Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new traders are playing to lose  (Read 1890 times)
FloatOn70s

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:55:46 PM

No not free, 100 USD per order. Not per unit but per order.
Thank you!
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:59:01 PM

Thank you!
You are welcome! So you are buying there something? What?
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:59:19 PM

Yes, it's different between trading and gambling. And most people thinking that they can get huge profit only in just 1 or 2 days trading.
They are rushing and not thinking to predict what will happen on the market in the future. Maybe it can be a lesson to people who want to start to join in crypto.
FloatOn70s

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:05:01 PM

Thank you!
You are welcome! So you are buying there something? What?
Yeah, I thought about some asic miner but I can not decide what model to chose. What do you think?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:05:24 PM

I would have taken S17 pro as the price on is very cheap on globemining
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:31:04 PM

When one is in doubt what altcoin to trade against the bitcoin, I advise they trade a stable coin against the bitcoin or a fiat against the bitcoin. If one picks a dead cat bouncing altcoin, one may end up shooting himself when developers dump or when something go wrong with the altcoin network like we have seen in Eterbase and other shitty coins.

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:07:17 AM

Trading requires some sort of learning and mastery skills of the market. You can't win if you don't understand the market and play by it if you are naive or a gambler you will lose your funds while trading.
Luck is also an important factor, this is due to the many facts that market analysis and mastery are not everything, sometimes luck is a very important factor for a trader.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 01:13:48 AM

A lot of traders lose money because

(1) they bought in at resistance, instead of support
(2) they invested in worthless (shitcoin) projects
(3) they are too impatient and will quickly sell at a loss so they can go to the next trade
(4) they FOMO into a trade
(5) they panic sell when the price drops
(6) they based their trading decisions on social media posts

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

Duelbits.com

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:33:12 AM

trading is not only concerned with profit and loss, but how to manage the capital you have to get maximum profit and keep your capital safe. If as a beginner trader needs to learn capital management, if only trading without regard to it, we can be sure to always lose. and what needs to be studied further is about Fundamentalism and the most difficult and complex is TA (Technical Analysis). I'm also not a pro trader, I'm just a small trader who uses the moment and then HIT and RUN.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
p2pclub

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:51:35 AM

They said : Holder took it all. In reality holders are losing money by time  Undecided

They said : Traders are playing to lose. Alright, but, who is winner for this game?

I think, it's up to you. Chose right time and got money, ortherwise, you jump in bad time and hope miracle?
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:14:52 AM

He has $100 and start trading with $50? it's ridiculous, if you have big or small amount of money to trade, trade with few dollars first to gain you psychology also he need to make money management and don't be too confident that trading is easy way to be a rich guy
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:56:34 AM

I think that many people have such friends,I myself have made such mistakes.Well, there is nothing terrible,the main thing is not to give up,learn from other people's mistakes, so as not to make their own.Be patient,and experience and success are sure to come.
FloatOn70s

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:37:32 AM

I need some more time to consider, I would take into account you personal advice too.
WestWorldNP

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:38:05 AM

I need some more time to consider, I would take into account you personal advice too.
Take your time. Always better to doublecheck other possibilities before purchasing anything!
ALLAH 1

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:38:22 AM

I cant blame your friend cos many newbies like learning the hardway and remember that every single pro traders are all losers to trading at the very beginning of their trading journey before they actually became professional traders,its not easy to understand how market movement works and most strategies ive seen doesnt work for me either,we have to lose before we become winners its part of the procedures
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 07:44:31 AM

I also found a lot of people who are like that, but it is better than them doing forex trading where they really will rivet their money in an instant different from bitcoin trading, at least they still have a cryptocurrency that will someday touch ATH  Grin

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:50:59 AM

trivial, inexperienced, just fad, impatient and not in the right references group are the most reasons why new traders lose for the first time.

Trading requires some sort of learning and mastery skills of the market. You can't win if you don't understand the market and play by it if you are naive or a gambler you will lose your funds while trading.
Luck is also an important factor, this is due to the many facts that market analysis and mastery are not everything, sometimes luck is a very important factor for a trader.
exact... after you have the skills, experience, and enough references then only luck is what you need.

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:21:10 AM

What do you expect when you gambled with your money, you neither win or lose. Your friend aims for higher quicker money that will pay off hugely without much stress of re-betting continuously to get the amount he wants. He aims high,so he should try again later. There's no harm in trying again and again, he will win this time (lols)

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:33:08 AM

When the market grows, you can profit by trading on the exchange, even with minimal trading knowledge. But if the market is the same as it is now, it is not surprising that many people lose money when trading on exchanges. Without sufficient knowledge and experience in trading, losses will be commonplace and trading will turn into a game of chance that has nothing to do with trading.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:59:21 AM

Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

I agree that trading is not something can rush. Even experienced trading will definitely use a strategy to make a profit and they always make a trading plan. Cryptocurrency is different from forex, which is more stable, crypto movements are sometimes very extreme

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: