Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new traders are playing to lose  (Read 1890 times)
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:48:23 AM

new traders do not have mature knowledge and they think trading will benefit quickly, even though it's not as easy as they think. in my opinion trading requires mature knowledge and patience in observing price charts. although it is very risky but also profitable if you win in trading.
New traders are hasty to earn money before get knowledge and experience from old traders. The result is blatantly obvious, they are playing to lose, nevertheless, new traders are new traders, it is simple. It is not easy than expected. Step by step you will learn without knowledge it is so risky to trade. No pain no gain. If you decide the learning to trade, you must be patient.

Beginners, as a rule, give preference to trading with one asset they like, while not paying attention to other cryptocurrencies. However, it should be remembered that the market is never just rising or falling. In those moments when your favorite asset is down, other alts can offer excellent opportunities for profit. Therefore, traders using a diverse portfolio get more profits

Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 08:07:04 AM

Many of these new investors are amateurs and lack some basic skills and expertise when it comes to cryptocurrency market analysis and market prediction. Cryptocurrency investment is a whole profession on its own and new investors must see it as such in order to take some time to learn the fundamental concepts underpinning it’s activities.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:09:50 AM

Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

Thats quality over quantity, choosing many shots to win more I guess. Most of the people think that big investment means big returns too but they forget in the process that it also has high risk involved.

I am trading on the local bitcoins literally and its not even real trading website but gives me pretty good profits as I play slow and steady on it. Its fun and profitable if you apply few simple tricks.

Like your friend who seems to had greedy trade and went for quick money. That never works.
Nick2005

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:35:55 AM

I do trade for learn that which token is good for hold. In my extra time, I do trade even I lose 500 USD even more USD.
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:43:27 AM

I often wonder what is a trader? Is it something you can learn then how do you learn it? How can you become good at something if it is like gambling? I see these stock exchange apps on google play and they all show people winning money not losing. It looks just like gambling and you choose up or down. How can you possibly train or study for this? Yet you do get full-time traders?

What you see in those ads are binary options, and they are not considered to be trading. Your observation that they are similar to gambling is spot-on! Many regulators consider binary options to be gambling: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_option

SashaRed

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:00:11 PM

Learning to trade without loss for the new day is very difficult. If you do, then the illusion of capital is created.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:20:16 PM

Learning to trade without loss for the new day is very difficult. If you do, then the illusion of capital is created.
Professional trading requires many years of experience and theory. I think that the minimum process for training a trader is 3 years.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:36:11 PM

I still remember that feeling the first time we know about trading, something that we can get money without big effort to do. When we realize, we can earn big profit instantly from it we just try again and again, always greedy. Until one moment that shocked everyone, yeah bearish candle show up and we just panic then sell it with losing lot of money.
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:03:07 PM

it's exactly like what I did when I was a beginner and tried to trade with the wrong strategy, did not have the skills then dare to take risks with large capital and finally I experience losing money quickly. but from that experience I get a little idea that trading is not a ponzi scheme to get rich quickly, because trading requires a mature strategy, patience, emotional control, no panic and also how to observe price movements and manage finances for trading.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:14:14 PM

I often wonder what is a trader? Is it something you can learn then how do you learn it? How can you become good at something if it is like gambling? I see these stock exchange apps on google play and they all show people winning money not losing. It looks just like gambling and you choose up or down. How can you possibly train or study for this? Yet you do get full-time traders?

What you see in those ads are binary options, and they are not considered to be trading. Your observation that they are similar to gambling is spot-on! Many regulators consider binary options to be gambling: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_option

There's a lots of different types of trading practices and if you are referring with binary options and yes it's same deal with gambling, you are betting with the next possible movements it's more on luck based trades, though there's also other types of trading where you can choose between short, medium or long term investment, it's not to have a good interest for you to be able to learn much deeper information about trading.

You can protect yourself and succeed from this field and of investment if you have good dedication to keep learning from every situation that you will going to experience while still in this market.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:08:01 PM

Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

I agree about it being a bad idea to be gambling with crypto trading. But splitting trades into 10 each may not be a wise option as exchanges usually charge you a low percentage for each of those trades regardless whether in profit or in loss as long as the order has been filled. Not a smart bit of business in my opinion

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:33:05 PM

Your friend took a wrong approach in trading; trading is different form gambling and when one trades in a gamblers way just like your friend, the chances of being trapped increases. Before one can think of trading he needs to be sure he has all the needed knowledge which will guide him else he will lose; even experts losses sometimes although not much when compared to someone who lacks the expertise of trading. Encourage your friend, direct him to learn the basis first then he can try again.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Starfranko

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:21:46 PM

Why would someone put in half of his available trading money in a deal. If there is anything I have understood it is that however prospective a certain move might look there is also a high degree of it going bunkers. So folks should be cautious when staking their money
Starfranko

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:30:22 PM

Maybe your friend wanted to hit it really big forgetting that therr is a greater likelihood of loosing than win. I hope he has learned some lessons from his initial expensive
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:37:31 PM

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Your friend probably traded only for the sake of emotions and he was not very worried about earnings, there are many such people, it's like addiction)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:43:58 PM

it is not surprising  , not only traders are making a mistake of not learning the ropes before risking their money
I would not even call them traders , your friend is just a noob trying his hand at trading
being a trader means at least understanding of how does the trading work
this is indeed looks like gambling , just a quick all -in and waiting to get instant result
when the inevitable loss came , chasing your loss , thus driving your balance deeper into red
tell your friend to spend some time reading about trading strategies or even testing them with a free trading terminal

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:57:17 PM

I feel everyone at some point tasted this waters. Most times every trader thinks its a gamble I don't support trading without learning and understanding the market. Everyone should study first before venturing into trading.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
lolak2

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:58:21 PM

I think he is trading with high leverage and this is a risk, you should learn to trade because this is not trading but gambling.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:15:51 PM

yes i agree, i don't think binary options is not a part of forex, gold and other trading ecosystem but but more towards gambling.
when we trying in first time many of them are winning and get profit because make open position in market, but after that they are getting lose money from binary and make user to deposit more and more.

i see many case like this, especially i know this from my friend case and he is tell to me and make nonsense

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:12:35 PM

Well, I have not seen an exchange that tells it's trader the actual amount to trade, it there is usually a general warning to trade with caution and to trade with spare money, which is what you can afford to lose. However, despite these warnings, some still lose a lot and make then to say all sort of things, such as putting blame on those who should not receive the blame.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: