holder of SURE tokens requesting inSure team to process my request: {include_all_points_from_1_to_5}"
Please give us 3-4 business days to process your request (we will investigate the issue and provide the best solution)

Receive Payment
We will process your request with diligence and will initiate a transfer of SURE tokens in the amount of insured value based on the plan chosen by you.
We will be placing the BUY order for SURE tokens and will notify you that you can exchange SURE tokens for ETH or BTC.
You are not forced to sell your SURE tokens, instead, you can sell later to other investors who need insurance of their Crypto Portfolio or will keep the token as an investment.

Roadmap 2019/2020
This is the Roadmap to make inSure System the First and the Best crypto portfolio insurance platform in the world.

WINDOWS, LINUX, AND MAC WALLETS 2019 (COMPLETED)
The easy and convenient way to make transactions from any ERC20 compatible desktop wallets.

ADD EXCHANGES 2019 Q4 - 2020 Q1

In order to increase the liquidity of the token and enable this token as value storage, we will add SURE to other exchanges.

EXPANSION OF INSURE COMMUNITY (ONGOING)
We see a healthy growing community as the basis to support and spread the word about inSure System.

CHROME, ANDROID AND IOS WALLETS 2019 (COMPLETED)
Now you can make rapid transactions on the go by using your mobile device wallets.

24/7 SUPPORT SYSTEM - 2020 Q1
We are working on hiring personal that will be responsible for 24/7 customer support.

AUTOMATION OF INSURANCE PAYMENT - 2020 Q2
We are building a platform to automate the requests & payments.

OFFERING OTHER INSURANCE PRODUCTS - 2020 Q2
inSure system is planning to have other packages and plans in the nearest future.

MUTUAL CRYPTO FUND - 2020 Q3
We are planning to open a mutual fund that will allow SURE holders to benefit from our system.

DECENTRALIZATION OF INSURANCE REQUEST PROCESSING - 2020 Q4.
Decentralization of the inSure System is the key to Infinity Project.

Insurance plans

10 000 SURE - Coverage for 1 year
inSurance covers up to $2 000 from
•   Scammers 80%
•   Devaluation 70%
•   Stolen Funds 50%
•   Be Protected from Fraudulent Activities

30 000 SURE
- Coverage for 1.2 year
inSurance covers up to $6 000 from
•   Scammers 85%
•   Devaluation 80%
•   Stolen Funds 55%

80 000 SURE - Coverage for 1.5 year
inSurance covers up to $18 000 from
•   Scammers 90%
•   Devaluation 85%
•   Stolen Funds 65%

150 000 SURE - Coverage for 2 years
inSurance covers up to $40 000 from
•   Scammers 100%
•   Devaluation 90%
•   Stolen Funds 75%

Your Questions About Insurance Plans
[/size]
Here are the most frequently asked questions from our community members

How do I insure my Crypto Portfolio?
You can easily insure your crypto portfolio by simply buying SURE tokens. Please choose one of the plans that suit your expectations the best. Please make sure that the address of the token is: 0xb5a4ac5b04e777230ba3381195eff6a60c3934f2

Can I buy SURE tokens from someone else?
The convenience of usage of inSure System is anyone can buy/sell SURE tokens. That means anyone can become reseller of insurance plans. Please use official exchanges to trade SURE tokens.

Can I buy SURE tokens after my Crypto Portfolio was affected and still be insured from previous losses?
Insurance will become effective only after acquiring SURE tokens and holding them on your account. Please make sure you are already using one of our plans before doing any risky investments.

I am the holder of SURE tokens, how do I get reimbursed for my losses?
To receive payment from inSure System, we ask the user to sign the request for investigation first. The whole process is described in "How it works" section of the Home page. When the investigation is completed on our side and decision made to reimburse your losses, we will send you SURE tokens in the amount of the insured value.

Can I invest my money in SURE tokens?
Yes, you are allowed to hold and resell SURE tokens. During holding period of the SURE tokens you fully insured based on the applicable plan. Since the value of the SURE token fluctuates, by trading SURE token you can increase value of your crypto portfolio.

What do I do with SURE tokens after my insurance is terminated?
You are allowed to sell your SURE tokens on the exchanges. You can also add previously owned SURE tokens into a new plan. In order to be insured for the next term, you will need to purchase a new plan or upgrade your previous plan by adding more SURE tokens. Please see the available plans above.

How to add inSure token to your wallet?

It's pretty simple...

inSure token can be easily added to any ERC20 compatible wallets. Simply copy the information below: token address and symbol to the custom token tab. We believe everything has to be easy!
Contract Information
Contract address 0xb5a4ac5b04e777230ba3381195eff6a60c3934f2
Symbol SURE
Decimals 18

Total Supply 88 000000000 SURE tokens.

The bounty program
1 000 000 SURE have been allocated for the bounty program.

inSure Articles Bounty, 100 -2500 SURE

Only posts on Reddit, Steemit, personal blogs and authority sites (Cointelegraph, Coindesk etc) will be accepted.

Requirements

- The article has to be very high-quality written.
- Your article must be unique. It can not be a copied and pasted article.
- It must be written in English.
- It has to be published publicly. Private articles won't be accepted.
- It must be 500 words long or more.
- It must have a link to our website: https://insuretoken.net

Rewards

1) Low impact: 500 SURE
2) Moderate impact: 1000 SURE
3) High impact: 2500 SURE

How to submit work
1) Follow Twitter: https://twitter.com/insuretoken
2) Send the link to the article to info@insuretoken.net
3) Attach your ETH address to receive SURE tokens

Bitcointalk Bounty

In the Bitcointalk bounty, contributors are rewarded for actively posting on this thread and spreading the word in other altcoin threads (3 different threads are required). In order to be eligible
Rewards[/b]
1) Threads are with 5+pages  50 SURE (Activity under 30)
2) Threads are with 5+pages 100 SURE (Activity under 100)
3) Threads are with 10+pages 500 SURE (Activity under 200)
4) Threads are with 20+pages 1000 SURE (Activity 500+)

Everyone will be rewarded based on the number activity and the pages in the thread they had at the beginning of the campaign.

How to submit work
2) Send the links to the posts to info@insuretoken.net

YouTube Bounty

In the YouTube task, bounty hunters will be rewarded for making videos about inSure System

Some ideas

- What is inSure System and what is the SURE token used for
- How people, companies, and start-ups benefit from inSure System
- Role of the insurance in the crypto world

At the end of the campaign, we will check how many views the video had and will reward its maker accordingly.

Rewards

1) 50 - 500 views: 100 SURE
2) 500 - 1000 views: 500 SURE
3) 1000 - 2500 views: 700 SURE
4) +2500 views: 1500 SURE

How to submit work

2) Send the link to the youtube video to info@insuretoken.net
3) Attach your ETH  address to receive SURE tokens

Reddit Bounty
In the Reddit bounty, contributors are rewarded for the post on Reddit about inSure System. In order to be eligible for the reward, you need to write Reddit comment with a link to the official website: https://insuretoken.net

Rewards

1) +150 likes on your post About inSure System: 500 SURE

How to submit work

▁▂▄▅▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 🅸🅽🆂🆄🆁🅴🆃🅾🅺🅴🅽.🅽🅴🆃 ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▅▄▂▁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PolinaCryptoN
Copper Member

Activity: 403
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:24:13 AM

What we do
Offering the Best Insurance for the Crypto Portfolios
We were tired of seeing people being scammed and having their hard-earned money disappear. Our solution will protect your portfolio from scammers and unexpected losses.
We provide different plans that very clear and simple to understand.

Our mission
Protect Crypto Investors from Scammers & Devaluations
The first idea behind this project is to get rid of the situations where our fellow investors lose their money completely.
We are here to provide stability to the crypto world and protect people from their mistakes and from fraudulent activities of others.

Our goal

Help as Many Investors & Traders as Possible
We don't want our fellow investors & traders to end-up in a situation where they lose most of the crypto portfolio because of unexpected causes.
Helping other people is very important to us. We are willing to establish a 24/7 support system to help as many people as possible.

How it works

Acquire SURE tokens
In order to ensure your crypto portfolio, you simply need to purchase/acquire SURE tokens from available exchanges.
Insurance will become effective immediately when SURE tokens are placed into the wallet.
Please refrain from storing your SURE tokens in the exchanges. In order to process the request, we will require you to sign the request with your wallet.
Submit Request
If your portfolio was affected by scam, drastic devaluation or stolen funds (exchange closure) we will be happy to reimburse your losses based on the plan chosen by you.
If you were unlucky and was affected by one of three reasons mentioned above, please feel free send us an email request to request to request@insuretoken.net
1. Name of the crypto coin/token
2. Your Affected wallet address
3. Date of the accident
4. Your wallet address that holds SURE tokens
5. Additional information to take into account
6. Sign the following message with your myEtherWallet (that holds SURE tokens): "I am the holder of SURE tokens requesting inSure team to process my request: {include_all_points_from_1_to_5}"
Please give us 3-4 business days to process your request (we will investigate the issue and provide the best solution)

Receive Payment
We will process your request with diligence and will initiate a transfer of SURE tokens in the amount of insured value based on the plan chosen by you.
We will be placing the BUY order for SURE tokens and will notify you that you can exchange SURE tokens for ETH or BTC.
You are not forced to sell your SURE tokens, instead, you can sell later to other investors who need insurance of their Crypto Portfolio or will keep the token as an investment.

Roadmap 2019/2020
This is the Roadmap to make inSure System the First and the Best crypto portfolio insurance platform in the world.

WINDOWS, LINUX, AND MAC WALLETS 2019 (COMPLETED)
The easy and convenient way to make transactions from any ERC20 compatible desktop wallets.

ADD EXCHANGES 2019 Q4 - 2020 Q1

In order to increase the liquidity of the token and enable this token as value storage, we will add SURE to other exchanges.

EXPANSION OF INSURE COMMUNITY (ONGOING)
We see a healthy growing community as the basis to support and spread the word about inSure System.

CHROME, ANDROID AND IOS WALLETS 2019 (COMPLETED)
Now you can make rapid transactions on the go by using your mobile device wallets.

24/7 SUPPORT SYSTEM - 2020 Q1
We are working on hiring personal that will be responsible for 24/7 customer support.

AUTOMATION OF INSURANCE PAYMENT - 2020 Q2
We are building a platform to automate the requests & payments.

OFFERING OTHER INSURANCE PRODUCTS - 2020 Q2
inSure system is planning to have other packages and plans in the nearest future.

MUTUAL CRYPTO FUND - 2020 Q3
We are planning to open a mutual fund that will allow SURE holders to benefit from our system.

DECENTRALIZATION OF INSURANCE REQUEST PROCESSING - 2020 Q4.
Decentralization of the inSure System is the key to Infinity Project.

Insurance plans

10 000 SURE - Coverage for 1 year
inSurance covers up to $2 000 from
•   Scammers 80%
•   Devaluation 70%
•   Stolen Funds 50%

30 000 SURE
- Coverage for 1.2 year
inSurance covers up to $6 000 from
•   Scammers 85%
•   Devaluation 80%
•   Stolen Funds 55%

80 000 SURE - Coverage for 1.5 year
inSurance covers up to $18 000 from
•   Scammers 90%
•   Devaluation 85%
•   Stolen Funds 65%

150 000 SURE - Coverage for 2 years
inSurance covers up to $40 000 from
•   Scammers 100%
•   Devaluation 90%
•   Stolen Funds 75%

Your Questions About Insurance Plans
[/size]
Here are the most frequently asked questions from our community members

How do I insure my Crypto Portfolio?
You can easily insure your crypto portfolio by simply buying SURE tokens. Please choose one of the plans that suit your expectations the best. Please make sure that the address of the token is: 0xf5f90a3904f24255caa42f532689f7969ab6c514

Can I buy SURE tokens from someone else?
The convenience of usage of inSure System is anyone can buy/sell SURE tokens. That means anyone can become reseller of insurance plans. Please use official exchanges to trade SURE tokens.

Can I buy SURE tokens after my Crypto Portfolio was affected and still be insured from previous losses?
Insurance will become effective only after acquiring SURE tokens and holding them on your account. Please make sure you are already using one of our plans before doing any risky investments.

I am the holder of SURE tokens, how do I get reimbursed for my losses?
To receive payment from inSure System, we ask the user to sign the request for investigation first. The whole process is described in "How it works" section of the Home page. When the investigation is completed on our side and decision made to reimburse your losses, we will send you SURE tokens in the amount of the insured value.

Can I invest my money in SURE tokens?
Yes, you are allowed to hold and resell SURE tokens. During holding period of the SURE tokens you fully insured based on the applicable plan. Since the value of the SURE token fluctuates, by trading SURE token you can increase value of your crypto portfolio.

What do I do with SURE tokens after my insurance is terminated?
You are allowed to sell your SURE tokens on the exchanges. You can also add previously owned SURE tokens into a new plan. In order to be insured for the next term, you will need to purchase a new plan or upgrade your previous plan by adding more SURE tokens. Please see the available plans above.

How to add inSure token to your wallet?

It's pretty simple...

inSure token can be easily added to any ERC20 compatible wallets. Simply copy the information below: token address and symbol to the custom token tab. We believe everything has to be easy!
Contract Information
Contract address 0xf5f90a3904f24255caa42f532689f7969ab6c514
Symbol SURE
Decimals 18

Total Supply 88 000000000 SURE tokens.

Soft Market cap $30 000 000

Hard Market Cap $100 000 000

The bounty program
1 000 000 SURE have been allocated for the bounty program.

inSure Articles Bounty, 100 -2500 SURE

Only posts on Reddit, Steemit, personal blogs and authority sites (Cointelegraph, Coindesk etc) will be accepted.

Requirements

- The article has to be very high-quality written.
- Your article must be unique. It can not be a copied and pasted article.
- It must be written in English.
- It has to be published publicly. Private articles won't be accepted.
- It must be 500 words long or more.
- It must have a link to our website: https://insuretoken.net

Rewards

1) Low impact: 500 SURE
2) Moderate impact: 1000 SURE
3) High impact: 2500 SURE

How to submit work
2) Send the link to the article to info@insuretoken.net

Bitcointalk Bounty

In the Bitcointalk bounty, contributors are rewarded for actively posting on this thread and spreading the word in other altcoin threads (3 different threads are required). In order to be eligible
Rewards[/b]
1) Threads are with 5+pages  50 SURE (Activity under 30)
2) Threads are with 5+pages 100 SURE (Activity under 100)
3) Threads are with 10+pages 500 SURE (Activity under 200)
4) Threads are with 20+pages 1000 SURE (Activity 500+)

Everyone will be rewarded based on the number activity and the pages in the thread they had at the beginning of the campaign.

How to submit work
2) Send the links to the posts to info@insuretoken.net
3) Attach your ETHM address to receive SURE tokens

YouTube Bounty

In the YouTube task, bounty hunters will be rewarded for making videos about inSure System

Some ideas

- What is Eathereum Meta and what is the SURE token used for
- How people, companies, and start-ups benefit from inSure System
- Anonymity in the crypto world

At the end of the campaign, we will check how many views the video had and will reward its maker accordingly.

Rewards

1) 50 - 500 views: 100 SURE
2) 500 - 1000 views: 500 SURE
3) 1000 - 2500 views: 700 SURE
4) +2500 views: 1500 SURE

How to submit work

Reddit Bounty
In the Reddit bounty, contributors are rewarded for the post on Reddit about inSure System. In order to be eligible for the reward, you need to write Reddit comment with a link to the official website: https://insuretoken.net

Rewards

1) +15 likes on your post About inSure System: 500 SURE

How to submit work

bitcryptonized

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:34:51 AM

This actually might work, following this project from now on, good luck devs!
BTW, how do you want to distribute insurance packages to the pubic?
bitnapman

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:45:12 AM

This is a great idea! The crypto world definitely misses this. Do you have a bounty program, I can help with leading that if you want?
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 10:07:15 AM

This actually might work, following this project from now on, good luck devs!
BTW, how do you want to distribute insurance packages to the pubic?

inSure packages will be officially distributed via ForkDelta (EtherDelta) and other exchanges, please stay tuned for more information about exchanges.

Follow us:
Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 10:15:29 AM

This is a great idea! The crypto world definitely misses this. Do you have a bounty program, I can help with leading that if you want?

Hi, we posted the bounty program in the first post, please take a look.
To help out more our community please contact us: info@insuretoken.net

Follow us:
Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 04:04:26 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2019, 04:47:48 PM by inSure team

Hi all,
We have created a simple bounty program

Please complete all three steps:

1. Follow us on Twitter and Telegram
2. Write a post on our official Bitcointalk page with a topic "Why you are interested in our project".
3. Send your name (twitter/telegram/bitcointalk) and ETH wallet address to info@insuretoken.net.

Best regards,
inSure team

nguyenlinh22

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 04:14:24 PM

Proof of Participation
Bitcointalk Username: nguyenlinh22
Bitcointalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2618938
Campaigns participating in:  Bitcointalk
Telegram Username: @nguyenlinh221
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 07:18:39 AM

Proof of Participation
Bitcointalk Username: nguyenlinh22
Bitcointalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2618938
Campaigns participating in:  Bitcointalk
Telegram Username: @nguyenlinh221

Hi, to receive SURE tokens please complete all three steps.

Best regards,
inSure team

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 10:18:56 PM

Dear community members, we have a Great News! inSure tokens will be listed on more exchanges soon! Please stay tuned!

Satosshi

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:47:05 AM

Dear community members, we have a Great News! inSure tokens will be listed on more exchanges soon! Please stay tuned!

What kind of exchanges are you gonna list on?
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 05:48:34 AM

What kind of exchanges are you gonna list on?

The trading is already available on Token Store and ForkDelta.
We are currently working with some centralized exchanges. 

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 06:02:30 AM

Which trading pairs would you like to see on the exchanges?

Satosshi

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:04:31 AM

Honestly, it is better to have as many pairs as possible. For me personally it is very convenient to trade with ETH (much faster transactions and easy to do transfers with Metamask)
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 06:12:29 AM

Honestly, it is better to have as many pairs as possible. For me personally it is very convenient to trade with ETH (much faster transactions and easy to do transfers with Metamask)

Thank you Satosshi, we will take your suggestion into consideration.

Satosshi

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:57:17 AM

BTW, how can I get SURE tokens from your Bounty Campaign?
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 07:29:21 AM

In order to receive the bounties please follow the steps that are mentioned in the first post of this page. We have also bounty campaign for the newcomers, you can complete these simple steps and receive SURE tokens.

2. Write a post on our official Bitcointalk page with a topic "Why you are interested in our project".
3. Send your name (twitter/telegram/bitcointalk) and ETH wallet address to info@insuretoken.net.

Satosshi

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:32:46 AM

In order to receive the bounties please follow the steps that are mentioned in the first post of this page. We have also bounty campaign for the newcomers, you can complete these simple steps and receive SURE tokens.

This project caught my eyes right away! Amazing concept and big market barely touched with other projects (having seen anyone that has a similar concept or idea, let me know if I'm wrong).

I have completed all the steps and send you an email. Thanks!
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 07:36:04 AM

Thank you for believing in our project! We will be transferring rewards shortly. Please stay tuned, our project will get momentum in Q1 of 2020. We are planning on launching marketing campaigns.

We will be happy to hear the ideas from our community members as well! Please do not hesitate to contact us!

Best regards,
inSure team

bitnapman

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:39:42 AM

It looks like this project got some more action! Smiley BTW thank you! I received SURE tokens, wanted to invest some BTC and ETH in this project, what is the best way to do it now?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: