Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Bounties VS New Bounties  (Read 1151 times)
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:29:55 PM

Bounty projects that have entered the exchange will be many who register so the allocation obtained becomes smaller but we are not worried about payment or scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:40:04 PM

Something is wrong with your differentiation between old and new. Old bounties are not extremely low in payments. THEY ARE ACTUALLY BIGGER THAN YOU THOUGHT. You never know that there could be someone that could earn $10,000 with just one bounty. And how can you differentiate old bounties from new? You registered only this year? :/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:22:37 PM

Something is wrong with your differentiation between old and new. Old bounties are not extremely low in payments. THEY ARE ACTUALLY BIGGER THAN YOU THOUGHT. You never know that there could be someone that could earn $10,000 with just one bounty. And how can you differentiate old bounties from new? You registered only this year? :/
Yes. Old bounties are paying well than these new bounties that are full of uncertainties. We can be very confident in participating different campaigns in the previous years because our efforts will surely be paid off unlike today most bounty campaigns are only a waste of time because they won't even pay the bounty hunters a good amount of their share and is always delayed. So if i have a time machine, i would rather go back to the time of old bounties because there are still less scams that time.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:27:10 PM

They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
1. New bounties are plague with one delay after another.
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

What do you guys have to say about my post? Am i making any sense or not?
Does have a little bit sense but I don't see too much of those old bounties yet if theres one its been plagued out by participants since they do know that they would surely be paid out but as you said they do really have that low payout which is considerable since they are paying a established coin and the allocation of marketing budget is only at that draw line.

For new bounties it isn't really that surprising about delays and scam everywhere which on the end their participants haven't been paid out for their months of work on advertising their shitty project but talking about on the profits we've know on how these new projects can potentially give out huge income if they are listed on a particular exchange but somehow chances are too slim into this scenario.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:30:54 PM

Old bounties way back 2017 are 90 percent real and will pay you.
While now we are looking for the 20 percent good project and half of it will be good payment.

It is very hard to do bounties now! i still like to take back time or bring 2017 now!
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:40:46 PM

in my opinion there is no significant difference between the old or new bounties. Since the market crashed, at the end of the day the bounty has become very vulnerable to scams because the project team doubted the success of their tokens, eventually they never launched it.
That's because you didn't notice the significant differences because old bounties were totally fair in terms of paying bounty hunters the require token for work done cause the project actually stick to their promises while some new bounties cheat and have seen a bounty which ended last year and yet to pay their bounty participant despite the project is doing well in market. Besides, I have seen bounties where their participants are not paid because they did not participate until the end of the bounty campaign.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:42:47 PM

Old bounties are great since we can ensure about the undertaking is genuine and recorded on exchanges. Be that as it may, we have a few dangers as well. Since certain exchanges recorded coins additionally can be defrauded. Be that as it may, those bounties have low portions and getting an enormous number of members. That implies members prizes will be a low sum. I think the new bounties means extends in ICO/IEO period before getting dispatch. Those bounties give a greater number of assignments than coins officially recorded on exchanges. The best thing is we can't anticipate about exchanges and prices when we taking a shot at bounties. We can get a decent measure of remunerations from it on the off chance that you pick right bounties.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:58:07 PM

With the advent of IEO and increase in the number of bounty cheaters new bounty platform has being abuse, old bounties tend to pay hunter fast compare to the new bounty, regulation in the cryptocurrency space is the solution to the menace of bounty abuse from developer and bounty hunter.
dongosquad

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:52:23 PM

Now, if we compare it with the project 2 years ago with the current project, it will be very different because the old project is more promising because they really want to develop their project and token, but for now many developers just want to make a profit by selling it on ICO or IEO alone, especially with the lack of trust from some token communities, will certainly make the price development of some new projects difficult to survive with high prices.
Indeed, more fake and unprofessional projects nowadays, only want to benefit from the popularity of cryptocurrency but are not serious about running the project. The saturated market condition also influences the price development, many tokens have low prices, under ICO, which affects investor confidence. Later, after the existence of IEO, investor confidence has begun to form along with a slightly conducive market situation.
Well, bounty campaigns are always full of surprises and the unthinkable. Throughout 2018 I was stuck in a number of unprofitable projects and my work ended in vain. So I prefer projects that are already listed on the exchange.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:16:32 AM

Old Bounties
2. You can keep for long term since theyve been around for awhile so you dont have to worry about project exiting scam anytime.

I disagree with old bounty no.2. I've joined many bounties way back 2017 and I can say they really pay you, some with even good amounts. But in terms of holding them for long term, I wouldn't suggest it because they can't maintain their crowdsale price. Their team is still continuing on their project but people will still patronize the top altcoins.

Old bounties has higher reputation the the new ones. They seem to be paying but some bounties whether old or new give higher payments depends on the token's potential. But we can't really say tht old bounties can be hold for a long term or even the new bounties. Majority of them were creates for fund raised only thus after listing it in an exchange, the price won't go up as well. Thus, not advisable for long term hodl.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:50:49 AM

Projects are now very many scams, different from old projects, because there are many very good and quite expensive results that we get

CLEVER BOUNTY
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 06:44:13 AM

honestly I prefer the old bounty over the new bounty because I used to get a big profit after participating in the old bounty. the coins we get from the old bounty have a large volume different from the new bounty that was launched to date, there is absolutely no volume in the market. I am sad why the new bounty is now so many scams. back to the point if the old bounty is the best. Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:47:12 PM

Old bounties are better, especially those that are already listed on exchanges. However, the rewards of old campaigns are lower, you have confidence that you will get those rewards. 90 percent of all new bounties are trash.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:16:17 PM

Bounty trend is gone forever I think. At least this activities give less profit than they used to give us. Too many people involved, too many scams and uncertainty, this game is not worth the candle.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:31:53 PM

I do not mind that bounty campaigns are now less profitable. Market cappitalization is 10 times smaller than in 2017. So price of altcoins is 10 times cheaper. Even I earn less, I buy more altcoins  Tongue.
But I am afraid that less and less bounty campaigns will be avaiable for us.  Cry
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:54:16 PM

They both have their advantages and disadvantages

Old Bounties
1.You will have more confidence promoting the project because there is more higher chances of getting paid.
3. They are already listed on many exchanges and you dont have to hold them in your wallets for a very long time like many new projects
4.Payouts and rewards are extremely very low,ive earned 10$ for promoting a old bounty project for weeks.

New Bounties
1. New bounties are plague with one delay after another.
2. You might hold tokens or coins for more than a year due to not getting listed on exchanges very soon
3. The tokens or coins might be useless or find out the project is scam since many new projects are mostly scam or shit projects
4. Lots of work is required when doing research on new projects than already existing old projects
5. New bounties always brings the highest profits as per details derived from hunters.

What interests me most is the bounty, where there is a guarantee that you will not be deceived. The best guarantee is a weekly payment in some kind of stable coin, which is traded on exchanges and has its price.
It is a pity that such bounty campaigns are almost never found on the crypto market at present.

djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:19:08 PM

It is obvious that bounty hunting nowadays is really harder and less profitable than a few years ago. The number of legitimate and promising projects is actually really limited, and the payment takes longer time, and it is also smaller than before. But it is still somehow profitable if you pick the best campaigns.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:44:44 PM

I do not think that the bounty campaigns have become worse than the previous ones.
Of course, the cryptocurrency market itself sank very much, so the rewards are not as generous as before, especially since many scammers seek to deceive you.
But I continue to believe in the bounty and I think I will achieve some success in this.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
bigjuk

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:56:22 PM

I am quite reminded when the heyday of the old Bounty where tokens have a pretty good value in the market and the old Bounty is not much of a scam.But different at this time many Bounties are scams and there is a long distribution delay so that some Bounty participants are bored and choose to leave Bounty work for a while.

ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:01:53 PM

Now it seems to me that there are few worthy bounty campaigns that you can completely trust. There used to be more. But participation in promising bounty campaigns even now can bring good profits in the future. Therefore, I continue to remain in the market and believe.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: