Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new traders are playing to lose  (Read 1890 times)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:57:42 PM

I think that wouldn't be a mistake to say that 95% of traders are losing their money, they are playing to lose. That's the reality of every trading market. Big and smart guys wins as much as newbies and gamblers lose. Sad but true.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:26:33 PM

Trading needs some knowledge about how cryptocurrency works in the market. We can get trading knowledge from experts and we can find tutorials on the internet. Without trading knowledge, one is expected to end up suffering loss. Most of investors including newbies tend to involve in trading without knowledge. So we need trading knowledge to reduce loss and get returns on investment.

DonInvestor

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:42:59 AM

In my opinion we have a plenty of scammers which advice to buy and buy each time when bitcoin and cryptocurrency grow significantly. After that an beginner investor spend money during bubble (because guy from youtube told him), which means the worst case scenario or catastrophe for him.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:17:24 AM

Many new trader do not know when the best time to buy and sell, many of them never learning about chart of some altcoin or bitcoin to buy or to sell and always buy at higher price.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:54:03 AM

Quite sorry for your friend, but this is the case for most new traders, they go into trading with full force hoping to make huge profits in a rush, without setting stop loss, also with little knowledge acquired they think they are good to go. No capital management.
The good thing is after the loss, they become more experienced and careful.

yourdano

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:22:06 PM

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. And how about investing? In my point of view, also a pretty rational alternative
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:23:01 PM

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. And how about investing? In my point of view, also a pretty rational alternative

Hello there mate. For sure, investing makes sense, however, as known, being an investor requires a lot of knowledge. So I wouldn't say that this type of getting profit is for everyone
yourdano

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:24:30 PM

Hello there mate. For sure, investing makes sense, however, as known, being an investor requires a lot of knowledge. So I wouldn't say that this type of getting profit is for everyone

In general you are right. But how about platforms that offer advanced solutions in here? Kinda the ones that allow you to deposit funds and then they invest for you? For example, as I know, the most advanced on the market is Hodium - heard of them already?
arrangut

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:25:13 PM

In general you are right. But how about platforms that offer advanced solutions in here? Kinda the ones that allow you to deposit funds and then they invest for you? For example, as I know, the most advanced on the market is Hodium - heard of them already?

Hmm, this might be an interesting path. Is the platform available for everyone? How does it works exactly? Where can I check out more?
yourdano

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:26:13 PM

Hmm, this might be an interesting path. Is the platform available for everyone? How does it works exactly? Where can I check out more?

I would probably recommend you to have a look at their website, Hodium com - much information available there. And the process is basically very simple, so platform may be used by everyone - from beginners to professional traders. And kinda helps to reduce risks
arrangut

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:27:13 PM

I would probably recommend you to have a look at their website, Hodium com - much information available there. And the process is basically very simple, so platform may be used by everyone - from beginners to professional traders. And kinda helps to reduce risks

Sounds more than impressing so far, thanks a lot for your recommendation. Will have a closer look and get back with own thoughts
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:30:37 PM

Quite sorry for your friend, but this is the case for most new traders, they go into trading with full force hoping to make huge profits in a rush, without setting stop loss, also with little knowledge acquired they think they are good to go. No capital management.
The good thing is after the loss, they become more experienced and careful.

Greediness is the enemy of most traders. They thought they can get rich fast especially in crypto because of its volatility. However, someone needs to have knowledge and skill in crypto trading as most of them don't rely on TAs. Most of them are relying on coin's background, the capability of the team and many others that TAs are not in major play.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:18:18 PM

It is a question of psychology if you want to gain or if you wish to lose. The current problem is the lack of education, because a lot of newbies see a trader that makes 100 percent per months, trying to do the same, fail and lose all their money.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:05:17 PM

It is a question of psychology if you want to gain or if you wish to lose. The current problem is the lack of education, because a lot of newbies see a trader that makes 100 percent per months, trying to do the same, fail and lose all their money.
I also don’t understand how you can believe in a trader who earns 100% profit per month. Beginners are very naive and believe everything.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:33:55 PM

I am playing to win, and i love playing with cryptocurrency.
You just need to be smart, resourceful and have the patience and you're good.
Those players has no patience and keep hearing the FUD and HYPE>

coincap200

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:13:40 PM

As you said it is play, you may win or lose, many traders really play without any understand how to trade.
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 10:22:16 PM

Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.
Only 100 USD isn't enough to start trade. Even miracle can't help you to get high profits, because when price will few positive you will certainly sell. If you have thousands USD, you can invest in several coin and ultimate results you are a gainwe.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 10:31:24 PM

I cannot accuse your friend cos numerous novices like learning the hardway and recollect that each and every genius dealers are on the whole failures to exchanging at the earliest reference point of their exchanging venture before they really wound up proficient traders,its difficult to see how market development functions and most systems ive seen doesnt work for me either,we need to lose before we become champs its piece of the techniques

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:57:47 AM

It is always better level one look if you have good skills about trading then you can inter here that's means trading skills without you will not lucky here. I know one man he start trading learning almost 7 month over but he haven't finished yet, so i want says that trading not a easy options.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:05:41 AM

95% of investors lose money. So almost all of you have lost money playing this game. The problem is that you don't want to admit it because you don't want to wake up from your dream of "get rich quickly sitting on my sofa".

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: